MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Hakushaku to Yousei Episode 7 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Hakushaku to Yousei »» Hakushaku to Yousei Episode 7 Discussion

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
View Poll Results: Hakushaku to Yousei Episode 7 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

26 66.67%
4 out of 5: Liked it

10 25.64%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 2.56%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 2.56%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 2.56%
Voters: 39

02-11-09, 9:30 AM

lol... ''i want to mate with you'' lmao... jokes... i rili like kelpie but they make him seem like such a bad guy... Poor thing...

I think at this point its established how attractively cunning edgar is. I love him!!!

Why does lydia keep pushing everyone away? what was she thinking when she agreed to marry a horse? of course its all about hay and mating... lmao.

07-12-10, 5:39 AM

Am i crazy or Ermine looks a lot like Saya from Blood+

08-21-10, 4:07 PM

I think Ermine looks funny. And poor Kelpie~

07-14-11, 9:12 PM

Awww poor Kelpie!!! He deserves a happy ending.
At first I thought Raven would like Lydia (silly thought) but I guess no...
I like Edgar and I don't really understand why some people don't I mean he's so charming!!! :D

02-20-12, 10:11 AM

I'm mad, Lydia should have stayed with Kelpie. Edgar even used her dad as an excuse for her to come back to the real world when in fact he wasn't even worried.

10-19-13, 11:19 PM

It's okay Kelpie because you're still better than the MC no matter what anyone says.

08-17-14, 11:51 AM

"A kelpie's blood will lose it's effect if it comes into contact with the air." ..... then shouldn't it have already lost its effect? just saying, he bit his finger and blood welled up on it, which went into lydia's mouth, allowing it to come into contact with air. even if it hadn't then. every time lydia spoke, air would have hit it...

while i do feel sorry for kelpie, he still kinda had it coming with the way he almost forced lydia to join him in the fairy world. despite that though, it is pretty awesome of him to play it cool and wait for her to get her stuff done in the human world instead of trying to force her to stay.

so, ermine was turned into a selkie when she fell from the cliff? selkie are seals that shed their skin to appear as human women, not the other way around. she does have fae blood in her, just like raven, so maybe to dormant blood activated when her life was in danger? i guess we'll find out in later episodes.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices