Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 7, 2013 5:00 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
tsudecimo said:
NghtmrSrph said:
Basically he changed the way he refers to himself and the girls.
Usually he refers to himself as "boku" which is considered pretty polite and formal, but for that scene Mao told him to change it to "ore" which is the opposite and usually how tough guys do it. His overall use of words also changed to more informal ones and he dropped the honorifics while referring to his upperclassmen.

So yeah, he was pretty manly there.
Great episode. Can't wait to see the little sisters next week.

i understood the dropped -san part but i guess i didn't hear boku and ore , thx
Japanese is fairly complex when it comes to the style of speech used as it has several different levels in several different situations. The differences between using "chan", "kun" and "san" are simple examples. When speaking to family members you may use one set of words that is different from when you refer to those same family members to somebody outside the family, and it may change depending upon if they are younger or older - and that concept carries over to some degree when speaking with co-workers as opposed to referring to co-workers to somebody outside the company. To make it more interesting, depending upon the situation even the form of verbs and adverbs can change.
Feb 7, 2013 7:49 PM

Feb 2012
Nice episode again :D
Next episode better be moe-filled with those imouto.

New ED is nice too but I still like the 2nd one's visuals. I wonder if they're going to do an ED for Kyoro~
Feb 7, 2013 7:53 PM
Oct 2012
i think this anime is trying to give me a thing for brushing hair, first mao and now shion..
next time is imouto-time? i am excited
Feb 7, 2013 7:56 PM

Jul 2012
manly kyoro is manly
Ajunky said:
LOL, they have a "no romance" agreement so they can all play with him XD. I can't tell if he's lucky or unlucky.

i can feel his pain literally ,but this is going to get some romance later or just random flirt... who knows..

also i was waiting for kitty ed :3
Feer19Feb 7, 2013 8:02 PM
Feb 8, 2013 11:24 AM

Nov 2007
Kirara's ending had kinda wonky animation :I but I liked it nevertheless. Upbeat and colorful just like I like my anime themes :D

Feb 9, 2013 6:01 AM
Dec 2011
I love this show. Ore-man x kitty. Or better yet just kitty. ITs been a while since i've obsessed over a 2-d girl like this. I want a whole season devoted to kirara. Maybee Mori-san too

Can anyone point me in the direction of some info on the theme songs? I can't find anything on it
Feb 9, 2013 8:01 AM

Sep 2009
Mao is so cuuuute!~ *__* I want to take her home with me <3
Feb 9, 2013 9:07 AM

Jan 2012
Kyolo you lucky bastard, a princess carry and Mao sitting on your lap! D:
Feb 9, 2013 9:32 AM

Sep 2012
ahh more :3 :3 :3 :3 moe
Feb 9, 2013 1:31 PM

Aug 2012
I like how Megumi sets up these "situations" for Kyolo to flirt with either Mao or Shion.
Feb 13, 2013 3:36 PM

Jan 2013
I don't know if I've ever seen an anime that takes place in just one room. Never see any of the main characters outside of their clubroom. No background characters either.

I loved this ending. The walking and dancing animations were done very well.
Feb 13, 2013 6:26 PM

Jun 2012
RediceRyan said:
I don't know if I've ever seen an anime that takes place in just one room. Never see any of the main characters outside of their clubroom. No background characters either.

I loved this ending. The walking and dancing animations were done very well.

Seitokai no Ichizon took place primarily, although not exclusively in a room. Also the maid (and the little sisters that are coming this week) are ancillary characters.

If they don't leave the clubroom all season, then it could, at least to my knowledge, be an anime first.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Feb 13, 2013 11:05 PM

Apr 2010
Relaxing atmosphere and funny. I love this show =)

Feb 14, 2013 9:08 PM
Oct 2007
hair brushing is the new moe
Feb 17, 2013 2:32 PM

Jul 2010
"Mousou★Koukan Nikki" (the OP) is still as catchy as ever. Today I learned to play the bass line you hear at the beginning. ^^

As for the episode: I bet Megumi looks great with her hair down.
They wanted Kyouya to talk in a more masculine way. It looks like the rumor that girls like bad boys is true. :P
I like how they all acted clueless about valentine's day too.

Oh and Kirara's ED is quite catchy.

Feb 19, 2013 10:28 AM

May 2011
These hair brushing scenes are just getting too cute lol and so was the kotatsu part.
leesan said:
Kyolo you lucky bastard, a princess carry and Mao sitting on your lap! D:
Feb 24, 2013 3:21 PM

Dec 2009
I can't really explain why I like this show.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jun 12, 2013 3:50 PM

Jun 2012
not a bad episode but I don't know how this show will turn out some episodes are really good some are okay.
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Nov 16, 2013 12:09 PM

Oct 2012
New ED, again! I like this series, those girls are wonderful. The part with the valentine's chocolate good.
And I really wished they actually shown Megumi's hair untied.
Dec 4, 2013 4:32 AM

Oct 2012
Manly Kyoro is manly..
Oh he's making his harem too early, well he's like Sugisaki Ken without a fujoshi
Japanese people's soul are Kotatsu!!!!

Poor Kyoro.. Lucky for you at least you received from 2 girls 1 woman
Okaa-sama I want a choco in valentine day xD

New ED by Arakawa Chika (Our loli newcomer seiyuu) xD
"Signature removed"
Feb 14, 2014 10:28 PM

Jan 2010
This episode...Were the girls enjoying getting treated like crap or something? It was amusing, sure, but that was rather odd.
Jun 1, 2014 11:53 AM

May 2012
A nice bunch of events happened in this episode the ending sure was lovely, and the ED song as well! Let's see what's next!
Jul 5, 2014 3:57 PM

Jun 2014
This show...
All i have to say is it is the CUTEST show I have ever seen. Every episode so far i have had nothing short of a huge smile on my face.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Dec 22, 2014 5:31 AM

Oct 2013
5 episodes and it's still as boring as ever. If they're just going to sit around drinking tea, can't we at least get some good comedy? Mao biting Kyouya is hardly even even worth an irregular exhale through the nose.
Oct 15, 2015 11:54 AM

Sep 2014
I want to brush Shion-san's hair.
I want to feel Shion-san's legs under a kotatsu.
I want to be teased by Shion-san.

That Kyoro is such a lucky bastard!!
May 3, 2016 8:28 AM

Apr 2015
The president is starting to piss me off. #1 Shion & Maid. Ahem part was really cute.
Jun 7, 2016 2:17 AM

Dec 2015
I am so tired of seeing them drink tea non-stop every single episode

Kirara wanted to be called kitty, aaahh the cuteness is killing me, its over 9000!!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 23, 2019 3:36 PM

May 2017
Megumi setong things up , result , he's completly embarassed , maybe she's SM kind
Now i want to see megumi hair !

New ending kirara , remind me of shaft animation
Not kirara-san , kirara is unique , kirara is kitty >.<

Next ep imouto ! Cant wait , imouto saikou !!
LadyLeeMingMay 23, 2019 3:42 PM
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jul 18, 2020 11:41 PM

Dec 2012

lol the title's book using indonesia language..
and the title from right to left are "good afternoon", "good night", "welcome", "from where" , "how" , and "how are you"
what kind of book are that lmao
May 2, 2021 12:56 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Ore-man!!! xD that was fun, the kotatsu scene was so cute with Mao on his legs!!
And valentines day, well they didn't give him chocolates but he got some from the maids!
Jun 10, 2021 11:58 AM

Aug 2018
What is this hair brushing fanservice in this anime, lol.. I personally don't mind.. Just that it's unusual.. And don't know how I feel about it.. Is it like.. romantic content?.. Should I take it like this?.. I don't know how I feel about it, really.. ;P
I overall feel about this series.. That this series is full of heavy romance teases.. And that that's what this anime overall is about, it feels.. Like it's not just comedy slice of life series, as it's tagged.. I think it should also use.. something like.. maybe romance, or maybe harem.. Either of these things.. Maybe harem more.. Slice of life harem show feels a bit unusual and strange, I guess.. But now that I finally cracked that this show is about this.. Maybe it'll be easier to watch.. ;P Because now I know what to expect.. This anime is something like slice of life with harem elements..
Yeah, this anime definitely should be watched as if some visual novel routes, or stuff like that.. Like carrying sleeping Mao, then heart-to-heart talk with Shion.. It definitely feels as if I'm reading visual novel..
I'd even say that this show isn't slice of life at all.. It's more harem, to be honest.. Now I know why I felt weird, really.. I really took this show in the wrong way, and it felt weird.. Now I take it in a right way, and all things are understandable.. ;P
Jun 19, 2021 4:37 AM

Jul 2015
Seeing them together under the kotatsu was so cute especially with little Mao on Kyolo's lap. For all the times he gets toyed around with, its kinda sad he himself had to ask for some 'obligation chocolate'. At least he was blessed by Mori's maid twirl.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » GJ-bu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2013

161 by bakakisima »»
Jan 14, 9:17 AM

Poll: » GJ-bu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Mar 6, 2013

70 by bakakisima »»
Jan 14, 7:28 AM

Poll: » GJ-bu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 27, 2013

67 by bakakisima »»
Jan 14, 7:05 AM

Poll: » GJ-bu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Jan 23, 2013

71 by bakakisima »»
Jan 13, 9:21 AM

Poll: » GJ-bu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Jan 9, 2013

99 by bakakisima »»
Jan 13, 5:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.