MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Why is this so liked?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? »» Why is this so liked?

Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
02-18-13, 4:07 AM

The male protaganist is different.. but in a good way. I think it's awesome that he absolutely kicks ass. I keep watching for when he eventually becomes the overlord of the world muahahahaha

So yeah iz nize

02-18-13, 1:13 PM

TheUnknownOne said:
Num1dad_Asura said:
they are 90% of the time used for fanservice or other moe crap.

That is the most hilariously hypocritical statement I've ever seen regarding Mondaiji.

DarkFireblaze28 said:
Well for instance the main Character is Cool,Badass and not a complete wimp like all the animes main characters these days.

Can you guys please stop?

I definitely know more "badass/cool" characters than "wimpy/pathetic" characters this year, easily. In general, too. To everyone making this extremely silly statement; please stop making a fool of yourself. Wimpy main characters definitely don't form the majority in the anime industry.

preach on.

One dimensional characters are still one dimensional, I can't find entertainment in that for extended periods of time.

02-18-13, 2:06 PM

There's nothing worse than shallow responses, especially with the people that you "agree" with.

I can sum my dislike so far as simply not caring enough about the world these three kids have been thrown into or about the "games" they go through. Our protagonists have no personal stake in the world which they have arrived in and have little to no motivation besides being "bored". It doesn't help they're already talented, powerful people and don't have to struggle much.

How do you relate to someone like that?

It's like someone hired three mercenaries, but have the show focus mostly on the "game show" mechanics and local politics rather than develop the leads or make me care about the "no names".
Modified by Theo333, 02-18-13, 2:13 PM

02-18-13, 3:07 PM

Theo333 said:

How do you relate to someone like that?

You only watch anime to be-able to relate to the characters?
If you're curious how well the anime of the current cour are doing, you should check my site(Also includes release dates for upcoming OVAs/Movies & upcoming tv shows).
My Site : link / MAL news club : link
My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link

02-18-13, 3:20 PM

niaxato said:
For me personally I really like Izayoi. He is not only a badass, but a confident badass at that. Much more refreshing than the stuttering, drooling idiot we normally get for male leads who get smacked around by all the girls and the bad guys until the last 30 secs of the last episode where they finally "power-up" and or gain some balls.

Granted I don't want to see him flawlessly winning every battle with his pinky toe, but right now I'm enjoying his take charge attitude.

This .

02-18-13, 5:02 PM

Again, one of THOSE threads.

Why does people like this? Because people have different tastes. It's as simple as that. Not everyone wants to watch anime Shakespeare.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

02-18-13, 7:56 PM

ok, lemme speak for 80%+ of the responses. "Cause the MC is badass, blah blah blah, hes got balls blah blah blah, hes nothing like Wimply MCs from other anime blah blah blah". Now there's your answer.

02-21-13, 4:36 PM

Kerozinn said:
not realy liking or disliking this show sofar. its really nothing special but it also wasnt hyped into oblivion and it doesnt do really anything wrong. its kind of a brain off show for me.

as it is now its 6/10 at best.

Same, not liking nor disliking, gave it 5 though..
People should give Kuuchuu Buranko a try.

02-25-13, 12:17 AM

-Crys said:
I'm 4 episodes into this and it doesn't look like a good anime at all. The Characters are stereotyped, the powers are random and the battles are lame. If this had like 7.40 id would be normal, but 7.90? I'd like to hear what people find in this, because I really see nothing good about this except for the gags and the Chara Design.

Well where do i start? First of all this anime is not suited for people who just, Oh fuck that (you) try to learn the story and watch the background, unless you don't know any of the meanings behind the story then i have nothing to say.

02-25-13, 12:19 AM

Kerozinn said:
not realy liking or disliking this show sofar. its really nothing special but it also wasnt hyped into oblivion and it doesnt do really anything wrong. its kind of a brain off show for me.

as it is now its 6/10 at best.

From your perspective...I would like to know the rating system you gave, also seems that you're a senpai from this site so lets be friends.

02-25-13, 11:26 AM

wakka9ca said:
Again, one of THOSE threads.

Why does people like this? Because people have different tastes. It's as simple as that. Not everyone wants to watch anime Shakespeare.

Its a very hard concept for some people to understand.
If you're curious how well the anime of the current cour are doing, you should check my site(Also includes release dates for upcoming OVAs/Movies & upcoming tv shows).

03-02-13, 5:49 PM

There is only one thing I have to say:
"Team Izayoi and Shiroyasha *w* " (in the perverted way)

03-02-13, 5:53 PM

Kurousagi of course. She's just so awesome.

03-03-13, 8:56 AM

Takei_Hisa said:
There is only one thing I have to say:
"Team Izayoi and Shiroyasha *w* " (in the perverted way)

03-04-13, 9:29 PM

dranime1 said:
the main is too cocky for me but still going to watch

I'm sure he'd say the same thing! ;p

03-04-13, 9:34 PM

This thread is really annoying. all animes have some kind of cliche in them, even the good ones (especially the good ones). in fact the same could be said for everything in society. So to judge something based of stereotypes is stupid and doesn't get us anywhere.

Furthermore... WHO THE FUCK CARES! IT'S A SHOW! ENJOY THE HARD WORK THESE ARTISTS PUT INTO MAKING IT!!!!

03-04-13, 9:37 PM

It's funny and badass

03-05-13, 3:48 PM

Izayoi. That is all. Don't really care about anything else or "relating" to the characters. Just want a taste of some op badassery every once in a while. Though there's not really much of that either.

03-05-13, 5:28 PM

-Crys said:
I'm 4 episodes into this and it doesn't look like a good anime at all. The Characters are stereotyped, the powers are random and the battles are lame. If this had like 7.40 id would be normal, but 7.90? I'd like to hear what people find in this, because I really see nothing good about this except for the gags and the Chara Design.

That's the entire selling point of this show. It's so cliche that it's not something you should count against it, that should of been obvious from day one. I know I like it because they stereotype these characters so faithfully without having overexpose them it's not sickening. Definitely not the best this season but a nice watch. Especially if you are looking for a series with very vivid and detailed fantasy environment.

03-09-13, 2:07 PM

LordLagann said:

That's the entire selling point of this show. It's so cliche that it's not something you should count against it, that should of been obvious from day one. I know I like it because they stereotype these characters so faithfully without having overexpose them it's not sickening. Definitely not the best this season but a nice watch. Especially if you are looking for a series with very vivid and detailed fantasy environment.

Indeed. This anime is just fun to watch. Nothing too special, but definitely enjoyable.
I am thankful that the "gods" of anime have blessed us with their greatness! Aka, SAO 2!!!

Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices