Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 22, 2013 8:49 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh wow, I loved the music of the latest episode. The sky of rainfall.

Seems to me like the queerrats has no chance against that guy especially when he demonstrates his powers. I am also very glad that someone made a badass debut this episode. Looks kinda yandere to me. The 'fight' was wow, just one sided. Oh dear:

Stark700Feb 22, 2013 9:27 AM
Feb 22, 2013 9:02 AM
Nov 2012
Obviously... that kid wasn't Maria, it was her son (it's a boy).

Unless you somehow think she managed to make herself younger...
kpk10Feb 22, 2013 9:06 AM
Feb 22, 2013 9:24 AM

Nov 2011
kpk10 said:
Obviously... that kid wasn't Maria, it was her son (it's a boy).

Unless you somehow think she managed to make herself younger...

Oh really? I thought it was her for a second. Well, I guess the fact that the cloak wasn't taken off in this episode confused me a little.
Feb 22, 2013 9:51 AM

May 2011
If you haven't put 2 and 2 together. Robber fly colony promised the bones of the two escapees, Mamoru and Maria. But they said it would take time. Essentially they needed time for Maria and Mamoru to mate and have a child. I'm pretty sure that Squealer sweet talked them into staying with them. When the child was born shortly thereafter, they eliminated the two and gave the bones to the ethics committee as proof.

The little brat was brought up to be the perfect killing machine. He was nursed outside of human control so all the mental barriers placed on the humans with the rituals doesn't apply to him. He is pretty much Squealer's nuclear weapon against the humans.

Edit:

Also, I noticed a lot of people are asking why don't they just take the "death feedback" and kill the fiend. You need to go back to episode 4 about 9:50 to get your answer. it's explained in great detail and you will realize why it's not possible.

I haven't found out why "fiends" are immune to death feedback. I re-watched "Tomiko's explanation" episode 12. It doesn't REALLY say what is different from a fiend or a regular cantus user.

This episode really showed how arrogant and naive the community had become. The Queerats had this attack so thoroughly planned out. One fiend causing havoc allowed the Queerats to literally run around and take what they wanted, more children to be turned into weapons in the future. The community was sure of their Cantus with regards to Queerats they never thought of them as a real threat.

You finally realize why Narrative Saki wished Maria had never been born. I'm sure she still loved her as she made the comment. But the horror the little brat of hers caused to the community was enough to understand why she said it.
CirrisFeb 22, 2013 10:41 PM
Feb 22, 2013 10:46 AM
Dec 2011
and down goes the town's last hope Kaburagi...

it's such a downer seeing the child of our beloved Maria and Mamoru in servitude of queerats. no one in the SSY-verse can win (besides maybe Squealer?) :P

what gets me the most is why didn't anyone just risk getting death feedback to take out the kid? it would be a kamikaze effort but if you were going to get killed anyway, why not try bringing the enemy down with you?

unless the kid had a strong offensive and defensive cantus that could simultaneously block/attack at the same time? but more likely, 1000 years of evolution and death feedback behavior can't change so easily; I guess under stress and the shock of a human weapon, the townspeople were literally sitting ducks.
Feb 22, 2013 4:22 PM
Jan 2013
Such an amazing episode. I loved the scene where they played the curfew music as the two were leaving the village.

So the next episode implies that they will run away with a Minoshiro Modoki and try to create a new human civilization?
Feb 22, 2013 8:58 PM
Sep 2012
Cirris said:
If you haven't put 2 and 2 together. Robber fly colony promised the bones of the two escapees, Mamoru and Maria. But they said it would take time. Essentially they needed time for Maria and Mamoru to mate and have a child. I'm pretty sure that Squealer sweet talked them into staying with them. When the child was born shortly thereafter, they eliminated the two and gave the bones to the ethics committee as proof.

The little brat was brought up to be the perfect killing machine. He was nursed outside of human control so all the mental barriers placed on the humans with the rituals doesn't apply to him. He is pretty much Squealer's nuclear weapon against the humans.
Yeah, that was a really brilliant plan by Squealer. Since the block that prevents humans from killing each other is a mental one, I can only think that the reason why Satoru and Saki are at the temple is to remove the blocks placed on them so that they can kill the fiend themselves. It would make sense since the only way to kill one is to have another human kill the fiend. They would also need more if they're going to be able to defend themselves against the other fiends that are sure to come in the future.
Feb 22, 2013 9:07 PM

Jun 2011
The whole episode gave me chills... It keeps getting better and better!
Feb 22, 2013 9:09 PM
Oct 2010
i thought it was maria until it opened its mouth. that animalistic growl. figured they wouldve raised it outside human influence to kill. but holy fuckkkkkkkk that fucking rat. i hope it dies. anyone noticed throughout the series that saki narrates at times? im thinking that satoru dies sometime later if only she narrates.
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Feb 22, 2013 9:19 PM

Sep 2012
When I first saw the fiend, I did notice it looked like both Maria and Mamoru. Can't believe it was their child.
Squealer is incredibly smart and sly.
Can't wait til I see the how they end this series
Feb 22, 2013 9:26 PM
Jul 2018
The end is near, this episode is rather well adapted, very good. And Maria!
Feb 22, 2013 9:27 PM

Nov 2012
Seeing this fiend walking my heart started racing, I knew what he was going to do

I didn't think expect Shisei to die so easily either

Also FUCKING YAKOMARU
Smartass mofo
Feb 22, 2013 9:33 PM

Jul 2012
Wow, so that's Yakomaru's plan. It's not exactly what I expected but it's close :)

Amazing episode as the chaos ensues everywhere.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Feb 22, 2013 9:40 PM

Jul 2009
sung_moon said:

what gets me the most is why didn't anyone just risk getting death feedback to take out the kid? it would be a kamikaze effort but if you were going to get killed anyway, why not try bringing the enemy down with you?

That's what im saying. But i guess it can't be helped, we're humans and we value life (our own lives) more than others. thats why they're all so terrified right before they die.

Not like thats a bad way of thinking tho. After death what is there? Who knows. Death is the final door as far as we know. Might not be worth killing yourself if theres even the slightest chance u might make it.
Feb 22, 2013 9:41 PM
Feb 2012
KingCez said:
i thought it was maria until it opened its mouth. that animalistic growl. figured they wouldve raised it outside human influence to kill. but holy fuckkkkkkkk that fucking rat. i hope it dies. anyone noticed throughout the series that saki narrates at times? im thinking that satoru dies sometime later if only she narrates.

The anime doesn't mention it but at the start of the novel Saki is saying how she is recording this so future generations don't make the same mistakes they did and that she's only making 5 copies of the book just in case society tries to suppress information again. She's narrating since she's basically reading her book to you.
Feb 22, 2013 9:41 PM

Dec 2011
I thought it was Maria... but the body looks so young so the fiend being the child is true.

And the start of Yakomaru's conquest. I can't wait to see how they will stop Yakomaru and the fiends.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2013 9:42 PM

Mar 2011
Cirris said:

And now I'm dead inside
All these bitches.
Feb 22, 2013 9:53 PM

Sep 2012
Looks like Yakomaru isn't gonna stop at liberation. Dirty bastard.
"whats so special about bonzai trees?"
"They are the loli of the tree world."

Inganock of the Brightest Flame
Feb 22, 2013 9:54 PM

May 2010
first 7 min of this show only two word were utter from my mouth those words "Oh shit" so many deaths.

so that slimy basted was behind it all along poor maria and that other dude. holy shit.

as they say, its the children that suffer more from war then anyone else.
Feb 22, 2013 10:13 PM

Nov 2012
When the fiend first started to appear I just keep think "Maria or her child?".Then they showed the fiend's face and I thought it was Maria at first so I was all hyped & over joyed. Then midway through Satoru mentioned it was Maria's kid and I kind of felt dumb but whatever I didn't care cause this episode was fucking awesome.

From what we saw in the preview Kiroumaru is locked up somewhere by the Robber Fly colony and Saki & Satoru are going to find another Minoshiro.And are probably going to learn some way to kill the fiend without death feedback being an issue.

After the last few episodes I was thinking of add Shinsekai yori to my favorite anime list but couldn't make up my mind but after this episode,done.

Don't know what to except next,can't wait till next week's episode.I can't believe we only have 4 episode left in 4 weeks I be so upset T_T.
Feb 22, 2013 10:24 PM

Aug 2011
THAT FUCKING PLOT TWIST. OH MY GOD. EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE.

MAMORU AND MARIA'S CHILD. MAMORU AND MARIA'S BONES. YAKOMARU KILLED THEM. OH MY GOD.

HOW THE HELL IS THIS GONNA END?!
Feb 22, 2013 10:30 PM

Aug 2010
That was epic! And nxt one looks to be as good.

Too bad Shisei died...he was BA.

Yakomaru's plan is so good. That bastard is freaking smart XD

I wonder when they'll remember Shun?
Feb 22, 2013 10:34 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
That fiend. His growling is like pretty beast-like and omg the way Shisei died. His body bending all weirdly was equivalent to what happened in Psycho Pass. Just...grotesque. I like how you don't really see much blood or anything in this anime, mostly just scared faces or silhouettes of queerats and humans dying, but it still gives me the chills.

Ugh. Yakomaru is just despicable. I realize it is unfair for the bakenezumi to be treated horribly even if they are intelligent creatures (actually I swear there are only some smart ones...I mean the rest look like little mole rats), but it still doesn't justify him going around and killing all the humans in the village. Or more precisely, to have a fiend going around and killing everyone. I wonder how that fiend can be controlled. Sure Yakomaru raised it, but I thought like Shun, fiends can't control what they do. One thought can leak out his powers and kill someone. Shun still had his mind when he died, yet he couldn't control his power and ended up killing his everyone in his town. I hope that fiend kills Yakomaru in the end.
Feb 22, 2013 10:41 PM

Jul 2012
tingy said:
That fiend. His growling is like pretty beast-like and omg the way Shisei died. His body bending all weirdly was equivalent to what happened in Psycho Pass. Just...grotesque. I like how you don't really see much blood or anything in this anime, mostly just scared faces or silhouettes of queerats and humans dying, but it still gives me the chills.

Ugh. Yakomaru is just despicable. I realize it is unfair for the bakenezumi to be treated horribly even if they are intelligent creatures (actually I swear there are only some smart ones...I mean the rest look like little mole rats), but it still doesn't justify him going around and killing all the humans in the village. Or more precisely, to have a fiend going around and killing everyone. I wonder how that fiend can be controlled. Sure Yakomaru raised it, but I thought like Shun, fiends can't control what they do. One thought can leak out his powers and kill someone. Shun still had his mind when he died, yet he couldn't control his power and ended up killing his everyone in his town. I hope that fiend kills Yakomaru in the end.

Shun is karma demon which have uncontrollable leaking cantus , Maria's child and boy K are Fiend which have mental break down. Re-watch the early episodes the adult educated children about these two types.
joshua_maiFeb 22, 2013 10:45 PM
Feb 22, 2013 10:43 PM

Sep 2011
It's been pretty obvious for a while that the fiend was the child Maria and 'guy who no one really cares about'. What left me speachless at the end of this was the scale of squealers plan! He wants to ERADICATE humanity, and by god he has a pretty good chance of doing it! All it needs is for a few quearrats with human babies to get away and the whole cycle repeats in 10 years time! A truly evil plan!
Feb 22, 2013 10:46 PM

Sep 2011
joshua_mai said:

Shun is karma demon which have uncontrollable leaking cantus , Maria's child and boy K are Fiend which have mental break down. Re-watch the early episodes they educated children about these two types of threads.

Personally I don't think the child is technically a fiend. What I think is that by being raised by queer-rats he simply doesn't see himself as human, and so would only have the feedback triggered if he kills a queer-rat. Remember in one of the earlier episodes when the monk's death feedback is triggered when he sees an image of a human dying by his hands. It's the fact that he identified the image as human that was the problem, not the fact he actually killed a human. If the queer-rat raised child doesn't see itself as human then the death feedback will not happen.
scruffykiwiFeb 22, 2013 10:49 PM
Feb 22, 2013 10:50 PM

Jan 2013
So out of curiosity does the death feedback and inhibition only stop people from killing or hurting other people using their cantus?
Is it not out of the question for someone to shoot the Fiend with a gun?

They should have saved a few pieces of advance technology for times like this.
Maybe the fiend's cantus provides a constant barrier to bullets.
Feb 22, 2013 11:09 PM

Sep 2011
RediceRyan said:
So out of curiosity does the death feedback and inhibition only stop people from killing or hurting other people using their cantus?

It seems like that is the case. In the previous fiend case the doctor knowingly administered a fatal injection.
Feb 22, 2013 11:16 PM

Aug 2012
Holy fuck.

The scene with Mamoria(that's what I'm calling him) walking towards Shisei through the crowd..if you weren't on the edge of your seat youre lying.

He is just creepy as fuck..at this rate you'd think the only think that could stop him would be a karma demon, or an actual fiend, but I feel like with the way they depicted Shun's leakage a karma demon would might be able to suppress their leakage, or at least briefly control it like Shun did, to kill Mamoria. A real fiend would probably just go around fuckin shit up with him.
Feb 22, 2013 11:25 PM

Nov 2011
Man, I keep asking myself, how the hell are they gonna kill that thing? Maybe someone should take the Quearrat's shotgun and shoot the fiend in the head.

Feb 22, 2013 11:26 PM

Jul 2010
PLANET OF THE MONSTER RATS

Hell no!
Feb 22, 2013 11:34 PM

Nov 2011
RediceRyan said:

Cantus shields arent automatic, they have to be activated by thought. Thats how the queerats can kill humans by sneak attacks and how the 3 warriors were able to kill the Emperor of Merciful Light with swords. Speaking of which I wonder what happened to the non-cantus humans, we know that they existed after the war and was instrumental in destroying the slave empires.
The Art of Eight
Feb 22, 2013 11:35 PM

Aug 2011
This show, epic.

We finally get to see who this Fiend really is, not as a big surprise, it is the offspring of Maria and Mamorou. That slime of a living being Yakamorou had us all on his pawn. I hope he gets really painful death in this show, otherwise not justice will be served!

Glad to see Satorou live and kicking again, was kinda worried when he absent of most of the previous episode.

Now back to the Fiend, seeing it being the Queerats nuclear weapon against the Human and it killing one of my favorite characters Shisei. Sure left a sour taste in my mouth, if the Fiend is dealt with accordingly, some table flips will occur!

Seeing Yakamorou's plan being the World Conquest, I just can't help the feeling that the human race is in a big trouble, especially when they doesn't have the means to defend against themselves from a Fiend, and the numbers won't be helping them either. How will this epic shit end? Can't wait for the last 4 episodes now!

Now from the preview, we see an old friend chained in a cave apparently, and I hope he can help our couple with what they need and somehow stop this chaos once and for all!

5/5
Feb 22, 2013 11:39 PM

Apr 2011
Squealer is a genius! Taking babies and make them into fiends 10 years later. The rest of the world, are they build the same way as Japanese society? Brainwashing the children etc... if so, human is doom!

The death feedback is so lame, is there any hypnotic method of removing it? Here I thought Shisei does not have the death feedback, but it looks like it was untrue... Shisei crazy eyes are pretty much useless and I love the flashback of Shun. Save everyone Shun!!!!!!!!

Regarding how everyone does not sacrifice themselves to kill the fiend. I can relate, I am not brave.
Feb 22, 2013 11:41 PM
Dec 2012
Wow I didn't imagine that fiend was a child of Maria and Mamoru. And it's female, not male. I wonder why Saki knew the fiend's name Ria. Had she met her before? Did the anime skip some stories of LN?

Yakomaru is very clever. His plan is awesome. He makes human children kill humans? Wise move. Even that mask guy failed to strike the fiend. Humans are hopeless. Rise of Rat Empire? Heil Yakomaru! To be serious, he made a valid point. Rats have been discriminated, regarded as the lower being and exploited by humans for a long time. No wonder he rebels against humans.
eminagnamFeb 23, 2013 12:10 AM
Feb 22, 2013 11:44 PM

Nov 2011
eminagnam said:
Wow I didn't imagine that fiend was a child of Maria and Mamoru. And it's female, not male. I wonder why Saki knew the fiend's name Ria. Had she met her before? Did the anime skip some stories of LN?

Yakomaru is very clever. His plan is awesome. He makes human children kill humans? Wise move. Even that mask guy failed to strike the fiend. Humans are hopeless.

She was saying Maria because of the resemblance....
The Art of Eight
Feb 22, 2013 11:47 PM
Dec 2012
dankickyou said:

She was saying Maria because of the resemblance....

Ah ok thanks
Feb 23, 2013 12:31 AM

Mar 2012
Soo what happened to Maria and Mamoru??

Did they die or what?
Its 420 out there somewhere.

Feb 23, 2013 12:31 AM

Mar 2012
Soo what happened to Maria and Mamoru??

Did they die or what?
Its 420 out there somewhere.

Feb 23, 2013 12:48 AM
Jan 2009
Can someone quickly explain how the shisei died? How did he get the negative feedback? Wasn't he just deflecting the attacks?

And also, explain to me the dry river bed scene....
Why did the both of them come to the conclusion that the guy didn't escape??
I'm soooo confused this episode.... =/
Feb 23, 2013 1:03 AM
Feb 2013
As I predicted, following logical reasoning, back in the 19-20 episode thread: it was clearly the kid of Maria and Mamouru. And thus all the rest was probably spot on too; the fact that squeeler deceived Saki and Saturo when they looked for them, probably sweet talking Maria and Mamouru into staying under their 'protection' and NOT telling them they could return without any problems at that moment, and then, even worse, waiting and abiding his time, until they got a baby and then ruthlessly kill off Maria and Mamouru, so that he could raise their child as a weapon against the other humans.

I'll repeat what I've said before: on an intellectual level, I actually agree with Squeeler, at least his principle stance. The queerrats have a considerable degree of intelligence and self-awareness. They are sentient beings. Any sentient being deserves to have basic rights, such as freedom. And it is clear they don't have that, they are used as slaves in the best case, and regarded as vermin in the worst, by the human cantus-users. Logically and ethically, I can't but agree with his stance.

Yet, the manner in which he and his clan of queerrats operate, where the goal justifies the (any) means, the abhorrent treason he did with those kids, especially Maria and Mamouru, the hypocrisy he shows in saying every individual is important, yet he brushes aside the will and respect due to his queen and other rats, the fanaticism showed by the queerats, and the fact they pose a threat to the entire human race...makes me feel, on a more emotional level, sympathetic to the humans. I want those rats dead. (I still would make an exception for those rats who remained faithful to humans, though). Furthermore, now has been shown the true extend of his plans, and it isn't so much liberation for his own people, but rather conquering the world and establishing a queerat empire. His actions were already despicable, but now his goal isn't all that noble anymore neither. He wants to usher in a new age like that of the former empires, but now with rats on top, and humans as slaves.

I think this is also yet another fact that is disturbing to us, and the anime puts forward; not only is the 'creation' there out of control and attacking their creators, but now it's possible the tables are turned: where human cantus-users are now the dominant and superior species, regarding queerats as slaves to to their bidding, if Squeelers' plan succeed, soon the rats will dominate, and the humans will be the enslaved race, brought up as animals, to serve their new masters.

In a way, this could serve as a warning to human hubris: you never know if at some point you will be treated as you have treated others. In fact, this is the basis of ethical thinking, starting already with Confucius in 500 before Christ: treat others like you would want to be treated. The cantus-users are, in a way, reaping what they sowed. But the queerats aren't any better. By now, it just comes down to a full-out war to avoid genocide. Since time for diplomacy has long passed (though, I realise, in that future society, it's unlikely humans would ever have given full rights to the queerats), I'm rooting for the humans.

UEntity said:
Can someone quickly explain how the shisei died? How did he get the negative feedback? Wasn't he just deflecting the attacks?

I don't think it was death-feedback. As far as I understood it, he could have withstood any physical attack induced by the cantus of the fiend (Maria's kid), but the cantus leakage makes for a direct hit of/with cantus. It was a bit short, though; I thought it would last a bit longer. Even if he couldn't kill the fiend, he could have repelled it for a long time, which would have made it into a battle of attrition. But cantus leakage can't be readily stopped by other cantus (otherwise, people could have protected themselves against the consequences of a Karma Demon too, after all).

Though I'm not sure how the fiend knew that, and how (s)he(?) could deliberately let her cantus leak like that. Instinct, maybe?

Man, it was such a sad-scary scene, where the kid was on it's hands and knees, acting - or rather being - a pet to that rat. If that is the future of humans, it's bleak indeed.
AnimageNebyFeb 23, 2013 1:16 AM
Feb 23, 2013 1:05 AM
Jan 2008
UEntity said:

UEntity said:

Baby Marimaru used his cantus to kill him...
Feb 23, 2013 1:20 AM
Feb 2013
i would think that they would have, at the very least, a person who could combat fiends by being unaffected by the feedback. (after what happened with boy k)

of course it might unintentionally create fiends, but they have a rigorous screening process for who gets to make it to adulthood so some similar screening could have been applied to the fiend fighting cantus user
Feb 23, 2013 1:21 AM

Aug 2012
I already knew from the start that Yakomaru was acting suspicious, but I never thought that raising humans and turning them into fiends was part of his master plan. I won't be surprised if this series leads to a bad ending.

My Youtube page: link
Feb 23, 2013 1:24 AM
Aug 2012
I'm happy that fiend isn't Maria, someone has so slap that kid and tell him to come to his senses already! Even if he is raised by queerats.

And I'm still waiting till Saki kills Squeeler.
Feb 23, 2013 1:42 AM

Nov 2011
mootjuh said:
I'm happy that fiend isn't Maria, someone has so slap that kid and tell him to come to his senses already! Even if he is raised by queerats.

You want the kid to kill the only family he has ever known?
The Art of Eight
Feb 23, 2013 1:51 AM
Jun 2007
Humanity's screwed; Squeeler's the new Lelouch.

In any case, I can't help but be with Squeeler on this one. While what they're doing may seem hypocritical, it's their only way of survival. He outsmarted them; the winner dominates and writes the history.
Feb 23, 2013 2:01 AM

Sep 2012
scruffykiwi said:
RediceRyan said:

It seems like that is the case. In the previous fiend case the doctor knowingly administered a fatal injection.

The doctor got around the death feed back I think. Remember? The fiend just walked into the hospital saying he was sick. The doctor hatches a plan and asks the nurse to prepare some antibiotics. The nurse who understood the plan was playing along and actually brings poison. So the doctor cleverly pretends to inject the fiend with antibiotics when it's actually poison, and the nurse wasn't affect by death feedback either because she wasn't the one holding the needle. Though, it didn't really matter in the end since the fiend killed the doctor anyways. Tomiko said they were extraordinarily lucky last time. Had Boy K not gotten sick and walk into that hospital, he would've went on forever.
IronLobsterFeb 23, 2013 2:05 AM
"whats so special about bonzai trees?"
"They are the loli of the tree world."

Inganock of the Brightest Flame
Feb 23, 2013 2:04 AM

Nov 2011
This turned survival horror quickly.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Feb 23, 2013 2:12 AM

Nov 2011
Why not do something that causes something else that will indirectly kill Fiendy?
Kiroumaru was captured by bakenezumi or humans who are afraid he will betray them?
Shuisei should have taken that brat with him. RIP he is awesome still.
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Ugly KV

ScuzzyBear - Jun 8, 2023

9 by charlieman999 »»
Mar 28, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2012

702 by Ryls »»
Mar 19, 12:05 PM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2013

1325 by Xeehad »»
Mar 2, 8:13 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2013

169 by Xeehad »»
Mar 1, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2012

516 by Xeehad »»
Feb 26, 10:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.