Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2008 5:56 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
..........he didn't have to punch Duo that hard just for an act >_>
Jul 1, 2009 9:52 AM
Jun 2009
Duo was the dummy who stole the damaged suit instead of Hilde's functional one.
Aug 2, 2009 8:18 PM

Aug 2008
aramarth said:

Point made.
Oct 17, 2009 11:27 AM

Jul 2009
Perhaps Hilde's mobile suit would have been locked down, where as his wasn't considered to be of much use.
Aug 5, 2011 4:17 AM
Jul 2018
So either Duo knocked a guy off AND stole his suit in 10 seconds or so, or everyone else is incredibly dumb/slow to realise what was going on until he was done. Probably the former.
Aug 8, 2011 3:34 PM

May 2008
I thought Duo was the most reasonable guy among the Gundam pilots but here he goes, stealing a damaged mobile suit :/ Even if Hilde's was locked Duo is a Gundam pilot after all. He could have steal it >_>

Hilde's quick side change :O

I want moar Relena!!
Aug 30, 2011 9:54 AM
Jun 2009
What's with Hilde's sudden change of heart?
Mar 27, 2012 7:19 PM

Jan 2011
domokun1134 said:
What's with Hilde's sudden change of heart?

Isn't it obvious? She realized her and Duo were fighting for the same thing, which made her question the intentions of Oz.
Dec 15, 2012 12:47 AM

Sep 2010
Geez for just an act they sure beat up Duo hard. Well it had to look realistic so the soldiers wouldn't be suspicious, but still. xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Nov 24, 2013 9:41 AM

Jun 2012
Honestly, Hilde changing heart was a bit forced, but ok...

Lol poor Duo, he was beaten so hard... Reminds me of Zeta Gundam and all it's slaps :P

Seems like Zeechs and the Gundam pilots are on the same side. I hope they cooperate in a battle sometime.
Jan 2, 2014 2:00 PM

Jul 2009
amazing episode as always :)

Sally Po managing to find Gundam Zero One and even tried to saved it since Heero Yuy is too careless :P

seeing Duo with sunglasses is badass! Hilde seems to be your typical soldier only following their orders. i do agree that her changed of her out of a sudden was kinda weird, then i realize that she did question his commander on why they didn't fire a warning shot.

and what the hell, didn't duo appeared on TV all over the newst? unless this is a new colony, they would have been able to identify him again in a matter of seconds.

as for Duo taking his damage suit instead of a new one. Hilden might have locked hers so Duo would probably take some time to hack it.

i hope Hilde survives this!!

so Gundam Deathscythe and Natakua are now being rebuild!!! i can't wait for the new suits!!

Duo getting his ass kick by one of the scientists!! looks like they're not all talk huh :P

wow so Heero Yuy, Wufei and now Duo are being held in prison. seems like Quatre and Trowa are still on the loose.

why do i get a feeling that Trowa and Lady Une is getting along with each other :) i hope Lady Une doesn't overdo it!

we have Sally Poe for Wufei, then again also with Heero Yuy, Relena for Heero Yuy, Quatre with his sister Irene, Duo with Hilde, and Trowa has two girls: Catherine, Lady Une.

seems Trowa and Heero Yuy are the most popular ones!!

and why the hell do they keep spoiling the good bits on the preview episodes :(

i'm thinking of not watching it anymore due to the amount of spoiling they showed.

next episode is gonna be ace though! Quatre is back!!
Feb 14, 2014 2:44 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
atomusku said:
So either Duo knocked a guy off AND stole his suit in 10 seconds or so, or everyone else is incredibly dumb/slow to realise what was going on until he was done. Probably the former.

I thought that too...one second he was wearing his regular clothes, the next he's already in the suit o_o he must be incredibly speedy.

DonKangolJones said:
aramarth said:

Point made.

Haha this also.

So right now we have three of them locked up, at least they won't be too lonely :P Trowa is doing a good job gaining Lady Une's trust, and Quatre...well not sure what he's up to. Poor Duo though getting beat up like that in order to trick them. Respect.
May 15, 2014 9:33 PM
Aug 2011
Amuro_Char said:
Lol poor Duo, he was beaten so hard... Reminds me of Zeta Gundam and all it's slaps :P

It's like when Char beat Kamille ahahah.
Sometimes you've just got to hit beat them a little harder even if you're just acting!
Aug 25, 2015 1:06 PM
Feb 2015
aramarth said:

OMG I just realized that LOL!
Aug 25, 2015 1:14 PM
Feb 2015
[quote=tingy]
atomusku said:

I thought that too...one second he was wearing his regular clothes, the next he's already in the suit o_o he must be incredibly speedy.

OMG, I just realized that too. LOL LOL!
Feb 2, 2016 5:44 AM

May 2009
Duo's plot armor was too thick. What material is that made of?
Aug 28, 2017 4:08 PM
Aug 2017
Deathscythe and Shenlong Gumdams!
There evolution is almost complete!
Yeah,baby!
Mar 31, 2018 9:00 AM

Mar 2018
Some excessive force toward Duo at the end xD

So the gundam pilots are being imprisoned together just like the scientists. Very smart move.
Apr 15, 2019 10:40 AM

Aug 2008
Hilde suddenly changing sides is dumb don't buy it for a moment. But the guy says they shouldnt fight so yeah why not let him try to blow up the lunar base?
Feb 23, 2021 3:15 PM

Sep 2017
Hilde : I am a soldier and my iron will is unchangeable!
Duo : We are the same dattebayo!
Hilde : lol I guess now is the time to become a traitor.
Ok
Mar 23, 2023 7:27 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Duo´s episode and a great truth!!! kekeke
Oct 29, 2023 4:06 AM

Jul 2017
I think Hilde's change of Heart makes more sense that the absurd split personality of lady une
''Touch the darkness inside me''

More topics from this board

» The “Shojo” of Gundam?

FuunsaikiStar - Apr 2

3 by deg »»
Apr 2, 10:33 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 39 Discussion

aero - Dec 1, 2008

27 by Neemesis_2 »»
Mar 14, 1:07 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 30 Discussion

aero - Nov 30, 2008

25 by Gex88 »»
Mar 8, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 49 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Dec 1, 2008

50 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 25, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 48 Discussion

aero - Dec 1, 2008

23 by Neemesis_2 »»
Nov 4, 2023 6:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.