Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 25, 2008 1:36 PM
Nov 2007
Hi guys been a while since ive been on this place. I took a little break off for the last couple of months off the anime and manga

Anyhow back to the discussion. Which manga(or anime for that matter) do wish would end already becauses it been dragged on for too long or theres not point in dragging it.

While we're on that topic what manga do you wish would just go on forever.

On the topic of ending it I wish Ah Megami Sama would conclude already. I can keep reading it but the author has dragged it on for too long.

On the topic of a manga which i could read forever.... Ill get back to you on that
Nov 25, 2008 1:45 PM

Aug 2008
Nah Aa! Megami-sama going for another 10 years is ok for me ^^

Never ending... Aria definitely ;] It feels so good reading it... so why, oh why there are only 60 chapters (+Aqua)?
Ii tenki desu ne...
Nov 25, 2008 1:51 PM

Aug 2008
I could read Silver Diamond, Hakkenden, and Axis Powers Hetalia for a LONG time.

Stuff that I wish would end? Just about any Shounen Jump series because they just drag too much for me. D.Gray-man is a recent example. I also wish Saiyuki Reload would get a little more direction, but not end. That last ark went on FOREVER.
Dec 27, 2008 1:08 PM

Jul 2007
*** Reminder ***

Seriously, if you don't explain why when proposing new anime, there will be no discussion, and this thread will find itself in spam. (Posting without explaining yourself in a forum this size will not help anyone. Especially in threads like these, where the 'post and leave' habit forms quickly.)

Oh...

and...

Spam posts removed

Posts that are left are weak in explanation, but... I left them anyways. Also, please approach other people about more explanation of their posts and what not... you know... discuss.
asandariDec 27, 2008 1:11 PM
Dec 29, 2008 2:03 PM
Dec 2007
Mangas that I wish would end:

Detectivea Conan - it's gone on for far too long

Mangas I wish would never end:
Aria or Yotsubato :D
Jan 1, 2009 4:02 PM

Dec 2008
i want zombie powder!...

Thanks to FreedomWings for the sig!
Jan 1, 2009 4:04 PM
Jul 2018
Bleach
Jan 1, 2009 5:24 PM

Nov 2007
I want Bleach to end so people would stop talking about it as much and I wouldn't have to see it as much.

I want Oyasumi Punpun to go on forever. It has so much potential and is a beautiful series.
DanishJan 1, 2009 5:27 PM
Jan 1, 2009 8:00 PM

Jan 2009
I do not wish that any series would never end... Honestly... we are human and we do run out of ideas.

Some series that I wish would cease already, but is not limited to the following:

Naruto:

Bleach

One Piece

Inu-Yasha/Ranma 1/2

It gets tiring to see these series go on and on and on and on...
yakitatefreakJan 1, 2009 8:19 PM
Jan 2, 2009 8:14 AM

Dec 2008
Detective Conan

Naruto

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Never ending...Aria!
Jan 2, 2009 2:46 PM

Nov 2007
Aria is another one I'd like to see go on forever.
Jan 2, 2009 8:46 PM

Jun 2008
I wish Spiral had not ended. it would have been nice for it to go on longer than it did.

Series i wish would end:
Naruto: I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT THESE NEVER-ENDING FIGHTS!!! SERIOUSLY!!! iTACHI VS SASUKE BORE ME TO TEARS!!!! i would like to see kishimoto end it already and start a new series.
.:When life gives you lemons, give them back and ask for strawberries instead:.
Jan 3, 2009 7:56 AM

Jan 2008
I think it was a good thing to end Aria. This way we could see a perfect ending. Of course I want more "ara ara", but it's better to end it, rather than turning it into sth like Doraemon.
A manga I wish would end is Claymore. I find it hard to follow the storyline with 30 pages per month.
Jan 3, 2009 12:13 PM

Oct 2007
I wouldn't mind if Mahou Sensei Negima! just kept on going and going. It's still one of my big favorites and I look forward to every volume.

Bleach on the other hand should hurry up and end already. The quality of the story is going downhill for a while now and can't compare to One Piece in the least bit. Naruto I'm not sure, for a while it could just lay down and die but the last few weeks the story seems to be back on track.

"Thousands have lived without love, not one without water." -Wystan Hugh
Jan 4, 2009 8:07 AM

Aug 2007
i wish sket dance would never end...
i don't care if it's just a gag manga, it's one of the best series i've seen.

i also wish one piece would never end, but then again, i want one piece to have the perfect ending :]

for series i'd wish would end, the usual naruto and bleach. I mean, c'mon, make naruto hokage already >___< though,i'm happy it has gotten back on track and there is a big fight coming up.
Jan 4, 2009 1:25 PM

Jun 2007
I wish bleach would end some time soon because it lost its shine imo, really dull and boring nowadays.

I wish Mahou Sensei Negima, Yotsuba&!, Gintama and Yozakura Quartet to go on for at least another 10 volumes or more. They are all great series and love reading them!
arturo said:

Series I wish would never end:
Slam Dunk - I want to stop having to re-read this. Plus, I feel it ended far, far too soon. I want to see what happens after the rehabilitation. I've already read this, like, 5 times. I'm sure I can keep reading this forever.

Yes, yes I know how you feel! It ended really well but you just can't help thinking what would happen afterward.
Jan 4, 2009 5:01 PM

Jul 2007
Berserk - As much as I love it, I want it to end so I can see Griffith die already. FUCK.

Eden: It's an Endless World! - God DON'T END, but fuck there's only 23 chapters left. FUCK.
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
Jan 4, 2009 7:21 PM

Nov 2008
Berserk: I too wish to see this finally end, I love it but all good things must end eventually.

Claymore: I love this manga so much, I could see it going on forever.

Honorable mention: Great Teacher Onizuka, This manga was amazing, and I wish it was longer :(
Jan 7, 2009 3:01 PM

Jan 2009
I would have liked a longer MeruPuri.
The four volumes was sweet and a great length... but I adored the story so much that I didn't want it to end.
Such an original concept (for me at that time) and I just loved the way it all played out.
Jan 8, 2009 2:49 AM

Feb 2005
YKK should not have ended :__:
Jan 8, 2009 8:42 AM

Jan 2008
There's nothing I don't want to end, but I'd like them to last another 100-200 chapters before they do end. Don't really care if others complain about them I enjoy them all and would love to see the continue that long.

HunterXHunter- 100(though it will span 1000 years because the mangaka keeps putting it on hiatus.-_-

Claymore- 100(though the monthly thing is lame-.-;)

Soul Eater- 100(same as Claymore)

Gantz- 100

One Piece- 100-150(though I kind of think it won't even end then. lol)

D.Gray-man- 150

Air Gear- 150-200

Katekyo Hitman Reborn- 150-200

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi- 200

Fairy Tail- 200(or more)

Naruto- 200(gives them time to cover just about everything, and give me my Kyuubi vs 4th battle.>__<)

Bleach- 200(Hopefully after it's done he'll go back to Zombie Powder.^_^)

Dragonball- 200-250(Yes it's over, but as a huge DBZ fan I want to see it continue.)
Jan 8, 2009 12:30 PM

May 2007
Honestly none. Without the ending you never get the closure you need to enjoy the story and characters completely, which is one of the reasons I usually steer clear of most shonen action manga, some of those stories just drag on forever. I have a hard time reading anything that's over 30 volumes long.

Now I do wish a certain manga was a little longer, and that was Genshiken.
She feels that my sentimental side should be held with kids gloves...
Jan 14, 2009 12:34 PM

Dec 2008
Aw i miss "Chibi Vampire (aka karin)"... it was a good manga, better than anime i think.. yea better.
::: (\(\
*: (=' :') :*
•.. (,('')('')¤°﹒‧°‧° ☆.(¯`•.•´¯)
.°☆ ‧°‧°☆∴° ☆ ¤º… `•.¸.•´ ☆™
Jan 14, 2009 12:53 PM

Oct 2008
Inuyasha comes to mind. There's an end, but it's no where in site.

I would have loved another volume or two of 'Forest of Gray City'. I appreciated the understated drama, but I would have preferred it had ended on a not-so-vaguely romantic note.
Jan 17, 2009 12:10 AM

Jul 2008
Oddly enough, Berserk.

As much of an amazing masterpiece as the first 21 volumes were, everything since then has been a complete, unmitigated trainwreck. After over a decade of top-notch, brilliant writing, characters, and plot, the author has completely lost the thread of the story.

It needs to end.
Jan 17, 2009 2:07 AM

Aug 2008
I wish Naruto manga would end..because if the manga ends, the anime will soon end too :D

And..I don't know if it is finished but on the site I read it it's still going..I would read Hana to Akuma forever! ^^

Tatriana said:
I would have liked a longer MeruPuri.
The four volumes was sweet and a great length... but I adored the story so much that I didn't want it to end.
Such an original concept (for me at that time) and I just loved the way it all played out.

Me too! I loved MeruPuri, too bad it ended..

More topics from this board

» 8 Manga to Get to Know You

spaceslut - Mar 12, 2023

37 by PlasticRobot »»
33 minutes ago

» Do you guys read manga online or physically? ( 1 2 )

LemonXChio - Oct 27, 2023

66 by Oofmastre9000 »»
3 hours ago

» Have an amazing art in manga but not in anime

kirA_-_ - Apr 15

8 by YeeYeeAss »»
3 hours ago

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

376 by HapHazrD »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Manga or Light Novels: Which do you prefer?

Digibutter64 - Jan 1, 2020

29 by Jutrio »»
Yesterday, 10:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.