Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Feb 3, 2013 7:48 AM
Dec 2012
phoenixalia said:
chocobunssss said:
sounds interesting but.... facebook page

I was under the impression that the studio making this anime is a small studio...could that be the reason?

I suspect so, too. It seems a certain local town leads the anime to draw attention from tourists. We will see.
Feb 3, 2013 8:26 AM

Dec 2012
I heard that the anime's novel was inspired from Chinese famous novel Shuihu Zhuan (Water Margin). I'm even more interested now.
Feb 28, 2013 3:53 AM
Mar 2012
According to the Facebook page, this series already start airing today on 7:00 a.m JST on Chiba TV channel.

I wonder if this is true, that was about 14 hours ago but the raw is still nowhere to be found.

Edit:
The official site it is also aired at the same time on tvk and teletama channel.

I guess most people missed it since it was aired (more like included) in a show which is called ハピはぴモーニング (Happy Happy Morning) which also features weather forecast, traffic report, daily horoscope and Chiba tour guide.

Based on that and the studio previous works (Litchi de Hikari Club and Ganbare! Oden-kun) I guess this series is most likely also a 3 minute anime (assuming this series is really an anime).
melina_putriFeb 28, 2013 4:25 AM
Feb 28, 2013 4:04 AM

Sep 2012
melina_putri said:
According to the Facebook page, this series already start airing today on 7:00 a.m JST on Chiba TV channel.
I wonder if this is true, that was about 14 hours ago but the raw is still nowhere to be found.
Perhaps no one bothered? It's aired in Chiba but I do not see it has a Tokyo broadcast schedule. The anime looks really obscure.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 2, 2013 2:51 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
melina_putri said:

Based on that and the studio previous works (Litchi de Hikari Club and Ganbare! Oden-kun) I guess this series is most likely also a 3 minute anime (assuming this series is really an anime).

I guess you're right about it being short episodes :)

Hm this looks okay...too bad I can't understand Japanese ><
Mar 7, 2013 6:19 AM

Jul 2008
I love the games, which are based on the same classic story. Art looks good, if that's the main characters he doesn't look like the sissy type.
Mar 7, 2013 5:56 PM
Mar 2012

Episode 2 is out. Maybe they're gonna post new episode on YouTube every week aside from TV airing since most people probably missed it because it airs on weird timeslot and because this series is really short (about 1:40 for each episode).

I wonder how many episodes this series going to be, considering there is only about 1 minute of content aside OP and ED.
melina_putriMar 7, 2013 6:10 PM
Mar 7, 2013 5:57 PM

Mar 2013
I shall watch.
Mar 13, 2013 8:36 PM

Nov 2007
"ADABANA" by Naoki Sagawa featuring JOE (Psychic Lover) (狭川尚紀 featuring JOE(サイキックラバー)) is the theme song (airing on both OP and ED, so I'm not sure where to submit the theme song).
tsubasaloverMar 15, 2013 6:04 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 15, 2013 12:19 AM
Aug 2011
It's not even 2 minutes long? Aww and I was interested in this too.

This is a no for me then. I'm just trying to stay away from short series as much as possible.
Mar 28, 2013 10:34 PM
Mar 2012
It seems it is only 5 episodes, I don't understand what's this series is even about and why they made it in the first place.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

94 by Noy_Rican »»
32 minutes ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - 7 hours ago

12 by Hoppy »»
2 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
10 hours ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:38 PM

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.