Forum Settings
Forums

First Episode of Ghost in the Shell: Arise To Be Premiered in June

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
 
Feb 17, 2013 3:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 3657
I was never able to get into ghost in the shell but I better try soon before this comes out
 
Feb 18, 2013 8:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 92
BatoKusanagi said:
Hopefully this inspires Kamiyama to do a "3rd GIG".
The trailer looks pretty good. Seems like they kinda managed to capture the essence of the show. The changed character designs will take getting used to (some more than others), but I'm looking forward as to what they com up with for Motoko's past. Don't ruin her Production I.G!

This.
••Chamomile, it's floral language is 'Strength Amidst Hardship.'••
My MAL Profile

 
Feb 20, 2013 6:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 782
Ghost in the Shell i didn't see any of Ghost in the Shell
i think it time for marathon it all next week
 
Feb 24, 2013 11:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 507
looking forward to it, a bit surprised and disappointed with the restructured look of Motoko, if I recall, there was an entire episode in the anime series depicted during her time in the military too, and she didn't look anything like the new look in that one :P


"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
 
Feb 24, 2013 9:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 4087
what gits arise needs is the gits sac op it was awesome
RRRRRRRRRR
 
Mar 3, 2013 3:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 231
Erggghh.. That's the sound that's going through my head.
I don't know if it's the sound of disappointment, confusion, frustration, or what.
But I do know it's not a happy sound.

To go from the original cinematic masterpiece to this flashy action, motorcycle riding, pandering of the franchise? That's what I get from the trailer.
However, obviously I haven't seen any of the true material, so for now I guess I should hold my tongue.

I'll leave you all with this.. Think about it for awhile..

 
Mar 3, 2013 3:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 3657
I like that OP but the it still doesn't look appealing to me I dunno why.I still can't get myself to watch the old seasons and the movies either
 
Mar 3, 2013 3:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 465
Hmm... I love that old school look.
"I left everything I own in One Piece" ~ Gol D. Roger
 
Mar 4, 2013 2:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 12
can't wait !
 
Mar 4, 2013 4:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 3806
Post-Josh said:
Tyestor said:
I don't recall ever seeing GitS:SAC being referred to as a renowned action show. Sounds like you watched it for the wrong reasons, expecting something entirely diferent. Perhaps you should stick to shows like Naruto, they seem to be more at your depth.
Haha okay, you win. I'll stick to Naruto and you stick to shows that make you feel better about your limited intellectual capacity.


Mawaru Penguindrum - 10
Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei - 10
FLCL - 10

Look guys, I'm soooooooooooooooooooo edgy.

On topic, now that the trailer is out, looks terrible. Nice porno music too.
Modified by Tyestor, Mar 4, 2013 5:39 AM
 
Mar 4, 2013 4:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2855
Post-Josh said:
Hopefully this isn't terrible like SAC.

Welp, looks like you didn't like the original movie much, either.

Trailer doesn't look good :<
 
Mar 4, 2013 10:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 15445
Tyestor said:
Mawaru Penguindrum - 10
Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei - 10
FLCL - 10

Look guys, I'm soooooooooooooooooooo edgy.


LoGH - 10

 
Mar 4, 2013 1:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 4863
Tyestor said:
Post-Josh said:
Tyestor said:
I don't recall ever seeing GitS:SAC being referred to as a renowned action show. Sounds like you watched it for the wrong reasons, expecting something entirely diferent. Perhaps you should stick to shows like Naruto, they seem to be more at your depth.
Haha okay, you win. I'll stick to Naruto and you stick to shows that make you feel better about your limited intellectual capacity.


Mawaru Penguindrum - 10
Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei - 10
FLCL - 10

Look guys, I'm soooooooooooooooooooo edgy.

On topic, now that the trailer is out, looks terrible. Nice porno music too.


Well I think he prides himself on liking lesser known stuff so you might be spot on, but eh taste is taste, can't really judge people on it.
 
Mar 4, 2013 1:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 15445
skudoops said:
Well I think he prides himself on liking lesser known stuff so you might be spot on.
FLCL, Members: 121,795
Penguindrum, Members: 55,083
The Tatami Galaxy, Members: 26,751

 
Jun 14, 2013 6:57 PM
News Team
Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 81793

Looks pretty neat. I'm all in for the first episode to debut soon.
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]