Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 8, 2008 9:25 PM

Mar 2008
I gotta say that Takako is my favorite female character, cause shes tough, athletic, has a strong personality, doesnt take any shit, and best of all she is smoke'n hot.
Dec 9, 2008 9:39 AM

Oct 2008
yarvenclog said:
I gotta say that Takako is my favorite female character, cause shes tough, athletic, has a strong personality, doesnt take any shit, and best of all she is smoke'n hot.

Have to agree with you. Perhaps I should have had separate male and female votes. Oh well.
ShaolinRibiero said:
Not, Taka is the one who has the life and death battle with Niida, who is trying to rape her. After barely managing to win, she is killed by Hardcore Souma.

Ach, I'm stupid! I got confused and put the girl who (in my modest opinion) had more of a relationship with Sugimura - she SHOULD have been the girl with him in the end. Very bad of me.
Dec 9, 2008 6:04 PM

Jul 2008
I've got to say that Shogo gets the nod for the alltime favorite character, simply for the wonderful ending
Man, love him to death. And with the whole shotgun wielding death machine deal, it doesn't get much better than that.
Dec 9, 2008 10:30 PM

Jul 2008
Mitsukai_Tsubasa said:

Ach, I'm stupid! I got confused and put the girl who (in my modest opinion) had more of a relationship with Sugimura - she SHOULD have been the girl with him in the end. Very bad of me.

She was probably too aggressive and assertive for Sugimara's tastes, heh.
Dec 10, 2008 8:22 AM

Jun 2008
Mim of course

ha no one likes the girls
but theres no strong female characters that last throughout
Noriko just gets on my nerves
and Souma is a bit of a freak
maybe thats a understatment.
Dec 11, 2008 12:21 AM

Jul 2008
Between the two, Souma > Kiriyama. Her level of insanity, manipulation, and that incredible death scene in the bird bath (Magical Emily!) are far more original and compelling than an emotionless killer with the empathy part of his brain not working. (Yeah, never seen that before...)
Dec 11, 2008 9:37 AM

Oct 2008
We seem to have a three-way tie for second place at the moment. Opinion is clearly divided on this matter...
Dec 28, 2008 4:45 AM

Nov 2008
Vote for Kazuo Kiriyama. He's sick, but I like him ;p I have sentimental for bad guy.
Dec 30, 2008 3:34 AM

Dec 2008
Has to be Mitsuko for me - have a thing for bad girls! ;) But seriously its the fact that she is psychotic, she knows it, she knows she is a terrible person and basically says this is who i am, like it or get split in half with my scythe - what a weapon by the way!!

I was thinking about Shogo and he is the man, but Mitsuko fascinated me. Loved her fight with Kiriyama.....
Dec 30, 2008 3:26 PM

Oct 2008
First Mitsuko fan we've had. Interesting choice, but I don't think she was fully aware of "who she was." She had been horribly twisted in her human development and turned into a major psychotic! But don't get me wrong, this probably just increases her appeal. ^^
Oct 10, 2009 10:47 AM
Oct 2009
4Eyed said:
ShaolinRibiero said:
It's definitely between Mimura and Kawada for me. No other male character even comes close to these guys. Takako is the best female character, and third best character overall. One of the few anime or manga females who is actually really fucking cool.

Since he's tied with the one-dimensional Kiriyama and overrated Sugimura though, I'll bump up Kawada.

u missed kiriyama imo, i loved the moment when he killed mercilessly all his comrades

ah and he looked good doing it ^_^ hey if I wasnt gonna say it someone else will XD
Oct 10, 2009 10:53 AM
Oct 2009
mines Takako all the way, loved her atitude how shed still go running like she normaly does, and the classic lines 'shouldnt you be worrying about your life instead of that pathetic peewee of yours' 'put that down or ill consider you deadly and kick your ass' YOU GO GIRL! and her death was pretty legendary aswell and how she reacted with the crossbow, seriously girl, nice one!
Apr 13, 2010 10:08 AM

Jan 2010
My favorite in this story is the playboy of great intelligence- Mim.
And also Taka.
Mar 23, 2012 3:14 PM

Aug 2008
Mitsuko Souma. Her character and story was very heartbreaking in the end. She was the only character to really leave a huge impact on me at the end of the manga. I even felt a bit of sympathy for her, despite all her killings. I'm not condoning her behavior or anything, but I can see why she acted the way she did.
A very memorable character.
Feb 19, 2015 10:00 PM

Aug 2010
Kiriyama Kazuo. A very intelligent and silent killer. Though the reason he stole my favorite character spot in the manga are his final scenes.

Honorable mention to Souma, Kawada and Mimura. It was tough choosing a favorite between all these amazing characters.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Battle Royale Weapon of Choice

FALLEN101 - Dec 9, 2008

17 by NosferatuCookie »»
Dec 27, 2011 12:41 PM

» Most upsetting death?

SpookyXIV - Jan 26, 2009

5 by NosferatuCookie »»
Dec 27, 2011 12:31 PM

Poll: » would you play?

yarvenclog - Dec 14, 2008

8 by YourBlue »»
Apr 13, 2010 10:04 AM

» Who do you think should have one?

Kuro-Chou - Oct 10, 2009

0 by Kuro-Chou »»
Oct 10, 2009 3:18 PM

Poll: » Your favourite Battle Royale

Mitsukai_Tsubasa - Dec 6, 2008

21 by Kuro-Chou »»
Oct 10, 2009 10:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.