MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 19 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo »» Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 19 Discussion

Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 19 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

144 62.88%
4 out of 5: Liked it

40 17.47%
3 out of 5: It was OK

27 11.79%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

12 5.24%
1 out of 5: Hated it

6 2.62%
Voters: 229

02-18-13, 7:55 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh God, Misaki is still cheerful as ever. Kinda funny finding her in that closet. Oh and seems like she's a pro gamer as well. What a boss.

The episode was alright imo, wasn't the best or anything but kinda cute seeing two cats come together. That photo the group took was pretty funny. Can't also forget Ryuunosuke in it :P

Oh the memories.

02-18-13, 8:47 AM

Whole episode for flashback, meh.

02-18-13, 9:00 AM

wow this show is terrible.....

02-18-13, 9:18 AM

Why the hell did they waste an entire episode adapting an unimportant and uninteresting side volume? There's only five episodes remaining with three volumes that need to be adapted, since, if this doesn't conclude with the ending to the eighth volume, then there will be no resolution to the story whatsoever.

02-18-13, 10:15 AM

Just saw the comments.Damn they still didn't cover shinna and sorta if they didn't show it and the drama, may drop this show. Another episode i should skip.

02-18-13, 12:29 PM

Not much to talk about this episode. At least Misaki was energetic as ever.

02-18-13, 1:07 PM

wow, for a flashback episode, it was more enjoyable than I thought

02-18-13, 2:55 PM

I liked this ep better than the regular ones, probably because there wasn't the over-the-top drama between Sorata, Shiina and Nanami. I can already smell the upcoming unnecessary drama though lol. I hope the end will be satisfying and somewhat give the series closure, but I'm not too optimistic about it.

02-18-13, 4:46 PM

a flash back episode so late in the show? kinda random

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

02-18-13, 5:01 PM

Personally, I think this episode being a flashback was perfect. I mean they were told that Sakurasou is getting demolished and everyone is remembering all the memories about Sakurasou, good, bad or plain-annoying. Misaki was a seriously crazy energetic 'alien' to begin with, Jin was a playboy, Chihiro sensei was a laid-back teacher that fails at dating/love and Akasaka was a ghost LOL! His maid sending automated messages back to Sorata was hilarious.

02-18-13, 5:17 PM

Complete waste of an episode. I don't understand why you'd do this, it serves no purpose. I get that everyone's supposed to feel bad for the incoming demolition but having an entire episode of flashback does nothing. Wondering if the main triangle will even get resolved by the time this show is over.

02-18-13, 5:25 PM

Pretty much guess this will need a damn season two :/
This episode could have easilly be avoided.

02-18-13, 5:33 PM

what's with the first few commenters of this thread having rods up their ass.
must be the same people who click refresh far too often.

great episode, fun flashback, provided even more reasons to what makes sakurasou special and why it's worth saving

02-18-13, 5:38 PM

Kurogashi said:

great episode, fun flashback, provided even more reasons to what makes sakurasou special and why it's worth saving
Rods up ther ass??

02-18-13, 5:52 PM

Great episode, it was so enjoyable to see Sorata join Sakurasou, they are family. When the flashback ended, it was a complete change in atmosphere, so saddening. Now it's time for their hard work to go into saving Sakurasou.
5/5.

02-18-13, 5:53 PM

AnimeHAwk616 said:
Kurogashi said:

Rods up ther ass??

Da hell?

02-18-13, 6:27 PM

Kurogashi said:

Because, with only six episodes remaining and three volumes to adapt, I’d vastly prefer if one of them wasn’t wasted on an unnecessary flashback, since a satisfying conclusion is far more important. This entire episode, though somewhat enjoyable, was completely inconsequential and foreshadows an insanely rushed ending, or, even worse, it lends credence to the possibility that it will conclude with the end of volume six instead, which barely resolves anything. Not all criticism is invalid.

02-18-13, 6:40 PM

There won't be a second season.

It's impossible to adapt all the volumes of Sakurasou, as there are still volumes to be released. If you watched Toradora!, the ending will be similar if not exactly the same. Anime only ending.

02-18-13, 6:53 PM

lindsayzzz said:
Personally, I think this episode being a flashback was perfect. I mean they were told that Sakurasou is getting demolished and everyone is remembering all the memories about Sakurasou, good, bad or plain-annoying.

I think the ones who are complaining are people who've read the LNs. I would be too if I had read them and knowing that there are better/more materials to cover. However, the season is coming to an end anyways, there's no way they could've covered everything. Eight volumes? I think that's too much to ask. It would be nice though if they could make a second season, depending whether or not it's an original anime ending. I think it's unlikely to happen though :(

But I actually enjoyed this episode. It's nice to know Sorata's experience coming to Sakurasou. No aliens or ghosts? Pweesh, you've got both XD

Sorata: "Before you know it, all the things you've hated become memories too."
It's not about just tearing down Sakurasou, but it's also about having to break apart a "family." Idk, I'm always so envious of the fun atmosphere of Sakurasou and the way they do things there, despite having very weird people around. And Sorata won't be able to take care of Mashiro anymore.

02-18-13, 7:03 PM

Good episode.
Im not a fan of when Sorata yells in surprise during the flashback.
No romance till the end it looks like.

Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices