Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 7, 2013 11:42 AM

May 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Woah who is this "elder sister?" So the girl and Ayato are...one? Kinda lost, but I think I confirmed that Mishma is a reflection of Haruka's younger self
ConfuciusAug 15, 2013 1:23 AM
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 3, 2013 7:14 AM

Nov 2009
Wait . . . How can Quon be the elder sister? I mean she was in the outside world where as Maya was in Tokyo Jupiter which was moving at a much slower pace . . . Shouldn't it be the other way around?
Mar 24, 2014 4:41 PM

Aug 2012
That was some spectacular redemption. Too bad Jin had no chance to have that meal with Ayato...
Hochu Otsuka we met again! Unfortunately Kuki was an unlikable bastard. I hope you'll do better the next time we meet.
Mar 28, 2014 12:43 PM

Jan 2013
Kunugi :(
The episodes are turning out to be gems as we get closer and closer to the end.
That was some spectacular badass redemption.
5/5
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Jan 29, 2021 3:23 PM

Feb 2012
The consequences of Isshiki's failure is that the Mu's world is now overlayed on the human's world (hence the "ghost" walking through Rikudo).

2.6km that D-1 is massive

So Kuki was the traitorous commander that caused Kunugi to kill his daughter.

Buchi the cats leads Ayato to the mysterious Reika/Ixtli whom he rejected.

Ayato accepts Reika/Ixtli if it means he can protect Haruka.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jan 30, 2021 5:47 AM
Apr 2020
Spectacular ending for this series. Probably one of the best and most conclusive anime endings I’ve seen ever.
Dec 27, 2021 11:46 AM

Jul 2009
What an episode! Another information drop!

I didn't realize Kunugi was going out like that. I was wondering why Souichi was insisting on staying, but didn't realize he would activate the Jupiter nuke. That's why everyone left the Island.

Even his Ex-Wife (Mariko) had cried despite saying on the boat that she has no feelings towards him anymore. This is Kunugi's redemption for what had happened.

Kuki that bastard. So that was the commander that ordered Kunugi to cause that Tokyo Jupiter incident. Which is ironic, since now he gets a taste of his own medicine, that's why he was already panicking at the end. He knew it was over for him.

Shame they never got a meal with Ayato. Which I'm assuming he's the uncle or father to Ayato? I know Watari is most likely the father to Ayato.

I thought the ghost that went through Ayato's grandfather was the daughter that went missing. But it's seems it was just Tokyo Jupiter merging with Earth.

We also get a true confirmation that Itsuki is indeed Ayato's brother. He still has Ixtli's painting in his home O__O

Welp, Sayoko is still alive. I actually thought she would just stayed on the Island get nuked as well.

So Ixtli did survived! I knew they wouldn't kill her off just like that. Also revealing there are multiple "Ollin" so that's why she referred Quon as an "Ollin" as well.

I feel the "Ixtli" right now is the real "Reika" or at least her true emotions. Since after the painting was destroyed. She no longer acts cold or minute. She's more expressive here (even showing fear) towards Ayato.

Ayato is one lucky bastard. He has Haruka and now "Ixtli". Would Quon be joining in as well O___O

Also, what piano music was it playing when Ayato was holding Ixtli? This is a popular piece that I can't seem to remember T___T

So Quon was Maya's sister all along. So Maya was indeed the other girl that got lost when entering the temple. Quon was left all alone in Earth, while Maya went to Tokyo Jupiter.

It's going to be interesting to see how this all ends in 3 episodes!

More topics from this board

» Is the MC a crybaby ?

Anowser - Jan 2, 2019

6 by thischeetobussin »»
Apr 6, 5:06 PM

Poll: » RahXephon Episode 1 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Oct 20, 2009

32 by walla »»
Feb 2, 9:17 AM

Poll: » RahXephon Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2013

12 by Dawizz »»
Oct 8, 2023 12:09 AM

Poll: » RahXephon Episode 6 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Oct 21, 2009

12 by OneMoreFinal »»
Oct 1, 2023 10:51 PM

Poll: » RahXephon Episode 12 Discussion

wesley96 - Apr 21, 2009

16 by Dawizz »»
Sep 29, 2023 2:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.