Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 4, 2013 9:56 PM
Aug 2012
Don't underestimate the power of love ^_^
Feb 4, 2013 10:00 PM

Oct 2011
Mashiron <3. I can't even choose between Aoyama and Mashiron.
Feb 4, 2013 10:00 PM

Jan 2013
Smooched said:
My bad for bringing up the bike thing. The fact that Rita travelled to Japan to deliver a box of chocolate is more EGREGIOUS.

It's all about romance! The sad part there is that Rita's grand gesture to bring Ryuunosuke chocolates meant so little to him. Where his simple email meant so much to her.
"What color do you want to be?" -Shiina Mashiro
Feb 4, 2013 10:04 PM

Mar 2012
Girlyboy1359 said:

I'm not underestimating it. It's OP!!
Feb 4, 2013 10:04 PM
Jan 2013
Mikenzb said:
I guess this was an alright episode, Could have of been a better episode but I dont mind. Plus DA FACE!

Why did she do this! If she had just left it at that and ran off...*sigh*
The moment earlier in the ep. where she goes "[to sorata]you've showed me that hard work can pay off", just tugged my heartstrings.

Mashiro is getting more articulate though, which is good; starting to warm up and accept the fact she'll win.
Feb 4, 2013 10:10 PM

Jan 2011
As I figure it, there was 3.5 times as much heartbreak as happiness in this episode. That's about right for Valentine's day whether it's chocolate or little pink cards with hearts on them....
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Feb 4, 2013 10:15 PM

Jan 2013
This show would surprise me if Kanda chooses before the last episode.
How about episode 20.
That leaves 4 episodes to develop their relationship
Feb 4, 2013 10:19 PM

Jun 2012
Great episode, I'm happy for both Shiina and Nanami, they had great moments with Sorata this episode.
However, as soon as Rita came, she was gone. It's saddening, just like Misaki not being able to give her chocolate to Jin.
lol at the end, Sorata finally considered the possibility that Nanami was going to confess.
5/5.

Feb 4, 2013 10:23 PM

Jul 2012
Well that was anticlimactic, I was hoping for some solid romantic development or progression. Well maybe when we hear about Aoyama's audition results and Sorata has to "hear her out"
I feel bad for Rita D:
Lol@Sorata's realization

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Feb 4, 2013 10:41 PM
Aug 2012
Smooched said:
Girlyboy1359 said:

I'm not underestimating it. It's OP!!
Sorry, english isn't my first language, so I wasn't sure what egregious meant
Feb 4, 2013 10:41 PM
Dec 2012
It seems Sorata's aid was confusing to some people. The reason he didn't take a taxi was prolly b/c any taxi was not found all the way.

mora404 said:
The sad part there is that Rita's grand gesture to bring Ryuunosuke chocolates meant so little to him. Where his simple email meant so much to her.

Yeah, and it's even doubtful he ate the chocolate. I suspect he threw it in the trash. He is a misogynist. I can't imagine he would accept anything related to love from girls. She was doomed in the first place. He didn't even tell anyone about her visit to Sakurasou until Mashiro talked about it. Poor Rita, she asked him to tell them about it though.
eminagnamFeb 5, 2013 8:06 AM
Feb 4, 2013 10:45 PM

Nov 2012
Nyan-nyan100 said:
And Aoyama strikes again and makes Kodaka do something for her while Shiina waits and waits....

<--- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai that way!

This is Sakurasoooouuuuu!!!
Tassadar14Feb 4, 2013 10:50 PM
Feb 4, 2013 10:49 PM

Sep 2011
Cute episode. I hope an actual confession happens before the end.
Feb 4, 2013 11:07 PM

Nov 2011
Ryuunosuke, why you so mean?

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Feb 4, 2013 11:13 PM

Jan 2013
I kinda feel bad for Nanami I mean, yeah she had all that time before he even met shiina to confess but I get it , it can be a little intimidating i mean the male friend of theirs took forever too. But now it's just getting ridiculous, she just heard him not too long ago confess that he loved shiina since she was hard working or whatever, to me that means "GAME OVER". Plus she never stood a chance from the get go, I mean you could just tell by the anime cover that she was never gonna win. That blonde girl is right next time him, I summarized the romance in this story before episode 1 , it's too bad she didn't cut her losses and give that other guy a chance, he actually liked her.
Mizu XOXO

Feb 4, 2013 11:21 PM

Jan 2013
kevinZ said:
Still waiting for Ryuunosuke to love Rita. -_-

you and me both might have to go through maid chan first lol
Mizu XOXO

Feb 4, 2013 11:27 PM

Jan 2013
I'm so tired of these OBVIOUS pairings!!!
Guh! why can't Nanami be with Sorata? gimme one good reason
she can take care of herself, she works hard, she's kind, she puts everyone else ahead of herself *flash back to the episode she caught that fever bein' multi-mom*, she's doin' everything right, and c'mon that accent she lets slip from time to time is ADORABLE!!! why can't characters like her be happy in love too? just once I'd like a character like her get the guy. Maybe Sorata needs to be needed thats why he is better with that blonde girl, he wants someone to depend on him cause Nanami's got it goin' on, chick has like sixty jobs (^ ^)
Mizu XOXO

Feb 4, 2013 11:31 PM

Jul 2012
Parings aside, I feel that the episode is well executed. I really like what Sorata said about Mashiro and her looking back and not being able to see anyone. Well done.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Feb 4, 2013 11:54 PM
Sep 2012
Kanda X Nanami is still very much viable.

It's actually more viable than Mashiro x Kanda , since Nanami stands to lose more , but in Mashiro's case Kanda could remain as that special person that showed her how to live and love.

You never know...
Feb 5, 2013 12:36 AM

Dec 2010
People are free to prefer Nanami, but i hope they aren't seriously expecting her to win at this point...or rather any point at all. The winner was obvious from the get go. Title's have their role in things like this after all.
Feb 5, 2013 1:27 AM

Jun 2012
I liked the visuals when Kanda was talking about Mashiro and himself running up the stairs, the metaphors that this show employs on rare occasions have the surreal quality that always pulls me toward the screen
Feb 5, 2013 1:29 AM

Sep 2011
Every episode my heart's getting crushed because it's so predictable who's gonna win and I'll really feel sorry for her... ;_;

Well, the ending where Sorata thought again about Aoyama especially that so-thought confession was hilarious.

Feb 5, 2013 3:26 AM
Dec 2011
wow really? Aoyoma is gonna fake a confession like that and play with kanda's feelings? that's not cool at all. I'd hoped they would have a huge confession scene but nope. She ttly lost my vote with that. SHINNA ALL THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Feb 5, 2013 3:27 AM

Dec 2012
that was rita first kiss o_O seems hard to belive, misaki episode next week ughh >.< and bad stuff coming for nanami too..
Feb 5, 2013 3:36 AM

May 2010
great....I loved it.
Feb 5, 2013 3:51 AM
Oct 2010
Well, Sorata earned some respect points for his attitude this time (not for his intelligence though), he went to help one girl without forgetting to leave a message for the other, and then went back as soon as possible.

Also, it seem like the messages are finally making progress in getting into his very thick skull.

Keep up the good work girls!, the wall of obliviousness is about to crumble.

Smooched said:
Cute, but corny at the same time. Can't have it one way.

Kanda is a retard, he rides his bike all the way to Nanami and hands his cellphone to her to call the taxi. Kanda did I mention that you're a retard? Retard.
I know, right?, but it has been exposed before how stupid he can be.

I'm honestly not surprised he couldn't think about getting the cab himself despite having money for it.

Smooched said:
Nanami: I'm a broke-ass girl that called a guy riding his bike to come to my aid so he can hand me his money so I can ride the taxi.

Thanks for explaining the difference between a bike and a taxi. Very informative.
LOL, thanks for making my day. XD

Ripsherman said:
So this show is about bikes and taxis? Must be a shitty show.
Hey, if people can make popular shows about nothing at all, why not one about bikes and taxis?
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Feb 5, 2013 3:57 AM

Nov 2009
Hmmm as each episode passes, I like Nanami more and Mashiro less.

Mashiro hasn't really evolved at all since the start of the series and is still just as useless at common sense things as she was at the beginning. She still can't fully dress herself for pete's sake.

Nanami is trying really hard to succeed and it seems that Sorata will go out of his way to help her, even if it means pushing Mashiro to the side.

I'm still 90% sure he will pick Mashiro even though she has the common sense of a 4 year old and it's a bit annoying and robs some of the realism from this. (I know people will laugh at the word realism in anime but still, it feels dumb that he would consider picking Mashiro over Nanami now unless some massive change happens in the next few episodes.)

Anyway, happy to see Misaki her usual self. Looking forward to the next episode.
Feb 5, 2013 4:18 AM
Apr 2012
Damn, some Nanami fans are hilariously bitter. Anyways, decent episode. I really liked the ritaxdragon scenes, as they were as funny as ever, though somewhat depressing as well. I also thought the Mashiro and Sorata scene at the end was amazing! I like how this episode, once again, made it clear that Sorata only has feelings for Mashiro. I didn't like the scene after the credits all that much, as it somewhat came off as a means to keep this ridiculously one-sided "triangle" open for a bit more. All I'm hoping is that the show actually gives time to properly develop the relationship between Sorata and Mashiro. They are obviously the end couple, so it would be nice to see a few episodes that actually focus on that, instead of on Nanami's fifteenth "fake" confession.

As for Aoyama, she can be a decent character when she's focusing on her voice acting, but there are two aspects of her character that make her presence in the story rather annoying. First of all, she is clearly only in the anime to stall the romantic development between Sorata and Mashiro, as it's obvious that Sorata has never had even slightly romantic feelings towards Nanami, so it's not really much of a "triangle." Secondly, every development within her storyline is insanely cliche. She could actually be a good character if it weren't for the fact that she's written so poorly. I mean, how many times can you have a fake confession complete with an absurd amount of idiotic blushing? What happened to her decision to not confess until after she failed or passed her audition? I will try to keep an open mind about her character in the future, but for me to do so, I would like to see her make some sort of decision that isn't centered on her "love" for Sorata.

Floross said:
Kanda X Nanami is still very much viable.

It's actually more viable than Mashiro x Kanda , since Nanami stands to lose more , but in Mashiro's case Kanda could remain as that special person that showed her how to live and love.

You never know...

I never understand why Nanami fans always say things like that. Nanami is not a more viable option since Sorata has no feelings for her. It doesn't matter that she's the perfect "waifu", as logic rarely dictates who someone falls in love with.

Also, how exactly does Nanami stand to lose more? She should have known since the episode where she tells Sorata to go after Mashiro that they have a special relationship. If she had done so, she wouldn't have to suffer through an inevitable rejection. She can always remain friends with Sorata after he breaks her heart, so I see no reason why she would lose anything.
gaiusbaltar24Feb 5, 2013 5:51 AM
Feb 5, 2013 4:19 AM

Jan 2011
Ohhh Shiina :3

but what the hell Ryuunosuke Says how the Japanese are all about respect yet Rita comes all the way from England to see him *just to give him chocolate for that matter* refuses to see her! dafaq
Feb 5, 2013 4:21 AM

May 2008
Nanami :( Misaki :( Rita :(

Mashiro and Sorata scene almost made me watery .

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Feb 5, 2013 4:25 AM

Jan 2013
greenmush said:
Nanami :( Misaki :( Rita :(

Mashiro and Sorata scene almost made me watery .

Maid-chan :((
Feb 5, 2013 5:05 AM

May 2009
I'll shed a tear for Miyahara and other's in this episode
Feb 5, 2013 5:10 AM

Jan 2013
And once more an episode that resolves nothing and leaves a question mark for what girl will win.

I'm still suspecting Nanami will, as on a level he and Mashiro will always have some problems. He can't see himself on equal grounds with her, and can't trust her to even dress, and causes stress for him. No matter how cute a couple, if it has stress and they don't see each other as equals it won't work.
Feb 5, 2013 5:21 AM
Apr 2012
RedArmyShogun said:
And once more an episode that resolves nothing and leaves a question mark for what girl will win.

I'm still suspecting Nanami will, as on a level he and Mashiro will always have some problems. He can't see himself on equal grounds with her, and can't trust her to even dress, and causes stress for him. No matter how cute a couple, if it has stress and they don't see each other as equals it won't work.

Honestly, Nanami has had no chance ever since Sorata began to have feelings for Mashiro.
Feb 5, 2013 5:40 AM

Apr 2010
This should be on the front page of CNN under breaking news Sorata finally realised that Aoyama has feelings for him even tho it was clear as day.
And it was nice to see him working so hard for both Aoyama and Shiina he surly needed a lot of stamina to keep up with both girls.
I thought the Japanese rail system was one of the most reliable rail systems in the world so even there the trains get delayed sometimes.

Ryuu was being a jerk Rika came all the way to Japan for him and he would not even see her the poor girls.
Same could be said for Misaki, Jin didn't even come to see her.
Feb 5, 2013 5:54 AM

Apr 2012
Nahahaha! very lovely episode imo.
Rita x Ryou is just the best!
I don't know which couple to ship anymore xD
Shinna x Sorata or
Aoyama x Sorata
The Art of Shipping is no mere game. It can be small skirmishes to huge nation size wars.
Of course some will claim their ship is the BATTLESHIP but they all do. This is why battles occur because of factions fighting each other to justify their favourite ship.
And thus SHIP to SHIP combat occurs almost anytime even now.
Beware, Threading into the Shipping battlefield will be bloody.... What are you waiting for?
Feb 5, 2013 7:08 AM

Jan 2012
Ohmaaagoddd

The OST when this happend was so beautiful, does anyone know if it's been used before or if it has been published already?

Feb 5, 2013 7:41 AM

Feb 2012
WTH Aoyama, Better be fast before Shiina gets in your way. :D Get your body ready. Aoyama should've directly confessed to Sorata on that bike scene or whatsoever. I am still happy nevertheless, 'cause it felt like an indirect confession from Nanami and Sorata pretty much felt her voice acting lines/indirect confession. WEE~ We need at least a kiss from Sorata x Nanami. Obviously, Shiina's gonna get him but whatever, at least put up a scene with Nanami and Sorata kissing 'cause she effing deserves one.

I feel bad for Rita though. Akasaka should've shown even a single way of appreciation when they were talking. Rita did really took an effort just to see him in person again and him ignoring her afterwards felt like "the action wasn't right" although he did felt something when he read rita's letter. That was mainly the thing that saved their scene.

Anyways, Akasaka Ryuunosuke = Male Tsundere
lol Am i right?
Feb 5, 2013 7:54 AM

Mar 2011
Poor Misaki senpai...
Kanda blushing and he (almost) realized that Nanami has a crush on him
Sweet way to celebrate Valentine Mashiro ~
Feb 5, 2013 8:18 AM

Dec 2011
Well that...that scalated quickly.
I don't know if it's pnly me, but Shiina is getting more and more... "normal" ...some how.
Feb 5, 2013 8:26 AM
Dec 2012
Kageyami said:
Ohmaaagoddd

The OST when this happend was so beautiful, does anyone know if it's been used before or if it has been published already?

Sounds similar to a tune used in episode 3.
Feb 5, 2013 8:54 AM

Sep 2010
Pretty good over dramatic episode, I guess....

For the Taxi / Bike argument,

The most logical thing to do was just hire a taxi from near the school go to the station, pickup Nanami then drop her near the audition hall went back to school.... But where's FUN in that....
Feb 5, 2013 10:08 AM

Sep 2007
Sorata is a bit of a prick. Loving Misaki though.

Feb 5, 2013 10:40 AM

Jan 2012
eminagnam said:
Kageyami said:
Ohmaaagoddd

No that one is different if you're reffering to the part at 18min.
Feb 5, 2013 10:49 AM

Mar 2012
I'm still of the opinion that Aoyama has a chance if she was more proactive, but her window is closing right before us.

Still can't believe Jin's basically rejecting Misaki. Whatever his feelings, it's pretty cruel.

It's very nice of that guy who was rejected by Aoyama to help out so much. Kudos to him.

Great episode as always.
Feb 5, 2013 11:06 AM

Jul 2012
Damn, Sorata is so dense.
Feb 5, 2013 11:17 AM

Sep 2012
Good episode, it should have been episode 16 actually.
Feb 5, 2013 11:20 AM

May 2009
Kageyami said:
eminagnam said:
Kageyami said:
Ohmaaagoddd

No that one is different if you're reffering to the part at 18min.

Piano version of Days of Dash?
Feb 5, 2013 11:58 AM

Jan 2012
bastek66 said:

No, this OST is new so I probably have to wait until it's released.
Feb 5, 2013 12:00 PM

Sep 2012
BakaGekai said:
Sorata is a bit of a prick. Loving Misaki though.
lol, why?

Kageyami said:
bastek66 said:

No, this OST is new so I probably have to wait until it's released.
I'm pretty sure it was the same exact melody of Days of Dash..
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

639 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 25, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

227 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 24, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

319 by Fadhil01dx »»
Feb 24, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Shiina vs Aoyama ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Genomax - Nov 13, 2012

490 by rishamr »»
Feb 19, 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.