Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Space Brothers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 5, 2014 8:38 AM

Jul 2012
Man, I adore the female characters in this show. They're all so unique, strong, attractive, realistic and relatable, not like typical anime girls that are either tsunderes or some other kind of trope...

omg Vincent Bold...Is he a typical megane?

lol murasaki-kun... USA PYON.
Jul 28, 2014 5:38 PM

Nov 2011
Did I hear military style training? Oh boy, this Vince guy is going to be a tough nut to crack.
Sep 23, 2014 6:08 PM

Nov 2010
Murasaki is such a prankster, having Mutta walking around with his jumpsuit at the airport and called as a cosplayers was funny
Vincent Bold seems like his last name bold and bolt with things
Sep 27, 2014 9:56 PM

Nov 2011
UnbornMVs said:
As far as I know you're not allowed to bring any liquids inside the plane while traveling. Yet why did that oba-san have that drink with her ? -_-

Once you pass security, you can buy whatever refreshments you want from fast food places and little shops. You can also get refreshments on the plane, though I doubt they'd be offering black vinegar.

rodac said:
I'm not impressed with Vincent Bold as a trainer. Since all of the candidates have passed some sort of selection process in their home countries you have to assume they have some capabilities. Prejudging them on the basis of a picture and a brief dossier is poor practice for any teacher or trainer. I get the impression that he just might be a little too rigid in his opinions. Fight-o Mutta--it looks like difficult times ahead.

My thoughts exactly. He seems obnoxious too.

mayukachan said:
Man, I adore the female characters in this show. They're all so unique, strong, attractive, realistic and relatable, not like typical anime girls that are either tsunderes or some other kind of trope...

I like them too. It's quite refreshing.

- - - - -

The jumpsuit prank was hilarious, as was Mutta's signature.

I wonder what Kenji was going to say.
Mar 29, 2015 5:52 AM

Jun 2009
LOL. Of course Mutta is the only one to show up at the airport in the jumpsuit. How does he keep falling for Murasaki's pranks...
Nov 16, 2015 4:06 AM
Dec 2009
Poor Mutta, becoming a minor celebrity in the airport! I think he'll do well with fans and the press in the future though :)

I'm surprised he didn't change before boarding though, haha.
Nov 21, 2015 1:41 AM

Mar 2012
Oh man would've rather had Mizoguchi become an astronaut than Vincent the douchebag. Sure Mizoguchi was cocky as hell but at least he didn't constantly interrupt people before they could finish a sentence. That's got to be the most obnoxious thing a person could do and I have no idea how the hell this guy was able to become an astronaut.

Also, who doesn't love Murasaki and his shenanigans with Mutta xD
Dec 16, 2016 3:57 PM

May 2015
Finally we got some background for second girl.

Also, Bold is really fast man. :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 26, 2016 10:01 AM

Nov 2016
Episode 46 - Numer One Restless Guy:

Nice background for Ena, Murasaki is fun as usual.

Vincent Bold, cold, fast and bold "Number one restless guy"

"Univercity"

"Dont be such a wuss. I'm speeding up. Travel is the biggest waste of time. Life is short." (Vincent Bold)

"I'll give them the military teatment" (Vincent Bold)

4/5
Sep 16, 2017 7:39 PM

May 2012
Lol that mail :p well he sure got bamboozled! Pretty fun episode, not much happened but let's see what's next.
Mar 10, 2018 4:30 AM

Feb 2013
Kitamura's family is funny and big, nice.
Lol, Murasaki tricked him.
Oct 28, 2020 3:52 PM

Dec 2007
vincent bold is interesting character, i think that after meeting mutta he would have different idea about him.

liked enna flashback.

i wonder what murasaki told kenji...
Oct 29, 2020 3:12 PM
Apr 2016
Uhh, I can pretty much infer he was going to say something along the lines of: "x amount of people resign from being astronauts because of how acute the training is." I don't dislike the glasses guy yet, but he is making a loooot of assumptions.. too many for my liking!
Aug 25, 2021 6:07 PM

Sep 2017
Kenjirou Tsuda is literally everywhere...except this anime is 9 years old, didn't expect to find him (and Hasegawa's VA) here
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchuu Kyoudai Episode 99 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Allografter - Mar 22, 2014

152 by valoon »»
Apr 7, 4:50 PM

Poll: » Uchuu Kyoudai Episode 69 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Rinji- - Aug 10, 2013

63 by ohmmoto »»
Jan 27, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Uchuu Kyoudai Episode 28 Discussion

MissileSoup - Oct 13, 2012

48 by bankredmeadow »»
Jan 22, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Uchuu Kyoudai Episode 43 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kurini - Feb 2, 2013

150 by Unkrowned »»
Jan 22, 7:10 AM

Poll: » Uchuu Kyoudai Episode 16 Discussion

thunderrain - Jul 14, 2012

41 by Unkrowned »»
Jan 21, 3:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.