Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2008 11:17 PM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Roar, eat that Foundation.
Aug 16, 2009 10:17 PM

Aug 2008
It was an OK episode. Nice to see Heero back in a Gundam & not dicking around in some grunt suit or Gundam knock off. But I have to wonder what kind of brakes that gold limo has. The plane looked to be 2 football fields away & that damn limo just rolled on forever.
Jan 20, 2011 1:30 AM

Aug 2009
Back to school again. xD

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Aug 6, 2011 9:42 AM
Jul 2018
I still fail to understand how "converting every nation to pacifism while those other dudes are still heavily armed" was supposed to be a good plan. Maybe now Relena will grow some common sense.
Aug 9, 2011 1:37 AM

May 2008
^^I agree with you here~
Dec 11, 2012 3:14 AM

Jan 2011
The "Glass" Kingdom? Why'd that make me think of drugs? @______@

And finally some sense is being knocked into Relena..it's about fucking time.
Dec 19, 2012 2:59 AM

Sep 2010
Relena charging into the battle field again. Ovaries of steel.

Well it looks like she finally let Heero and Noin do what they want to protect the kingdom.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jan 3, 2014 2:44 PM

Jul 2009
great episode, but it was kinda slow tbh.

seeing Heero Yuy in a suit is very surprising! and wow Dorothy almost got a cut with that move by Heero Yuy.

the new suits looks ace :)

never knew that the Butler's name is Pagan ^^

seems Romefeller's action are getting more aggressive than ever. and yes Gundam Zero One is back in action!!!

Dorothy is crazy for driving in the middle of battle. at least Gundam Zero One saved them as well as Noin and Quatre ^^

just like Noin and Heero said, you need a strong defense to ward off these aggressive Romefeller soldiers. why does Dorothy seems to attracted to both Heero Yuy and Relena so much? :P

either way i can't wait for the next episode!!
Feb 27, 2014 12:38 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Definitely was a slow episode. Interesting comment by Relena at the end, about how can she find a position that the world will agree to when she can't even agree with the people closest to her. She at least is very willing to listen to the people around her and make a decision, being open-minded is a great quality to have, especially as a leader.
Feb 28, 2015 3:22 PM

Sep 2009
atomusku said:
I still fail to understand how "converting every nation to pacifism while those other dudes are still heavily armed" was supposed to be a good plan. Maybe now Relena will grow some common sense.

FUCKING THIS.

Also

Feb 2, 2016 11:08 PM

Aug 2015
Lindle said:
atomusku said:

FUCKING THIS.

Also

XD

Also yeah, what's up with the brakes on the limo?
Feb 29, 2016 2:00 PM

Nov 2012
I thought that was a pretty good episode actually . It was nice to see those Treize faction soldiers actually get some mobile suits that are technologically competitve with the romafeller factions dolls with energy shields .

After many Episodes Heero gets to pilot unit 01 again (Wing Gundam ? Since the new one in space is called Wing Zero ) .

Relena is finally opening up to hearing logic after a really good persuasive speech from heero. Obviously the Sanc Kingdom would just get obliterated eventually by the Romafeller Faction if they refused to protect themselves. She was still a dumb ass yet again though , for riding strait into a mobile suit battle , she loves to make bonehead choices still , she should have died multpile times by now.

I'M really wondering what what is happening with Trowa and Zechs. Duo and Wufeis whereabouts are still unknown too. Like Treize said in the last recap episode we are waiting for all the actors to arrive so the curtain can rise on his performance . Wonder what he is planning..
Aug 28, 2017 8:36 PM
Aug 2017
The coolness continues!
Apr 16, 2019 12:11 PM

Aug 2008
So Noin and Heero are the only ones with alittle sense. Noin is pretty much the only character with any screentime i care for. This ep just proves how stpid Relenas beliefs are in face of naked aggression.

So are we ever seeing Zechs again? MIA since Une was shot, show does a poor job with its characters got to say. Bad with the plot to for that matter.
Nov 18, 2021 1:46 PM

Oct 2013
Can someone remind why Relena is supposed to be a bad character? Great development here, something you can't say about most Gundam characters.
Noin keeps kicking ass, she and Treize are undoubtedly the best.
Apr 17, 2023 10:49 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Sanc Kingdom used the Gundams!!! kekeke
Oct 31, 2023 2:58 AM

Jul 2017
Unexpectedly, relena is developing as a character.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

More topics from this board

» The “Shojo” of Gundam?

FuunsaikiStar - Apr 2

3 by deg »»
Apr 2, 10:33 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 39 Discussion

aero - Dec 1, 2008

27 by Neemesis_2 »»
Mar 14, 1:07 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 30 Discussion

aero - Nov 30, 2008

25 by Gex88 »»
Mar 8, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 49 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Dec 1, 2008

50 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 25, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 48 Discussion

aero - Dec 1, 2008

23 by Neemesis_2 »»
Nov 4, 2023 6:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.