Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2008 10:22 PM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The scientists are still alive lol. Kinda forgot about them.
Sep 6, 2009 9:30 PM

Aug 2008
Epyon is a beast & I love Milliardo's use of the Virgo mobile dolls. I'm still trying to figure out how Heero knew the Peacemillion was going to ram the Libra from inside the ship.
aero said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The scientists are still alive lol. Kinda forgot about them.

HA! I forgot about them, too.
Aug 7, 2011 12:13 PM
Jul 2018
I was wondering what happened to them. Once again they serve their purpose of plot device.

How nice of Zechs to say he's "going for the brain first" instead of admiting Quatre is indeed the easiest mark.
Jan 21, 2012 12:02 PM

May 2008
Zechs'd easily destroy the Earth but he couldn't slay down Noin to reach Peacemillion... well, he was brave to take that risk for her, I admit.

I still don't understand why is Dorothy still giving commands on the bridge? Or, what is her goal anyway?
Jun 11, 2012 4:24 AM
Jul 2018

Why is it that Heero is so concerned about Relena?
Milliardo cannot kill Noin. <3
Dec 30, 2012 7:00 AM

Sep 2010
Wow I thought the Peacemillion would blow up and everyone would die. xD More Heero/Relena moments too bad they probably won't end up together and be canon. xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jan 3, 2014 6:32 PM

Jun 2012
I hope Noin don't side with Zeechs, since she's one of my favorite female Gundam characters. At least, until now, she didn't changed sides because of some random guy(Zeta Gundam and Victory Gundam says hello).

It's funny how the gundam pilots decided earth's future in a 5 minutes conversation ("so, let's see, with side should we fight with?") as it was nothing important.

I hope Wu Fei fights with Treize, I'm waiting to see what will happen.
Jan 12, 2014 10:46 PM

Jul 2009
another excellent episode :)

glad Lady Une is back!!

this is probably the only episode where i see Heero and Releena interacted with each other in a good way. not threatening each other(looks at you Heero)

and yay the Gundam pilots are an anomaly, so they basically fight on which side has the most power(which is Lubra)

Milliardo is amazing!! he definitely knows how to defeat the Gundams through strategy. and i'm surprised Quatre thinks he's the weakest on the four and how Zechs is trying to defeat them one by one.

wow i thought Milliardo would surely kill Noin :(

that was soo close Millardo!! i would have cried if Noin died right there T__T

man the Peace Million ship is crazy to just ram it over the Libra.

seems Heero understands on what Milliardo's goal is. glad he protected Relena from the crash!!!

seems like Wufei is gonna have a one last duel with Treize to settle it once and for all! though Treize is 1 and 0 to him so it's kinda unfair :P

lol i thought Duo saw a girl sleeping on the bunkers. it was just the scientists!! surprised they're here at Libra O__O

Trowa doing stylish moves even in space XD

Quatre and Dorothy! finally the two met! ever since the battle with the Mobile Dolls and Zero System :)

so the scientists purposely put a overheating problem on the cannon. if they were serious they would have made the thing being able to fire multiple shots at one time.

Heero is off to face Milliardo?? poor Relena, she can't stop both of them.
Noin with Milliardo's side, i guess this will be the last time they're with together?? :\

last 2 episodes!!!
Apr 11, 2014 11:25 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Wow Zechs didn't kill Noin :) I knew he was still a softie for those that were close to him. I also like how Quatre thought that Zechs was aiming for him because maybe he was the weakest one but it was because he was the brains!

Lol when Duo finds then scientists.
Sep 26, 2015 5:49 AM

Aug 2013
Peacemillion crashing into the Libra was epic. I'm surprised it didn't explode.

Zechs x Noin
Aug 29, 2017 6:19 PM
Aug 2017
THAT WAS 1 HELL OF A COLLISION COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 29, 2017 6:41 PM
Aug 2017
Heero's a New type.
Apr 20, 2019 6:17 PM

Aug 2008
So Zechs not killing Noin wasn't surprising but her running after him at the end was. Just wants to be by his die eh? After wanting to stop him now she'll meekly stay by him? Was guessing earlier in the show that the writers would ruin her character, the only one I like and this may be the proof of that. Hope i'm wrong.

What exactly is Dorothy doing? More random acts of a character? Desperately tries to stop Zechs from killing Treiste with Libra's cannon in previous ep and now points a gun at Quatre. Who knows what is going on in this ridiculous show.

I suppose Zechs is planning on crashing the battleship onto the planet? As if peace will come from this, just blood vengeance toward the colonies.
Oct 22, 2019 9:01 AM

Jun 2015
DonKangolJones said:
I'm still trying to figure out how Heero knew the Peacemillion was going to ram the Libra from inside the ship.
Heero's a Newtype.
May 25, 2023 1:00 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Zechs and Noin confrontation, with surprises!!!!

Peacemillion crashed against the Libra!!! All is out of control!!! kekeke

Nov 4, 2023 3:17 AM

Jul 2017
I hope Noin doesn't do anything stupid, i like her a lot, It would be a shame to ruin her character now like Zechs
''Touch the darkness inside me''

More topics from this board

» The “Shojo” of Gundam?

FuunsaikiStar - Apr 2

3 by deg »»
Apr 2, 10:33 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 39 Discussion

aero - Dec 1, 2008

27 by Neemesis_2 »»
Mar 14, 1:07 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 30 Discussion

aero - Nov 30, 2008

25 by Gex88 »»
Mar 8, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 49 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Dec 1, 2008

50 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 25, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 48 Discussion

aero - Dec 1, 2008

23 by Neemesis_2 »»
Nov 4, 2023 6:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.