Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 24, 2013 10:58 PM
Mar 2010
asdffghhlfkdjkskl, Kent!!!!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ He's the best! Adorable! Wonderful! EVERYTHING!

wait, he...get's ONE episode? REALLY? REALLY? щ(ಠ益ಠщ)
Grrr....the second best guy(imo) get's just one episode? (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Feb 25, 2013 2:55 AM

Nov 2007
Instead of in a relations, it's like she's a stranger to Ishida-san's character, or rather, they are awkward between each other. He's calm but not suitable for being a lover.

lol @ her bad drawing.

I cannot wait for Hino-san's character! lol @ the end with changing of the water bottles (right after what Orion said).
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 25, 2013 9:52 AM

May 2009
Humhumhumhum..
Not sure what to think right now.
The ep was great but..
I AM SO CONFUSED OMG.

I really do hope they will explain this all in the end. Otherwise this anime would turn into somewhat dissapointed.

Overall:
I really like the art. The eyes are cool and everything is well-drawn.
I like the story. It's somehow different and it wants me to watch every episode.
The characters are fine I guess. The only thing is that Heroine is FREAKIN' annoying. Can't she like, say something usefull?

That's everything I guess. Wonder what kind of guy Toma will turn out. Probably my type by the looks of it and the way he acted the other episodes. XD
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Feb 25, 2013 10:07 AM

Sep 2012
Zyukichan said:
Humhumhumhum..
Not sure what to think right now.
The ep was great but..
I AM SO CONFUSED OMG.

I really do hope they will explain this all in the end. Otherwise this anime would turn into somewhat dissapointed.

Overall:
I really like the art. The eyes are cool and everything is well-drawn.
I like the story. It's somehow different and it wants me to watch every episode.
The characters are fine I guess. The only thing is that Heroine is FREAKIN' annoying. Can't she like, say something usefull?

That's everything I guess. Wonder what kind of guy Toma will turn out. Probably my type by the looks of it and the way he acted the other episodes. XD

Agreed, love the art, great OP, interesting mystery but I sure hope they let us in on the secret!

The eyes really are striking.

A harem version would be fun instead of otome LOL
Feb 26, 2013 6:19 PM

May 2010
I thought this was the best episode of the show. I hope that Kent gets some more episodes, but if not, this one was still good. I thought it was pretty sweet. I'm curious what's going to happen next.
Feb 28, 2013 9:47 PM

Oct 2010
only 1 episode for Kento? I feel so sad. :(
I hope this anime wraps up nicely. I'm gonna be pissed if this anime ends up on a cliffhanger or winds up like the Arcana anime!
No Ukki? huh?
Mar 3, 2013 2:28 AM

Jan 2011
This was the best episode imo.
Kento really lacks some common sense although he's really smart.
And then about the festival, can you be even more blunt than that? Haha.
Unfortunately, he only got one episode... but I guess he would figure everything out in 2 episodes being the smart guy he is. I'm looking forward to more.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Mar 4, 2013 11:45 AM

Dec 2012
Haha ^o^ ! I begun to understand at least some little stuffs with the different worlds. It was a great episode and the serie seems to improve a bit.
English is not my native language.
Mar 10, 2013 11:34 AM

Apr 2012
Oh wow, we're switching to a new guy already? This seems rather short in comparison to the screentime the other guys have gotten so far.

melina_putri said:
I guess the heroine "died" in the end of this episode just because some random person bumped into her and she lost her grip which made her get into a car accident since the light's already red.

She really need to stay away from streets, she almost "died" to car accident in episode 2 and she really "died" in episode 4 and this one.

I wonder if Toma route will also only 1 episode just like Kent...

She needs to lock herself in her apartment for the rest of her life if she plans on surviving. Basically every little thing that happens to her ends up being a near-death experience (if she isn't killed).
Mar 11, 2013 7:33 PM
Mar 2012
cladinpink said:

She needs to lock herself in her apartment for the rest of her life if she plans on surviving. Basically every little thing that happens to her ends up being a near-death experience (if she isn't killed).

Staying at apartment for the whole life doesn't means it is really safe though, there is still risks of fire hazards and such. Realistically, a place which is 100% safe doesn't exist.
Apr 3, 2013 3:01 PM

Oct 2011
Aw, Kento had only one episode? I really liked him this episode. :(
Apr 8, 2013 8:12 AM

Oct 2009
That was lame, not even a kiss. :(
Apr 9, 2013 11:18 AM

May 2007
No wonder she keeps dying; she takes a couple of steps and is out of breath.
I think amnesia is the least of her problems; she should get her blood sugar levels checked out.

Apr 10, 2013 1:18 PM

Sep 2009
Waaaa... only one episode for Kento? hmp, he's cute in this episode ^^
Apr 13, 2013 11:06 PM

Jan 2013
Omg I loved Kent. He was just the shit man. I love how he was so smart, and stayed calm when Heroine told him her story. He considered it and instead of criticizing it, he communicated with Orion. That's just badass in my eyes. It's pretty sad that he only got one episode, and not even a kiss. What happened in it was really sad, if you analyze it.

At first, Kent basically says they are dating because he feels that is what he is supposed to be doing; dating, and he was using information he gathered to figure out how he is supposed to act. However, later in the episode, it seems like that actually becomes less true, and he actually starts to show emotion. Heroine also seems to show emotion and have some feelings towards Kent too. Now the pinnacle of all this, is when they are walking and Kent asks if he will see Heroine tomorrow, with concealed emotion. Heroine, happily answers yes. They both like each other, they both want to see each other. Kent smiles, I think. And then, someone bumps into Heroine and she jumps to a different dimension.

I mean, that just seems so sad to me...
Jul 7, 2013 3:23 PM

May 2012
So I was right about the visions and the parallel worlds! Well now that it has been confirmed and now that she shifted once more I wonder what's next!
Jul 11, 2013 11:49 PM

Apr 2010
Awww that's unfair, Kent is like the cutest boyfriend ever-

But it seems like I deducted, they're going to go with the arrangement in the opening theme. . . Toma is next now.

It's kinda weird though I'm abit confused.
Jul 21, 2013 1:23 AM

Jan 2008
Grrr that was mean I wasnt a huge fan of Ikki until i saw his route but now i like him more i was hoping to really get to know Kent

It was really cute that even with all the knowledge he has he didnt know how to be in a relationship kinda reminds me of Reid on Criminal Minds for all those that know it.
Dec 29, 2013 1:25 PM

Jan 2013
Aw man! I think Kento might have been my favorite! He's so sweet and smart. So awkward! Ah I wish they had kissed :( Why did the one that had no problems have to be the shortest one, I think she was finally starting to really like him too!

She even talked more in this episode than I think she had in the whole series so far :p

Oh well, onto the next!
Mar 11, 2014 6:41 AM

Sep 2013
oh , she is going to be another person GF
May 7, 2014 5:58 AM
Apr 2013
This is unfair! Man, this really pissed me off! >-< Can you explain to me WHY Kent just deserve one episode on his route?? Is he less than the other guys? He could be so exciting like the other characters if they didn't kill the girl all of sudden!
Shin kiss the heroine every minute, Ikki is a heartbreaker with that eyes, Toma has to close the girl into a jail to don't jump on her, Ukyo I don't know cause I haven't saw his arc yet...so? With that cute clumsy side, they didn't find anything? Even put both at the same bed? I just don't get it, that's all. And I'm not babbling here just cause he's my favourite. Besides, at the begginning he was the disliked one.
Damn, it was a slap on Kent fans face....
LarokkaMay 10, 2014 10:44 AM
Jun 28, 2014 12:41 PM

Apr 2014
Why does she have to die to move on? Or at least, have a near death experience? It's kind of predictable.
Also, I realise that she has Amnesia but wouldn't she have more of a personality? There are qualities people have that aren't surrounded by memories where as she's just kind of, flat.
Apr 8, 2015 4:28 AM

Nov 2014
Absolutely annoyed that Kento only got one episode?? They were working out so much cuter than the other two guys tbh - cries a lot
May 31, 2015 10:57 PM

Jul 2013
Wow only one episode? Hmm it was nice that he believed Heroine....but unfortunately Orion dissapeared again.

So next is Toma, but I don't think the last 5 episodes are only with him right? So what will happen after this. I'm so curious. Let's go!

Jun 27, 2015 3:31 PM

Sep 2012
minescope said:

I was a bit upset that they cut it short though. They had the best emotional connection so far. But it's understandable that he'd be able to figure it out. It's too bad. This has been my favorite route so far.

nehnehneji said:
Suzie said:
It's too bad they're cutting on Kento's screentime~ It was really cute how he was smart and weird and clumsy!

The heroin talked more than usual this time, she must be exhausted P:

Agreed!!!! :P

Monochrome said:
omg I thought Kent would be really boring, but he actually turned out to be kinda cute and interacted so well with the main girly YET HE ONLY GETS ONE EPISODE??? asdfghjkl

Kento is definitely the most interesting character so far, and I thought they were so cute together too. Plus, with their level of interaction and conversation, we got to see more 'sides' of Heroine.

Well on to Toma next!!!

Again, I must say that Kento is my favorite so far. The MC has interacted the most naturally with him and has actually talked quite a bit. More so than usual. I feel like they have the best connection as of now. Shin and Ikki just weren't right.

Clarsiso said:
Oh wow, Kent only gets one episode? That was harsh, poor guy

minescope said:

Yeah, I've heard that Touma is a huge yandere. I'm looking forward to this route. He was my favorite initially because of appearance. I have a small thing for blondes. But for now Kento is my favorite. I guess I'll find out how Touma and Ukyou are next.

"It's a conversation through instruments. A miracle that creates harmony. In that moment, music transcends words." - Miyazono Kaori
"Laziness is the mother of all bad habits. But ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her." - Nara Shikamaru
"You think you're special? You're not. Everyone lies, everyone hides things... Nobody makes it through this life being completely honest." - Orihara Izaya
Sep 11, 2015 5:06 PM

Dec 2009
Argh, I am eager to see Toma but just one episode for poor Kent is just mean ~
Oct 4, 2015 2:27 PM
Aug 2015
I am soooo confused!

So she really don't die, just jump in another dimension?
And those Ikki fans, why they were bitching with the heroine during Shin arch?! Like, she clearly wasn't dating Ikki in that dimension...

And why Kent had only one ep.? TToTT He is one of the most interesting (and cute, like Shin <3)
Dec 8, 2015 11:45 AM

May 2014
What the heck, only one episode for Kento? But the arc was unexpectedly nice :(

APaula said:
So she really don't die, just jump in another dimension?
She probably did die, but the studio was to lazy to make a scene for it... It was shown that the green light was turning red, she bumped into that guy and was going to fall while the cars had yellow light. Most likely she was again hit by a car.
Jun 30, 2016 10:32 AM

Mar 2010
I'm torn about this. On one hand, I really really hate this portrayal of smart people. It's obvious this was written by a moron who has no idea how smart people actually act. On the other hand, he was still slightly more interesting than the other guys and they managed to bond a little. It was still insufficient, but hey, I'll accept what they give me in this anime. And of course he only gets one episode. Gosh.
Feb 20, 2017 3:54 PM

May 2013
lolol. Each of the boys have been cute in their own way. I hope Kento gets to make up with our heroine from his own world and not argue with her so much :')

I liked how he held her hand at then end <3 It was sweet.

And her drawing of Orion was hilarious XDDD

Dat ending tho ;D ;D ;D
Aug 17, 2018 11:04 AM
May 2018
I really like Kent. At the beginning of the episode I thought he was just weird, but I really like his character.
He is my favourite one so far! :)
Who is your favourite?
Jan 8, 5:54 PM

Aug 2022
Alright. I'm starting to see why some fans are upset about this series now. They gave Shin's story a few episodes, which was cool since he's the main route in the original game. But then they gave Ikky way less space, and poor Ken only got one episode. Sure, to be fair, unlike a lot of other fans, Ken is my least favorite character. I know, I know, he's cute and funny in his socially awkward way, but personally, I find him kinda boring.

That said, though, I would have liked to see the episodes spread more evenly among the characters. Although, I'm guessing they're saving most of them for the "true route," which I'm actually looking forward to. I'm also excited about Toma's story, even though I didn't like him in the game for different reasons than Ikky. So, I'm hoping the anime will make me like him more, just like it did with Ikky.

I also find it kinda weird that the main character can just fall for whichever boyfriend she ends up with whenever she changes worlds, while keeping memories from the previously visited ones. Or maybe I'm just reading her character wrong, but I don't think so, lol. Living the dream, girl! Switching from one hottie to another, xD. I think I'm actually jealous, lol.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2013

207 by Ailastara »»
Feb 20, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 11, 2013

116 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 21, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2013

98 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 16, 2023 2:06 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 14, 2023 5:28 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2013

113 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 9, 2023 12:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.