Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 4, 2013 7:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
LOL, dat misplaced socks. Ah, Mashiro you silly little girl. Oh, nice to see Rita back I guess. I sort of missed her. Seems like she's back just in time for Valentine's. Ryuunosuke you better watch out. In fact, I lol'd @ that scene in the bathroom. So priceless.

Shame she had to leave a bit ;.;

And finally, I see the real confession this episode. About damn time. Lol, I lol'd @ Sorata being once again surprised. Ha. Overall, I found this episode cute with the chocolate and all.

Feb 4, 2013 8:51 AM

Nov 2007
lol @ Rita appearing so soon to attack. That means it's Valentine's day.

Too bad for the classmate who loves seiyuu girl, who got in trouble.
Stark700 said:
I lol'd @ Sorata being once again surprised.

I lol more @ his expression when riding uphill to get back to illustrator girl.

Valentine's day not going well, either. lol @ chocolate gyoza.

First love with outerspace? Does that mean sempai girl?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 4, 2013 10:32 AM

May 2009
Finally
Feb 4, 2013 12:37 PM

Feb 2013
Where can I find it Subbed?
Feb 4, 2013 12:41 PM

Oct 2012
Unorthodoxy said:
It's not subbed yet. People watched it raw right now
Feb 4, 2013 1:47 PM

Oct 2012
Lol, damn it, I thought nanami confessed for real this time. But that scene at the end with mashiro was awesome.
Feb 4, 2013 1:48 PM
Nov 2012
perfect episode. 5/5
At first I did't like Nanami. but know I like both Nanami and Mashiro.
why did the teacher right chocolate in kanji is there a kanji writing for chocolate?
この国では、成長途中の女性のことを『少女』って呼ぶんだろう?だったらやがて魔女になる君たちのことは、『魔法少女』と呼ぶべきだよね
Feb 4, 2013 2:15 PM
Dec 2012
Ryuunosuke is cool. I'd be surprised if he changed his mind.

One thing impressed me in this episode is Sarata came to realize Mashiro felt lonely even today. Poor genius. Hope he will not attempt to catch up with her cuz it's impossible for a non-genius and he'll get frustrated more.
Feb 4, 2013 5:39 PM
Feb 2012
babak159 said:
perfect episode. 5/5
At first I did't like Nanami. but know I like both Nanami and Mashiro.
why did the teacher right chocolate in kanji is there a kanji writing for chocolate?

As far as I know, there is no Kanji or Kanji compound for chocolate. It's simply written as チョコレート (chokoreeto). The same goes for Chinese, where it's just written as 巧克力 (qiao3ke4li4)
Feb 4, 2013 5:53 PM

Jan 2013
AnimeHAwk616 said:
Unorthodoxy said:

Damn, I'm seriously jealous. I can't wait to see this episode.
"What color do you want to be?" -Shiina Mashiro
Feb 4, 2013 5:59 PM

Oct 2012
mora404 said:
AnimeHAwk616 said:
Unorthodoxy said:

Well, it's subbed now
Feb 4, 2013 6:05 PM

Jan 2013
AnimeHAwk616 said:
mora404 said:
AnimeHAwk616 said:
Unorthodoxy said:

Well, it's subbed now

I can't find it on any the sites I use... They say release day is feb 15 :/
Feb 4, 2013 6:23 PM

Jun 2012
finally a confession now we just have to wait for mashiro to confess and see who sorata picks.

good to see rita again kinda feel sorry for her though but dragon-kun doesn't know how to express himself yet

seems like there's gonna be more development next episode wonder if nanami makes the audition still rooting for mashiro though but everyone needs a little happyness
alphastigma117Feb 4, 2013 7:00 PM
Feb 4, 2013 6:27 PM

Oct 2012
mora404 said:
AnimeHAwk616 said:
mora404 said:
AnimeHAwk616 said:
Unorthodoxy said:

Well, it's subbed now

I can't find it on any the sites I use... They say release day is feb 15 :/
here
Feb 4, 2013 6:28 PM

May 2009
Suffering train starts next week.
Feb 4, 2013 6:36 PM
Sep 2012
I loved how Shiina got into serious mode when she took off her panties. If only every girl was as serious as Shiina. LOL

Rita was also funny when she invaded Ryuunosuke's room and he had to take refuge in the bathroom. I thought that Ryuunosuke was really quite harsh with Rita when she thanked him for sending her that message on Christmas.

In the end, I was happy that Sorata managed to make up for ditching Shiina like that. That was really horrible for him to just leave without at least meeting up with her and explaining things to her.
Feb 4, 2013 6:39 PM
Sep 2008
bastek66 can I ask you for some spoilers about differences in LN and this ep? they screwed it up or made this like in LN?
Feb 4, 2013 6:41 PM

May 2009
Serge91 said:
bastek66 can I ask you for some spoilers about differences in LN and this ep? they screwed it up or made this like in LN?

I have no idea, but results of her audition hasn't come yet. Then will ride start.
Feb 4, 2013 6:50 PM

Aug 2010
Misaki episode next week. :(
Feb 4, 2013 6:51 PM
Jul 2012
Stupid episode.
Now what?i kept skiping the scenes it is so pointless. This episode dosen't chose what sorta will be for the valentime. Hope they cover up the LN already. It is so iartaing.
Still don't care for Aoymoa.
1/5
Feb 4, 2013 6:56 PM

Jan 2013
Still waiting for Ryuunosuke to love Rita. -_-
Feb 4, 2013 7:08 PM
Nov 2012
The only way Aoyama could lose the love fight was to make her as stupid and indecisive as possible.
And the author made it happen, good job not developing her character. It's like they're not even trying to give her a chance .. I guess I'll just watch the last episode to see how Sorata ended up with Mashiro
Feb 4, 2013 7:25 PM

Feb 2012
A lot better than last week's episode I loved it. Seems like next week is gonna be full of feels though. Prepare yourselfs
Feb 4, 2013 7:43 PM

Jan 2013
I thought this episode had so many heartbreaking aspects:

-Shiina waiting for Sorata to show up on the roof
-Misaki waiting for Jin
-Aoyama wanting to confess her love
-Rita getting dissed by Ryunosuke

It was truly an excellent valentines episode, filled with the sweet and heartbreaking moments we can all relate to. I still feel like things were left unsettled between Shiina and Sorata. He took her hand, and I do think he knows how she feels but I wanted more. The way the episode ended I fear that Aoyama may still have a chance with Sorata at some point...
Feb 4, 2013 7:47 PM
Jul 2012
In my opinion the last 2 or 3 episodes were kinda bad, but this one was fun to watch, just like the first season, and now the show will enter it's climax since kanda noticed the 2 girls love him.
Feb 4, 2013 7:57 PM

Feb 2012
fuck Ryuunosuke neeeds more screen time...
Feb 4, 2013 8:15 PM

Nov 2009
Fun episode with so many aspects to talk about... but for now, i'll just leave it as that
Feb 4, 2013 8:24 PM

Mar 2012
Cute, but corny at the same time. Can't have it one way.

Kanda is a retard, he rides his bike all the way to Nanami and hands his cellphone to her to call the taxi. Kanda did I mention that you're a retard? Retard.
Feb 4, 2013 8:30 PM

Jan 2013
Smooched said:
Cute, but corny at the same time. Can't have it one way.

Kanda is a retard, he rides his bike all the way to Nanami and hands his cellphone to her to call the taxi. Kanda did I mention that you're a retard? Retard.

I thought he was handing her his wallet with money for a taxi?
Feb 4, 2013 8:32 PM

Mar 2012
That's almost more retarded.
Feb 4, 2013 8:33 PM

Oct 2012
Smooched said:
What's wrong with that?
Feb 4, 2013 8:37 PM

Mar 2012
Writers have a propensity of making male characters retarded by doing stuff like this. Over-dramatizing the situation by making Sorata hand out his wallet/phone knowing fully well that he had a bike. Completely unnecessary when the result is given.
Feb 4, 2013 8:40 PM

Jan 2013
Smooched said:

I think Sorata is sweet. Just the gesture of him coming to her aid made him that much more likable.
Feb 4, 2013 8:43 PM

Mar 2012
mora404 said:
Smooched said:

I think Sorata is sweet. Just the gesture of him coming to her aid made him that much more likable.

I'd be insulted if he did that to me. Bitch I don't want your money. Pardon my French.
Feb 4, 2013 8:45 PM

Jan 2013
I think normally the taxi would have been a quicker way to get to her audition, which was what Sorata was trying to do for her. They ended up taking the bike because there were no other options. I don't think that it was a case of the writers making him look "retarded."
Feb 4, 2013 8:47 PM

Jul 2009
Smooched said:
knowing fully well that he had a bike. Completely unnecessary when the result is given.

Wrong.

A taxi is obviously much faster than a bike. However, you are right that him handing out his wallet is pretty stupid unless he KNOWS that she doesn't have any money. So, unless I missed a part where she might have said, I'm not eating lunch today cause I forgot my wallet at home or something of that sort, then yeah, it is pretty stupid.
Feb 4, 2013 8:47 PM

Jan 2013
Smooched said:
mora404 said:
Smooched said:

I'd be insulted if he did that to me. Bitch I don't want your money. Pardon my French.

I would want his money... can't be too comfortable sitting on the back of a bike. Give me a taxi any day. ;)
Feb 4, 2013 8:50 PM

Oct 2012
Smooched said:
Writers have a propensity of making male characters retarded by doing stuff like this. Over-dramatizing the situation by making Sorata hand out his wallet/phone knowing fully well that he had a bike. Completely unnecessary when the result is given.
riding a bike isn't a very rational choice if given the opportunity to take the taxi. The bike is slower, more tiresome, and on top of that, Shiina was waiting.
Feb 4, 2013 8:56 PM

Mar 2012
Nanami: I'm a broke-ass girl that called a guy riding his bike to come to my aid so he can hand me his money so I can ride the taxi.

Thanks for explaining the difference between a bike and a taxi. Very informative.
Feb 4, 2013 9:02 PM

Sep 2012
Smooched said:
Nanami: I'm a broke-ass girl that called a guy riding his bike to come to my aid so he can hand me his money so I can ride the taxi.

Thanks for explaining the difference between a bike and a taxi. Very informative.

LOL
Feb 4, 2013 9:03 PM
Jul 2018
I guess this was an alright episode, Could have of been a better episode but I dont mind. Plus DA FACE!
Feb 4, 2013 9:03 PM

Jan 2013
Smooched said:

I don't think she had a clue how he was going to get to her. I think for Nanami it was the fact that he would come to help her that was the most important part. His act of chivalry just made her love him that much more.
Feb 4, 2013 9:04 PM

Sep 2012
Cant wait for Nanamin receiving the news of failing the audition. Will be gold.
Feb 4, 2013 9:06 PM

Oct 2012
why aoyama can't express her feeling straighly... XD
poor for rita...

Feb 4, 2013 9:06 PM

Sep 2012
mora404 said:
Smooched said:

I don't think she had a clue how he was going to get to her. I think for Nanami it was the fact that he would come to help her that was the most important part. His act of chivalry just made her love him that much more.

I think she was expecting Kanda to roll up in his BMW.
Feb 4, 2013 9:08 PM

Nov 2009
mora404 said:
Smooched said:

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with that...? If a friend is broke, and needed money to get to somewhere asap considering that both of us knows full well why it's important. I would try to find a way to get there and give him/her money just so he/she can be there right on time. Following your friend and waiting to return together is an another option, but Sorata already promised Shiina that he'd be there.
Feb 4, 2013 9:10 PM

Jan 2013

At least a Vespa.. jeesh..
Feb 4, 2013 9:12 PM

Oct 2012
Justicemannio said:
mora404 said:
Smooched said:

Yes, I think she was definitely expecting that. A shame all she got was a bike
Feb 4, 2013 9:15 PM

Sep 2012
And to add insult to injury, he offered a taxi ride. Kanda is a prick.
Feb 4, 2013 9:19 PM

Oct 2012
Justicemannio said:
And to add insult to injury, he offered a taxi ride. Kanda is a prick.
I never knew kanda could drive a taxi. Man this series skipped so much development.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

639 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 25, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

227 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 24, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

319 by Fadhil01dx »»
Feb 24, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Shiina vs Aoyama ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Genomax - Nov 13, 2012

490 by rishamr »»
Feb 19, 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.