Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 15, 2013 6:00 AM

Sep 2012
UnbornMVs said:

AHHHHHHH AKANE DAT ASS <3

Akane`s ass is more delicious than Fate`s ass.
Feb 15, 2013 6:02 AM

Jan 2013
Overall a nice episode now that I'm finished. I think its pretty much a sure thing well have a fith key soon.
Feb 15, 2013 6:11 AM

Sep 2012
oh gramps, what an awesome swimsuit u had invented there.. xD I hope Rei can get along with them soon.. :)
Feb 15, 2013 6:59 AM

Oct 2012
ah boobs + ass = win!
Feb 15, 2013 7:11 AM

Apr 2011
Amusing episode. I laughed hard at Akane's inflating swimsuits.

Wow...just wow...Himawari in swimsuit. She's super adorable.

And Rei acting a bit tsundere at the end. So cute.

Aoi is super strong. Taking that robot bear with that big rock.
Feb 15, 2013 9:05 AM

Feb 2012
Boobs and ass. Very bouncy ep.

I approve.
Feb 15, 2013 9:35 AM
Dec 2012
I want that flying cultivatorscooter.
Feb 15, 2013 12:09 PM

May 2012
decent but not as good as the previous eps.
Feb 15, 2013 12:15 PM

Apr 2010
Wakaba and Rei in a swimsuit is definitely the best part of this episode.
Akane's swimsuit was interesting in a way i wonder how she can stay so happy with a grandfather like that around.
That building on that island was also pretty interesting to look at especially that normal vacation home on top of it made me laugh.
Feb 15, 2013 12:52 PM

Jul 2010
This episode was pretty heavy on the fan service. A bit too heavy...

The whole training things was pretty pointless too. Stupid weasel made it look like a Pokémon episode with all those Team Rocket inventions popping up out of nowhere. Akane didn't even recognize Rei too.

I hope the next episode will be better.

Feb 15, 2013 1:50 PM

Dec 2012
Surprised to see many people who didn't enjoy this ep, I know I did, it was filler but I liked it very much, Himawari made me laugh by pushing buttons and saying so cool to the giant robot xD
Feb 15, 2013 2:37 PM

May 2012
these melons lol

Dont push.

RedArmyShogun said:
j0x said:
mandatory beach episode

So young yet so fapable
Feb 15, 2013 3:42 PM

Feb 2012
Damn animation was so fucked up on that part where Wakaba and Himawari were running on that moving path.

Himawari's proportions were all messed up.

Grandpa was beast until the end.
Feb 15, 2013 4:44 PM

Oct 2009
Ramkec said:
Damn animation was so fucked up on that part where Wakaba and Himawari were running on that moving path.

Himawari's proportions were all messed up.

The team really know what they doing.
Himawari is in peak popularity in Japan- therefore they created this 'bad animation' as an incentive to buy the BD version.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Feb 15, 2013 5:20 PM

May 2012
Filler this, filler that, but I find the Alone fights more filler than what went on this episode. We're on the recruitment season, and this is the Rei arc. This episode really helped to give Rei more of a taste of Akane's harem powers (Or uh...friendship!), and will be a part of what will push her to join up. Also, WakabaxHimawari's a great combo!

The episode was hilarious throughout xD

I love this show!
Feb 15, 2013 5:28 PM

Sep 2012
Himawari was cute is that beach outfit! And her boobs <3

Akane's beach outfit...the rest three girls shouldn't have went into her suit...they ended up sawing her...h-her...I can't even type the word.

What was with it and the machines. They sucked.
Rei's voice under the scarf. It made me chuckle a bit.

Average episode was good. I can't wait until Re warms up to Akane x3
Feb 15, 2013 5:36 PM

May 2012
LittleBoss said:
Himawari was cute is that beach outfit! And her boobs <3

Akane's beach outfit...the rest three girls shouldn't have went into her suit...they ended up sawing her...h-her...I can't even type the word.

What was with it and the machines. They sucked.
Rei's voice under the scarf. It made me chuckle a bit.

Average episode was good. I can't wait until Re warms up to Akane x3

I'm sure the next episode will be it!
After her, there's one last person left to recruit. So I'm pretty sure Rei's going to succomb the next episode.
Feb 15, 2013 5:48 PM

Nov 2011
UnbornMVs said:

ORE WO DARE DA TO OMOTTE YAGARU ?

I laughed so hard at that. And we finally know he's a Weasel, not a Ferret.

In general this episode was really funny. Rei with her bikini and scarf, and them not recognizing her "disguise" was great.

"Secret Alone Base." Hmm... I think it's that way. Hahahaha

Also, dat mecha.

Feb 15, 2013 6:27 PM

Feb 2012
Someone needs to make a gif of Himawari's bouncing boobs.
ZhouFeb 15, 2013 6:34 PM
Feb 15, 2013 7:32 PM

May 2012
Hrm...while I'm happy that the Japanese love the show, it's kind of sad to see one character said to be so focused on. I really hope we don't get a Hinagiku situation where it starts to focus way too much on one character....

So far it's been great and giving all the characters a great amount of screentime though~
Feb 15, 2013 7:40 PM

Jan 2011
lol..this fucking show
Feb 15, 2013 9:40 PM

Jun 2008
Wait...what?

lol @ everything.
Feb 15, 2013 11:56 PM

Nov 2011
That was 24 mins of my life that i'll never get back.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Feb 16, 2013 3:18 AM

Apr 2011
My 24 mins of my life are well spent!

I didn't even see Mizuha much in her swimsuit. Aw.

Grandpa weasel is hilarious.
Feb 16, 2013 3:25 AM

May 2009
That Akane's swimsuit. =3

neontaster said:
UnbornMVs said:

ORE WO DARE DA TO OMOTTE YAGARU ?

I laughed so hard at that. And we finally know he's a Weasel, not a Ferret.

"I'm not a Ferret, I AM WEASEL!"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2013 5:19 AM

Jan 2011
This was epic, giant mega troll Kenjirou trolling all the girls. And those stupid signs, the huge (fake) boulder and how they (like stupid people) ran away from it in a straight line.
I'm having plenty of fun making fun of their retardedness. ^_^
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Feb 16, 2013 5:49 AM

Sep 2012
Love the new ED background image:
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 16, 2013 7:45 AM
Apr 2011
Man, Himawari is so damn fuckable.
Feb 16, 2013 9:49 AM

Sep 2012
Watched Four times and tried to figure out whether it is accurate to say
Yellow > Blue > Black > Green > Red > Pink

The inflatable swimsuit is a ingenious idea, first as a slightly ecchi gag, and then, a bit unexpectedly, as a surprise weapon to fight the "last boss" (and more gags).

And grandpa may think that he has successfully strengthened the bonding between the four girls, but in truth what really happens is to shorten the distance between Rei and Akane.

Also am I the only one who thinks the sakuga/animation of weasel grandpa is the most impressive in this episode?

OMAKE:

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 16, 2013 11:31 AM

Oct 2011
Well, there's eye-candy, and Kamina reference in this episode. Nothing much, nothing much. xD
Signature
Feb 16, 2013 2:41 PM
Feb 2012
A perfectly fitting description I found somewhere else:

"These girls are too dumb to have the fate of the world rest in their hands."
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Feb 16, 2013 6:34 PM

Jun 2009
Well... Himawari look very fine in her swimsuit, never knew she have such big boobs.

So...
Red = hotblooded Idiot
Blue = Strong Girl (Dude, for a girl her size to carry a rock of that size overhead...)
Green = Samurai (Yeah... Samurai)
Yellow = Brain
Black = Ninja, badass.

As for the episode...
It's been a while since I facedesked this hard.
What a ridiculous episode...
AirStylesFeb 16, 2013 6:40 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2013 8:05 PM

Jan 2010
This is getting really dull. I hope there aren't any more blasted characters to introduce. Half the season is gone and nothing has happened yet.
Feb 16, 2013 8:49 PM

Oct 2012
lol so random this episode xD

^ Why isn't this updating...
Feb 16, 2013 9:34 PM
Nov 2010
That's what happens when you mess with Rei, dumb professor.
Feb 17, 2013 7:03 AM
Nov 2012
Despite all the cheese this show is so enjoyable, the inflatable swimsuit had me in tears!
Feb 17, 2013 8:58 AM
Oct 2007
That episode was so retarded. Funny, but still retarded.
Feb 17, 2013 1:34 PM

Sep 2009
I was trying to make it through this series to at least see how it would end, but...
Dropped. -___-
Someone please PM/comment me if this series ever gets better. @__@
Feb 17, 2013 2:22 PM

May 2012
Mockman said:
This is getting really dull. I hope there aren't any more blasted characters to introduce. Half the season is gone and nothing has happened yet.

They've all been introduced
Feb 17, 2013 6:19 PM

Sep 2012
OtakuGirl01 said:

We don't even know what standard you use to judge a series to be "good". How can we help you? Actually by now it should be clear that the series' main appeal are great animation, cute characters, goodass fanservice and jokes galore. By this standard this series is good ;-)

Feb 17, 2013 6:48 PM

May 2012
symbv said:
OtakuGirl01 said:

We don't even know what standard you use to judge a series to be "good". How can we help you? Actually by now it should be clear that the series' main appeal are great animation, cute characters, goodass fanservice and jokes galore. By this standard this series is good ;-)

Correction: By this standard this series is amazing ~

But yeah, if you didn't like it up to this point, then there's a doubt it will ever be your sort of thing.
Feb 17, 2013 8:42 PM

Sep 2012
symbv said:
Watched Four times and tried to figure out whether it is accurate to say
Yellow > Blue > Black > Green > Red > Pink
Oh, the director may have noticed what I and many other fans are thinking, so he gave his final words in his twitter. The official answer is:

Yellow > Blue > Black > Red > Green

Oh well, at least I got the order of the first 3 girls correct....

Feb 18, 2013 6:30 AM

Dec 2011
Akane is so naive and gullible.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Feb 18, 2013 1:00 PM

Jan 2011
It was what it was, no more it seems. And what it was was fanservice.
There might be a tiny seed of doubt about Rei for some characters, but I'm probably stretching.
But for Akane to be so blatantly naive and gullible not once by twice? I'm sorry, they'll have to do a lot to make up for that.

Zhou said:
Someone needs to make a gif of Himawari's bouncing boobs.

Hoppy said:
symbv said:

BTW Most attention in Japan is focused on Himawari

That's good because I want to see more fanart of her and doujins once the series ends.

Ye shall receive. Doomfest posted a Himawari fanart a few hours ago. If you know of the artist, you'll know what to expect.
Feb 18, 2013 7:39 PM

Jan 2008
It's hard to enjoy this anime sometimes with how stupid some of the characters are, as kuuderes up there said, Akane being the obvious.

At least they manage to keep me distracted with all the girls being in swimsuits the entire episode.
Feb 19, 2013 3:20 AM

Dec 2008
I don't mind Himawari's beautiful boobs, Akane's butt or the pretty bodies of the other young girls.

But I do mind if the whole episode turns into a retarded parody, that makes no sense at all. The search for the "secret alone base was so so silly, after they haven given up their keys. Oh man and all these roadsigns.
Feb 19, 2013 3:58 AM

Jun 2008
Wordsmith said:
When I stopped taking this show serious, the fun began. And fun I had.

And I'm with himawari on this one: It's difficult enough to keep the hands off of girls butts as it is, but with that button you just HAVE to push it.

Haha! How can you resist pushing it? It's imposibruu!!

Wait! When you stop taking this show seriously? You mean you actually took this show seriously at some point? You are a weird one.

OtakuGirl01 said:
I was trying to make it through this series to at least see how it would end, but...
Dropped. -___-

Why to girls even bother starting such shows is beyond me. The freaking show starts with an ass shot, What did you expect? Except if you are a little bi you wouldn't freaking enjoy it.

GuiltyKing said:
A perfectly fitting description I found somewhere else:

"These girls are too dumb to have the fate of the world rest in their hands."

That's not much of a problem, the same goes with all the politicians in our world. Hell they are dumb and corrupt, even worse.
MonadFeb 19, 2013 4:09 AM
Feb 19, 2013 5:21 AM

Aug 2008
PEDOBEAROID MK. III! XD
"Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart" - Kousaku Hata

Feb 23, 2013 9:34 AM

Jan 2010
vampko said:
Mockman said:

They've all been introduced
Then I guess it's safe to get back in the water. I've been sitting on the next episode but I'll check it out.
Feb 23, 2013 11:47 AM
Aug 2011
iq2000 said:
I'm looking forward to this anime, guys.
By the way, you can almost smell Akane's sexiness in her balloon swimsuit :)

How lewd
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vividred Operation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2013

207 by Azullion1 »»
Oct 30, 2022 11:11 AM

Poll: » Vividred Operation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

bippo - Mar 28, 2013

170 by Gendolfas »»
Mar 30, 2022 9:10 AM

Poll: » Vividred Operation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

115 by Gendolfas »»
Mar 30, 2022 8:26 AM

Poll: » Vividred Operation Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

84 by Gendolfas »»
Mar 30, 2022 7:34 AM

Poll: » Vividred Operation Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

71 by Gendolfas »»
Mar 30, 2022 6:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.