Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 16, 2013 4:49 PM

Dec 2012
uzu-dragons said:
I like confidence and leadership traits in a guy so I chose Assertive/Confidence. All of these are personality types pretty extreme though, and I don't think that normal people conform to only those charactistics and "rarely" show others.

SOExclusive said:

Tsundere- Hard to describe. Happy yet sad, sad yet happy. Angry yet depressed, depressed yet angry. Can be SADISTIC or MASOCHISTIC though hard to tell if they are during moments. Their emotions are like a ON and OFF switch. Their temper level only has 2 levels (level 1 and level 100). They can show signs of a little of every type of personality but one personality usually dominates the others.

That's not what a tsundere is either..

i know its not
but only other options i had was to get the definition from urban dictionary lol
wanted to make up my own opinionized answer
Schools out, No job at moment, STILL hello MAL Eh..I will try to be online
Feb 16, 2013 4:53 PM

Oct 2010
I don't really care what kind of personality. I'll just adopt to that one she have and handle the situation out of that.
Feb 17, 2013 7:24 AM

Nov 2012
I like the Optimistic/Passionate type. I really like it when people around me are happy, so I think a person that is always happy would fit me the best.
Feb 17, 2013 7:50 AM

Sep 2012
Yandere.
Feb 17, 2013 7:53 AM

Feb 2008
I would hope that my ideal partner had more than one personality trait.
Feb 17, 2013 7:54 AM

May 2010
Amon-Raw said:
If I could mix and match I would want my partner to have these personalities to a certain degree:
Assertive/Confident
Carefree
and optimistic

I like confident women that are also carefree because of my schedule she would have to understand that I'm not going to be around all the time even though a lot of women would prefer to have the accessibility of their partner, I wouldn't be able to provide that so she would need to be confident in that regard. Also I want them to be confident in a sense that when I'm around other women she understands that I'm with her for a reason and she has nothing to feel insecure about, so also in a sense carefree since she wouldn't mind me being around other women.
Lol also confident women tend to entertain me so I'm not the only person trying to have fun or keep conversations lively.
I want her to be optimistic so she's ok with whoever I'm around or hang out with.

Oh she should be assertive so that so she can tell me things that don't appeal to her, I don't expect her to agree with everything instead of her hiding whatever she's feeling or thinking just let me know.
That's all i can think of for now.
Overall confidence is a good start because girls that are to emotional trust me you'll be depressed and bored out of your mind , especially ones that want to be all deep or think someone will acknowledge them more if they are, one thing I avoid are girls who get overly confident in the smallest compliments , if my girl is like an 8-10(perfect) then I expect her to get compliments all over so I don't care but when she gets one compliment and reminds me about that one compliment all day .....I tend to get annoyed fast.

Hey.
Feb 17, 2013 8:06 AM

Sep 2012
Litrydow said:
Yandere.

This. I want a crazy bitch who is willing to kill for me.
If that isn't love I don't know what it is.
Feb 17, 2013 8:12 AM

Jun 2008
Such limitations are stupid. Human can be a lot more complex than that and such small description can only describe very one dimensional humans.
Feb 17, 2013 8:20 AM
Jul 2012
1.Optimistic/Passionate She will be cool and great for that. And i like nice girls with that personatily.

2.Assertive/Confident Same for above.
Feb 17, 2013 8:21 AM

Sep 2011
Not totally sure which one should I pick between Optimistic/Passionate and Gullible/Emotional. Probably as long as they're easy for me to approach.

Feb 17, 2013 8:22 AM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
JavierR said:
I want someone my opposite so Optimistic/Passionate or Assertive/Confident

My thoughts exactly.

lol@ Tsundere.
Feb 17, 2013 8:27 AM

Mar 2012
Monad said:
Such limitations are stupid. Human can be a lot more complex than that and such small description can only describe very one dimensional humans.

I find myself agreeing with Monad.

Your descriptions are kinda pointless as well since people will choose an answer based on their own ideas of what each category represents.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Feb 17, 2013 8:30 AM

Feb 2005
LolitaDecay said:
In order to reduce lag and the stress on the servers, all people will be downgraded to a single personality trait as of IRL patch 539231.0238
Feb 17, 2013 8:45 AM

Dec 2012
LolitaDecay said:

they can
i already stated that if you would rather have a partner with a mixture of traits than explain yourself on your post
Feb 17, 2013 8:47 AM

Dec 2012
Monad said:

Ouch!

Am i being criticized on my own thread
shows how pessimistic some people can be :)
Feb 17, 2013 8:53 AM

Jun 2011
Jauregui said:
Litrydow said:
Yandere.

This. I want a crazy bitch who is willing to kill for me.
If that isn't love I don't know what it is.

If only this had been an option.
Feb 17, 2013 8:55 AM

Dec 2012
NicoleB said:
Monad said:

I find myself agreeing with Monad.

Your descriptions are kinda pointless as well since people will choose an answer based on their own ideas of what each category represents.

Ouch more critic
I made those descriptions for a reason

If i just put down pessimistic/negative, the people of MAL would think that type of person would ONLY be pessimistic and negative. Humans have a variety of personalities but 1 personality usually dominates. For 1 personality i described how the person would act most of the time, but they can act the complete opposite when they want to. Honestly, people can act how they want when they want, but having a dominate personality can't be helped.

Im pretty pessimistic about a lot of things and i tend to be carefree, but i know when to act assertive and emotional. I only get shy around a girl i really really like.

As i showed u in my statement above. I have a dominate pessimistic and carefree attitude, but i can change how i am when i feel. That is all my descriptions are saying.
Feb 17, 2013 9:19 AM

Sep 2008
If she's weird enough to dress up as a salmon or a sandwich, then it's good enough for me.

Otherwise, I'd like to pick confident, emotional and passionate since I generally prefer these kinda traits but am afraid that won't work in the long run.

Voted gullible/emotional anyway since honesty and ability to get amused easily are a MUST, regardless of other traits.
Feb 17, 2013 9:32 AM

Apr 2012
YOLOswaggins said:
>>(OP)
>implying in [x]/[y] that x and y are synonymous and exclusive to other traits

ON-TOPIC:
Assertive/Confident

I'm this...

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Feb 17, 2013 11:09 AM

Apr 2012
I have a little bit more faith in humanity now that I saw that Tsundere didn't dominate the polls with a 70% lead.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Feb 17, 2013 1:31 PM

Aug 2012
I'd have to go with shy/innocent. I just tend to be able to relax around girls like that. Plus, louder girls get on my nerves and quiet girls seem much cuter because of that.
Feb 17, 2013 1:31 PM

Mar 2012
I like people who are confident in what they have to say, but understand that there are times to step back or not speak up at all; reserved and calculating as opposed to constantly assertive. There's this girl that I could maybe get involved with, but despite being an amazing person in almost every regard, she's too assertive; bordering on overbearing. Her constant energy and assertiveness tires me out and I feel like if we dated she would try to make my decisions for me and take over my life. Maybe that's exactly what I need to actually do something, but I don't know. It's uncomfortable.
JoshFeb 17, 2013 1:37 PM
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Feb 17, 2013 8:54 PM

Feb 2010
I chose one of the options already but in hindsight I can't neatly shoehorn my ideal partner into any of the descriptions.

Love. You know what that is? It's the thing that makes you disregard your common sense.
Feb 17, 2013 8:58 PM
Aug 2009
My girlfriend is all of those put together somehow. :)
Feb 18, 2013 1:42 AM

Oct 2010
Tsundere is super cute in its own way and is one of the funnest to be around

but

Innocent/Shy is super cute also and i love to pamper people im in a relationship with

its a tie for me
dont ask questions, just do answers
Feb 18, 2013 1:46 AM

Oct 2012
Hmm... Unlike Clannad characters, real life people can't be reduced into single personalities. If anyone is completely captured by one of these archetypes, they would be annoying as fuck to be around.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Feb 18, 2013 2:05 AM

Dec 2012
I like innocent/shy.

If I met the girl has the Personality like that.
For sure your life would be in the great.
But here in Philippines nothing a girl like Innocent/shy I've never been saw even once.
Someday plzz...have a chance..
Feb 18, 2013 2:16 AM

Apr 2010
Someone who is a mix of all those. Not a fan of boring one dimensional people.
Feb 18, 2013 3:57 AM
May 2009
Gullible and emotional.

I am a good liar, and I can conjure up believeable stories,
Also emotional people are fun to be around, since they can give you the range.
Feb 18, 2013 4:14 AM

Feb 2012
This poll is just bad.I do not even think the OP knows himself what a tsundere is.

Anyhow I would like her to have many sides to her.

Let's rather talk about what I would like her not to be:thick headed,bossy,conservative,cliched,judgemental,dependent...
"Efficiency is not king, efficacy is."

Post a comment on my profile. Profile comments are fun.

Feb 18, 2013 10:01 AM

May 2012
I'm a Tsundere myself I might be great with Assertive/Confident type
save all the cute girls from ntr manga
Feb 18, 2013 10:14 AM

Sep 2012
Probably a mix of the shy/carefree/emotional categories. None of them are really all that attractive by themselves.
Feb 18, 2013 6:23 PM

Oct 2012
mysterious/carefree
RRRRRRRRRR
Feb 18, 2013 6:34 PM

Apr 2012
Pessimistic/Negative

That whole "opposites attract" thing is complete and utter bullshit, you won't enjoy the company of someone you have almost nothing in common with, and I myself am a fairly cynical asshole so it work out well... With us, I imagine anyone else would have a very hard time dealing with so much cynicism in one place for that long.
Feb 18, 2013 7:47 PM

Jun 2011
Shy/innocent would be the quality I'd enjoy most (since obviously nobody has just 1 dimension). If there's anything I appreciate the most, it's the quiet time. Life is busy and annoying as is; I'd much rather have a girl who's on the lower end of the loud scale.
Feb 18, 2013 8:31 PM

Aug 2011
Optimistic/Passionate

I like me some sunshine.

Feb 18, 2013 9:56 PM

Oct 2012
I don't mind Pessimistic/Negative that much. Its rewarding if they ever say something nice.

Feb 18, 2013 10:45 PM

Mar 2012
You mean it's rewarding when they aren't an asshole for once.
LoneWolf said:
Feb 18, 2013 10:51 PM

Apr 2012
Pessimistic/Negative are really the lowest ranking on the list? Damn, no love for cynical assholes and bitches eh?
Feb 18, 2013 10:57 PM

Mar 2012
Considering cynical people can't really have proper relationships it makes sense.
LoneWolf said:
Feb 18, 2013 10:59 PM

Feb 2011
Female are bitches, guys are assholes. Assertive and confident would be my ideal I guess (the opposite of me) but then those are usually the kind like to fool around too I think.
Feb 18, 2013 11:02 PM

Apr 2012
Post-Josh said:
Considering cynical people can't really have proper relationships it makes sense.

Don't reminding me, I already remind myself of that fact every time I wake up.
Feb 19, 2013 7:32 AM

Dec 2012
bluedragon777 said:
This poll is just bad.I do not even think the OP knows himself what a tsundere is.

Anyhow I would like her to have many sides to her.

Let's rather talk about what I would like her not to be:thick headed,bossy,conservative,cliched,judgemental,dependent...

personalities are a very complex part of a human
I'm sorry i cannot give you what you are looking for through a poll
I would have to describe nearly every personality a person has into one big description

I already explained that i added a little spice to my descriptions to make it sound interesting. I already mentioned that humans have multiple personalities but one usually dominates the other (they are usually more of one than other)
I already mentioned that if there is more you want your ideal partner to have please explain yourself through your post

If you had took the time to read what i had to say and what others had to say, than you wouldn't be making comments like this.

Also most of what you arent looking for is pessimistic qualities besides bossy and dependent. I would consider a shy person being dependent as they have a hard time building their self-esteem and confidence. Many people are different, so that is just my opinion. Not a FACT.
Feb 19, 2013 8:08 AM

Dec 2008
Of those, I would take the assertive/confident option, then scrap assertive and change confident to a quiet, calm and collected confidence.

People I like the most are those who have a strong inner confidence without the need to forcefully project it upon others. The kind who think and talk with deliberation, and can take authority without shouting over others. They can have quiet moments, but in turn you can have a comfortable silence with them without assuming that something is wrong.
Feb 19, 2013 8:19 AM

Jan 2013
I voted for Tsundere because "My sister who turned out to be my cousin with big tits that move on their own" wasn't an option.
Feb 19, 2013 8:21 AM

Sep 2012
Solvite said:
I voted for Tsundere because "My sister who turned out to be my cousin with big tits that move on their own" wasn't an option.

LOL, I see what you did there.
Feb 19, 2013 10:56 AM

Feb 2012
Litrydow said:
Solvite said:

LOL, I see what you did there.

I double see what you did there!Lol.
"Efficiency is not king, efficacy is."

Post a comment on my profile. Profile comments are fun.

Feb 19, 2013 11:03 AM

Nov 2012
I like different types of personalities, but only if it fits them. If that make any sense.

Feb 19, 2013 2:40 PM

Oct 2012
Optimistic/Passionate <- That one, mostly since that's the way I am.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» I got spooked by a water bottle

tsukareru - Yesterday

12 by tsukareru »»
2 minutes ago

» Fill this thread with the most questionable statement or two you can think of!

IAmOdie - Apr 20

34 by Zarutaku »»
8 minutes ago

» I'm currently on a keto diet.

scarydragon - Apr 18

16 by GinIonSui »»
10 minutes ago

» What do you think about online friendship?

Mehwish_999 - Apr 21

44 by Smugdear »»
54 minutes ago

» Planning a Spain Trip

redlockhigh - Apr 8

19 by redlockhigh »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.