Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 9, 2008 11:10 PM

May 2007
Rushed episode, but still, seeing some actual developement is good. Funny when the bomb blows up. Hurray for Minacchi! It's hard to see how can Yuuhi win in this situation. "It" will be long over when she returns home. Harem maybe?
Dec 9, 2008 11:13 PM

Nov 2008
Cortez321 said:
slayer545-sama said:

Is the father not dead? He was defusing a bomb and it blew in his face so it looks like it. I wonder if he is alive how the hell he escaped that situation?

I think it was supposed to be comedic. All of the antics the parents get into.

Honestly I laughed at that part when he clipped the wrong wire and set off the explosion. I would expect him to be alive and well, or at least slightly wounded

Let us see it then in #11 and #12 but I wonder what will be the explanation of how he survived? If it should be not plausible, I would assume massive exaggeration is assumed of how he survived.
please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap
Dec 10, 2008 1:53 AM
Jan 2008
Kvakond said:
When Minato was saying something like "this is how it should be.. this is what's right" she reminded me a bit of Kaede, if you know what I mean.. From what I can tell after watching the preview, we might see some good old fashion yandere action! Yay!
You don't say... Fuyuhiko was all like "Hay Rin Jun. Dood you have to make up your mind or else you will end up hurting everyone."

Mmm Shuffle.

Everything in this episode happened way too fast. But what else can you expect from a 12 episode adaptation of an eroge?
SmashedTomatoDec 10, 2008 1:57 AM
Dec 10, 2008 8:45 AM

Jul 2008
ono said:
But what else can you expect from a 12 episode adaptation of an eroge?
Tbh, the only eroge based anime I've seen turn into a decent series was Fate/Stay Night lol.
Dec 10, 2008 9:18 AM

Jul 2008
Nice episode. Like the majority here, I'm hoping he'll take the Minato route!! I like it better when Yuuhi and him are fighting.
Dec 10, 2008 9:35 AM

Jul 2008
This was pretty good episode. Finally some action on the field of love \o/ Yuuhi's and Junichi's kisses were really cute, expecially the second one. And it was cute when Minato hugged Junichi *o* It's fun when there is some incest too. I hope that Junichi pick Minato, but Yuuhi could be nice choice too. Well, we see it soon 8D

Dec 10, 2008 11:06 AM

Aug 2008
ono said:
Fuyuhiko was all like "Hay Rin Jun. Dood you have to make up your mind or else you will end up hurting everyone."

Or maybe Shinji and Takayuki.. yeah, 100% original material

Defiance said:
ono said:
But what else can you expect from a 12 episode adaptation of an eroge?
Tbh, the only eroge based anime I've seen turn into a decent series was Fate/Stay Night lol.

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien/Rumbling Hearts wasn't bad either (14 eps though)
Dec 10, 2008 12:59 PM
Oct 2007
I want a nice boat ending! :D
Dec 10, 2008 1:57 PM

Apr 2008
Deathcrush said:
I want a nice boat ending! :D

I want a JunXMinato ending! :D
Dec 10, 2008 4:51 PM

Jul 2008
Oh my goodness! A plot .......... in this anime. =O
Dec 10, 2008 6:38 PM

Aug 2008
Kotori said:
This is getting interesting now, I really hope he'll up together with Minato.

So do I!!
I got a thing for white-haired, blue-eyed characters (specially girls), but Minato's too cute! xD
~My vote goes to Minato-chan.

That scene is perfect for a motivational poster!

Jarmel said:
Sigh this such a crappy show. They should have done this a long time ago and allowed it to develop from there instead of doing those episodic episodes. He prob will end up with Minato because he already kissed and confessed to Yuuhi. This is no True Tears.

~I really liked Noe, but Hiromi was alright too... I guess...

I wonder how the Minato route is in the game... I wanna play it ^^
Dec 10, 2008 11:02 PM

Aug 2007
I dunno. I really liked Minato in the beginning, but now she's just turned into a huge bitch. Pardon the french. I hope he ends up with Yuuhi.

Plus I think the tsundere meter broke during episode 10 so yeah.
Dec 11, 2008 1:53 AM

Mar 2008
This show is getting interesting, but I don't think that Jun + Minato will happen, allthough I really would want it, coz there's nothing great about Yuuhi.
Dec 11, 2008 9:20 AM

Sep 2008
RaiStorM said:
well whoever he ends up with who im happy
as long as it wouldnt end up "School Days like" ^^

truthfully...the way this shows carried on, i woul love for a school days climatic ending

it might make my 4/10 into a 6
Dec 11, 2008 12:18 PM

Apr 2008
Finally an interestin episode XD

Dec 11, 2008 1:40 PM

Mar 2008
Finally watched it, too.

Everything was rather obvious and it was pretty rushed. They should have done this earlier and left out all that crappy rubbish in the episodes before. The thing with Minato was to be expected, too. It's also pretty obvious that they are not related by blood and I think it will be a boring open end or it will be Minato winning.

Anyway, this was a good episode for a change. With this episode it went up to a 6. With two good final episodes it could even get a 7, but that's already stretching it.
Dec 11, 2008 4:47 PM
Aug 2008
kevo said:
I really liked Minato in the beginning, but now she's just turned into a huge bitch.

Are we even watching the same show? Minato has never been anything other than ultra-nice to everyone.
Dec 11, 2008 9:25 PM

Dec 2008
SilentPredator03 said:
kevo said:
I really liked Minato in the beginning, but now she's just turned into a huge bitch.

Are we even watching the same show? Minato has never been anything other than ultra-nice to everyone.

Yeah, I haven't really seen any attempt by Minato to get with Yuuchi.
Anyways, glad to see that the anime finally started getting dramatic. I reallly want a Minato ending, but I'm pretty sure that it wont end that way :p
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Lunatic-kr&sclick=1]

Dec 11, 2008 10:49 PM
Jan 2008
wow for once i'm shocked that most of the people here likes minato better than yuuhi: the character of kugimiya rie. unlike shakugan no shana everyone likes shana and hates yoshida and same goes for zero no tsukaima more likes lousie than henrietta or siesta.
my vote goes to any other characters better than kugimiya rie's character out of most of the anime.
Dec 12, 2008 5:42 AM

Aug 2008
xhx said:
wow for once i'm shocked that most of the people here likes minato better than yuuhi: the character of kugimiya rie. unlike shakugan no shana everyone likes shana and hates yoshida and same goes for zero no tsukaima more likes lousie than henrietta or siesta.
Heh, just the opposite for me. I hated Shana's guts (even dropped season 1, never watched 2), but didn't mind Yoshida. As for AInSS I prefer Yuuhi. Not that my opinion means anything — at this point I'll be fine with anything as long as the story finishes.
脱ぎません!_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

Dec 13, 2008 12:37 AM

Jan 2008
Minato ftw man.
Dec 13, 2008 12:18 PM

Jan 2008
hope its minato. wish they would have done this earlier though. good stuff either way. the last scene was too perfect :P
Dec 13, 2008 12:30 PM

Jul 2008
wow now after 10 episode things are finally getting interesting^^. i also dont really who hes ending up with. maybe he end up with nobody.

Dec 15, 2008 11:15 AM

Jul 2007
yuuhi maid cosplay! zomg that seals the deal. im a yuuhi afan myself, especially since i hate the pseudo-incest angles in stories like this - just like the da capo series -_- ugh
Dec 16, 2008 9:24 PM
Dec 2008
I think it would be funny as hell if this ended up the same as the school days ending. Like minato would kill the geno killer and hime would kill minato.
Dec 17, 2008 7:20 AM

Aug 2008
yenyoyenyo said:
I think it would be funny as hell if this ended up the same as the school days ending. Like minato would kill the geno killer and hime would kill minato.

No way, Minato is too perfect to die
Dec 17, 2008 7:23 AM

Jul 2008
Kvakond said:
yenyoyenyo said:

No way, Minato is too perfect not to die
fix'd
Dec 22, 2008 3:36 AM

Sep 2007
I really wish I knew what a Chuuni syndrome was. ;_; Sounds interesting.

Jarmel said:
Sigh this such a crappy show. They should have done this a long time ago and allowed it to develop from there instead of doing those episodic episodes. He prob will end up with Minato because he already kissed and confessed to Yuuhi. This is no True Tears.
If they would've shown an ep of this caliber a few weeks earlier, I would've had much more interest in this series.

Dec 29, 2008 5:41 PM

Aug 2007
中二病, which is Chuuni Syndrome in Japanese, is a slang term. It's usually used for comedic purposes to refer to teen-like behavior. So basically, she's saying Jun'ichi acts like your average teenager. XD
Dec 30, 2008 5:38 AM

Sep 2007
Friggin hell, he's being a Makoto. . .
Jan 1, 2009 5:56 PM

Mar 2008
Incest and maiduniform that is a win alone.
Jul 12, 2009 2:04 PM

May 2009
I approve of a MinatoxJunichi ending. Yuuhi is a tsundere biatch. Also incest ftw :3
Aug 4, 2009 12:30 AM

Jun 2009
yeah the atmosphere suddenly change
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Oct 2, 2009 3:42 PM

Jun 2009
kevo said:
I dunno. I really liked Minato in the beginning, but now she's just turned into a huge bitch. Pardon the french. I hope he ends up with Yuuhi.

Plus I think the tsundere meter broke during episode 10 so yeah.

Kinda wondering what you meant by this, not that'd you'd respond to a year+ old post lol. Yuuhi from my perspectives been a prissy bitch the entire show, consistantly. Beating the crap out of him over small misunderstandings, fighting with him constantly, belittling him, can you imagine how long a marriage would last like that IRL? Works in anime i guess :P
Dec 3, 2009 5:59 AM

Aug 2008
stAtic91 said:
I approve of a MinatoxJunichi ending. Yuuhi is a tsundere biatch.

~~ daah, i hate Yuuhi. calling her Hime is perfect ;x she is just an egoist woman ;xxx

thumbs up for Minato < 3
Feb 6, 2010 9:06 PM

Oct 2008
Aww it was cute how Yuuhi and Jun kissed, but.. what happened between between Minato and Jun? :S
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Apr 1, 2010 8:29 PM

Nov 2008
Now that is how these episodes should be. One of the best, if not the best episode so far!

Now I kind of know my Jun is in the "Anime guys we hate" club. I wonder who he will chose. This is why I like romance/harem animes. Hopefully the ending will not disappoint me.

Also, I wonder if their father got killed.
Jun 16, 2011 6:29 PM
Jul 2018
I LIKE WINCEST
Jul 4, 2011 3:33 AM

Mar 2010
i dont like minato even thugh i know she isnt a bad person
i just feel like she should have confessed to that guy before and not when he wants to date some girl
Aug 28, 2011 7:55 PM
Jul 2011
Kvakond said:
OMG! Is this the same show? If the last 8 episodes were like this, this could have been one hell of a show! Anyways, the development is finally here!

When Minato was saying something like "this is how it should be.. this is what's right" she reminded me a bit of Kaede, if you know what I mean.. From what I can tell after watching the preview, we might see some good old fashion yandere action! Yay!

Hi! did you say Minato Nagase could likely turn Yandere and become an yandere character when she is sad just like Kaede Fuyou. But I think there is no Yandere character in Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka.
Aug 28, 2011 8:07 PM
Jul 2011
slayer545-sama said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Big change! Everything in this episode changes suddenly. First the father of Junichi tries to diffuse a bomb and blows with it. O_O does that mean he is dead or it's just suspense?

There are officially two kissed in this one! A) There is one when Yuuhi pretend to be sick then Junichi checks on her. Guess it just happens. B) Is with the maid outfit suggested by Nagomi.

I wonder who the hell is Nagomi reporting other than I am thinking it is a alien. She typing things regarding love relations of Junichi specifically Yuuhi and Minato.

The shocker is the incest part. During this whole episode there were red flags raised of incest. Although not visual the situation can leave the imagination with more ammunition than it is necessary. Minato had 100% jealousy when things started to go well with Junichi and Yuuhi.

The thing is it was so much for Minato that when Katagiri left the house because she had to do something Minato starts to get closer to Junichi to the point of skinship notice she is also less shy around Junichi when in towel or to hand him something that he needs regarding the bathroom. So all the possibility that incest in the end might be in or a triangle end in which both girls still love teh guy and get into a compromise to share that guy.

1.Kiss one
2.Kiss two
3.Sister getting too close

I don't think Minato probably turn Yandere and turn into a Yandere girl, If she probably turn yandere, I think she maybe doesn't want Katagiri take her brother junichi away from her and do anything like suicide, kill katagiri or kill junichi.
Aug 28, 2011 8:18 PM
Jul 2011
stAtic91 said:
I approve of a MinatoxJunichi ending. Yuuhi is a tsundere biatch. Also incest ftw :3

Excuse me, I don't approve Junichi and Minato Ending that if Junichi's sister minato really probably turn yandere and turn into a Yandere girl, she maybe going to do some actions to prevent katagiri take her brother away like kill katagiri and say "I don't want you to take my brother away from me" or kill her brother OR say "you will stay with me forever" .
Aug 28, 2011 11:18 PM
Jul 2011
JadeMatrix said:
So out of nowhere comes romance. The storytelling sux.
Everybody run! I'ts yandere time!

Jarmel said:
They should have done this a long time ago and allowed it to develop from there instead of doing those episodic episodes.
Heh, 'episodic episodes.'
crazy_eights said:
they are not blood related, it was already stated previously.
Wrong. Minato told Yuuhi that they were not blood related, but then said she was joking. Anyways, I've said before that they both have blue eyes and *almost* the same color hair, so the likelyhood of one being adopted is low.

Hi! did you say Minato Nagase could likely turn Yandere and become an yandere character when she is sad just like Kaede Fuyou. But I think there is no Yandere character in Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka.

PS:Besides, it is impossible for Junichi's sister Minato and his childhood friend Tsukasa go yandere and become an Yandere character.
PPS:In addition, Even though Junichi's sister Minato and his childhood friend Tsukasa extremely probably would turn yandere, but it was already impossible now.
PPPS:If Minato or Tsukasa one of them will turn yandere, one of them say "Will you tell me why do you choose katagiri not me?" after saying that and keep saying "Why? Why? Why?" then suddenly broken.
Nov 4, 2011 7:04 AM

Aug 2009
shit just got intense... and fuyuhiko is the man!
Jan 24, 2012 5:00 AM
Jan 2012
Took 9 episodes to get there but, boom plot moving along nicely...everyone keeps saying incest..they are not blood-related so gtfo with that ....herp
Jul 29, 2012 8:12 PM

Jun 2012
Best episode so far, everything was just boring until now, this series might still deliver.
Dec 3, 2013 6:44 AM
May 2013
YuuhixJun < MinatoxJun because
loliterna said:
I LIKE WINCEST
Feb 2, 2014 11:29 PM

Nov 2013
MinatoxJunichi ending ftw!!! Incest ftw!!! Although it's probably gonna be some shitty love triangle.
Mar 21, 2014 5:47 AM

Oct 2013
things are very interesting now O-O
much siscon/brocon wow
[/quote]
Mar 28, 2014 11:24 PM

Jan 2008
RaiStorM said:
well whoever he ends up with who im happy
as long as it wouldnt end up "School Days like" ^^

I agree with the School Days part as long as it doesnt end up like that I would be happy I hated School Days with a passion but enough about School Days on to this show

okay I did like this episode I get that Minato has feelings for him but she had all that time to have been able to tell him how she felt just like in reverse they waited but now that Yuuhi is there which from the very first episode she was all about helping Yuuhi but now that He is starting to express his feelings toward Yuuhi now Minato decides to want to chase after him like WTF why cant anime ever do things right like seriously so many shows end up where the guy or girl but guy in this case has to make a choice between at least to guys/girls cant it ever not be cliche like seriously other then that the Maid Outfit was completely the best part of the episode IMO
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 18, 2008

243 by cacagorilla »»
Jul 30, 2023 7:07 AM

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Nov 13, 2008

66 by Punkero »»
May 25, 2022 7:10 PM

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

angel999 - Oct 1, 2008

181 by Abhinandan2002 »»
Dec 28, 2021 9:52 AM

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 11, 2008

76 by Amatniki »»
Mar 28, 2021 1:43 PM

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Nov 27, 2008

66 by Amatniki »»
Mar 27, 2021 6:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.