Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 22, 2013 7:45 PM

Aug 2012
I'm starting to understand it now.

I wanna know what Shin did though, there's a chance he actually never killed anyone.
Jan 22, 2013 8:10 PM

Jul 2012
Right now, I don't know how I feel about this series. It has its interesting moments, I really like the art work for the characters in general, especially the eyes, and I'm enjoying it overall, yet I'm still uncertain if it's gonna really pull me in.
Wecc said:
All Hail HaXXspetten King of the Loli Traps!

Jan 22, 2013 8:10 PM

Mar 2012
SirMaddy said:

I wanna know what Shin did though, there's a chance he actually never killed anyone.

Here's my VERY loose theory.

I don't think the green-haired cameraman is a real person. Or if he is or was, perhaps he's the ghost of the person Shin killed in the heroine's previous memory. I'm hesitant to say that because the guy seems to disappear and re-appear all over the place. I can tell you right now he's probably the key to figuring out this whole mess.

What's her name btw? Have they mentioned it yet?
Jan 22, 2013 9:07 PM

Jun 2010
What the actual fuck happened to my post?

The pace is still slow but it's interesting, i hope it gets better and tot cliché in the end. Also, no i don't want Orion to come back, though i admit it's still pretty boring sometimes but him talking all the time won't make it better.
Laurine_AndersenJan 22, 2013 9:13 PM
Jan 22, 2013 9:48 PM

Jan 2013
If the anime is going through every route then it's actually possible for me to just watch the episodes/routes I like the most.

As much as I loved the game and the heroine, I have to agree with the others that this could have been adapted better for the new audience but so far I'm happy at the studio's work.

And for those who are seriously annoyed/angered by Orion, I would recommend dropping the series coz he's going to stay for a loong time.

General (and vaguely spoilerish) outline of the routes for those who are wondering:
Jan 23, 2013 12:08 AM

Jun 2012
Very eerie atmosphere, really fits the series. I wonder what is going on (just like she is)- the past has changed.
It's a little boring, the pace this series is moving at, but I guess I shouldn't expect her or the viewers to figure everything out this early on.
The ending was okay, I didn't really feel any emotion, even though there were two interesting things. One, Shin is not ready to talk (and is probably hiding something important), and two, Orion is heard once again.
So, we'll see where things go from there.
4/5.

Jan 23, 2013 12:39 AM

Jan 2011
As someone who hasn't gone through the VN/Otome, I'm pretty impressed thus far (and still a bit confused--which is a good thing in this instance). I'm curious to see just what personality the heroine has when she regains her memories, although her present situation just makes me want to wade in and do something to help her.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jan 23, 2013 1:29 AM

Aug 2012
So this is somewhat of an

But anyways, The pacing feels very slow.
Jan 23, 2013 1:34 AM
Dec 2012
Shin ♥
Aww, Orion where have you gone? o.o
I hope our Heroine gets a name soon~
Jan 23, 2013 3:53 AM

May 2010
It is still confusing as ever..but I like it.
Jan 23, 2013 5:31 AM

Nov 2012
The main reason why I'm not going drop this is because of how mysterious the whole amensia the heroine as. It creates such a eerie tone which is a plus for me

Oh I must add the the soundtrack was spot in this episode <3
Jan 23, 2013 5:35 AM

Feb 2011
It really should pick up the pace. It could be a lot more interesting then.
Jan 23, 2013 5:38 AM

Jul 2010
So far I find Amnesia really interesting (I didn't play the game).

About the accident... this is what I think it happened: I don't think Shin did anything wrong but I kinda suspect Toma because the girls said he was worried and not calm at all.

I am very curious about Orion's whereabouts.

Sorry for my bad English :3
More here http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=78506
Jan 23, 2013 5:58 AM
Jan 2013
Toucanbird said:
SirMaddy said:

I don't think the green-haired cameraman is a real person. Or if he is or was, perhaps he's the ghost of the person Shin killed in the heroine's previous memory. I'm hesitant to say that because the guy seems to disappear and re-appear all over the place. I can tell you right now he's probably the key to figuring out this whole mess.

No...... just... no, what you said is a complete fiction of his story, and Shin is just..... no -_-
Jan 23, 2013 6:46 AM

May 2009
God I'm totally confused now. It's like me having the amnesia. xD
I really like the anime. It's something different. I don't know the story or characters, so it's actually the first time I watch something like this.

Hopefully the story will be more understandable after a couple of episodes. I'm curious. :]
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Jan 23, 2013 7:37 AM
Feb 2009
Toucanbird said:

They didn't mention her name, she's just a Heroine and I think it's great because it makes the whole show more interesting.

I didn't play the game just like you, but I totally disagree with your theory. I don't think Ukyou is a ghost. Him being a ghost of the person Shiki killed makes even less sense. I believe he is sort of a key, though, since he's the most mysterious character.

As for me I enjoy the show. I love slow-paced animes, just like this one and it's also mysterious, so I can't help but really like it. Completely my type. The timelines idea is really interesting and I'm curious what it is all about. It's true that I feel confused while watching this show, but it makes it even more absorbing. I hope I won't be disappointed at the end, though.
Jan 23, 2013 8:34 AM

Apr 2011
Good to see our heroine having a personality. She's a bit more likable now. So Shin and her are actually dating. Lucky guy.

I want to know her real name too. The heroine is pretty. Good to know that Orion is coming back.

My mind is a bit hazy right now, so that's it for me.
Jan 23, 2013 9:12 AM

Jan 2013
So like is this ep a dream, or real? Or what, I'm so lost right now.
Jan 23, 2013 10:13 AM

May 2009
This episode was okay. I'm glad oiron wasn't in it because he was annoying. Though I don't get why if he tripped over her memories, probably at the same time she had her accident, why can't he just put them back?

I don't know but it is interesting to see that she remembers the events from the last two episodes and that the people around her have the same yet different memories of the events. So i think i might stick around to see what happens.
Jan 23, 2013 10:44 AM

Jan 2013
Zyukichan said:

Hopefully the story will be more understandable after a couple of episodes. I'm curious. :]

I really wouldn't bank on that. The 'overall' mystery (time jumping) would probably be resolved/explained by the end (9 episodes from now or more depending if they would have a second season).

However each 'character story arc' has their own share of mystery exclusive to the character route and will probably be resolved in 4 episodes or less. That is unless they

If that happens, nothing would make sense until the very end.

I like how even though I've played the game, this show keeps me guessing on how they are going to execute it.
Jan 23, 2013 11:12 AM

Aug 2011
N lookalike still looks like N to me.
Jan 23, 2013 11:35 AM
Jan 2013
minescope said:
Zyukichan said:

I really wouldn't bank on that. The 'overall' mystery (time jumping) would probably be resolved/explained by the end (9 episodes from now or more depending if they would have a second season).

However each 'character story arc' has their own share of mystery exclusive to the character route and will probably be resolved in 4 episodes or less. That is unless they

If that happens, nothing would make sense until the very end.

I like how even though I've played the game, this show keeps me guessing on how they are going to execute it.
Agree, the thing that interests me is that on such a few episodes how will they air such an anime that needs MORE than 13 episodes and like you said how will they execute it in the end.... so... much curiosity which makes it even more entertaining
Jan 23, 2013 1:01 PM

Jun 2009
I actually like Orion and Shin too. I'm starting to come around the Heroine too, I just wish she had a name. Are we ever going to know her name?
lol Waka's personality change had me laughing so much. I really like Ukyou too, I want to see more of him.
what is a person with SAD to do..
Jan 23, 2013 1:57 PM

Jun 2008
I found this ep particularly boring. Hoping it will improve. Art was still nice though.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jan 23, 2013 2:30 PM

Jul 2012
I'm confused. LOL. That's all I can say.

Starting to dislike Shin. He's too expressionless and seclusive. Not a good boyfriend IMO

Good/decent. Nice eyecandy like usual.

Heroine's starting to grow on me but she's still so...meh
MayukaJan 23, 2013 7:54 PM
Jan 23, 2013 2:56 PM

Jul 2011
Alright still confused, but this episode make me think that maybe everytime she passes out, or we don't even know what happens after those accidents, but after those accidents she travels to another timeline.
And the the guy with the long green hair is somehow involved in that.
And with Orion disappearing after the accident, I don't even know how much time passed since this timeline's accident and this timeline's present day. And then "sort of" appearing at the end of the episode.
Apparently the girl has been dating shin for 3 months, but they weren't in last episode's timeline.

Very confused, but intriguing.
A
Jan 23, 2013 5:38 PM

Aug 2012
O.O
i'm seriously confused on what is going on here >.<
Jan 23, 2013 6:04 PM
Oct 2008
I thought I was ok with this heroine but good god she is starting to get on my nerves with her 'hehs' and 'huhs' like how startled can someone be (I know she lost her memories but they're overdoing it)

and this episode was kind of boring as I'm not interested in shin. He seems a bit emotionless tbh like is that how you would normally react if your gf doesn't remember you? he seems cool with it but idk whatever

I'm still gonna watch this till the end though
Jan 23, 2013 6:13 PM
Sep 2012
It would be a bit disappointing if they're just doing Shin's route. I hope they animate the other routes especially Ukyo's. Or will they just connect the other routes into one?
Jan 23, 2013 6:50 PM

Jan 2013
bippo said:
It would be a bit disappointing if they're just doing Shin's route. I hope they animate the other routes especially Ukyo's. Or will they just connect the other routes into one?

The ending implies that they're doing all 4 guys routes and the very first scenes of episode 1

The only problem is how they are going to execute it in 12 episodes.
Jan 23, 2013 8:29 PM

Jun 2009
I wonder how their stories of the trip are so different. I love Waka in this.

Jan 23, 2013 8:55 PM
Jul 2012
I didn't like this episode. I don't even know if I'll like the rest of the episodes that they'll be posting because
1: I don't like how she's in different timelines or different worlds
2. I don't like how in each different timeline/world, the characters have different personalities
and 3. If the anime is going to share the episodes between each guy then I might drop it because even though it's based from an otome game I kind of feel like things never happened at all if she goes back and forth with different guys.
I don't know I just really don't like how they have to make everything so confusing, it's not suspenseful at all, it's just making me irritated. I wish they just stayed with the ''she lost her memories and now she has to try getting them back and along the way she'll have a romance with ONE guy'' not ''she lost her memories and there's different timelines/worlds and every character is different blah blah blah'' it's just too much!! I'm being harsh but that's just how I feel, I honestly don't know where this anime is going. And that green hair guy, he was mean in the first few eps but now he's all innocent looking and kind and his voice changed as well?
Jan 23, 2013 9:44 PM

Dec 2007
stellahumby said:
I didn't like this episode. I don't even know if I'll like the rest of the episodes that they'll be posting because
2. I don't like how in each different timeline/world, the characters have different personalities
and 3. If the anime is going to share the episodes between each guy then I might drop it because even though it's based from an otome game I kind of feel like things never happened at all if she goes back and forth with different guys.
I don't know I just really don't like how they have to make everything so confusing, it's not suspenseful at all, it's just making me irritated. I wish they just stayed with the ''she lost her memories and now she has to try getting them back and along the way she'll have a romance with ONE guy'' not ''she lost her memories and there's different timelines/worlds and every character is different blah blah blah'' it's just too much!! I'm being harsh but that's just how I feel, I honestly don't know where this anime is going. And that green hair guy, he was mean in the first few eps but now he's all innocent looking and kind and his voice changed as well?

There's a reason why there are parallel worlds. The greeh-haired guy (Ukyo) voice didn't change. There's also reason why he was mean in the first few eps. The plot is very complicated, if you don't like complicated better drop this series now.
Jan 23, 2013 9:52 PM
Jan 2013
stellahumby said:
Gosh dude, problematic much? but this how it did and will work because you wont be liking it later on and I suggest you watch Hiiro no Kakera that might cool you off -_- and you should just better drop the series
Jan 23, 2013 10:20 PM
Jan 2013
stellahumby said:

I and many others are confused as you are, but for now enjoy the ride or drop the anime if it isn't to your liking. Right now there isn't much information to string what is going on (unless you played the visual novel), but the missing pieces will be explained later as the story goes on. Hopefully everything will be (clearly) explained by the time the anime is over.
endlessabyssJan 23, 2013 10:23 PM
Jan 23, 2013 10:26 PM

Jan 2008
Oh more loose ends here. I like how this show's adaptation was executed. It's not boring nor very cliche like any other shoujo visual novels out there. The art and quality are very appalling. Great going I say.
Jan 24, 2013 9:53 AM

Feb 2010
Lieila said:
Oh more loose ends here. I like how this show's adaptation was executed. It's not boring nor very cliche like any other shoujo visual novels out there. The art and quality are very appalling. Great going I say.

+1
Jan 24, 2013 10:26 AM

Sep 2007
Well that was as clear as mud!

Jan 24, 2013 10:41 AM

Jul 2010
MusashiRose said:
Lieila said:

+1

+2

Btw, Waka in this world/time line is so funny LOL
Jan 24, 2013 11:53 AM

Jan 2011
I'm loving this, but they will need to finish this with some good reasons, big plot holes are unacceptable in a show like this. I'm really working my brain and when a show is capable of doing that it really has potential.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jan 24, 2013 11:13 PM

Jun 2010
The story does not makes much of sense, to begin with. Obviously the creators were aiming for something with a 'fairy-tale' atmosphere.
Jan 25, 2013 12:27 AM

Oct 2012
Better than the last 2. Looks like something is finally coming up.

Shoujo version of N finally talked, eh?
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Jan 25, 2013 2:07 AM

Sep 2012
nooo idea what happened lol, this series is soo confusing lol
Jan 25, 2013 7:32 AM
Apr 2011
little bit sad after Orion gone in episode 2, but now she can hear orion call her.
man, the ending, make me wanna see next episode...
Jan 25, 2013 9:39 AM
Mar 2010
finally thinks start to make sense for me since I read the game summaries.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jan 25, 2013 1:57 PM

Jul 2010
I haven't played the game (just where does everyone get it? In english that is..?) so the story is a little confusing if you ask me. I do like where the plot is going and currently I'm thinking of a parallel universe theory or something like a dream in a dream (inception! We have to go deeper ._.) but idk for sure.

I hope more things will be explained next episode and I want to find out what really caused the accident, I guess Shin is guilty?... :)
Jan 25, 2013 4:01 PM

Sep 2011
Confusing as fk
Jan 26, 2013 8:28 PM

Jan 2013
parfaited said:
Villetta_Nu said:
The heroine was in a band? That must have been one hell of a snooze fest whenever she took the stage.

I'm sure the heroine's "accident" involved Shin trying to kill her. He probably couldn't take any more of her dishrag personality and threw her off the cliff. That's really why he can't/won't talk about it. LOL!!

ahaha

Can't wait for Orion to narrate EVERYTHING for us again!

I think i'm mostly alone in this but so far I don't like Shin.

Same here, i don't like Shin that much... so far :)
Bishies. Ikemen. ~! >///< (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻....... (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧......(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Jan 27, 2013 8:35 AM

Aug 2008
OH MY GOD WAKA
I didnt really like your personality here but I loved seeing your cheerful face omg ;~;

I'm still confused okay
midori-tenshi03Jan 27, 2013 8:38 AM
Jan 27, 2013 2:56 PM

Jun 2008
Seriously considering dropping this anime. Hate the heroine and the outfits.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2013

163 by RioAl »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2013

207 by Ailastara »»
Feb 20, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Jan 8, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 11, 2013

116 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 21, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2013

98 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 16, 2023 2:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.