Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2008 3:43 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Firing at the Earth :/
Dec 10, 2008 11:12 AM

Jun 2008
Dorothy is so awesome <3
Sep 6, 2009 6:46 PM

Aug 2008
Milliardo does NOT play around! I like that about him.
Aug 7, 2011 9:43 AM
Jul 2018
Pilot reunion, how adorable. And now each one of them has tasted Wing Zero's power and got mindfucked.

Yet another big ass laser weapon. Everyone and their mothers have one these days.
Jan 21, 2012 9:53 AM

May 2008
Whoa, he really shoot at the Earth O_O
sayamiJan 21, 2012 10:20 AM
Jun 11, 2012 4:15 AM
Jul 2018

Oh no. Our beautiful Earth!
Dorothy annoys me like hell.
Dec 28, 2012 10:57 AM

Sep 2010
Wow Millardo your not fucking around are you?

Yay Trowa got his memories all back knew it was going to happen since it was only a matter of time.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Apr 12, 2013 1:26 PM
Jan 2013
not quite a death star, but I guess it got his point across
Dec 28, 2013 12:55 PM

Jun 2012
Finally all of the Gundam pilots together o/

Final battle is aproaching, good xD

Trowa randomly stealing a Gundam and flying into space reminds me of Zeta Gundam. It happened a lot there
Jan 12, 2014 9:30 PM

Jul 2009
excellent episode :D

finally the Gundam pilots are now all together! same with Sally Po and Noin!

finally looks like Trowa is now piloting Wing Zero. that makes every Gundam Pilot pretty much got exposed to Gundam Wing Zero's system.

damn OZ using force on the civilians. i actually though Catherine would get hit :(

Trowa went berserk just like everyone. i'm glad Quatre manages to make sense on him!

Trowa's memories are back!! finally!!

damn so Zechs planned to attack the earth in the first place? i thought Relena was a goner now!

looks like the final battle will be Zechs vs Treize vs Gundams!

only 6 episodes left! let's goo!!
Apr 5, 2014 4:16 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
atomusku said:
Yet another big ass laser weapon. Everyone and their mothers have one these days.

This cracked me up. Seen only a few Sunrise mecha series, but wow, pretty much every single one of those that I've watched must have at least one canon/laser mass weapon of destruction. Granted this one was one of the earlier ones, but still.

Zechs went full cray cray because he even aimed at his little sister who he was supporting before. Well that and he shot at Earth...this guy.

So Trowa gets his memories back! I'll miss hearing him call Catherine his nee-san :(
Jun 29, 2015 8:05 PM

Apr 2014
kingatomsk said:
Pilot reunion, how adorable. And now each one of them has tasted Wing Zeros power and got mindfucked.

This last time it looked pretty trippy(wing zero mindfuck). I always wonder how the fuk do they make this big stuff like Libra?? The eyebrow chick needs to gtfo already!
---------My Profile------------
Sep 26, 2015 2:15 AM

Aug 2013
Every Gundam series needs a giant laser weapon ^_^

RIP Earth. Honestly though, I was expecting more damage from the laser.
Mar 1, 2016 7:56 PM

Nov 2012
At least the lazer wasn't enough to blow up the whole planet like a death star level Beam. Hard to tell exactly how large the damage area was or which area of earth got hit . Or what effects the Shockwave of the blast had on the surrounding area. For all we know that could have been an unpopulated area but it's not clear at this point.

Nice to see all the Gundam pilots together and for Trowa to finally get his memories back. I think both World Nation side and White Fang side are playing extremely dirty and both seem to be prepared to cause a lot of collateral damage which is horrible considering Relena was calling for peace not long ago .

At the point Milliardo said he's firing the canon , if I were a White Fang member I would have left them right then, dude wants to blow up the whole planet because he believes everyone or at least most people on earth are war crazed savages . Which I thought was bullshit. Also, how could he know that everyone in the colonies would never fight among themselves after blowing up Earth?

I don't know how Milliardo became such a douchebag character so quickly . That episode where the grey haired White Fang former leader was initially trying to convince Milliardo to join him , he turned him down immediately . What happened that changed Milliardos mind so radically? You can't just kill billions of people and think everything will be fine after that . That would make White Fang genocidal abominations in my opinion , who would probably go on to be a dictatorship that would create a 1984 esque police state society in space to prevent any future conflicts
midnightbladeMar 1, 2016 8:02 PM
Aug 29, 2017 4:10 PM
Aug 2017
The Gundam are gonna stop Zechs!
Jan 26, 2018 12:46 AM

Sep 2012
I don't think the problem is that the Wing Zero is a slut for pilots, but it's so irresistibly sexy that pilots just can't help themselves!
Apr 7, 2018 12:42 PM

Mar 2018
It's funny that Wufei doubted Trowa's abilities even though Trowa has shown himself to be 100x more competent than Wufei even with memory loss xD
Apr 20, 2019 12:34 PM

Aug 2008
So Zechs blew up an island with that cannon, wasted some wildlife? What kind of damage was done, episode really didn't say, Dorothy seemed to think it was a test shot so maybe it wasn't a populated area.

So Treiste didn't approve of those OZ space forces taking the colony hostage and cut them loose, okay. Who knows what he is really trying to achieve but at least thats a little something in his favor.

All pilots together again and Trowa has his memories back. Guess he's still calling Cathy family though so limited to keep her as a sister.
Nov 22, 2021 12:19 AM

Oct 2013
No! Alderaan is a peaceful planet!
May 25, 2023 4:26 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Miliardo attacks the Earth!!!

Well, Trowa caught the Gundam Wing and he recovered the memory!!!

kekeke

More topics from this board

» The “Shojo” of Gundam?

FuunsaikiStar - Apr 2

3 by deg »»
Apr 2, 10:33 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 39 Discussion

aero - Dec 1, 2008

27 by Neemesis_2 »»
Mar 14, 1:07 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 30 Discussion

aero - Nov 30, 2008

25 by Gex88 »»
Mar 8, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 49 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Dec 1, 2008

50 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 25, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 48 Discussion

aero - Dec 1, 2008

23 by Neemesis_2 »»
Nov 4, 2023 6:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.