Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 11, 2015 7:22 PM
Sep 2014

Thank you!
Sep 12, 2015 4:14 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
I can't even comprehend what the hell's going on in this manga. Who the f*ck is not a titan, jeez! This manga's just adding more questions than solving it. Why was Reiner scared of dying before than? Still awesome chapter, and next chapter should be the best thing we've ever seen.

Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
Found this screencap that explains the revelation of Ryner and Berthold as Titans.
Easy to miss since it's a monthly manga but they are still there.
http://i.imgur.com/6aR04j5.png

Wow, it was all there! I just checked each point and they're all true, except the last one... I couldn't see titan vapor

5/5
Dec 1, 2015 12:35 AM

Sep 2014
Reiner just casually telling Eren he is a titan...I was like wtf ahahaha.
Shit's going down even more xD
Dec 4, 2015 3:54 PM

Mar 2014
niiiiiice fucking chapter
Feb 12, 2016 9:02 PM

Dec 2009
VioLink said:
Ryner

Berthodlt

you fucking

TRAITORS

I got goosebumps

That was definitely my favorite part. Goosebumps for daysss.
Jun 22, 2016 9:35 AM

Feb 2013
This manga is so interesting!
Dec 6, 2016 2:56 PM

May 2015
FFS Reiner is/was one of my favourite characters in this manga... He felt so human! Why was he shitting himself before then and why did it take him so long to start healing? This doesn't make any sense. I'm so annoyed...
As for Bertholt WTF?? He's the colossal? I'm done lmao
After thinking it over, I believe every titan was once human, that much is obvious now. Who was the first to turn against the humans, though? and why do they want to kidnap Eren so badly?
FangDec 6, 2016 3:03 PM
Jan 1, 2017 10:01 PM

Dec 2014
what the the story is full of traitors...I never expected them nonetheless
Jan 1, 2017 11:53 PM

Dec 2014

thanks for the info
Feb 10, 2017 5:27 PM
Jan 2014
This was the worst chapter of manga I've ever read in my life, and probably the quickest decline in storytelling ability I've seen in general.
Feb 10, 2017 5:29 PM

Oct 2013
ItsXolo said:
This was the worst chapter of manga I've ever read in my life, and probably the quickest decline in storytelling ability I've seen in general.

I guess all that foreshadowing wasn't enough for you? Or is it because of how anti climatic the reveal was? Well, it seems that this chapter is either you love it or hate it kind of thing.
Apr 16, 2017 7:51 AM

Apr 2015
Okay so wtf is the titan mission???
Apr 18, 2017 3:16 AM

Dec 2012
Eren is a titan! Annie is a titan! Reiner is a titan! Ymir is a titan! The wall is a bunch of titans! EVERYTHING IS A TITAN!

Apr 30, 2017 8:26 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
O__O What? Reyner and Bertholdt are Titans too!!! O__O
Aug 8, 2019 12:17 AM
Mar 2019
keragamming said:
ItsXolo said:

I guess all that foreshadowing wasn't enough for you? Or is it because of how anti climatic the reveal was? Well, it seems that this chapter is either you love it or hate it kind of thing.

That's pretty much all that needs to be said. I mean, anyone calling this "random and stupid" just wasn't paying enough attention.
Feb 20, 2020 2:45 PM

Jan 2016
NGL, when first going through this I never suspected Reiner and Bertolt were the titans.

Suuuper fucked up they actually destroyed the wall and killed all those people when they were like 9 or 10 (?) though.
Dec 23, 2020 9:26 PM

Sep 2011
Damn, I love this twist. I was a big fan of Reiner, and find that he was the Armored Titan was a big shock.

Also, as already mentioned, all the hints are there. I'm reading the manga after having watched the anime, and Reiner and Bertolt reactions to many scenes are really suspect, especially if you already know their true identity.
Apr 20, 2021 12:08 PM

Nov 2019
This was totally unexpected! Bertolt and Reiner are titans too? Who isn’t at this point.
Oct 1, 2021 11:06 PM
May 2021
the hell are people from 2021 are doing here
Dec 9, 2021 11:22 AM
Sep 2020
This if you think about it in reiner's perspective and now already knowing how the future events play ,i have to say isayama planned this story very well ,simple reason is it feels like a proper story
May 18, 2022 1:05 AM

Feb 2021
Lol funny how they just dumped a backstory to try to get this revelation to make sense. I don't believe anyone really cares about this story's attempts at making it look like it was hinting at this earlier on because that isn't even what made this obvious in the first place. I mean, how many characters from the main cast are left to join in this?

From a storytelling standpoint I'm very confused of the direction it's going since random events like this keep popping up. Feels like there was a lot of improvisation going on writing this tbh. 3/5 chapter
May 21, 2023 7:39 PM
Dec 2022
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING GODAM HELL WHY WHY WHY WHYWHY WHY
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1874 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 13 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 15, 2011

21 by Steekira »»
Mar 27, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Oct 6, 2015

132 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 17, 4:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.