Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 8, 2014 6:34 AM

Nov 2013
tachibana_mei said:
TiGGowich said:
For all those who believe in a 3rd season WITH Lelouch, from my perspective it's only logical if you look at the following facts:

until recently I was 100% convinced Lelouch was still alive after the ending of season 2... it only makes sense this way. He obtained his fathers Geass power and when he died he gave it to Nunnally and became immortal jsut like C.C ... idk how people could argue against that... I mean that was the whole point after all. Also C.C is obviously talking to Lulu at the end (guy riding the cart) I don't see why else this scence would have even been included if it wasn't for preparing for Lulu's adventure to continue. Iwas actually shocked when I started looking through some comments while searching for season 3 where people were all like "the story is finished, get over it" while I was like "what the hell... did these people watch the same show I did?" Until then I was certain there must be a 3rd season since the plot clearly was NOT over after the ending of s2.

it is one of the most sold anime/manga franchise there is, even now in 2013 it's ranked really high even though it's already a couple of years old. From a financial perspective it would only make sense to keep going, obviously Code Geass has a huge fanbase who is greiving for more Lulu action. I believe the producer (who said himself he thought every scene through multiple times) chose this ending exactly for that: marketing. As long as no officials say he really died in the end Code Geass just stays in peoples minds, the community and fans talks about it and that's what keeps Code Geass alive even 5 years after it's first release!
I couldn't think of any better marketing strategy to set up a new season in the future! So I think it's just a matter of time, and if you guys are honest... you want the show to go on too ;) ...

If there wasn't supposed to be a 3rd season officials would have said so years ago, but nobody has yet declined it because they all know it's always going to be a possibilty of making a 3rd season, even if it's just for the money that they are guaranteed with such a huge fanbase (over 1 million sold mangas)

The majority of the fanbase keeps begging for it. And if that's not already enough then idk what more of a motivation you could need.

So anyway... I am certain there will be a 3rd season in the future, it just sucks that nobody knows when it is going to come out... but the longer we have to wait the more we will enjoy the final result.
For all believers: keep your heads up, a sequel is the only logical consequence after that ending and the first 2 seasons.
For all those who stopped believing or just don't want to, I hope you all will be proven wrong... otherwise I'd be damn sad and would have to beat those people up to make a new one!

thank you just raised my hopes high,even
after reading all those depressing comment....:)

Except the whole Lelouch is alive thing is only fan speculation, I don't see how that would get your hopes up.
The show clearly shows that a geass user can only gain a code from the person he made a contract with. So no, Lelouch is NOT immortal.
Also it's been 6 years.
Aug 15, 2014 7:30 AM
Mar 2012
Um he's actually alive lol didn't you guys see the ending?
Aug 16, 2014 6:15 AM

Nov 2013
BlackZX said:
This is fake.
Aug 16, 2014 9:50 AM

May 2014
These series were perfect.

I am not saying that making R3 is impossible. I believe that it should not be made.
If they actually ever made it there is practically no chances to be as epic as it is now. They simply shouldn't kill epicness of masterpiece.

//thread
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 16, 2014 12:05 PM
Mar 2014
Third Season would definitely ruin the second. Ending couldn't be better, and authors know that too.
Aug 17, 2014 8:55 AM

Jul 2014
RandomPerson4 said:
You can't have a Lelouch the Rebellion series without Lelouch.
That's just stupid.

Yeah, Akito the Exiled is evidence enough that Lelouch is still a live.

Since Lelouch is alive and Akito the Exile is currently in war (Japan vs England I think.. Ain't seen the last episode in months....)

That shed lights on a season 3.. Fuck knows what is going to be about.
"Hi!"
Aug 17, 2014 9:02 AM
Jul 2013
Mikatarukito said:
RandomPerson4 said:
That's just stupid.

Since Lelouch is alive and Akito the Exile is currently in war (Japan vs England I think.. Ain't seen the last episode in months....)

Akito the Exiled is set between the events of R1 and R2, so it is not evidence that he is still alive.
Aug 17, 2014 9:03 AM

Oct 2012
I hope not. Would make the R2 ending worthless.
Aug 17, 2014 9:33 AM

Jul 2014
Dannya_ said:
Mikatarukito said:

Akito the Exiled is set between the events of R1 and R2, so it is not evidence that he is still alive.

Right... Mistake on my hands, sorry. Thought Akito the Exiled was set after the Code Geass period..
"Hi!"
Aug 17, 2014 10:00 AM

Aug 2014
No, just no. That would ruin it.
Mikatarukito said:
RandomPerson4 said:
That's just stupid.

a.)No it isn't, because Akito the exiled is set in between R1 and R2, why would Lelouch be like that otherwise? That's the effect of Charles's Geass.
b.)Why would Japan and England go to war? Is there even an England? It's about the E.U and Britannia.
Sep 6, 2014 6:43 PM

Jul 2012
He is dead and I'm glad his dead......I don't want a code geass 3
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Jan 13, 2015 10:23 AM

Dec 2014
I would like some OVA or Movie which puts focus on the remaining characters and their development after the end of CG. The Epilogue was simply too short. We don't know anything about some characters.
Jan 21, 2015 11:54 PM

Jul 2014
Lelouch is confirmed dead. But even if you people insist he's not dead becauses of the power of geass (immortality) he received from C.C, Code Geass' ending was a truly satisfying ending, and if it were to continue from there then... No, it just can't happen.
Jan 22, 2015 4:52 AM

Dec 2014
I think it's funny how many say he is confirmed to be dead and don't say why. When they say why it's because of an interview. But in the interview they say his story is dead, not Lelouch himself. It's actually quite clear they wanted an ambiguous ending.
Mar 9, 2015 6:32 PM
Jan 2015
I personally think Lelouch gained immortality but his story is finished. He probably planned to die but didn't know his code would activate. Lelouch most likely dropped his identity and is hanging out in the countryside with CC knowing that he can never return to his old life. That's why he has Nunnally's crane with him.
Mar 12, 2015 12:11 AM
Feb 2014
BlackZX said:

Hey did they really show Lelouch there in the anime???how could i have missed that!!
its not possible.. -_-
Mar 12, 2015 8:15 AM

Aug 2012
tachibana_mei said:
BlackZX said:

Hey did they really show Lelouch there in the anime???how could i have missed that!!
its not possible.. -_-

Don't need that video, just enjoy whatever your choice.
Mar 13, 2015 11:37 PM
Feb 2014
GARBrotato said:
BlackZX said:
This is fake.

so it is fake after al... -_- :3
Mar 15, 2015 1:39 AM

Aug 2012
Jhunt7507 said:
I personally think Lelouch gained immortality but his story is finished. He probably planned to die but didn't know his code would activate. Lelouch most likely dropped his identity and is hanging out in the countryside with CC knowing that he can never return to his old life. That's why he has Nunnally's crane with him.

I agree that he want to died but he can't. That is the most cruel punishement for him, no offense it just my opinion.
Apr 3, 2015 9:57 PM
Feb 2015
dankickyou said:
Lelouche is deader than dead. And R2 sucked.
Holy crap i loved R2, and i didn't like the first one that much.
Apr 23, 2015 8:26 AM
Apr 2015
In order to become immortal, Lelouch had to die. The writers did state that he died, but did they specify that he's not immortal?
Jun 6, 2015 10:05 AM
Jun 2015
Since Suzaku Kururugi killed lelouch he doesn't see he's grave so lelouch is still alive
Jun 30, 2015 1:58 AM
Jun 2015
Actually, R3 was confirmed recently. Here's what to expect
Jul 13, 2015 1:10 PM
Jul 2015
Lelouch isn't dead if you search up code geass R2 Japanese ending that's your proof that he lives and you guys really think he would die that easily
Jul 13, 2015 1:14 PM

Aug 2014
Relak said:
Lelouch isn't dead if you search up code geass R2 Japanese ending that's your proof that he lives and you guys really think he would die that easily

It's fake.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Dec 9, 2015 5:19 AM
Dec 2015
Lelouch cant be dead because when he achieve full power of geass he can t die from neither blade or gun .like C.C he will always get up after being pinned down . So there is still possibility that it will continue though maybe not as Lelouch of the Rebellion anymore.
Dec 9, 2015 4:56 PM
Jul 2018
Even if a new season were to come out, it'd kinda just ruin the fucking amazing ending R2 had.
Dec 12, 2015 2:27 PM
Sep 2015
Below is my speculation based of what is learned from the series and the ending of the series, so it is full of spoilers.
Mar 20, 2016 8:20 AM
Mar 2016
I think Code Geass was awesome. Ending is superb; Its easy to know that Lelouch is alive. This makes it perfect ending indeed! He already sacrifice much. there should be R3. I mean yeah its really neccessary! those who oppose this, I have a request- dont watch then. Simple! Otherwise if R3 comes with Leoluch it would be pretty awesome!
Captain_ShrishMar 20, 2016 9:57 AM
Mar 29, 2016 1:02 PM
Mar 2016
GO HERE IF YOU NEED PROOF THAT LELOUCH IS ALIVE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNhyzoq4mxo
THIS IS THE TRUTH
Mar 29, 2016 1:58 PM
Mar 2016
DRWHO1505 said:
GO HERE IF YOU NEED PROOF THAT LELOUCH IS ALIVE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNhyzoq4mxo
THIS IS THE TRUTH

also this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHi8N72Y-OI
May 19, 2016 1:51 AM
Dec 2015
i wanna watch R3..........................
Jun 13, 2016 7:32 AM
Sep 2015
r1 and r2 was a great anime but why they don't make a season 3? wish they start where nanaly became emperor a continuation of r2 would be great!
--WingZero1-
Jul 20, 2016 8:37 PM
Dec 2008
Lelouch's personal story is over. That's probably not going to change.

They could make a sequel, but it wouldn't be about his life anymore.

Therefore, it wouldn't be a real "R3" in the strictest sense.

Which, in my opinion, isn't even necessary either.
Dec 3, 2016 11:41 PM
Jun 2016
Season 3 confirmed. Happy now?
Mar 10, 2017 6:53 PM

Oct 2010
After putting off watching it for a decade (and having it on hold since 2015), I just finished my first viewing of Code Geass and then immediately watched Gigguk's "CODE GEASS SEQUEL WHAT?!" video. It made a perfect capstone to the experience.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

305 by Beatnik »»
Feb 17, 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.