Forum Settings
Forums

Second Seasons of 'Tamayura' and 'Ro-Kyu-Bu!' Due This Summer

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 8, 2013 1:25 PM

Feb 2012
Yvese said:
IceBurn said:
It's true although u dont have to believe it. 2grand is pocket change and it's not alot of money. My tution is already 15g. I dont speak japanese so what's the point of importing. You can work full time in the summer and not part time where you can make 450 a week. Lies, you called BS on how many anime titles i own not how much money i have. What bargian bin anime are you talking about? There tons of anime licensed by Funimation that costs about 20 bucks. Less if it's old. Enough, no need to embarrass yourself anymore.
I called bs on both how many titles you own and your other claims. Reread my posts.

Honestly though, the only one embarrassing themselves is you. I'm not the one making claims on the internet.

That's enough about this topic though.

There are tons of threads where people make 'claims' about there anime collection. Your claiming that i dont spend 2g on a weekly basis because apparently your omnipresent. You never met me nor do you know me, yet you know my financial standing. Oh wow. Some guy made a similar statement but was lying, so he's probably lying to. Your mentality is very limited.
Feb 8, 2013 1:39 PM

May 2011
Summer is getting HOOTT~!!
Feb 8, 2013 2:03 PM

Jul 2012
Yvese said:
I just can't help but be skeptical on the internet, where girls are guys in real life,

That was hurtful.
Feb 8, 2013 2:48 PM

Feb 2012
FT4EVER said:
Of course a few grands looks like alot to a poor person. 3000 is 3 grand but the g isnt needed.
Yes, I'm poor :(

Also you said 3000 grand. Big difference.

IceBurn said:

There are tons of threads where people make 'claims' about there anime collection. Your claiming that i dont spend 2g on a weekly basis because apparently your omnipresent. You never met me nor do you know me, yet you know my financial standing. Oh wow. Some guy made a similar statement but was lying, so he's probably lying to. Your mentality is very limited.
Oh but I do know you.

You're 18, going to study law, have rich parents, live in London, and 2k is pocket change for you. I could add more from your profile if you want. It's pretty clear you like to put yourself out there. No need to be omnipresent when you make it so easy.

I also never said you don't spend 2k weekly. Now you're just putting words in my mouth :(

It's great that you're replying to me though. It makes this side of the forum a little more fun to read. Most of the time the news section is filled with people posting one liners ( Like I did in the first page ) with little to no discussion. That, or a few haters/qqers here and there. But you're different. We actually managed to bump a thread repeatedly that would likely have drifted off into the abyss in a few days. Now people are more likely to post here!

Basically, we're ( hopefully ) raising awareness on loli basketball by artificially inflating this thread and making it look important with the page count! Brilliant!

ihateeveryone said:
Yvese said:
I just can't help but be skeptical on the internet, where girls are guys in real life,

That was hurtful.
:P
YveseFeb 8, 2013 2:54 PM
Feb 8, 2013 4:40 PM

Sep 2010
Have seen only a few eps of both Tamayura and Ro-Kyu-Bu. I forgot about Tamayura somewhere along the way. Ro-Kyu-Bu didn't really made we want to continue although the art of ep1 was great and I am still listening to the awesome theme songs by sat from fripSide. Will possibly finish both of them up before July though to watch the second seasons.
Feb 8, 2013 5:03 PM

Jan 2012
yeeee nanode.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Feb 8, 2013 6:12 PM
Jun 2008
oh the little girls basketball anime is back for s2 this summer.

hurray at least we enjoy watching little girls basketball while nba is on summer break.

more little girls basketball to watch.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Feb 8, 2013 6:46 PM

Jun 2011
mitch3315 said:
Loli Basketball 2 is going to be amazing, and I ain't even gonna lie, I'm not even watching for what little basketball they show. I'm watching purely for hot loli action.

Haha I am the exact opposite of you, I don't watch it for hot loli action, I watch it for it's basketball, but I guess loli romance counts huh? Hope there will be more development in that regard :)
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Feb 8, 2013 7:54 PM

Nov 2010
yay for tamayura~

Feb 8, 2013 8:14 PM

May 2011
More loli basketball go!
Feb 8, 2013 9:04 PM

Nov 2009
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING TAMAYURA! I can't wait for the second season :D
Feb 8, 2013 9:39 PM
Dec 2011
So this summer there will be 2 sequel series that each has a twin-tail girl voiced by Yuka Iguchi.
Feb 8, 2013 10:01 PM

Sep 2012
Apparently the note I wrote on the guestbook when I visited the remote little city Takehara, the locale of Tamayura, last year finally bore fruit as I asked for a 2nd season !!

To see how beautiful Tamayura portrayed the charming neighborhood in Takehara, check:

http://www.city.takehara.lg.jp/sangyou/kankou/kankou/tamayura_butai.html
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 8, 2013 10:37 PM

Jun 2010
Loli Sports. Can't wait for this Summer. The ending of the first season seriously ended with a somewhat cliffhanger.

Feb 9, 2013 9:18 AM

May 2012
Can't wait for Tamayura :3 My second favourite slice of life anime :3 :3 :3
Feb 9, 2013 9:55 AM

Apr 2011
Great!!! The more lolis. The better.
"I left everything I own in One Piece" ~ Gol D. Roger
Feb 9, 2013 11:08 AM

Jan 2011
YA Tamayura!

Loli basketball is inconsequential for me. Wasn't bad but a second season isn't a "rejoice" moment for me.
Feb 9, 2013 3:06 PM

Nov 2008
not interested
Feb 10, 2013 6:48 PM

Oct 2012
Looking forward to Tamayura :)
Planning to watch Ro-Kyu-Bu sometime soon when I'm not as busy :P
Will look forward to this summer :)

Feb 10, 2013 7:15 PM

Sep 2011
Oh man jiiiiiz
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production

DatRandomDude - 2 hours ago

14 by deg »»
25 minutes ago

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
1 hour ago

» 'Look Back' Unveils Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Apr 16

23 by 3inPunisher »»
5 hours ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Today

10 by DylanVSAnimez »»
7 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - 11 hours ago

3 by eli_shmeli »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.