Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 9, 2013 10:55 AM

Jan 2011
i was reading green boy manwha, and liked to put it in my reading list so i wont forget where iam... but cant find it here on myanimelist on search ? can anyone help me out ?
Jan 10, 2013 12:00 AM

Nov 2011
Green Boy is an internet manwha or internet comic/whatever it is called. MAL guidelines says that in order for a manga/manwha to be put on here it needs to be published. (Meaning I guess being able to purchase a physical copy of it.)
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jan 11, 2013 12:21 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Thread moved.
Jan 11, 2013 6:06 AM

Jan 2011
thx for moving =)
Jan 20, 2013 11:01 PM
Dec 2008
Funny how it was registered a couple days ago. Then it got removed. Also, I believe you can purchase physical copies.
Jan 21, 2013 8:58 AM
Aug 2007
krikara said:
Funny how it was registered a couple days ago. Then it got removed. Also, I believe you can purchase physical copies.

If you can link to proof of this, then it has a better chance of being added back to the database.
Oct 12, 2013 4:25 PM
Jul 2010
LOL It's utterly amazing that I can din numerous "webtoons" manhwa yet can fin green boy no where. Ill try to resubmit it
Oct 12, 2013 4:37 PM

Nov 2010
Tobuay said:
LOL It's utterly amazing that I can din numerous "webtoons" manhwa yet can fin green boy no where. Ill try to resubmit it
It's not allowed if it's not professionally published so don't bother. All the webtoons on here are professionally published.
Nov 7, 2013 3:24 PM
Jul 2010
IntroverTurtle said:
Tobuay said:
It's not allowed if it's not professionally published so don't bother. All the webtoons on here are professionally published.

Personally I think MAL should change their "guide lines". The world is an ever changing place, especially on the net. It is still "produced" and by the same people that produced Orange Marmalade, Naver. I mean it's not like this site is megavideo where the FBI is gonna close it down because the are selling copy-written materials. Either way it is published on their site, along with others, just because there is no physically copy does not mean it is not produced or that amateurs are writing it. By rejecting it on this site it the same as denying the mangaka that wrote it. Besides a lot of the webtoons that come out of Korea are a lot better, story wise, then the mangas coming out of Japan.
Nov 7, 2013 3:41 PM

Nov 2010
Tobuay said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Tobuay said:

Personally I think MAL should change their "guide lines". The world is an ever changing place, especially on the net. It is still "produced" and by the same people that produced Orange Marmalade, Naver. I mean it's not like this site is megavideo where the FBI is gonna close it down because the are selling copy-written materials. Either way it is published on their site, along with others, just because there is no physically copy does not mean it is not produced or that amateurs are writing it. By rejecting it on this site it the same as denying the mangaka that wrote it.
Well MAL says they're most likely not going to change, unless this starts happening in Japan and then maybe they'll change it. You can read what the DB admin says about the same thing. But don't expect it to change.

Tobuay said:
Besides a lot of the webtoons that come out of Korea are a lot better, story wise, then the mangas coming out of Japan.
That's only your opinion, that has no voice in the guidelines.
Jan 6, 2014 9:27 AM
Dec 2012
Bleh wish I could add it to my list.
Jun 6, 2014 1:57 AM

Nov 2007
+1
Jun 6, 2014 5:25 AM
Is a Hidden Gem

Aug 2007
If you saw a title and it disappeared, it must have been in the queue for approval and been denied.

If you can prove it has been psychically published (a picture or an isbn number) then it will be added to the database.
Nov 16, 2015 10:23 AM

Jul 2014
I really want to add it to mine as well. Such an amazing read!!!

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Manga DB - Post Modifications/Duplicates Here ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aarana - Jan 4, 2009

7686 by Barbaduk »»
4 hours ago

Sticky: » Manga DB - Post Genre/Theme Requests Here ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - Mar 28, 2022

130 by Barbaduk »»
Apr 22, 10:28 AM

» Surprising Manga Still Needs Approval

Uutama - Apr 19

0 by Uutama »»
Apr 19, 1:01 AM

» TO THE ADMINISTRATORS OF MAL! BIBLIOMANIA!

carhs14 - Aug 12, 2023

11 by jere344 »»
Apr 18, 7:52 PM

» Pending approval items

Marrzo - Apr 17

0 by Marrzo »»
Apr 17, 12:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.