MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

What do you think of Dengeki Daisy?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Dengeki Daisy »» What do you think of Dengeki Daisy?

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
02-13-10, 2:04 PM

i LOVE how Teru thinks that her emotions are being dragged around everywhere cuz of Kurosaki but in truth, its Teru who is doing the dragging..XD haha that probably didnt make sense but this is one of the many reasons why i LLLOVE dengeki daisy~ <3

04-23-10, 6:56 PM

The most amazing manga actually. Nice story, nice characters and nice art. <3

Being so innocent as it is, a really really erotic scene in Kimi ni Todoke would be a french kiss between Sawako and Kazehaya?

04-23-10, 7:26 PM

One of my favorites for sure. Not only does it have an interesting story, but real characters with both faults and positive aspects. C; The chemistry between the characters is great too, especially Teru and Kurosaki. Its just such an amazing manga.

04-26-10, 3:18 AM

One of the BEST and my FAVORITES. :D

I love the artwork, and the humor and the drama... well.. EVERYTHING!!

05-02-10, 11:50 PM

Yep, I agree with everyone here...
Dengeki Daisy has everything, the artwork, good story line, lovable characters,
the humor and the drama as well...
I really love motomi-sensei and his works...

慰め、黄黒。Solace | Kikuro. art by ニモ. TUMBLR ・ FLAVORS.ME

05-03-10, 8:47 AM

aldenizta said:
One of the BEST and my FAVORITES. :D

I love the artwork, and the humor and the drama... well.. EVERYTHING!!

Yeah, I forgot to mention the humor too. It's so funny <3

Being so innocent as it is, a really really erotic scene in Kimi ni Todoke would be a french kiss between Sawako and Kazehaya?

12-04-11, 3:09 PM

What i thin about it? that it is the best manga ever! that what i think about it! i'm reading it now for the third time! I so much love it!

12-25-11, 9:13 PM

AgelikiNamikaze said:
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOMEAWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

Pretty much this, haha...

12-25-11, 9:34 PM

its good by modern shojo manga but its top barely top 100 if that in total scheme of shojo manga history is not even Betsucomi best ever manga

fyi i rear alot of shojo manga
my 11 main things i rate on

1 Impact on Impact on industry both the anime and Original Manga had
2 TV Ratings in Japan [ Gross for movies Unit sales for OVAs 3 Manga Ka of the Sourcework
4 how loyal the anime stayed to its source how well the compare to other big name in its genre
5 Seiyuu casting [ how many i know by voice i use the royal I here ]
6 Impact on General Pop Culture in Japan and the West 7 Impact on Otaku Culture in Japan and the West
8 Music[ Instrumentation]
9 merchandise sales
10 art style 11 Studio who produced the anime[ and what thay have done for the industry]

01-03-12, 2:03 PM

I just recently started to read it.
And I love it so much.
It's def. in my top 5 manga list.
I can't wait for more to come :)!!!!!
<3

01-29-12, 10:01 AM

i cant explain my thought about this manga though it was awesome indeed!
but i want to see them kissing together !! then i can say it was perfrect!!!
"never regret anything, because at one point it was exactly what you wanted"

01-31-12, 3:12 AM

I love Dengeki Daisy :) Although, I am a bit disappointed that this is already licensed :(

02-05-12, 8:07 PM

currently the best shoujo manga for me!... as in best in all aspects!!!,,, characters, plot, art and etc!... lol,, I'm goin crazy waiting for the next upd8! i wish they will make an anime series for this one

02-08-12, 8:52 PM

I don't read much manga but this one in particular i actually just stumbled upon which I'm very excited that I did. I read the 45 chapters that I could find in about a week maybe 5 days?
I couldn't pull myself away..I love everything about the characters and the story.
if this were made an Anime..I'd die with joy haha.
I impatiently await the next chapters. T.T

06-24-13, 6:29 AM

I have been enjoying it quite a bit until last 2-3 chapters.. just seems slow and a bit boring with Rena's arc. Kurosaki and Teru need some progress soon. The whole "we are about to kiss, oh wait, goofy scene, everyone pretend nothing happened" thing is getting too old and repetitive...

EDIT: I'm at chapter 56
Modified by kittenmittons, 06-25-13, 11:13 AM
All Will Be Well

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices