MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Gun Gale Online
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Sword Art Online »» Gun Gale Online

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
02-16-13, 10:27 PM

I heard that SAO season 2 (or 3 if you count ALO as season 2) which features the VRMMORPG Gun Gale Online was supposed to come out today, Feb 17. If anyone happens to know any info, like where or when I can watch it, it would be much appreciated.

02-16-13, 10:28 PM

Nope. You were misinformed.

02-16-13, 10:34 PM

Where did you heard that anyway.
"I believe that the ideal world lies somewhere, but that world may not necessarily be a perfect world. Are flaws really bad? Because they are not perfect they become worried… they don’t stand still and instead move forward. After they become perfect, they will stand still. Incompleteness is the ideal." - Katsuragi Keima

02-16-13, 10:41 PM

A friend of mine said he saw various places, he's usually pretty good about his information

02-16-13, 10:45 PM

Chef_C said:
A friend of mine said he saw various places, he's usually pretty good about his information
I doubt there will be an anime that start un the middle of season.
"I believe that the ideal world lies somewhere, but that world may not necessarily be a perfect world. Are flaws really bad? Because they are not perfect they become worried… they don’t stand still and instead move forward. After they become perfect, they will stand still. Incompleteness is the ideal." - Katsuragi Keima

02-16-13, 11:00 PM

NeoAnkara said:
Chef_C said:
I doubt there will be an anime that start un the middle of season.

Thats a good point but I can still hope.

02-17-13, 3:55 AM

no but there's some sort of event happening today with the creator of sword art online and accel world happening today which probably will announce a second season .
Modified by celoer, 02-17-13, 4:08 AM

02-17-13, 4:35 AM

I heard that some information about GGO was supposed to come online today.. I mean, it would've been weird if GGO already started? SAO just finished in december.
A dream is endless, infinite.
A day however, is lost in hours, minutes and seconds.

I would dream forever if I could, but.. what is the reason I still choose to wake?

02-17-13, 4:38 AM

Do said:
I heard that some information about GGO was supposed to come online today.. I mean, it would've been weird if GGO already started? SAO just finished in december.

Will Kirito be in this?

If not I might just pass on it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

02-17-13, 4:46 AM

Solvite said:
Do said:

Will Kirito be in this?

if you have read the light novel's for gun gale online yes kirito will still be the main character but as for asuna in gun gale online she doesnt make alot of appearence like she did in the past and she cheer's on kirito in pvp tournaments.

02-17-13, 4:47 AM

celoer said:
Solvite said:
Do said:

Will Kirito be in this?

if you have read the light novel's for gun gale online yes kirito will still be the main character but as for asuna in gun gale online she doesnt make alot of appearence like she did in the past and she cheer's on kirito in pvp tournaments.

Nice.

The anime wouldn't be the same without Kirito's berserk warcry. It makes the show.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

02-17-13, 6:19 AM

Solvite said:
celoer said:
Solvite said:
Do said:

Will Kirito be in this?

Nice.

The anime wouldn't be the same without Kirito's berserk warcry. It makes the show.

Gotta love them Gary Stu's.

Also not liking the fact that Asuna has went from competent fighter > damsel in distress > cheerleader if those facts are right.

02-17-13, 12:58 PM

Nobody knows what a Gary Stu means...

And no, it won't come today.

02-17-13, 2:40 PM

Immahnoob said:
Nobody knows what a Gary Stu means...

Well in fairness he is right, Kirito is Gary Stu(not as bad as some people make him out to be in my opinion but that is neither here nor there) he is just using it wrong.

02-17-13, 2:43 PM

Cant we have one thread about SAO without it turning into people bashing SAO?

Don't like it, don't watch it.

02-17-13, 3:07 PM

Solvite said:

It's like you are actually trying to get them to respond.
Why do you even care that someone dislikes an anime you like?
There are around 5 posters that probably accumulated 1-2000 posts each from this subforum alone, every single post giving their opinion on this show. You can't win against that kind of obsession.

02-17-13, 3:09 PM

Solvite said:

Solvite said:
JavierR said:
I don't know why you're so bothered by others not liking it. Just like you enjoying the anime, people also did not enjoy this anime.

My comments and statements before today were out of line.

I am trying to have a more mature approach in the future.

This is why it's hard to take you seriously.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.

02-17-13, 3:09 PM

whatever123456 said:
Solvite said:

There are around 5 posters that probably accumulated 1-2000 posts each from this subforum alone, every single post giving their opinion on this show. You can't win against that kind of obsession.

I don't mind if people dislike Sword Art Online. In fact I can totally understand why they dislike it.

But this thread is a simple "Season 2" thread.

Lets just talk about season 2.

02-17-13, 3:11 PM

whatever123456 said:
Solvite said:

pretty ironic how you just talked about yourself

02-18-13, 2:22 AM

theoldotaku said:
whatever123456 said:
Solvite said:

pretty ironic how you just talked about yourself

How so?

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices