Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 20, 2013 8:52 AM

Apr 2010
Samon picking Mahiro's underwear? Okay. . . .

"I'll just have to ask your body directly" . . . Mahirooooooo.

Forbidden words. . . Now Mahiro and Hakaze get told they are in love. Brilliant.
Oct 9, 2013 7:20 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Everything upset in this episode, the plot takes a mold of romantic genre, with comic elements. Narration slow, everything takes place according to Yoshino, Mahiro and Hakaze! Secondary characters who do not go unnoticed, especially Evangeline! LOL
Good design, animation, also matching colors. I hope you do not continue with a similar pace, some ideas I do not know if it will lead to serious or trivial! Mah!
Oct 23, 2013 6:48 AM

Nov 2009
Why is it that Mahiro is training Hanemura? That seems rather random too be honest. As well as the fact that Yoshino and Hakaze seem to be taking some scenic route while looking for the Fruit from the Tree of Exodus.
Jan 13, 2014 9:47 PM
Apr 2011
Hanemura is one funny guy, he's rather weak, but can be outspoken. I gasped when he called Mahiro a sister lover, Hanemura is lucky that he's still alive, to be honest.

Hakaze is crushing on Yoshino really hard, I have no idea where that dynamic is going.
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
-Albert Camus

Jan 30, 2014 10:49 PM

Mar 2012
Well that was different.
Mar 8, 2014 10:21 PM

Apr 2013
Hanemura is funny, and good! He told Mashiro that he have a sister complex orrr was in love with her haha, way to go!

Hakaze is so cute and funny when Junichirou pointed out that she's in love with Yoshino.
Did Aika die 'cause the tree knew that Hakaze will fall in love with Yoshino? Still is something strange there.
Mar 27, 2014 1:14 PM

Dec 2013
I'm afraid this is going downhill :( I mean, this whole episode just felt like i was watching a slice of life, Don't get me wrong,i loved the 1 arc, I really like Hakaze and Yoshino together, (that new character is kinda annoying, but i was lmao when he said Mahiro has a siscon and the others reactions XD) but lets just hope it doesn't lose its focus, a funny episode overall, 4/5
PriestSlayerMar 27, 2014 1:20 PM
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
May 19, 2014 2:02 AM

Jun 2011
LOL Hanemura brings so much comedy into the series. Hakaze is getting annoying, but I feel bad for her circumstances.

Mahiro so hawt with his hair up!
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jun 3, 2014 11:50 PM
Jun 2013
renvent said:
Energizer100 said:
Not gonna lie, I don't like where this show is heading to. I don't want to see Hakaze trying to get with Yoshino for the next 9 or so episodes. But I guess I'm the only one here who hates Yoshino.

I also hate Yoshino. I mean seriously, he literally backstabs Mahiro throughout the entire series, first by dating Aika (whom he knew Mahiro was in love with), keeping that a secret from Mahiro, and then by teaming up with the military against him (partly justified since Mahiro would have let the world burn to get revenge). The only reason that he even went with Mahiro is because a government spy hired him to. He is seriously a horrible best friend. What makes it worse is that Mahiro has shown to actually care about Yoshino, protecting him from danger, and possibly giving up his revenge to save him.

What I really don't get is why Hakaze fell in love with him. She has been proven to be a smart character as well and could easily figure out Yoshino wasn't needed. Also, she literally had support from Jun and Mahiro far longer than Yoshino, so why would she fall in love with him just because he helped her out that one time, when he was doing it not because he cared about her but about what would happen to the rest of the world if she died. Keep in mind that he was trying to convince Mahiro to side with Samon earlier before that event.

Hanemura isn't that bad though. In fact, people say he's wimpy but he seems a bit different from your average, wimpy character. He just doesn't want to needlessly harm others.

Oh god, I can't agree more with this entire post. Not to mention his entire personality is so bland that it's making the already painful-to-watch Hakaze romance subplot that much harder to tolerate. Here's hoping to him getting killed off at some point near the end of the series.
Jun 18, 2014 8:23 PM

Jun 2014
boyfriend/girlfriend talk, this anime become corny. maybe im expecting too much.
Jul 19, 2014 1:14 PM

Dec 2013
Lol at Hakaze realizing she's in love
Jul 31, 2014 8:33 AM

May 2012
Another great episode, quite funny how this one was more love/romance focused, and well I do wonder if they'll advance with it as I would like to see this get a bit more romance focused to be honest and well if done right it could really fit in the story quite well! Let's see what's next!
Sep 13, 2014 8:31 PM

Jul 2013
hahaha Hakaze's reaction when Jinichirou told her she's in love with Yoshino was completely in sync with the yelling of the croud in the roller coaster as well as Hanemura.

Well as of now I've accepted the fact that Yoshino X Hakaze are becoming a thing (I, myself was surpised of how fast I became adapted to that) but I just feel sorry for Mahiro man... the dude's a great character and very likeable too. I just don't want him to end up alone.

But Mahiro was indeed a siscon! ahahahha
Dec 31, 2014 2:34 AM

Jun 2013
Hakaze finally realized that she's fallling in love with Yoshino. Junichirou made her realize that.
Mahiro fighting Megumu. Lols.
May 28, 2015 3:08 AM

May 2013
When Hanemura finally brought up the siscomplex lol. But for real I didn't expect the topic of bringing up the fact that Mahiro might've actually been in love with his sister would be dropped so lightly.

Hakaze made me want to melt. Jun's got a point though...if only Yoshino told her the truth then there would be nothing in the way!
Jun 22, 2015 6:13 AM

Jan 2013
"Sister-complex."
LMAO Preach Hanemura PREACH
Jun 22, 2015 6:17 AM

Jan 2013
NotJizzyHitler said:
mora404 said:
If Aika is still alive then poor Hakaze will be suffering major heartbreak.
Yah i feel really bad for her, especially since hakaze > aika ten times over

Sorry but YoshinoxHakaze > YoshinoxAika ?
Jul 17, 2015 4:59 PM

Jul 2012
These guys went shopping for underwear together. Yaoi fans have a new ship hahaha.

The cut from the "Huh?!" to the next frames was a bit weird.

The reactions of Hakaze realizing that she's in love and of Mahiro and everyone else in the room when Megumu told him he had a sister complex 😂

I wonder what the purpose of showing the people that there is a MoE is..
If that's his costume though, that must mean that Hakaze's costume is the one in the OP. I don't like it =P
Oct 5, 2015 6:57 AM

Apr 2014
*Rant Warning*

When a show's tone and atmosphere changes, it really bugs me. The animation and writing have downgraded as well.

Hakaze did a complete personality change; this whole Yoshino romance thing feels really forced.

The whole cast is now all bunched together like an episode of Ghost Hunt.

That costume's gonna look like Power Rangers gone wrong.

DawningFogOct 5, 2015 7:19 AM
Nov 15, 2015 9:39 PM

Jul 2013
Hakaze is such a cutie. Her reaction when she realised that she love Yoshino :D

So they want that Megumu destroys the tree in an hero outfit? Wait what? lol
It's true what some people here said, the atmosphere changed, but anyways I really like this show. Can't wait to see how this will go on.

hiabara said:
but a scene that made me laugh was when megumu started to talk about mahiro's sister fixation and everyone thought "finally someone's talking about that" :D

That was definitely an extremely funny scene xD

Feb 11, 2016 2:54 AM

Mar 2015
Better than last episode.
Hakaze reaction when she realized her love to Yoshino was charming :3
I feel like this show is dragging?

3/5
Apr 3, 2016 11:39 AM

Mar 2010
Sudden change in tone is sudden, but I don't really mind because it was funny as hell. I laughed outloud with the siscon scene, especially upon witnessing others' reaction. Hakaze and her realization were also hilarious.
May 27, 2016 9:55 AM

Dec 2014
Hakazaki was sure kawai this episode,.... I hope she and yoshino get together
Jun 21, 2016 8:53 PM

Feb 2016
Hakaze already confessed that easily even though yoshino wasn't there. The mage of exodus has a funny personality. It's been entertaining to see how he referred to mahiro as a siscon.
Jun 26, 2016 2:45 PM

Jan 2015
This anime wasn't making much sense to begin with, but it seems like it even stopped trying at this point...
Spiral, from the same author, was also quite nonsensical and jumped to conclusions to fit the MCs poor reasoning, thus making him look like a genius, but this is just beyond saving.
Quite ironic for a show in which the intrigue revolves around the deity of Logic.

I'm dropping here and will carefully avoid any other work from this author in the future.
Oct 22, 2016 2:07 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
mystik said:
The reactions of everyone when he said siscon was perfect.

Also Hakaze realizing her lovey feelings.

She was extremely cute this time around, too much cute too resist!!
Dec 16, 2016 12:05 PM

Sep 2015
The Mage of Exodus is wise and sharp if he can detect sister complex including incest.
Lol Hakaze looks so kawaii when she realizes shes in love with Yoshino.
Dec 27, 2016 11:28 AM

Sep 2016
Such a nice breather episode, with great setup for ongoing conflict. Still not really into this whole love triangle thing, especially now that it's a love quadrangle, but at least the show is thematically consistent. The character moments in this episode are nice, too: everybody is consistently themselves, but nobody is stupidly two-dimensional. Natsumura is such a great straight man for Evangeline, and Samon and Mahiro have an intriguing dynamic. Hanemura is okay - redeemed by not being a total pushover.

I have had a feeling since the beginning that Yoshino is hiding something (aside from his relationship with Aika). It wouldn't really surprise me to find out that he did kill her, except that I can't think of what proper motivation he might have had. He's not after power, and he really does miss her. So if it was him after all, then he's got something going on that the audience has not been shown yet.
tennyson119Feb 25, 2017 12:25 PM
The past, the present and the future walked into a bar. It was tense.
Jun 30, 2017 12:06 AM

Jul 2015
One thing that's confused for me a while now is: why is Aika a main character? If she's still alive, then wow that's a spoiler... not to mention how I noticed this from the very beginning... but if she's dead (which I kinda hope she is just because it seems better that way in terms of plot, and also, since, throughout this entire series, they've made us grown to like Hakaze a lot, so it'd be upsetting if they didn't end up together) then having a dead character who only appears in flashbacks/dreams as a main character is kinda dumb imo, but at the same time, it makes sense since she's pretty much the key element to this entire story.
GemJul 1, 2017 12:06 AM

caught in the wonder
Sep 16, 2017 5:26 PM

Jan 2017
Jeez, i loved this episode too much.

Even laughed! I was afraid that i wouldn't like the trama after that first arc, but things are running smoothly.

I do wanna see some YoshinoXHakaze
SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Feb 20, 2019 8:39 PM

Aug 2017
Hakaze realizing that she's in love was very cute. This second part of the show has lighter tone.

Still, I don't like Hanemura. He seems to be a failed attempt of comic relief.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 21, 2020 6:41 AM
Aug 2016
I feel like this episode skip tons of details and the flow of the story is kind of disrupting.

Like they are having two directions but none of them informing one and other what they are doing. Hakaze and Yoshino is going to find the final fruit, but why the hell are they sitting in a playpark? Then Jun appearing out of nowhere, like the first half of the anime, telling Hakaze that she shouldn't be falling in love. I also don't understand what Jun's role in this anime. Hakaze said Jun doesn't want to get involve but he is now everywhere and then lol

The 2nd team is Mahiro and Samon, but question is when and how the mages and military come into an agreement to cooperate and maintain the world peace? Finding Aika's killer seems not of importance when its the first mystery to solve. But instead of continuing the investigation (either the one of the tree did it or Aika kill herself), Mahiro trains the new boy about controlling the power when he is still suspecting new boy is the killer (or maybe he drops his suspect long ago?

It seems like they are advancing the plot but actually they are still in the same place.
Apr 30, 2020 10:04 AM

Sep 2011
It seems Jun's statement makes sense.

It might be possible that the tree killed Aika in advance so Hakaze's love for Yoshino will bear fruit in distant future. Damn what crafty tree bastard.

Mar 12, 2022 11:22 AM
Nov 2020
"i dont want to hear that from someone with a sister complex like you" LOLOL! man delivers the ultimate burn...made me wish that yoshino and aika were there to see mahiro's face too
Sep 14, 2022 7:58 PM

Nov 2010
Yep, people will move on no matter the disaster. Anyway, I wish in real life our world population be reduced to around 1 billion or less. There're so many people in this world and it's pissing me off. The climate nowadays is so f*cking annoying because of all of these people breeding like rabbits.

I really like Hakaze's girly side. She's so damn cute! It's kinda unfair to compare her to Aika, since she's dead, but atm Hakaze is the top waifu of the show for me. Yoshino has no idea what a lucky bastard he is!
Oct 2, 2022 3:30 AM
Jan 2020
This looks pretty not so good for Bones standards
Nov 22, 2023 12:06 PM

May 2020
People should just stop falling in love, in this series tbh.

As for that dude who's the mage of exodus, or atleast that's what we're supposed to believe now, he might have a punchable face, but he did what was long overdue... calling Mahiro having a sister complex.

Also the tree of genesis really can't be trusted, right?
Dec 16, 2023 8:38 PM

Dec 2022
Laughed so hard at the 'sister complex' scene. And then at Hakaze describing Yoshino. Overall, great episode XD
Apr 2, 4:34 PM

Dec 2022
Not as much angst and fractured relationships as I was expecting from this series, after all that happened before the timeskip. But I guess not carrying grudges is a good thing.

I am surprised that Samon suspects Yoshino of being the Mage of Exodus (and Aika's killer). How could he believe Yoshino has the commitment to kill someone if he's never demonstrated killer instinct, intent or action? In the first few episodes, he had many opportunities to kill Yamamoto, and there was no chance in hell he was going to jump on any of them. Yamamoto was a complete stranger who was out to kill him, so if Yoshino can't bring himself to kill her, how am I expected to believe he could kill his innocent girlfriend?

Shaded Horizon

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

398 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

116 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

260 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

278 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

138 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 8:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.