Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2014 7:38 AM

Aug 2013
Yay she's gone!

don't let her appear in the second season -___-
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
May 12, 2014 3:02 PM

May 2012
That ending! Pretty nice episode and well I really wonder what the last episode will offer us!
May 20, 2016 11:36 AM

Apr 2009
Rename:

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Fate
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2018 10:23 PM

Dec 2016
Fate is in a lot of shock, supposed that’s natural considering what happened in the last episode.

Even Lindy is getting involved, she almost looks like a fairy with those wings.

That might be the end of Precia, sad to see Alicia go with her though.
Jul 13, 2019 4:10 AM

Aug 2018
Fate is coming out of depression pretty quickly, and doing right that she needs to follow new path.. Start from zero isn't that easy, Fate is tough..
Party is just getting all sweet.. ;p Though, danger is right here, shit might happen any moment..
Good grief that this bitch mom rejected Fate.. She could have used her even more..
So far it's hard to rate this series.. I guess, I'll have to watch second season people are giving praise to, and then decide.. For now some things are good, and some questionable.. Overall, more on the positive side..
Apr 16, 2022 3:47 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
There is no saving that bitch, neither she deserved to, any hopes she had, she destroyed long ago, her past haunted her to the point she was oblivious to see what there was around her.
Fate loved her and still could have had a new start with her, despite all the shit she did to her daughter... I only hope from here on out Fate can get past this and find happiness.

Also that holding hands was definitly too sweet, I had to rewatch it a few times solely for that scene~~

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Episode 9 Discussion

aero - Nov 25, 2008

24 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 21, 4:05 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Episode 6 Discussion

aero - Nov 24, 2008

24 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 20, 2:20 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Episode 5 Discussion

aero - Nov 24, 2008

32 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 20, 1:55 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BlueYoshi - Mar 7, 2008

54 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Episode 3 Discussion

aero - Nov 15, 2008

43 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 10, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.