Forum Settings
Forums

That period after you finish a good anime/manga...

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 1, 2015 5:34 PM

Jul 2013
Necromancers....
Jun 1, 2015 5:36 PM

May 2014
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu and Kekkai Sensen are ending soon... I don't know what I gonna do with my life... Good thing Ansatsu Kyoushitsu got a second season ;P

Jun 1, 2015 6:10 PM

Mar 2015
Angel beats
gosh the feeling you get almost cried. Teared up during some scenes Most amazing anime i watched omg i just i just no words to say. I think you guys would understand. uhhhhhhh sooo uhhhhhhhhhh
Help me!
Jun 1, 2015 6:19 PM

Sep 2014
i used to have those small periods of time right after i finish a good anime where i feel as if nothing compares to that certain show. it would get really hard to fill the void with another anime, so instead, i would just rewatch the same show over and over again.

now, it's a lot easier to fill in the void after completing a good anime. finding a similar show, discussing the show with fellow fans, and watching seasonal anime are all good ways to fill the void.
Jun 9, 2015 9:57 PM

Jun 2015
It happened to me when I finished Gurren Lagann and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.
Jun 9, 2015 10:01 PM

Nov 2014
Yes, but then I remember that there is still more good shows I have not watched

Jun 10, 2015 2:45 AM

Sep 2012
I'll be done for at least a few days. Hunter x Hunter had me off for like a month, LOL.
Jun 10, 2015 3:29 AM

May 2015
I raced through the big three in a month, and I was almost depressed after I finished the last one (Bleach).
Same after finishing Death Note.
And Fullmetal Alchemist.
And Gintama.

Jun 10, 2015 3:30 AM
May 2014
i remember the feels after i finished code geass (the void)
that make me depressed for 4 days :D
Sturgeon's law : 90% of Everything is Crap
Jul 16, 2015 5:34 PM

Mar 2015
I just sit there thinking
"What da fck to do. . . "
Dec 1, 2016 6:46 AM
Sep 2016
Series Hangover: "Inability to start a new show because you're still living in the last shows's world."

A good show makes you feel apart of the story, you may not consciously realize just how much you relate to the characters, you feel a loss as though a relationship is over.

“You can’t, if you can’t feel it, if it never
Rises from the soul, and sways
The heart of every single hearer,
With deepest power, in simple ways.
You’ll sit forever, gluing things together,
Cooking up a stew from other’s scraps,
Blowing on a miserable fire,
Made from your heap of dying ash.
Let apes and children praise your art,
If their admiration’s to your taste,
But you’ll never speak from heart to heart,
Unless it rises up from your heart’s space.”
― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Faust: First Part

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." -- Dr. Seuss
Dec 1, 2016 7:17 AM
Jul 2018
i just go onto another one directly afterwards usually. i even forget about a lot of anime i've seen. sometimes it might take me awhile for me to remember something i've watched. i haven't read it, but i've watched all of love hina. it wasn't bad.. for some reason i remember maison ikkoku was what i watched directly after that. it ended up being one of if not my favorite anime of all time. i started watching something else directly after finishing it of course. I wasn't depressed, but I missed it. I kinda wish i didn't binge it so i could savor it more. It was the longest most satisfying romcom anime i've ever seen. Nothing I could watch would ever amount to it.
Dec 1, 2016 7:27 AM
Nov 2016
jarring said:
i just go onto another one directly afterwards usually. i even forget about a lot of anime i've seen. sometimes it might take me awhile for me to remember something i've watched. i haven't read it, but i've watched all of love hina. it wasn't bad.. for some reason i remember maison ikkoku was what i watched directly after that. it ended up being one of if not my favorite anime of all time. i started watching something else directly after finishing it of course. I wasn't depressed, but I missed it. I kinda wish i didn't binge it so i could savor it more. It was the longest most satisfying romcom anime i've ever seen. Nothing I could watch would ever amount to it.

True that.... At a point i tot i was loosing my memories
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» What percentage of anime that you've seen did you pirate? ( 1 2 3 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 13

134 by DesuMaiden »»
2 minutes ago

» What is your most re-watched anime? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

62 by Jackson1333 »»
3 minutes ago

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

73 by Saiunknown »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » How many characters from MAL top-100 do you know and what is your opinion on them?

Shizuna - 1 hour ago

10 by BitChilly »»
6 minutes ago

» What is your opinion on anime becoming mainstream?

BroDa2545 - 3 hours ago

20 by KitsuFrost »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.