Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
May 1, 2019 11:16 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
I'm on the side of the bird being an annoyance but we have to keep him here or else it'd be too slice of life? Honestly I'd love learning the technical aspects of mochi making and that'd be enough.

Aside from that the pastel softness of it is cute and though mundane it captures some nice aspects. Been on my ptw for a while now.
Feb 3, 2020 3:29 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Okay, this was surprisingly hilarious, fun and cozy to watch!

Mochimazzi's antics and his mannerisms are simply top-tier too xD. I've seen characters like this before so it wasn't too much of a surprise but the VA choice, for one, is brilliant! Hilarious name under the circumstance too, loved how the father was trying to convince him to change it to Mochiumai (Mochi is Delicious).

Tamako seems like a really fun company too, and likewise for Mochizou and the other characters. I'm looking forward to seeing more of such gold interactions! God, Anko sure is kawaii though.

KyoAni's animation is crispy, detailed and gorgeous as ever! You can never pick on them, can you? Especially liking the colour pastel and artstyle! I've seen and used numerous gifs from the ED alone (never knew it was from here though) but finally seeing it in full motion with the whole ED sequence was a really nice feeling too.

To be honest, an anime just about the workings behind a Mochi shop, similar to Hanasaku Iroha I suppose, is enough to pique my curiosity but looks like I'm in for a fun (possibly funner) ride nonetheless!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

May 18, 2020 11:28 PM
Apr 2020
Aw... Man! this was so fun to watch! I liked tamako a lot, I'm pretty sure that bird will give me a few laughs haha, this anime looks so innocent and cute and I'm living for it lol
Also the man from that "music/disco store", didn't find weird the fact that the bird was able to talk..?
May 30, 2020 3:25 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Another SoL CGDCT. And surely as heaven, the whole girls just a fuckin cute like a fuckin plushies doll! Thanks god, i just found this show and begone with it. However, when that bird appear and fear my lovely An-chan, i can't help myself to wanting that cunt bird into some bird fry! And i guessed, the add with that boy really help the story into some cuteness. Nice seeing his interaction! Welp, next comment will be in episodes 4, so its time to moving out!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 17, 2020 10:15 PM

Aug 2019
wow, that has to be the most fever dream first episode i think i've watched in a while.
Feels like i've been thrown head first into a tumble drier won't lie. Get introduced to a good amount of characters and a talking bird? That claims to be on a journey to find a bride for his prince? I mean i'm really surprised the characters took it as well as they did, it's not everyday you find a bird who can do that but hay. If it was me, i'd probably see my doctor before thinking i finally snapped.
I think i have a grips on the story, pretty sure this is a SOL anime is what i'm telling myself before remembering the talking bird and immediately just going "right????????"
Ngl as well, did feel like we blasted through a lot in just one episode. Switched scenes and dates pretty fast well felt more like we skimmed over every scene and person we'd be seeing in this anime in one episode.
Sep 10, 2020 3:00 AM

Jul 2020
Well that was quite fun.

Just wondering why no one seems flustered with the talking bird, like it was just natural.
Feb 17, 2021 12:44 PM

Jul 2019
I dont know why I dropped this back then this seems fun
Mar 25, 2021 10:48 AM
May 2019
OWWW, this Mochi-maker-couple is sooooo cuteeeee.

I thought there wouldn't be any competition on this romance, but the prince is human, so I don't know.
Oct 2, 2021 12:43 AM
Jun 2014
I have to say, I would never in a million years have thought that this show would spend most of its time on a perverted molesting bird
Sep 26, 2022 9:23 AM

Jul 2019
This made me happy. I like it a lot!
I laughed when Tamako threw the bird back to the mens side in the bath house.
Jan 17, 2023 9:38 AM
Aug 2022
I already seen Tamako love story and honestly I already regret not watching the series before that. I find it adorable and comforting, it also made me laugh a few a times.
Everything feels perfect, almost perfect at least, like somekind of Utopia.
May 2, 2023 12:26 AM
May 2023
sinceramete no fue lo que esperaba, tal vez sea el momento y no tanto el anime
May 24, 2023 3:25 PM
Jan 2022
LOVEEEEE This anime
Dec 11, 2023 12:12 AM

Dec 2022
Adorable. Not sure about the bird but guess I'll get used to it.
Dec 11, 2023 1:00 AM

Nov 2014
One of the most bizarre first episodes I've ever seen. The bird feels like a serious mistake by the creators, it's an annoying presence and based on its prominence in the OP I assume it isn't going to be going away.
Mar 19, 10:54 AM

Dec 2015
Somehow, I like the bird and it is my favourite character so far. At least he has some personality.

Nice girls and boys who are nothing else than being nice and "likeable" annoy me.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tamako Market Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 6, 2013

178 by Assassin2112 »»
Mar 22, 8:09 PM

Poll: » Tamako Market Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2013

219 by HyperNova06 »»
Jan 24, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Tamako Market Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2013

224 by katakumplat »»
Jan 7, 12:53 AM

Poll: » Tamako Market Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2013

174 by katakumplat »»
Jan 4, 4:44 PM

Poll: » Tamako Market Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2013

132 by katakumplat »»
Dec 31, 2023 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.