Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2013 2:16 PM

Jun 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, people have motivations and goals now, something which is very lacking beforehand and during the entirety of the Tenchi OVAs. It's pretty much just an average action/adventure show right now but it's so much better than all that laying around doing nothing.
Sep 5, 2014 6:45 PM
Jul 2012
yeah it is better right now than the previous episodes
Aug 25, 2016 7:55 PM

Mar 2014
Agreed! I think the previous episodes were more for filler and character development. Now their bonds are being put to the test as they try to prove their innocence. The 2nd half of this series is definitely the best!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2019 9:10 PM

Aug 2015
The way Kiyone only seems to care about being a high-ranking bureaucrat, and not justice or ideals - sam,e with her cohorts, seems a lot like what I've heard some critics of the Japanese police force say- that many applicants are looking only for a comfy government job, not to serve the public interest.

Mihoshi finally did something exactly right this time, though she still got both of them into a mess.
Oct 5, 2021 9:29 AM

Nov 2017
Things are gettin' shady not only in the Jurai military but in the Galaxy Police. &++ who is the new emperor/ruler of Jurai?

I know Kiyone was pissed at that one woman (Mitsuki, I think her name was) for telling how everyone, including her was getting promotions. It wasn't in a way to just impart some new information, it was in a way like "Hehe, look what I have that you don't!"

Glad the gang is all finally together again. *Plays Reunited by Peaches & Herb*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tenchi Muyo! Episode 9 Discussion

Artlieis - Aug 26, 2014

7 by Seabury »»
Jul 2, 2023 11:33 PM

» Do watch by release date

Mustytaco29 - May 31, 2023

4 by Salty-GB »»
May 31, 2023 5:59 AM

Poll: » Tenchi Universe Episode 26 Discussion

greenmarty - May 29, 2011

10 by nomad8 »»
Apr 30, 2023 11:13 PM

Poll: » Tenchi Muyo! Episode 25 Discussion

Artlieis - Oct 2, 2014

6 by Ilfracombe »»
Apr 30, 2023 6:03 PM

Poll: » Tenchi Muyo! Episode 24 Discussion

Artlieis - Sep 25, 2014

7 by Ilfracombe »»
Apr 29, 2023 5:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.