MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Manga 'Non Non Biyori' To Be Animated
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» Manga 'Non Non Biyori' To Be Animated

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
02-21-13, 6:54 AM

According to the cover note of the fifth volume, manga "Non Non Biyori" was announced to get an anime adaptation.

Non Non Biyori magna official website

Source: Scan of the cover note

Non Non Biyori on MAL
Modified by Naruleach, 03-02-13, 5:42 AM

02-21-13, 6:56 AM

Looking forward to it, just hoping that it won't be another of these 5 minute anime.

02-21-13, 7:07 AM

bNq said:
Looking forward to it, just hoping that it won't be another of these 5 minute anime.

I certainly hope not...

02-21-13, 7:20 AM

Seinen huh.

02-21-13, 7:23 AM

looks like something I'm going to watch

02-21-13, 7:25 AM

I have been waiting for it to be animated since I bought its vol.1 long time back !!

I hope they keep the color palette used in the manga, which shows the sunny countryside in such a charming way.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.

02-21-13, 7:28 AM

The hair designs are a bit unusual. Wonder if the cute messy lookwill translate to the anime well.

Looks like Comic Alive overwhelmingly does manga adaptations of light novels and games/visual novels, rather than original manga. So I haven't seen many adaptations of original manga from that magazine. Although it did publish Sasameki Koto, which is pretty great.
Anime sales website at http://www.someanithing.com/

02-21-13, 7:31 AM

bNq said:

Its a popular enough manga that I'd assume its a full show.

02-21-13, 7:41 AM

jmal said:
Looks like Comic Alive overwhelmingly does manga adaptations of light novels and games/visual novels, rather than original manga. So I haven't seen many adaptations of original manga from that magazine. Although it did publish Sasameki Koto, which is pretty great.
Actually Comic Alive used to have as many original manga as adaptation but now it has slightly more adaptation (though not yet reaching overwhelming proportion yet). And don't forget MariaHolic which is the most well-known original manga from Comic Alive adapted into anime. And then there is Asamade Jugyou-chu too, and in near future we'll have Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge as well.

Admittedly nowadays the idea is media-mix, so those manga adaptations mostly come as some follow-up auxiliary projects to go with the anime, and this type of manga may be easier to sustain as there is sponsor already.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.

02-21-13, 9:23 AM

Uninteresting plot.

02-21-13, 9:32 AM

-MgZ_ said:
Uninteresting plot.
I guess it does not have something you would call "plot" anyway. It is a slice-of-life comedy with a lot of funny little episodes anyway. I can imagine that in a remote countryside where a school has only a couple of students and they are all at different ages, things can get quite different compared to people like us who live in big crowded city. The shift in perspective is one of the main appeals of this work I'd say.

02-21-13, 9:36 AM

Wonder how it will be animated. The cover art looks really good.

02-21-13, 9:48 AM

i think i'm going to pass on this1

02-21-13, 9:49 AM

I've heard of it. Might watch depending on the season.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!

02-21-13, 9:50 AM

Might be cool.

02-21-13, 9:53 AM

Another seinen series about the slice of life of little girls...

02-21-13, 9:54 AM

Mr_Gutts said:
i think i'm going to pass on this1

Paul said:

02-21-13, 10:03 AM

Little girls doing cute things...And Seinen?
Watching for those hairs.
Alcyone. Electra. Maia. Taygeta. Calaeno. Asterope. Merope.
By the blessing of the Seven Sisters,
I descend from four hundred lightyears in space!
I AM MR PLEIADES!!

02-21-13, 10:14 AM

Paul said:
And there should be more coming. At least this one has some variation: a rural setting and a class of students of vastly different ages.

02-21-13, 10:32 AM

symbv said:
Paul said:
And there should be more coming. At least this one has some variation: a rural setting and a class of students of vastly different ages.

Yea, instead of highschool students they're elementary and middle school... lols...

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices