MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Golden Boy Episode 6 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Golden Boy »» Golden Boy Episode 6 Discussion

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
View Poll Results: Golden Boy Episode 6 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

113 80.14%
4 out of 5: Liked it

25 17.73%
3 out of 5: It was OK

3 2.13%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 141

07-08-14, 9:54 AM

Great ending, it really ment that all the other episodes ment something, with the girls appearing again :)

10-08-14, 2:45 PM

well

what can I say...

Indeed, it was very very very educational show

9/10

10-18-14, 2:42 AM

I love the cooperation between the different companies/people
I wish that there'd be more episodes but then again, they'd exploit or ruin the story

10-18-14, 2:46 AM

mitsji said:
I love the cooperation between the different companies/people
I wish that there'd be more episodes but then again, they'd exploit or ruin the story

Having read the manga this is very true and exactly what happened,it got very repetitive and tried way to hard to "up the stakes" by introducing all kinds of crazy bimbos and ridiculous situations.

6 episodes ,while short,was exactly the perfect amount of wacky yet charming Golden Boy had to offer.

10-29-14, 2:35 PM

So this ep is basically how this whole anime was made. And i love how theres always a toilet scene in every ep xD too funny. My fave eps were 2 and 5.

12-13-14, 4:30 AM

And I was hoping for them to catch Kintaro in the end. Too bad, no hilarity ensuing...Golden Boy generally features Kintaro in his journey of self-discovery through the unorthodox means of applying for jobs with women, and obviously, his weird fetishes. It would be pleasant if they could develop this into a full-fledged anime based on modern technology, and also reveal a bit more on his back-story, providing more details on the character Kintaro himself. However, considering the explicit content - it is but a distant dream. Praise for its unique take and episodic nature (which suits in this case due to Golden Boy's comedy format), and important life-lesson undertones throughout, with a highly ecchi facade though. Benkyo, benkyo, benkyo!!
"If you reject me, I'll blast a hole in you!" Kanzaki H. Aria
Just kidding.

12-30-14, 8:00 AM

Well I would say that this one was the worst one of all the anime, but still great. 4/5 for this episode, 10/10 for the whole anime. Really loved it, maybe because of it that I´m very similar to him :D :P

01-01-15, 4:29 PM

Ah yes..Way to start off the new year with the completion of Golden Boy! A classic! Loved the opening, please don't ask why xD. Kinda wanted a little more from the ending, but still great nonetheless.
TAKE THE FIGHT TO KICKSTARTER!

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy