MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Airing Dates of Girls und Panzer Episodes 11 and 12 Announced
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» Airing Dates of Girls und Panzer Episodes 11 and 12 Announced

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
02-15-13, 2:28 PM

SetsukoHara said:
Plusme said:
Hell yeah! This show blows all the recent series out of water.

I'm currently playing Company of Hereos, and I love this show. :)))

That's the first time I read you praising a modern anime.

WHILE I despise modern anime/manga industry in general I'm fine with the "cute" girl doing "cute" thing shows as long as they're not pretentious and annoying.

I'm running out of old classics anyway. So why not watch more relaxing titles like K-On to kill boredom instead of wasting time on some pretentious modern "Seinen" titles like Death Note and Psycho Pass which are annoying talking head Moe shows in disguise. ;)

02-16-13, 10:16 AM

yessssssss

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
Fiction Responsibly

02-17-13, 9:27 AM

Finally! ^^

02-18-13, 4:32 AM

29 days remaining.... arghhht

02-20-13, 3:25 AM

symbv said:
jmal said:
I was hoping for early March but we've waited this long, so whatever.
From the previous tweets of the director and staff, the feeling I got is that they are trying to push this as close to end of March as possible to allow time to perfect the 2 episodes, so to me it turned out to be earlier than expected. I had thought that it will be 2 episodes to be aired in one go sometime in the last week of March.

What I'm glad to hear! Putting in the time to perfect the episodes putting quality over quantity, even if the deadline is forced to be extended for the director to do that.

I prefer these types of decisions. :p

02-20-13, 6:51 PM

The latest update from the director came last week when he said he finally finished all the work of ep.11 and he could now focus on ep.12

Hopefully one month is enough for all the wrap-up work for ep.12. Otherwise we may get ep.11.5 instead LOL
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.

02-20-13, 10:33 PM

^Don't even joke about that. That's pushing it if they pulled that one.

02-20-13, 10:37 PM

symbv said:
The latest update from the director came last week when he said he finally finished all the work of ep.11 and he could now focus on ep.12

Hopefully one month is enough for all the wrap-up work for ep.12. Otherwise we may get ep.11.5 instead LOL

I had a chuckle over ep11.5, lol.

Anyway I would think that they would have planned what they were going to do for ep11 and 12, since they have a 3 month hiatus to work with, before actually starting on them. A project usually ends in disaster or never gets finished if there isn't even an element of planning involved.

Maybe that's why ep11 was only recently completed. I imagine ep12 is only a few weeks away from being completed as well.
Modified by Ejc, 02-20-13, 10:41 PM
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).

02-21-13, 4:05 AM

Can't wait! And can't wait for BD2 to arrive, it has shipped! My subwoofer is ready for the 2.1 audio, diesel, shots, explosions... they do a great job on the sound, soundtrack, everything on this show so I am glad they are taking their time to do it all right.
The News Club: Quality News and discussion (BD/DVD, CDs, manga, novels, games), and sales data (daily, weekly, half-yearly, yearly).

02-25-13, 1:18 AM

A preview. Wow! I'm more excited than ever :3

Panzer vor!

EDIT:
I cant understand more than half of what I see or hear.
Someone! Subtitles please >.<
Modified by shunjocson, 02-25-13, 1:22 AM

02-28-13, 3:27 PM

Soon, fellow Panzer fans. Soon.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices