Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 17, 2013 9:35 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Holy shit, Rika without glasses. I had to face palm @ the film the club was watching especially with Rika. Dat logic. This episode was just fucking hilarious as usual imo. Yozora being a boss and Sena getting owned.

Dat laugh:

Pretty funny :3
Jan 17, 2013 9:35 AM

Nov 2007
Scientist girl without glasses. She's not nearsighted? lol @ her BL movie that is suitable for general. lol @ the talk about kiss between friends. Wow, Yozora remembered every line it seems! lol @ the place to cut for intermission.

Maria's sister, Keito? She cared about Maria's anti-social personality? 15? Wow, sisters are so young. lol @ Yozora and his conversation later... Later joined by Meat girl and she knows answers as usual.

Next ep.: OreImo?
tsubasaloverJan 17, 2013 9:39 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 17, 2013 9:47 AM

Jul 2010
Introduced to Kate who sure knows how to act classy by burping and passing gas.

All dat BL...
Jan 17, 2013 9:59 AM

Mar 2011
I love Rika's new hairstyle... plus she is such a cute pervo

She has also taken the Yozora/Sena couple into new levels

VA is again excellent, I wish I could pump up the volume, but the episode airs at 2:00 in the morning here

Oh! and I still want to strangle Maria At least now she has an older sister, Eda@BlackLagoon Kate... so there is hope :p

... and the ED is again visually superb
Jan 17, 2013 10:42 AM

Nov 2008
Kate is a spunky mess, and so un-nunlike, burping and passing gas like that, I prefer Maria over her, how is she a nun with that level of bad behavior. At least she cares about Maria.

Rika without glasses is cuter than with them and a bit more perverted as well.

The ending image is cute.

Jan 17, 2013 2:26 PM

Jun 2012
great episode i was really looking forward to a new season of this anime can't wait for the next episode
Jan 17, 2013 2:54 PM

Dec 2012
Now we have 2 Yozoras? Ohellyes.

And Yozora #1 has finally crossed to the dark-side.

"Friends kiss" - If this is true, my "UNIIIIIVERSE" just got a whole lot bigger.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 2013 2:55 PM
Aug 2012
Good episode!
Jan 17, 2013 3:03 PM

Feb 2012
Rika looked so damn cute without her glasses and her hair down. Maria's sister was cute and sexy as well. Jeez, and she's only 15. Very interesting personality for a girl her age lol.

Also never thought I'd laugh so hard at those homo game scenes. Love how it was Kobato in that game Sena was playing. Oh Sena!

Great ep overall. Next ep we finally see more of Kobato-chan!
Jan 17, 2013 3:27 PM

Jul 2010
Rika without glasses and with her hair down looked pretty good actually. Her bringing that BL into the club was less good though. Yozora got pretty into it too. xD

Kate is only 15? Well, I guess it's possible. She's not really ladylike to begin with, heh.

Man. Yozora is still as rude towards Sena as always. I like her, but her bitchy attitude really ticks me off sometimes.

Is that kiss practice next episode? ^^

Jan 17, 2013 3:29 PM

Dec 2009
"Yaranaika"

And I woke my family up.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jan 17, 2013 3:41 PM

Jan 2011
Oh my god, Rika looks so pretty without her glasses! That really shocked me! I lol'd so hard when they were watching Homo Game Club. Yozora's actually into BL/yaoi now lol.
"There's No Way My D*ck Can be This Cute!" - LMFAO!!!!!! That 'moan' sound effect LOL!
Sena reading out the dialogue from her galge game was so damn funny!! When it transitioned to the commercial break.. xD
Kate acting indecent and has a body of an adult is hilarious.
Who would have thought Sena was smarter than Yozora. Tomo-chan returns!! (smirk)

Sena and Kodaka kiss next episode? Owow!
Jan 17, 2013 3:53 PM

Dec 2011
Rika without glasses! Ahhhhh!

Love Nyarko-san and Oreimo reference!

Also, love Maria's sister, Kate! What a crude sister, burps and farts!

Also, from the preview... an attempt to kiss! Sweet.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 2013 4:03 PM

Sep 2011
Fiji said:
Also, love Maria's sister, Kate! What a crude sister, burps and farts!

i demand more Kate!
Jan 17, 2013 4:06 PM

Aug 2010
lindsayzzz said:

"There's No Way My D*ck Can be This Cute!" - LMFAO!!!!!! That 'moan' sound effect LOL!

LOL
Jan 17, 2013 4:37 PM

May 2010
Well this shit went over the rainbow and ended with a big DAFUQ? while the 2nd part was nice, and kate with that fart was hella nasty, but she to cute so ill let it rock.
HydnlifeJan 17, 2013 4:41 PM
Jan 17, 2013 4:41 PM

May 2011
Is it just me or does it feel like Kate drank more Coke than there should have been in that can?

Nice episode. Had a good laugh from Sena reading out that line. ^^

I also share Yozora's flaw. I'm always too quick to judge something from its cover. I need to break that habit one day.
Jan 17, 2013 4:46 PM

Dec 2010
So they ended up cutting out the line after all, well not like i can say it was surprising. Awesome episode tho, Rika looks so much better without glasses.

Jan 17, 2013 4:53 PM

Dec 2012
One of the few shows that keeps me laughing every episode! Also, the farting nun is wonderful!
Jan 17, 2013 4:54 PM

Jan 2011
these 20mins went by so fast,lol oh god the BL didn't notice how many badass lines were in it! and Rika with her hair down is the new Yozora.

Finally get to find out who Maria's sister is man is she young guess that Can was like black coffee or something lol
Jan 17, 2013 5:03 PM
Jul 2012
that girl farted. Nice.

and "theres no way my dick can be this cute" i love this show. easily show of the the season.
Jan 17, 2013 5:06 PM

Oct 2011
Good episode this week!!! Mann, Kate is still as crude as ever, also, Kate looks like Maria a lot more than from the LN illustration.
Anyway, that BL last scene is so ...., kinda make me wanna barf (guess it's cuz I'm a guy).
Sena is so easy to tease as always, just when she reach that "certain" word, cutscene. LOL!!
I'm also impressed how Yozora & Niku remembers all the questions, so god-like!!
Signature
Jan 17, 2013 5:22 PM

Dec 2012
Very good episode. Fastest 20min for a long time. Kate and Rika without glasses were both awesome =D Well King's game is up to next.
pronaldJan 17, 2013 5:28 PM
Jan 17, 2013 5:28 PM

Sep 2012
Hmm... some how I feel this ep isn't well executed... the Homo Game Club didn't last very long. Sena getting bullied. Kate appears. Maria's background story. Comparing exam answer. Sena getting bullied again... it's just like full of random stuffs whereas I am pretty sure that the previous season always have a theme for each ep... so... anyone else feels the same? ._.
Jan 17, 2013 5:31 PM

Jan 2013
Another wonderful twenty minutes gone by all too quickly, and I'm doubly stoked for next week after the preview. I'm glad Kate finally got to make her appearance in the anime. When it comes to Kodaka's little sisters, there's nun better.

...I'm sorry, I'll see myself out.
Jan 17, 2013 5:38 PM

Jan 2012
a wild kusobaba appears! she's alright, i guess. They really bashing on OreImo.

brilliant CM break btw!
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Jan 17, 2013 5:49 PM

Oct 2011
Hahahahaha Maria's "Poopy Old Hag" and"Onee-sabitch" was hilarious!! xD
My favorite parts of the anime is when Yozora and Sena argue though. They are really entertaining.
Jan 17, 2013 5:51 PM

May 2011
Rika w/o glasses and hair down was unexpectedly attractive. No Kobato-chan=fail episode. I'll let it slide this time because they gave us a nude Kobato-chan lookalike and the preview for the next episode seems siscon-friendly.
Jan 17, 2013 6:02 PM

Jan 2010
Nun + Farting = O___O
I just choke while drinking soda D:
Jan 17, 2013 6:25 PM
Feb 2010
Yaranaika made me vote 5/5.
Jan 17, 2013 6:38 PM
Oct 2010
marias sister <3

yozora always so snide but acts like a maiden hearing the word penis. HNGGGG
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Jan 17, 2013 6:40 PM
Jun 2012
JavierR said:
that girl farted. Nice.

It was actually a queef.
winter_mint said:
Hmm... some how I feel this ep isn't well executed... the Homo Game Club didn't last very long. Sena getting bullied. Kate appears. Maria's background story. Comparing exam answer. Sena getting bullied again... it's just like full of random stuffs whereas I am pretty sure that the previous season always have a theme for each ep... so... anyone else feels the same? ._.

The entire series isn't well executed because there's little to no character development (excluding a few of Sena's moments). Yozora is still a bitch and still talks to her imaginary friend, Kodaka's reputation hasn't gotten any better, ect. No one has really made any progress towards their goal of making friends. All they really do is hangout, play video games and shit. It's still an entertaining show. Although, I find it odd that their goal is to make friends and yet, they're already friends and they don't even acknowledge it. Hell, even Yozora turned down the idea of her and Kodaka continuing their friendship after it was revealed to him that she was "Sora", his childhood best friend. It makes one question why the hell she wanted him to know in the first place. Well, other than to explain why she never showed up and never told him that she was actually a girl.

Idk.... I still find this series to be rather enjoyable, despite its flaws.
Jan 17, 2013 6:46 PM

Apr 2012
Kate: Hottest 15 year old ever.

Jan 17, 2013 6:55 PM
Oct 2010
Kate is a mess, no doubt about it... I guess she would fit right in XD

Sena's perversion made even Rika shy away, that was so funny.

Yvese said:
Love how it was Kobato in that game Sena was playing. Oh Sena!
Kobato is in danger...
Erzaa said:
Hahahahaha Maria's "Poopy Old Hag" and"Onee-sabitch" was hilarious!! xD
Oh right, that was golden. "Onee-sababa" XD
AjunkyJan 17, 2013 6:58 PM
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Jan 17, 2013 7:13 PM

Jun 2012
Attia said:
JavierR said:
that girl farted. Nice.

It was actually a queef.
winter_mint said:

The entire series isn't well executed because there's little to no character development (excluding a few of Sena's moments). Yozora is still a bitch and still talks to her imaginary friend, Kodaka's reputation hasn't gotten any better, ect. No one has really made any progress towards their goal of making friends. All they really do is hangout, play video games and shit. It's still an entertaining show. Although, I find it odd that their goal is to make friends and yet, they're already friends and they don't even acknowledge it. Hell, even Yozora turned down the idea of her and Kodaka continuing their friendship after it was revealed to him that she was "Sora", his childhood best friend. It makes one question why the hell she wanted him to know in the first place. Well, other than to explain why she never showed up and never told him that she was actually a girl.

Idk.... I still find this series to be rather enjoyable, despite its flaws.

I kind of disagree here.

Yozora is nicer than she was first season. She's no angel but she isn't nearly as mean-spirited or cruel as she was. She's recognizes when she has gone too far and apologizes. That is something she wouldn't have done last season.

Rika has also shown some character development this season. She is trying to be more feminine than she was last season. Just watch her closely this episode.

These two have shown the most progress. If anything I am disappointed in Yukimura who has had no character development this season or last season for that matter.

Overall it is a mixed bag (and I didn't even mention Sena and Kodoka who's growth I have ambivalent feelings toward) but certainly we are moving in the right direction this season.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jan 17, 2013 7:17 PM

Oct 2012
This episode was funny as hell, like usually:D Rika with no glasses just too good and kick-ass nun Kate makes her appearance. Can't wait for the next episode to come out:)
Jan 17, 2013 7:20 PM

Jul 2009
Kodaka Family (Kobato, Maria) +1 Little Sister (Kate ~ Age:15)
Jan 17, 2013 7:30 PM

Mar 2011
Some Oreimo references this week and next week
lol @fart
Jan 17, 2013 7:30 PM

May 2012
oh man, I literally forgot all the character names throughout this anime

Then they mentioned "Meat" and i was like LOL

It all started coming back bit by bit, and this episode was pretty funny XD
Jan 17, 2013 7:36 PM

Oct 2011
This episode is just hilarious, from Rikka's Homo Anime to Sister Kate's un-nun like behaviour. Yozora still annoys me at times, but even she is starting to become more tolerable. I hope to see some romance spark between Sena and Kodaka this season.

Jan 17, 2013 7:38 PM
Jun 2012
shigeru212 said:

Yozora is nicer than she was first season.

Hardly.
shigeru212 said:

Rika has also shown some character development this season. She is trying to be more feminine than she was last season. Just watch her closely this episode.

It's rather odd to come to that conclusion based on one episode. For all we know, she could return to the same old Rika next week. With her screws being loose and all.
shigeru212 said:
These two have shown the most progress.

Lol. Seriously? Rika has shown more progress than even Sena? Wow...
shigeru212 said:

If anything I am disappointed in Yukimura who has had no character development this season or last season for that matter.

He's just a supporting character. If anything, you should be disappointed in the main characters' lack of development.
Jan 17, 2013 7:40 PM

Jun 2012
This anime is one of my favorites, it's always funny like at the beginning when they all watched the bl anime. Meat actually read the diologue from the game. I still don't know why none of them have realized they are friends, but its funny when they are like "when we get friends this could be useful." Kobato should be in every episode. Looks like she will be in the next one though.

5/5
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Jan 17, 2013 7:56 PM
Jun 2008
we had rika with no glasses show everyone a video which was "GAH" make yozora like it so much & also make meat say something from a game got a kobato lookalike on it.

then kodaka meet nun kate who was drinknig had bit her "doing" with maria of sorts give ok for them helping maria yet a bit ha ha on it all.

finally got kodaka & yozura had compare answers til meat arrive in same way as usual days goes on.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jan 17, 2013 8:19 PM

Mar 2010
lindsayzzz said:
Oh my god, Rika looks so pretty without her glasses! That really shocked me! I lol'd so hard when they were watching Homo Game Club. Yozora's actually into BL/yaoi now lol.
Sena reading out the dialogue from her galge game was so damn funny!! When it transitioned to the commercial break.. xD
Kate acting indecent and has a body of an adult is hilarious.
Who would have thought Sena was smarter than Yozora. Tomo-chan returns!! (smirk)

Sena and Kodaka kiss next episode? Owow!

Almost exactly what he said LOL... The homo game club movie made me laugh so much, "There's No Way My D*ck Can be This Cute!" i LOL's so hard i was choking.

Sena smarter than Yozora was indeed a big surprise.
Currently watching everything that comes out to avoid missing something good...

Jan 17, 2013 8:24 PM

Mar 2012
綱 and 網... freaking similarities...
Jan 17, 2013 8:53 PM

May 2011
Wish they didn't cut out the full scene with sena, but overall pretty good ep.

Always wanted to see that animated QQ
RockerXDJan 17, 2013 8:57 PM
Jan 17, 2013 9:19 PM
Aug 2012
Didn't really feel this episode because I hate when anime shows combine stuff like three chapters bundled together into one episode. If you know your manga is going to be adapted into an anime, write some better chapters that have coherent plots. Otherwise you'll end up with weird pacing, and episodes where practically nothing happens.

Also I can't wait for Funi to dub this, they usually have really solid translations that are actually FUNNY. I REALLY like dubs (I don't care what you guys think) because I find English to sound more appealing, and the voices sound a lot better(japanese sounds lame to me due to no long vowel sounds in practically any word, which comes off as very monotone).
Jan 17, 2013 9:48 PM
Oct 2010
PonyMaster5000 said:
Didn't really feel this episode because I hate when anime shows combine stuff like three chapters bundled together into one episode. If you know your manga is going to be adapted into an anime, write some better chapters that have coherent plots. Otherwise you'll end up with weird pacing, and episodes where practically nothing happens.
It's a light novel, and while the anime helps sell more books, it's the books themselves what generate most of the income the authors gets. To write them so they are easier to animate is not a good priority.

On the other hand, the animation studio that picks the novel is the one who should hire better scriptwriters for the adaptation... but many of them consider the money better invested animating fanservice.

That said, this ain't exactly an intellectual anime, I think the screenplay is perfectly fine for a comedy like this.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Jan 17, 2013 9:58 PM

Jan 2011
Since neither of the two "sisters" are actually old enough to take vows and become nuns, I always tend to dismiss their deviations from a nun's role as being pretty meaningless. This will be my only quibbling with the portrayal, as I've found most anime has a sketchy understanding at best about the way the Catholic church works (and as a pagan I'm not a big fan of that or any other church). On the other hand both the movie and the game sequences were hilarious--I really want to see Kodaka end up with both Sena and Yozora since then the comedy would just continue into adult life...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jan 17, 2013 10:06 PM

May 2012
This episode was so good that it felt like it lasted 5 mins. Anyways 5/5.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

253 by Ske80 »»
Apr 17, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

457 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.