Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Dec 31, 2020 9:57 PM

Jun 2020
Lmao when Makishima questioned the cyborg bitch & was all like .....you’re asking me to be a part of Sibyl???...????

I knew shit was bout to go down lololollll

Great episode & development focused on Makishima

Kagari :(((((( (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)
The video pretty much confirms he is dead. I’ll miss him (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)

Nice after credit scene. So is Makishima looking out for our boy Kou

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jan 1, 2021 8:31 AM
Apr 2016
Judging millions — or at least hundreds of thousands — of people like that doesn't sound feasible at all to me, but it's certainly creative.

Makishima reacted exactly like how I expected and wanted him to, as it was the most epic reply.
Apr 1, 2021 5:59 PM

Jan 2016
NGL I knew Makishima was gonna escape. Too many eps left for such a big character to be brought down.
Jan 4, 2022 6:25 AM

Dec 2007
though the episodes are good from around episode 12 i think, i still cannot shake makishima's ideals.
kougai isn't working for sybil network, he hates it, he said it in this episode. the bureau job is to protect society, and that's what he works for.
i get the "horrible twist" for the sybil system, but from some reason it didn't shocked me, or either not enough. probably because previous episode made me think of some much better twist. and no, no aliens or whatever, and no brains either. gotta say i'm little diappointed.
Jan 17, 2022 7:30 AM

Mar 2020
247 brains and you lose to a book. ripbozo
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Feb 25, 2022 2:35 PM
Jul 2021
Good story, I want to give this anime a score of 9. I was relieved that Kagari's killer had been killed, thank you Makishima for that.
Mar 22, 2022 12:54 AM

Apr 2021
"Are you afraid of dying even after gaining the perception of God?"

My bookworm self gushed over the reference to Jonathan Swift's Gulliver's Travels. It reminded me of Fyodor Dostoevsky when he said, "At first, art imitates life. Then life will imitate art. Then life will find its very existence from the arts."
makewayitsrhizMar 22, 2022 12:59 AM
“Why does an apple fall when it is ripe? Is it brought down by the force of gravity? Is it because its stalk withers? Because it is dried by the sun, because it grows too heavy, or because the boy standing under the tree wants to eat it? None of these is the cause.... Every action of theirs, that seems to them an act of their own free will is in the historical sense not free at all but is bound up with the whole course of history and preordained from all eternity.”

― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Oct 12, 2022 3:29 AM
Jun 2019
İkna edebileceğine inanması çok gülünç
Oct 25, 2022 6:49 PM
Sep 2016
dang shoko is just like Izaya Orihara, based
Feb 27, 2023 3:09 PM
Oct 2017
Wow, this episode did a great job for me in doing a complete 180° for Makishima, I went from wanting him fall and die and now I am absolutely rooting for him and instead of doubting about the Sybil system, I absolutely want it to see it destroyed. I think not specifying who Sybil worked could have made for something pretty clever, but the point was made the earlier episodes and now we can deal with all the action and trying to destroy it in the next episodes with some sick action.
Mar 15, 2023 3:45 AM

May 2021
All those informations behind the system are too complicated for me to understand uwu 

What I get is, 

1. Kagari went missing. I'm sure he's alive but hope he will be found soon. 

2. The system that I already know as corrupted is more corrupted than I thought.

3. FREAKING MAKISHIMA SHOUGO GOT ESCAPED AFTER ALL THE HARDWORK nooooooo DDDDD:

𝑇𝐼𝑃𝑆 𝐼𝑁 𝐺𝐼𝑁𝑇𝐴𝑀𝐴
- NOT your usual shounen anime
- Pure comedy? DEAD WRONG
- Treat Gintama as SoL/weekly sitcom especially earlier seasons
- Ep 1 & 2 are for manga readers
- BIG patience for its 'slow' start

May 29, 2023 3:47 AM

Apr 2013
The reveal this episode made no sense imo.

First of all, there is no fucking way 200 human brains could govern a city, let alone a whole country. The processing power would be waaaaaaaay too low.

Second, if the judgement of the Sibyl system was just brought down by humans, how could a person like Makishima even be immune against it in the first place? If it's not a neutral AI but instead normal humans judging, the only option would be that the Sibyl system purposely lets some people do whatever they want, which is pretty dumb.
Jun 14, 2023 7:35 AM
Jul 2014
OP villain for no reason. There are too many inconsitent moments in this anime
Jun 19, 2023 10:18 PM

Dec 2022
Oh, Shougo escaped. What a surprise. Who could've ever expected such a thing would happen... ಠ╭╮ಠ

The chief having a contingent measure for one body being destroyed in the form of another body is clever. What isn't very clever is taking the body of an old woman and then bringing in the overpowered teenage fanfiction villain to the same room, with only a gun that takes forever to charge for combat. At least have bodyguard robots or a melee weapon or something. Surely she'd have better protection than that.

I wonder if it'll be third time lucky when it comes to Akane dealing with him.

Shaded Horizon

Jun 26, 2023 9:38 PM
May 2017
:S revelation moment
Jun 29, 2023 12:57 AM
Nov 2016
The episode was nice-ish, but it went full retard mode again, the old woman is pretty dumb so she had it coming, you didn't have guards around and you didn't even have him tied to the chair with some ropes or something? the only thing you had is a gun that takes forever to load which is already dumb, seriously, what type of shitty weapon is that? and you didn't even have a plan B in case something goes wrong? oh well, at least you are dead so the crazy bastard gained some points there I suppose.
Jul 17, 2023 1:15 AM

Aug 2019
I completely agree with Makishima's viewpoint about the sybil system, but I disagree with his actions as he frequently kills innocent people. Also, the chief had the audacity to threaten Ginoza that Kagari's escape could endanger his career, as if she hadn’t done it herself. Even Kogami got a warning from him. I’m liking him even more.
Jul 31, 2023 1:17 PM
Aug 2022
Alright, thats what you expect from the top tier villain. I love his portrayal a lot.

Will there be an episode when we wont see Hijikata shirtless?
Aug 28, 2023 7:18 PM

Jul 2012
Holy sh**
This lizard / changing gender like some kind of president wife n mrs google gates lol 😂
So much truth has been leaked on this anime 10/10 is a must..

I think AI isn't something made by many physical brain, but by collecting the result of brain itself.. Which means collecting our data 24/7..
This kind of misleading, but whatever..
It's just an anime anyway..

After seeing this white haired guy on several ep and seeing him as a main chara, I am guessing.. Will he become a good guy later in story..
In another meaning he is already a good guy.. By killing those lizard..

Dec 26, 2023 9:01 AM
Jul 2021
The secrets of the Sibyl system is revealed, its basically a advanced sci-fi version of AI paired with human brains

Makishima is such a great character
Feb 20, 9:24 PM
Aug 2023
This is why I said I lost whatever little respect I had for Akane last episode, she should have killed Shougo when she had the chance. But oh no's, the lame twist is Sibyl system is now the baddie and no doubt Shougo is going to now be helpful in defeating the "evil oppressive" Sibyl system. Which means Shougo's motives haven't changed at all, which is why it was incredibly stupid for the chief old lady to think she can convince him to join. And it was utterly stupid she didn't have anywhere the precautions to deal with Shougo if he refused. Like she was going to use that Dominator she had hidden under the table, is she retarded? That gun doesn't work on him because he can't be measured. Okay say she could override the gun to make it fire, or the other brains in the jars are just going to subjectively give him a high rating now just so she can shoot him...weren't they going to forcibly stick his brain in a jar if he refused? Can't do that if he's blown away, or his brain maybe damaged if he's stunned like Kougami got all hospitalized when he was stunned.

It was just all around stupid, especially since they're on an osprey-like plane/helicopter but the interior made to look like a office, and stuff isn't getting flung all over the place with the movement of the plane. In fact Shougo was acting all proud he caught the chief woman giving away they were still in transport, as if somehow he wouldn't feel the movements the plane was making moving, which somehow that office in a plane was completely motionless. It's just all around non-sensical and stupid as usual. Maybe good for drama purposes, but stupid for making sense or logic.

Also they're looking for Kagari who's missing, but they know his last position before losing contact was going to the basement of that building. Did these freaking genius detectives think to go look for him there, or check for clues there? Obviously not since that's where all the brains in jars are still stored, but there's no coverup excuse even...they just simply don't think to look there because that would cause a conflict with the plot. Look at his dominator found miles away, don't go see what's in the basement which they know the other bad guys went down to do something there which is the whole reason Kagari went down there. What happened to those baddies? Who knows, don't question it!

So frustratingly stupid as usual.
Feb 29, 3:21 AM
Aug 2021
That's why we love Maki he ain't got time for BS. When did he ever say he wanted to be a god?😂. He wants freedom why on earth did they think he would bind himself to the very system he wants to destroy? Still, I didn't expect the system to be made of people. Maki is a walking W, he even told Ko don't sacrifice your life for this bullcrap system. The way he beat the chief caught me off guard🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

928 by EndSh0t »»
Today, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2013

329 by Saww_Duss »»
Yesterday, 3:30 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

273 by ANIk_003 »»
Mar 7, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

352 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Mar 4, 2:49 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

288 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Mar 2, 9:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.