Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2013 1:39 PM

Sep 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Gokuu. Where are you? Hurry up.
May 13, 2013 9:53 PM

Apr 2010
Fethbita said:

Gokuu. Where are you? Hurry up.

lol for real!

Jun 1, 2013 2:09 AM

Feb 2013
Haha anyone notice the first time they show the earth outside Friezas ship window the moon is there, that thing just won't stay destroyed will it lol?

Also Vegeta in a pink shirt <3 lol.
Nov 21, 2013 7:06 PM

May 2012
Ow for real I did not expect this that Freeza returned after all that... Goku for once you really are an idiot for not finishing him... Well Vegeta sure was pretty casual for once and bulma sure has a freaky hair style this time xD

Well lets see what's next!
Dec 2, 2013 1:03 PM
Sep 2010
I thought Freeza was dead. I"m so mad that he's still alive. Hopefully, Goku will be able to beat him and his father.
Uploader53
Dec 21, 2013 4:52 AM

Jun 2009
And now we enter the Trunks Saga. Can't wait to get this party started.
Jan 27, 2014 12:20 AM

Oct 2009
New OP sequence: some angry face first, and we also see new main character at the end. Vegeta will be able to go SSJ

Shape430 said:
Haha anyone notice the first time they show the earth outside Friezas ship window the moon is there, that thing just won't stay destroyed will it lol?

Yeah btw
Jul 21, 2015 8:16 AM

Feb 2014
Lol, this episode was WAY BETTER than the past few episodes!
If you don't like me, acquire some taste
Jul 27, 2015 2:58 PM

May 2015
seriously Goku needs to stop being soft and finish his opponents that pink shirt though
Jan 30, 2016 3:47 AM

May 2013
LOL Vegeta is so hilarious, I love his interactions with Bulma - they are so entertaining together. LOL @ the pink shirt. And I'm pretty shocked at Freiza not being dead and returning with King Cold hopefully it will make for some great epsiodes upcoming.

Mar 24, 2016 10:46 AM

Aug 2013
I remember how this episode was pseudo-adapted in the second legacy of Goku game.
Jun 27, 2016 8:07 PM

Feb 2016
Nice filler and story combination episode.

Looks like Vegeta falls mercy to the female command that is Bulma xD

Don't worry, your armor will probably be clean soon. Can she fix the hole though?

Also I guess Chi Chi never thought to ask...

"I need to learn how to fly. How can I discipline a kid that can just take off like that."

Ask Goku? Yes? No? Maybe... lol.

“Don’t just mindlessly judge people as you please.” – Rin Okumura
“Your past shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.” – Rin Okumura
Jul 12, 2016 11:56 PM

Sep 2013
Nooooo....not more Freeza!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
May 24, 2018 1:03 PM

Nov 2017
So, I decided to skip the Garlic Jr saga because it was mostly filler. What happened to some of the voice actors? I hope they return, I'm not such a fan of the new ones like Vegetas or Oolongs.

I honestly thought that dream Gohan had was real, and that Frieza had returned hiding out as Goku. And the new tutor? Why would Chi Chi hire such a dick?

Vegeta's so tsundere xD I can't wait to see his and Bulma's relationship spring off as he gets settled into life on earth (at least I hope that'll happen)

Frieza has actually returned though, although he's an android? I thought the power level everyone sensed was someone else but I guess I was wrong. I'm interested to see how his dad will turn out too as a character. How will everyone manage against him too? I bet he's even stronger now, and Goku's far off.
You can't miss something until it's gone.
May 24, 2018 1:06 PM

Nov 2017
RyanEsau said:
Nice filler and story combination episode.

Looks like Vegeta falls mercy to the female command that is Bulma xD

Don't worry, your armor will probably be clean soon. Can she fix the hole though?

Also I guess Chi Chi never thought to ask...

"I need to learn how to fly. How can I discipline a kid that can just take off like that."

Ask Goku? Yes? No? Maybe... lol.

She doesn't need Goku, remember how she used the Kaio-ken attack early in the Garlic Jr saga? I'm sure Chi Chi learnt it on her own; she has the potential to beat Goku!
You can't miss something until it's gone.
Mar 19, 2019 6:12 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
As soon as I have seen ChiChis reaction it was clear for me Goku wasnt back it was only a dream. As she would care for Goku that egoistic thing -.-

Jun 2, 2019 1:25 PM

Jul 2008
God damn it Goku....you blew it again by not finishing him off and now you're not on the same planet as Frieza....AGAIN!!!

I was about to REALLY hate Chichi after this episode but for once she did something good against that tutor.
Jan 10, 2020 10:53 AM

Mar 2010
That teacher might even be a bigger dick than Freezer, LOL.

I also like the tension between Bulma and Vegeta, this might lead to a child in the future? :p

And now Freezer and his dad set ground on earth, holy moly. Our Z Fighters are surely frightened.
Apr 11, 2020 1:44 AM

Jan 2015
Vageta's running out of fuel ;----;

“You were so bright... shining... Like... the sun!” ☆
Aug 7, 2020 10:45 AM
Jul 2018
Seeing how Vegeta is still searching for Goku, it seems like Vegeta hasn't achieved the Super Saiyan form yet. Not only that, but he also fell prey to one of the enigmatic creatures out there that many men fear; women. I am a bit curious, though. It looks like Bulma has been thinking of Vegeta and is concerned about his wellbeing. That kind of sentimentality is a far cry from the Bulma who was terrified of Vegeta back in Planet Namek. Then again, like the Z Fighters, she did get used to his grumpy self in the one-year duration stay of the immigrated Nameks. Still, something seems off about her when it concerns Vegeta. How interesting. I smell a possible love triangle underway.

Of course, I had no doubts that Frieza would come back with a vengeance in mind. Though, I didn't expect he would tag along with a family member. King Cold and the newly rejuvenated Mecha Frieza? Oh, this is going to be extremely tough. Frieza alone was on a whole different level, but add King Cold to the equation, and you will get a recipe for disaster. It would be fun to note that most of Frieza's family got introduced. We got King Cold, the father, and his two sons, Cooler, the older sibling, and Frieza, the little sibling. I am curious as to who the mother might be.
removed-userAug 7, 2020 10:49 AM
Oct 5, 2020 7:01 PM
May 2019
The fact that literally the opening started playing as soon as he arrived made it just look suspicious. I appreciate that even the show itself imagined the tutor as Frieza. Found him to be quite pathetic, really. It's a bit funny how he acknowledges the strength Gohan possesses, yet still whips him like that, carelessly. I see Bulma's presence is so intimidating, not even Vegeta could stand to defy her.
Feb 5, 2021 12:56 PM

Mar 2011
Finally a real episode.

TheCrimsonGhost said:

And the new tutor? Why would Chi Chi hire such a dick?

Because Chi Chi is Chi Chi.
FrezlajFeb 5, 2021 1:03 PM
Feb 17, 9:03 AM

Nov 2015
removed-user said:
Then again, like the Z Fighters, she did get used to his grumpy self in the one-year duration stay of the immigrated Nameks.

my dub version says 2 years passed now since freezer's arrival... with his dad 🤣 so yeah, that's a lot of time to get used to vegeta lol

removed-user said:
We got King Cold, the father, and his two sons, Cooler, the older sibling, and Frieza, the little sibling. I am curious as to who the mother might be.

you know well that some aliens don't need a female to make a family 😂

💢

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 117 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 13, 2013

17 by GeoRush »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 12 Discussion

Yokurama - Feb 13, 2008

15 by Dumb »»
Today, 1:06 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 291 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jul 27, 2008

46 by satyabrata900 »»
Apr 21, 9:09 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 230 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 24, 2013

12 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 19, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 227 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 24, 2013

10 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 18, 4:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.