Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2013 8:38 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not really my cup of tea, if you are one of those people who love the girl-father type of genre then check it out.
Jan 27, 2013 11:45 AM

Sep 2011
It's not about the father daughter thing, it's about the fetishes this crap showed in the second half. PoRo's going to go bankrupt soon.
Feb 19, 2013 11:26 PM

Aug 2012
when the subs come out T_T ?
Mar 3, 2013 10:14 PM

Jan 2013
Uh... I guess what good daughters those two are!?
Mar 22, 2013 6:02 AM
Jul 2018
haha. so far so good indeed. I almost lost it at the goodbye kiss part.
Apr 3, 2013 8:36 PM

Aug 2012
CUTEEE ! So happy this ep focused on Hyouka. I like her the most <333 10/10
Jan 14, 2015 2:52 AM

Aug 2009
well feels like Ayame getting NTRd lol

nicely done ep, even though I'm more of a fan for Ayame this is some good stuff

dem logic

now all i need is group sex with all the girls and/or with the other 2 daughters
Dec 21, 2020 4:06 PM

Jun 2012
This info will cover episode 1 and 2: Another PoRo animation that did not live up to either its potential, or its VN counterpart. This story is very similar to Oni Chichi, specifically Oni Chichi 2, just in 'reverse'; though there are elements of Oni Chichi as well (The MC's wife still being involved, to a lesser extent).

At first, I thought it was strange that the other two daughters weren't involved in the incest here, but then I compared the VN release, and realized
The wife, Sae, also had a completely different, and more appropriate, reason for leaving. Because of this information, it's likely that the studio did not want to produce too many similarities to Oni Chichi, storywise, so they kept the content more 'light and fluffy'.

In episode 1, there is what seems to be a line delivery error, right around the 5 minute mark, when Ayame is first talking to her father about being an outlet for his sexual urges; one of his responses is "You're trying to take Sena's place?". Sena is the name of the second-oldest daughter; I believe the voice actor meant to say 'Sae', but you can quite distinctly hear "Sena's". Bad QC, there; it is confusing especially if you're familiar with the VN, because it makes it seem like the father and Sena already had something going on, when in fact
like the other daughter, Kanami, hardly gets any screen time in the anime.

It's not specified in the anime, but Sae' departure was not meant to be permanent, despite how it seems. She wanted to separate from Haruki for awhile, to "teach him a lesson" about devotion. This adds further confusion to the behavior of some of the girls, especially Ayame, who swoops in like a crazed nympho to take her place--as if it's going to be a permanent thing that Sae is not coming back. Ayame's boyfriend is never mentioned more than once, but I feel bad for the guy that Ayame doesn't give two-shits' worth of consideration for him, lol. She probably only had a boyfriend to keep up school appearances, since she's obviously always been in love with her father.

Damn, why did I write so much about this simple story? Overall, it was decently enjoyable, but it just doesn't feel complete without the involvement of the other daughters: 6.5 out of 10.
Mar 30, 2021 5:37 AM
Jan 2021
DevLog said:
This info will cover episode 1 and 2: Another PoRo animation that did not live up to either its potential, or its VN counterpart. This story is very similar to Oni Chichi, specifically Oni Chichi 2, just in 'reverse'; though there are elements of Oni Chichi as well (The MC's wife still being involved, to a lesser extent).

At first, I thought it was strange that the other two daughters weren't involved in the incest here, but then I compared the VN release, and realized
The wife, Sae, also had a completely different, and more appropriate, reason for leaving. Because of this information, it's likely that the studio did not want to produce too many similarities to Oni Chichi, storywise, so they kept the content more 'light and fluffy'.

In episode 1, there is what seems to be a line delivery error, right around the 5 minute mark, when Ayame is first talking to her father about being an outlet for his sexual urges; one of his responses is "You're trying to take Sena's place?". Sena is the name of the second-oldest daughter; I believe the voice actor meant to say 'Sae', but you can quite distinctly hear "Sena's". Bad QC, there; it is confusing especially if you're familiar with the VN, because it makes it seem like the father and Sena already had something going on, when in fact

It's not specified in the anime, but Sae' departure was not meant to be permanent, despite how it seems. She wanted to separate from Haruki for awhile, to "teach him a lesson" about devotion. This adds further confusion to the behavior of some of the girls, especially Ayame, who swoops in like a crazed nympho to take her place--as if it's going to be a permanent thing that Sae is not coming back. Ayame's boyfriend is never mentioned more than once, but I feel bad for the guy that Ayame doesn't give two-shits' worth of consideration for him, lol. She probably only had a boyfriend to keep up school appearances, since she's obviously always been in love with her father.

Damn, why did I write so much about this simple story? Overall, it was decently enjoyable, but it just doesn't feel complete without the involvement of the other daughters: 6.5 out of 10.
DevLog said:

Why did the wife leave him? Please tell me more about the VN as I can't play it.
Apr 1, 2021 12:25 PM

Jun 2012
[quote=BeoWulf_8 message=62551164]
Why did the wife leave him? Please tell me more about the VN as I can't play it.

I won't consider this a spoiler, namely since Sae's reason for departure is given right near the beginning of the anime. In the VN however, her reasoning is much more logical, rather than the "he's just an insensitive smoker who sleeps on the couch" reason given in the anime. According to VNDB.org, under her character description:

Kizaki Sae is Harukii's wife. She's 39 years old and the two of them have been married for 20 years. When Sena tells everyone at the dinner table that she saw her father playing with the breasts of another woman at school she leaves him. She thinks that life without sex for a month will be punishment enough to get him to learn his lesson. Afterward he often sees her in dreams.

When she moves out she takes Sena and Kanami with her. After two weeks she lets them move back in with their father while she takes Ayame and Hyouka instead.

I believe there's a bit more to it than that, but the details were just glossed over in the VN as I remember from years ago.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Papa Love: Kyonyuubi Shiritsu Musume Episode 1 Discussion

-Quasar - Aug 3, 2012

16 by sleepyplant »»
Jan 30, 5:34 PM

» What about the other 2 daughter?

AkatsukiUlquiora - Jan 12, 2014

2 by Cornelnia1 »»
Mar 28, 2021 10:15 PM

» another series with father daughter relationship

GuyFreakz - Mar 9, 2013

1 by radiantfire »»
Mar 10, 2013 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.