Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 6, 2008 9:43 PM

Apr 2008
I personally hate Chrismas in ways you can't even imagine....Well that said tell Santa Nife what you want and maybe I'll give a dam.

I love family guy.
"Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 6, 2008 9:45 PM

Apr 2008
I want the Death Star!
Dec 6, 2008 9:46 PM

Nov 2006
A fleet of Star Destroyers.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2008 9:47 PM

Apr 2008
AGREED!!!
Dec 6, 2008 9:49 PM

Nov 2006
Nife801 said:
AGREED!!!

BOO-YAH!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2008 9:50 PM

Aug 2007
For my family to get what they want.

Dec 6, 2008 9:51 PM

Oct 2007
I want a TARDIS...and to be magically changed into a timelord that has a zanpakutou
Dec 6, 2008 9:52 PM

Apr 2008
Dam you just killed my buzz! Thanks Frost!
Dec 6, 2008 9:54 PM

Nov 2006
FrostyWaters said:

AW!! That's sweet.
Dec 6, 2008 10:12 PM

Feb 2008
FrostyWaters said:
Seconded. =3
Dec 6, 2008 10:15 PM

Apr 2008
FrostyWaters said:

.....no....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................fine.......

Dec 6, 2008 10:32 PM

Feb 2008
Ni
Nife801 said:
FrostyWaters said:

.....no....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................fine.......

fe. -_-
Dec 7, 2008 11:14 AM

Jan 2008
hmmm
i wanna have a Revolution :D

Dec 7, 2008 12:50 PM

Apr 2008
Zombie Apocalypse might be fun ...
Dec 7, 2008 3:33 PM

Feb 2008
Ahem... I want to be the supreme ruler of the world!!! Destroy china's government and set free to all those little children free from forced work!!! and once i become ruler of the world... it will be separated by two kinds of ppl... the Strong and the weak!!! the strong will bow down to my superior power!!!! soon enough i will send assassins to kill my enemys!!! once i have gotten rid of any one that would pose a threat to my power i will have a statue made of me: Madara De-vile la Darvania!!! I will destroy the way of government and unite the world together to form a new government and get hot chicks while doing it... Screw the holidays i have power!!! I need power!!! So to get power i will create Knights that will protect me and enforce my new laws... these Knights will be called... Knights of the Dark... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA.... All will fear me!!! all will bow down to me!!! all will worship me!!!!!!!! I will own many many stores, friends, slaves and little girls!!!!! Lets not forget the Jails will be transformed into factories in which i will force them to get millitary trained!!! The bad ppl will die in wars while the good die being lazy bastards cause many prisoners will become slaves!!!! Lastly i will want a spy with one of my Knights to locate my friends on MAL and Moe to put them in a room and force them to be my awards!!! and some ill have to rape heheheh!!!!! oh and i want to have a new psp... cause really i miss trying to watch hentai on that thing and listening to my OSTs on it... really i need that new psp... my friend stoled it so please its very important that i get a psp and candy ^/^
Dec 7, 2008 3:43 PM

Feb 2008
Jariel_Madara said:
Ahem... I want to be the supreme ruler of the world!!! Destroy china's government and set free to all those little children free from forced work!!! and once i become ruler of the world... it will be separated by two kinds of ppl... the Strong and the weak!!! the strong will bow down to my superior power!!!! soon enough i will send assassins to kill my enemys!!! once i have gotten rid of any one that would pose a threat to my power i will have a statue made of me: Madara De-vile la Darvania!!! I will destroy the way of government and unite the world together to form a new government and get hot chicks while doing it... Screw the holidays i have power!!! I need power!!! So to get power i will create Knights that will protect me and enforce my new laws... these Knights will be called... Knights of the Dark... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA.... All will fear me!!! all will bow down to me!!! all will worship me!!!!!!!! I will own many many stores, friends, slaves and little girls!!!!! Lets not forget the Jails will be transformed into factories in which i will force them to get millitary trained!!! The bad ppl will die in wars while the good die being lazy bastards cause many prisoners will become slaves!!!! Lastly i will want a spy with one of my Knights to locate my friends on MAL and Moe to put them in a room and force them to be my awards!!! and some ill have to rape heheheh!!!!! oh and i want to have a new psp... cause really i miss trying to watch hentai on that thing and listening to my OSTs on it... really i need that new psp... my friend stoled it so please its very important that i get a psp and candy ^/^

O_O

RAPE?!
Dec 8, 2008 5:12 AM

Jan 2008
Godamie said:
A Katana ^^

i want a new sword i snaped my katana.. (it was a practical use one cost $500)
ps. it broke at the handle, so dont be thinkin it got choped in half with another sword lol
ivorykeys said:

lol why?... well yeah why not i guess...
Dec 8, 2008 9:24 AM

Apr 2008
you all scare me greatly but keep going
Dec 8, 2008 1:20 PM

Nov 2006
ranax said:
ivorykeys said:

Lol Oh c'mon...who WOULDN'T want a fleet of Star Destroyers at their beckon call. Certainly would put an end to terrorism...Lol
Dec 8, 2008 9:53 PM

Apr 2008
Zaraiku said:
hmmm
i wanna have a Revolution :D

like that Idea

Jariel_Madara said:

Like the intitiative and the motive, However I do agree with jadded that rape is a little excessive and in my opinion its for those who can't get any.

cappy said:
Zombie Apocalypse might be fun ...

Your just obsessed.

ivorykeys said:
ranax said:
ivorykeys said:

Lol Oh c'mon...who WOULDN'T want a fleet of Star Destroyers at their beckon call. Certainly would put an end to terrorism...Lol

How exactly would that put an end to terrorism? (I mean without ethnic clensing)

ranax said:
Godamie said:
A Katana ^^

i want a new sword i snaped my katana.. (it was a practical use one cost $500)
ps. it broke at the handle, so dont be thinkin it got choped in half with another sword lol

Santa Ain't made of money!

FrostyWaters said:

I still don't believe you but granted its nice.
Dec 8, 2008 9:57 PM

Nov 2006
Nife801 said:

ivorykeys said:
ranax said:
ivorykeys said:

How exactly would that put an end to terrorism? (I mean without ethnic clensing)

Easy...they'd be too scared to go up against a fleet of Star Destroyers and therefore they would do whatever I wanted. Which means...I would be able to end terrorism. ^_^
ivorykeysDec 8, 2008 10:07 PM
Dec 8, 2008 10:06 PM

Jun 2007
What I would want for Christmas is for everyone to have a Happy New Year :)
Dec 9, 2008 5:57 AM

Feb 2008
ivorykeys said:
ranax said:
ivorykeys said:

Me -/-; its useless againts me... if it cant even scratch me its just useless trash
Dec 9, 2008 3:44 PM
Nov 2007
skateboard. a katana
Dec 9, 2008 8:23 PM

Apr 2008
Nuge said:

I don`t believe you either but ok.

ivorykeys said:
Nife801 said:

ivorykeys said:
ranax said:
ivorykeys said:

Easy...they'd be too scared to go up against a fleet of Star Destroyers and therefore they would do whatever I wanted. Which means...I would be able to end terrorism. ^_^

Well that probably wouldn`t work, but this is your fanclub so sure why not.

Rainy_AshNight said:
skateboard. a katana

mind if there mad of stirofoam or made by a baby in a sweatshop somewhere in India or China or Los Angeles California
Dec 9, 2008 8:33 PM

Jun 2007
Nife801 said:
Nuge said:

You're right, I would like lots of money!
Dec 9, 2008 8:36 PM

Apr 2008
Nuge said:
Nife801 said:
Nuge said:

Now I believe you!
Dec 9, 2008 8:36 PM

Apr 2008
Nife801 said:
Nuge said:
Nife801 said:
Nuge said:

Now I believe you!

He might but i still dont.
Dec 9, 2008 8:37 PM

Nov 2006
cappy said:
Nife801 said:
Nuge said:
Nife801 said:
Nuge said:

Now I believe you!

Lol You guys are ridiculous.
Dec 9, 2008 8:38 PM

Apr 2008
ivorykeys said:
cappy said:
Nife801 said:
Nuge said:
Nife801 said:
Nuge said:

Now I believe you!

Lol You guys are ridiculous.

well that is perfectly fine with me. I would rather be crazy then normal.
Dec 10, 2008 8:19 AM

Nov 2006
Nuge said:

Bingo!

Dec 10, 2008 8:24 AM

Apr 2008
KeisukeZero said:
Nuge said:

Bingo!

I dont beleive you
Dec 10, 2008 9:03 AM

Apr 2008
cappy said:
KeisukeZero said:
Nuge said:

Bingo!

I dont beleive you

I believe them!
Dec 10, 2008 3:23 PM

Feb 2008
Nife801 said:
cappy said:
KeisukeZero said:
Nuge said:

Bingo!

I dont beleive you

I believe them!

*Evil Grin*
Dec 10, 2008 5:06 PM

Apr 2008
JadedGoth said:
Nife801 said:
cappy said:
KeisukeZero said:
Nuge said:

Bingo!

I dont beleive you

I believe them!

*Evil Grin*

*Devilish Grin*
Dec 10, 2008 5:58 PM

Feb 2008
cappy said:
JadedGoth said:
Nife801 said:
cappy said:
KeisukeZero said:
Nuge said:

Bingo!

I dont beleive you

I believe them!

*Evil Grin*

*Devilish Grin*

*Eviler Grin*
Dec 10, 2008 6:05 PM
Apr 2008
Ivory's vagina............
A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.
Dec 10, 2008 6:07 PM

Feb 2008
THESUPERIOR said:

I Was Wondering When You'd Be Replying.
Dec 10, 2008 6:08 PM

Apr 2008
THESUPERIOR said:

your...uhhh..nevermind.
Dec 10, 2008 6:10 PM

Feb 2008
Nife801 said:
THESUPERIOR said:

your...uhhh..nevermind.

This Was NOT Expected.

...Or Maybe...It Was.

*Sighs*
Dec 10, 2008 6:27 PM
Apr 2008
*glares at nife*
Hmmmmm? I'm what?.....
A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.
Dec 10, 2008 6:32 PM

Feb 2008
THESUPERIOR said:
*glares at nife*
Hmmmmm? I'm what?.....

Lol...He Isn't Calling You Anything...Rather,I Believe He WANTS Something of Yours. o_O
Dec 10, 2008 6:34 PM

Apr 2008
JadedGoth said:
THESUPERIOR said:
*glares at nife*
Hmmmmm? I'm what?.....

Lol...He Isn't Calling You Anything...Rather,I Believe He WANTS Something of Yours. o_O

yeah sure lets go with that!
Dec 10, 2008 6:36 PM

Feb 2008
Nife801 said:
JadedGoth said:
THESUPERIOR said:
*glares at nife*
Hmmmmm? I'm what?.....

yeah sure lets go with that!

LOL!Nife!!! *Can't Stop Laughing*

I'm SO Sorry,Su. *Snickering*
Dec 10, 2008 9:45 PM

Nov 2007
I want Key...

Dec 10, 2008 9:47 PM

Nov 2006
THESUPERIOR said:

*head hits desk* Su....
Dec 11, 2008 4:29 AM

Jan 2008
ivorykeys said:
ranax said:
ivorykeys said:

i wish everyone could get 1 Star Destroyer for x-mas :D So we could starting to get the universe :D

Dec 11, 2008 6:41 PM

Apr 2008
Zaraiku said:
ivorykeys said:
ranax said:
ivorykeys said:

i wish everyone could get 1 Star Destroyer for x-mas :D So we could starting to get the universe :D

To meet other intelligent life, kill them and take valube stuff right!
Dec 11, 2008 6:42 PM

Apr 2008
Nife801 said:
Zaraiku said:
ivorykeys said:
ranax said:
ivorykeys said:

To meet other intelligent life, kill them and take valube stuff right!

oh and then set the planet on fire and leave right!
Dec 12, 2008 11:25 AM

Apr 2008
ivorykeys said:
Nife801 said:

ivorykeys said:
ranax said:
ivorykeys said:

"Terrorists bow to the spontaneity of the passionate indignation of intellectuals, who lack the ability or opportunity to connect the revolutionary struggle and the working-class movement into an integral whole. It is difficult indeed for those who have lost their belief, or who have never believed, that this is possible, to find some outlet for their indignation and revolutionary energy other than terror."
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Ask Ivorykeys~ ( 1 2 )

FrostyWaters - Dec 20, 2008

69 by FrostyWaters »»
Nov 28, 2010 2:32 AM

» What Do You Think About Ivory?

Takeda-san - Dec 4, 2008

41 by CeroStrife »»
Apr 24, 2009 11:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.