Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2008 2:17 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Woo, Trowa has gotten quite good.
Dec 5, 2008 7:25 AM
Nov 2007
He just improves his skills. That's natural XD.
Aug 29, 2009 8:59 PM

Aug 2008
I'm impressed at how well Trowa did in a Taurus against the mobile dolls. Had to laugh at that old man OZ commander a few times.

And Heero threatens to kill Relena again. Heero? Shut up!
Aug 7, 2011 6:29 AM
Jul 2018
What do you mean Sandrock is not adapted to space battle? Quatre seemed like he was doing fine last episode. Oh well, amnesiac Trowa kicking ass in a measly Taurus, unlike certain pilots who depend on their Gundams.

And Heero is a broken record.
Aug 10, 2011 3:21 PM

May 2008
Heero is just hopeless >_>

Duo and Hilde was the highlight in this epiosde also Trowa is much better having amnesia~
Jun 3, 2012 11:32 PM
Jul 2018

Three GUNDAMs unite. I wonder Wufei will join. And also Heero.
I hope Relena will changed her mind though.
Dec 27, 2012 9:29 AM

Sep 2010
Trowa was pwning the enemy just as easy without his Gundam that was pretty boss. Heero sucks without his though. xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Apr 11, 2013 7:44 PM
Jan 2013
hahaha Oh Heero, you crazy guy! so how many people has he threatened to kill now? I've lost count.
Dec 18, 2013 3:37 PM

Jun 2012
It was ridicullous how could those old men asking for that blonge girl with bizarre eyebrowns if they were doing the right thing. They own important places at Romefeller, how would they ask some shitty girl for what to do?

And lol Trowa can't remember anything about his past, but went and destryed everyone.
Jan 3, 2014 10:58 PM

Jul 2009
great episode :)

seems the leader of Wolf Fang managed to find Zech and asks him to go back to space? even though the Gundam Pilots are planning to go back to earth once they have everyone together.

lol karma is finally hitting you up Duke. this is what happens when you overthrow Treize the same way you did. seems Dorothy may not be a part of Romanfeller at all? for all we know she could be a peacecraft!

poor Duo, having to left Hilde like that :\

i guess everyone is leaving their close people in order to finish this fight.

lol Trowa owend everyone with just a Taurus despite having no memories of being a pilot(guess the skill is still there)

and at first, it was weird Quatre going near the self detonating bomb, it seems he needed it so he could get closer to Trowa. it's still stupid to do that since there's a possibility that the Gundam might not recover in the blast. at least it worked out in the end.

such a badass entrance Duo made!! i guess when we hear Rhythm Emotion, you know the enemy is fucked!

so the 3 pilots plus Noin are now in terms, if only Wufei stop being a stupid idiot and just joined the team, they would have everyone there and all they needed to do is go to Heero Yuy's location.

and wow another threat once again Heero? maybe you should actually follow this action this time around instead of just saying it Heero :P

but i don't want Relena to get hurt!

we're getting closer towards the end!! last 10 episodes left!!
Jan 5, 2014 2:14 AM

Dec 2013
Sigh, this show remains frustrating. Wufei and Heero continue to distinguish themselves as the blockheads of the group. Relina is pissing me off again but I hope she surprises me by somehow leveraging her position to promote real peace, which includes freedom.

I really hope White fang doesn't turn out to be another group that seeks oppressive rule.

Amuro_Char said:
It was ridicullous how could those old men asking for that blonge girl with bizarre eyebrowns if they were doing the right thing. They own important places at Romefeller, how would they ask some shitty girl for what to do?

I agree that this is pretty BS. Not saying that an adolescent girl couldn't have the intelligence, knowledge and political savy to become a power player but I sincerely doubt those old school aristocratic types in Romafeller would take a teen girl seriously
DaydreamHeroJan 5, 2014 2:18 AM
Love and Peace!!!
Apr 1, 2014 5:55 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Roloko said:
Trowa was pwning the enemy just as easy without his Gundam that was pretty boss. Heero sucks without his though. xD

Seriously right. Not to mention, Trowa has amnesia too, yet he's still capable of being awesome in battle. My favorite out of the five mains. I also loved the part where Duo comes in to save the day.

Thund3r1 said:

Amuro_Char said:

I agree that this is pretty BS. Not saying that an adolescent girl couldn't have the intelligence, knowledge and political savy to become a power player but I sincerely doubt those old school aristocratic types in Romafeller would take a teen girl seriously

Yeah I thought it was stupid too...unless she had already somehow proven herself to be super useful, I don't see why they should care what she thinks.
May 20, 2014 7:17 PM
Aug 2011
Duo's climbing up my list of favorites.
May 18, 2015 7:12 PM

Apr 2014
I like the look of the white taurus. The music when Dou came in to help was good. Other than that I have no idea what they are fighting for anymore.. Ten eps left to go.
---------My Profile------------
Jun 26, 2015 7:39 PM

Dec 2008
Heero's still going on about killing Relena? He needs a new hobby.

Sent with Mal Updater
Sep 24, 2015 9:11 AM

Aug 2013
Heero is so funny with his threats.
Apr 28, 2017 3:53 AM

Apr 2009
Just move on Heero, since episode one you still want to kill her huh?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2017 1:39 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
Heero: "Relena, I'm gonna kill you" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Here we go again LOL
張大です for 張大勇督察
Aug 29, 2017 1:50 PM
Aug 2017
This episode... I really felt Heero was gonna kill Relena this time! Imagine my surprise when he changed his mind.
Aug 29, 2017 2:02 PM
Aug 2017
Trowa's back in action!
Jan 22, 2018 3:19 AM

Sep 2012
Man, just how laid was Duo getting? I mean he was sharing a place with Hilde, to the point that they're going grocery shopping. You know his priestly ass was getting some.
Apr 3, 2018 7:10 PM

Mar 2018
Trowa is a badass, even with amnesia.

Heero...please.

Hilde is annoying.

Apr 18, 2019 3:53 PM

Aug 2008
Didn't the pilots have trouble with the mobile dolls in the past when they were piloting machines other than Gundams? But suddenly Trowa blows them up in a regular suit, doesn't even need a Gundam now. Alright.

Zechs thinks peace through Relena using the Foundation is too "easy". I tell you this cast is so stupid. Heero goes on about killing Relena again of course. Why would he give her a chance to do what she plans, no just kill her right off. Its a fake peace after all!
Mar 1, 2021 12:56 AM

Sep 2017
gswelcome said:
Why would he give her a chance to do what she plans, no just kill her right off. Its a fake peace after all!

Yes, because her stupid plan for the Sank kingdom worked well, didn't it?
May 22, 2023 11:15 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Trowa returned to the battlefield, but he is not prepared to kill! kekeke
Nov 2, 2023 2:57 AM

Jul 2017
Please spare me from the pain this show brings.
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Mar 14, 12:56 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to Neemesis_2
Please spare me from the pain this show brings.
@Neemesis_2 I'm right there with you. I wasn't minding it at first, but the characters are really getting on my nerves. Also why is White Fang supposed to be evil again? For trying to free the colonies from Romefeller control, but going about in a way that endangers the colonies themselves? Let me guess they should go the "total pacifism" bs route, since it worked out so well for the Sanc Kingdom!
Mar 14, 1:07 PM

Jul 2017
Reply to Gex88
@Neemesis_2 I'm right there with you. I wasn't minding it at first, but the characters are really getting on my nerves. Also why is White Fang supposed to be evil again? For trying to free the colonies from Romefeller control, but going about in a way that endangers the colonies themselves? Let me guess they should go the "total pacifism" bs route, since it worked out so well for the Sanc Kingdom!
@Gex88 i disliked this show so much that i don't remember anything about the plot.
i'm happy to know that i'm not the only one that disliked Wing, i feel you.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

More topics from this board

» The “Shojo” of Gundam?

FuunsaikiStar - Apr 2

3 by deg »»
Apr 2, 10:33 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 30 Discussion

aero - Nov 30, 2008

25 by Gex88 »»
Mar 8, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 49 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Dec 1, 2008

50 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 25, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 48 Discussion

aero - Dec 1, 2008

23 by Neemesis_2 »»
Nov 4, 2023 6:05 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 47 Discussion

aero - Dec 1, 2008

15 by Neemesis_2 »»
Nov 4, 2023 3:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.