MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

eroge dating sims game on computer
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Games, Computers & Tech Support »» eroge dating sims game on computer

02-23-13, 8:14 PM

where i can find something easy to install eroge game (can be online too)

02-23-13, 8:24 PM

Just type it in google download eroge and you will get the link. For game I recommend Little Busters, Majikoi, Hoshizora no Memoria. Or for starter just play Katawa Shoujo.

02-23-13, 8:29 PM

Snow Sakura is obviously the greatest game known to man. All of the games listed above are for plebians.

02-23-13, 9:12 PM

Don't know if you are meaning to pay for them or not but if you arent then it's against the ToS on here to actually tell you where to pick up free copyrighted material.

02-24-13, 8:32 AM

Bathos said:
dzejkobz said:
Spoonfeed me links to illegally-uploaded games, please!

No.

You can buy them from MangaGamer and JAST USA. There's also J-List, though I wouldn't bother with them.

There are freeware titles out there you know... the OP never asked for torrents or anything illegal specifically.
It is said God created the universe, but where did God come from? Luckily in this age of science we have found the answer.

02-24-13, 10:07 AM

Eroge Download

I recommend...

Wanko to Kurasou
Utawarerumono
Yume Miru Kusuri
G-senjou no Maou
Monster Girl Quest
Katawa Shoujo
Modified by Gogetters, 02-24-13, 11:06 PM

02-24-13, 11:45 AM

pia carrot

for dating sims

oni chi chi
for
eroge
my 11 main things i rate on

1 Impact on Impact on industry both the anime and Original Manga had
2 TV Ratings in Japan [ Gross for movies Unit sales for OVAs 3 Manga Ka of the Sourcework
4 how loyal the anime stayed to its source how well the compare to other big name in its genre
5 Seiyuu casting [ how many i know by voice i use the royal I here ]
6 Impact on General Pop Culture in Japan and the West 7 Impact on Otaku Culture in Japan and the West
8 Music[ Instrumentation]
9 merchandise sales
10 art style 11 Studio who produced the anime[ and what thay have done for the industry]

02-24-13, 5:22 PM

ixsetf said:
Bathos said:
dzejkobz said:
Spoonfeed me links to illegally-uploaded games, please!

No.

You can buy them from MangaGamer and JAST USA. There's also J-List, though I wouldn't bother with them.

There are freeware titles out there you know... the OP never asked for torrents or anything illegal specifically.

I've always found it safer to assume the worst intention.

02-24-13, 9:36 PM

DateYutaka said:
pia carrot

for dating sims

oni chi chi
for
eroge

LOL why do you even bother posting suggestions to people starting out on eroge?

Pia Carrot as I have berated you for before has not got a complete translation and I just looked Oni Chi Chi up and according to VNDB there is no Translation at all for it.

Go back to your bubble as you never EVER make a decent suggestion for anyone who is new to these things.

02-25-13, 3:17 PM

Riptos said:
Pia Carrot as I have berated you for before has not got a complete translation and I just looked Oni Chi Chi up and according to VNDB there is no Translation at all for it.

Pia Carrot has a translation. It's a pain to get it running though, because the only good PC-FX emulator costs money.

02-25-13, 4:30 PM

So would you recommend it to a beginner?

I doubt it.

02-28-13, 7:10 AM

I'd suggest Narcissus and it's sequel, they are both free and translated.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices