Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 4, 2008 8:21 PM
Nov 2007
Finished it today. I still can't shake off that feeling - "what the hell was the point of the first like 14 episodes?" It seems like a definite plot didn't develop until Amber (she's February, right?) showed up.

My favorite episodes were 19 and 20 about Huang's past. Those were great. I really enjoyed most of the characters, although I didn't really like Hei at all for some reason. Kirisaki was the best. I think the best thing about this series is its storytelling ability. The way it weaves in all the different perspectives; Kirisaki's, Hei's, November 11 and M16's, the anti-syndicate movement's, even, to an extent, Kurusawa and Kiko's, and they were great comic relief, especially in the last five episodes.

I was very satisfied with Huang and Mao's death, if you can classify Mao as having died. But the whole realization scene with Hei and his human/contractor identity was kind of eh. Not saying the concept was bad but I would have liked to see it differently.

And I definitely agree with people who wanted to see some Misaki x Li-kun. As well as the sort of lame way she found out he was Bk201.

7/10 (just because I'm still like, wtf, to the first half of the series)
Apr 11, 2008 2:21 PM

Mar 2008
man guys..
stop trying to act cool.. just say that this series was awesome and it's one of the best animes ever !
i really loved this anime !!

and.. man... how he said.. "You're wrong, I'm the Black Shinigami" .. with a fuckin nice voice ;D
i really loved this anime
10//10
May 4, 2008 10:19 AM

Feb 2008
Kagato said:

If Hei was at heavens gate with Amber and others in South America, how did he survive if his sisters power was to destroy everything?
Also at the end when he saw everyone, was he just imagining all that or were those people still alive somehow? I get that Amber set time back enough for hei to make a choice, i guess she knew he would not want to kill all the people in japan?
Hei only became a contractor after somehow merging with his sister?
Lastly, what was it that Amber didn't want Hei to say before he said goodbye to everyone?....

I just finished this show and have the exact same questions as Kagato had over a year ago. So I guess its meant that way. ;)

I really like the characters, songs, love of details and story (except the confusing end) of "Darker than Black". But because of the disappointing last episode I give it "only" a 9/10 !
May 7, 2008 1:11 PM

Aug 2007
I didn't like the ending.

It still didn't explain how the sky was fake, what The Gate was, blardy blah...

And Hei ran away from Misaki at the end T___T My fav character!!!!
May 11, 2008 5:42 PM

Apr 2008
9 out of 10. The ending was good but no really great.
May 17, 2008 8:25 PM

Aug 2007
way too many unanswered questions. still a great series though, i would give it a 9.5 but ill have to round up to ten
Jun 10, 2008 1:47 AM
Apr 2008
It was very great series. However, the ending was not really clear. The ending felt a bit rushed to wrap everything up a bit. Hope there's gonna be somekind of answer such as "sequal" even though i clearly doubt there will be one XD
Jun 13, 2008 11:00 AM

Apr 2008
I just finished watching the series.

It was great, but I was somewhat unsatisfied with the ending. The path Hei chooses didn't seem to change anything; everything went back to how it was before. And he loses Amber and his sister... darn. Well, at least Yin is still with him ^.^

Also, the very ending could have been cool if Kirihara and Hei actually start a conversation.

Jun 16, 2008 10:32 PM

Jun 2008
*clapping* T-that was just beautiful!! *sniffle* xD

It ended pretty well... kinda expected... but original and it really doesn't leave much hanging.... Awesome Anime all in all... I gave it a 9/10... but just cause the stars talk kinda lost me a bit ^-^

*still clapping* YAY!!! IT ENDED HAPPY!!!! >.<

StabbyPWNSJun 17, 2008 7:59 PM

Sig WILL change soon~
Jun 17, 2008 12:58 AM
Sep 2007
If Hei was at heavens gate with Amber and others in South America, how did he survive if his sisters power was to destroy everything?

His sisters power isn't to "destroy". It's hard to explain without much scientifical knowledge, but it changes molecular structures on an atomic level. This pretty much means the power could be called "recreation".

Finished it today. I still can't shake off that feeling - "what the hell was the point of the first like 14 episodes?" It seems like a definite plot didn't develop until Amber (she's February, right?) showed up.

The first couple of episodes were supposed to be an introduction to the characters and the setting of DtB, though 14 episodes are a bit too many for just that, yeah. :|
Aug 21, 2008 3:18 AM

Jul 2008
Finished the series today, all in all it was a good series (gave it an 8), but the ending was a little lack luster for me. I go away though thinking that Hei is one of the more better charcters in anime, although it was hard to really understand him until the last episode (so he was both human and contractor.

The one thing I do know is that this series gave me a craving for Domino's Pizza.
Aug 23, 2008 9:38 PM

Jan 2008
I absolutely loved this series after just finishing it, I liked the ending even though many didn't. Though, i would admit that there were some unanswered questions, but you have to remember, BONES is considering making a second season out of this.
"Do Shinigamis dream Darker than Black?" cool ending quote. I hope to hear more of this series and I can't wait to buy the DVDs, whenever Funimation plans to do that!
Aug 28, 2008 9:03 PM

Feb 2008
This was a fantastic anime and it's earned its place on my fave's list. Is there a sequel in the works? I'd love to see some Kirihara/Hei :)
Aug 29, 2008 7:28 PM

May 2008
sooo is Yin still alive with Hei? or no? cause the very last part before the SNS 2 preview poped, and I lol'd at the SNS 2 part cause it was random.
Aug 29, 2008 10:34 PM
Aug 2008
Slayer12 said:
sooo is Yin still alive with Hei?

As far as I could tell, Yin is alive. I look forward to Yin and the police chief in a love triangle, or better yet, Yin, the police chief, and the pink-haired girl detective in a love polygon.
Aug 31, 2008 10:37 AM

May 2008
formosan said:
Slayer12 said:
sooo is Yin still alive with Hei?

As far as I could tell, Yin is alive. I look forward to Yin and the police chief in a love triangle, or better yet, Yin, the police chief, and the pink-haired girl detective in a love polygon.

ha I doubt the pink girl won't be included :) hopefully there is DtB season2z!!!
Sep 15, 2008 1:46 PM
Mar 2008
Two things:

1- Second season coming, right?

2- At the final seconds, someone picks up the cat which used to be Mao, who was that?
Sep 15, 2008 10:01 PM
Feb 2008
I assumed that was Yin picking up the cat. Also her "Ghost" was shown, I guess spying on Misaki leading Hei to see her from afar.

The show was good but I need some answers. Who made the Gates? What caused the sudden development of powers? Are contractors really that different from humans? Why was Bai able to have multiple powers? How the hell did she get "inside" of Hei (or was that just sentimentally speaking?)? Why did Mao suddenly "die"? If the Syndicate is a New World Order how come they "vanished" after that incident? It wasn't like things couldn't be covered up....Hei's decision of being both human and contractor....I mean Iunno it seemed kinda odd to me considering the Blood guy, Amber, November,etc were Contractors that seemed to exhibit emotion. The Syndicate's endless propgation of wars was to lure out the E.P.R and kill as many contractors as they could correct? Show needs another season. **** FMA 2 give us this.
Sep 16, 2008 6:10 PM
Mar 2008
The answers you have, thatguy, gonna be answered in the second season which already has been confirmed by Bones.
Sep 16, 2008 6:44 PM

Aug 2008
There should be answers for all these questions in first season...Now I'm not sure if I want to see next season. For me the last episode was simply an open ending, which is appealing to intelligence and imagination of audience.

How the hell did she get "inside" of Hei (or was that just sentimentally speaking?)?

I think it was mostly sentimentally speaking, but what is more certain, that she passed some of her powers to Hei. Maybe it was also due to some of her other powers ;)

If the Syndicate is a New World Order how come they "vanished" after that incident?

Well, Kirihara got rather inconvinient for them evidence, so I think they had to be quiet for some time. But I don't think they've disappeared. Organizations like this tend to be quite durable ;)

And about Gates...for me it's something like Angels in Neon Genesis Evangelion- they are there, but it's not really about them. I've lost the interest of who made the Gate on the beginning- it wasn't so important anymore. More important was what arose around it- organizations, contractors, dealing with them and them dealing with the world. I really liked the "remunerations" idea as a payment for contractor powers and reminder about the past as normal human.
For me it was great series and it became on of my favourites. But next season...? Nah, I'm always afraid this kind of thing will destroy all the mood...

The best shape for an angel! ;)

Sep 19, 2008 4:59 AM

Aug 2008
I'm pretty suprised so many people don't like the first 14 eps - I loved them far more than the ending, esp. the first 6 ones - sad, melancholic, yet somehow pulling me into the world of DtB and introducing the characters. And, well, some of the later important stuff like Hei's sis and the meteor fragment started to appear there. So I must say that I love the series as a whole - the bunch of short stories in the beginning and then that final story.
Ep 25 leaves many questions, but it doesn't bother me - now I have what to think about ;), and a good reason to rewatch.
Sep 28, 2008 6:01 PM

Aug 2007
mystik said:
slow start but I really liked the ending it brought things together and made everything make more sense. I'd love a 2nd season but doesn't seem likely. felt kinda bad for hei and kirihara at the end. hei lost everyone but yin and is to be hunted and alone now even though he saved all the other contractors. poor amber and bai :(.

I know, quite sad for Hei... =(
I was happy to see a little bit of Hei x Amber towards the end, it was short and brief but that's why it was sentimental
Nov 26, 2008 3:19 AM

Nov 2007
Hmm... there seem to be very few Hei x Yin supporters around here. Am I the only one? The whole show was absolutely amazing for me. Definitely a 10/10 and favorite.

There were a lot of unanswered questions. Sometimes it's nice to be able to come to your own conclusions but there were somethings I just wanted to know really bad.

Znips: When Shay is born she just crawls back in the womb to shitpost for another year
Nov 28, 2008 9:54 AM

Dec 2007
Amaya-no-Hime said:
Hmm... there seem to be very few Hei x Yin supporters around here. Am I the only one? The whole show was absolutely amazing for me. Definitely a 10/10 and favorite.

Nooo!
Hei x Yin supporter here! ^_^

Ah, I love this anime. I remember when I caught up to ep 24 the day ep 25 aired. I couldn't sit still for a second while waiting for the subs to be released! >_>
Nov 29, 2008 6:36 PM

Feb 2008
Liked it a lot-may go up to a rating of 9-thinking about it. I must say, if Kirihara didn't know Hei was BK201 at the end, she wouldn't have been much of a detective.
Dec 13, 2008 9:28 PM

May 2008
Art was absolutely brilliant. Concept throughout the anime was pretty good too and though the ending pretty much sucked for me when I first watched it, after it sinks in, it’s not too bad. Plus after reading a lot the posts, I suppose it is a little nice that though the ending left many unanswered questions, it still summed the story up pretty nicely. While I was watching the show I don't really think the fact that Hei was a human in the beginning (Heaven’s war) really hit me but now, I think that idea is brilliant. To actually think that Hei pretended to be a contractor just to be with his sister is so ingenious. So after Pai died, he actually became a contractor right? Cause like Pai gave her powers or is like ‘living in him’ now? Any way, despite my confusion, brilliant idea. I agree with many people here that I would've preferred Kirihara to be more like 'D:' when she found out who BK201 was but I guess the subtle realization is alright too. Great anime overall.

Usually I would read the manga just to find more detailed backgrounds of the characters but unfortunately, I don't think that's going to happen since, apparently, the manga looks completely different from the anime in which Hei is not the POV I’m looking through. That's just wack.

Can't wait for the 2nd season. Better be as awesome as the first.

In addition, I must admit that I was a bit dissipointed with Hei's performance as a ex.ruthless killer. I mean, yea some of his fight scenes were pretty awesome but I guess I was just expecting a bit more from a man who was given the name 'black reaper'. I mean I really couldn't see how Hei was the black reaper considering throughout the anime, he was being portrayed as an indecisive individual who was both a contractor and a human. A cruel thing to say, but I would've loved to see more of Hei's black reaper days. The days when he was better at hiding the fact that he is human.

OH! PPS. I thought another brilliant concept shown in this anime was how Hei's love for his sister was so touching, he was actually able to bring out human emotion from the contractors who came in contact with him. So many of them fell in love with him, due to the sole reason that a human would pretend to be a contractor, therefore sacrificing and going through all means, to be with his sister. My god. Bravo.

Ohh...wait. One more thing. Did Hei try to kill his sister because he didn't want to kill anymore, or was he doing it to, like, save her since he didn't want her to kill anymore? Cause Hei trying to kill her sister for his sake is quite a realistic thing, but kind of goes against the overall concept that Hei was willing to do anything to be with his sister.
JasonbearDec 13, 2008 9:46 PM
"I've read so much manga that at times my mind works in comic panels and dramatically expressed chibis. I'm both ashamed and amused by this."

Dec 18, 2008 4:08 AM

Jul 2008
Very good show, I was running with an 8 for while but I decided to bump it up to a nine because of the last few episodes.

I really was enjoying the "mission" style story with the entire group working together while it was still contributing to the big picture. It really made it more depressing when Huang and Mao had to die.

I thought the ending was pretty well done, but it did leave some questions in my mind as to "What is Hei doing now?" or about the future of the gates in general. I really hope that the second season comes through, I'd be greatly looking forward to it.
Dec 24, 2008 9:37 PM

May 2007
Factor said:
I really hope that the second season comes through, I'd be greatly looking forward to it.
Impossible.

One season is more than enough.

This is a master piece.
All my 10 are belong to this.

I'm tired as hell to write anything else here.
I've watched all episodes today non stop, so i'm not really in the mood. lol

TL:DR
This is win. GARRR
Dec 28, 2008 11:41 PM

Jun 2008
The ending was good, but not the way I was expecting it to turn out.

Overall, I give the show a 9/10
Jan 11, 2009 5:41 AM

Jul 2008
Charliehsv said:
Amaya-no-Hime said:

Nooo!
Hei x Yin supporter here! ^_^

ME TOO ! :D

Jan 11, 2009 7:03 AM

Nov 2008
I'm a Hei x Misaki Kirihara supporter...there's plenty signals hinted...and from looks and personality i prefer Misaki...
The ending: the ending were good but if they're not gonna make a second season a bit too open.

Series:the series were pretty good with an exellent background and interesting characters so...I hope there'll be a next season(even if it may were not as good as this...)
Jan 13, 2009 2:29 AM

Apr 2008
Liked the series, didn't like the ending. As many have already mentioned, there's a ton of unanswered questions or things they just left opened.

At the end, wasn't Hei left with the decision to erase all contractors (and dolls?) or repeat the same event that occurred in South America where everything in the city is supposed to disappear? But it seems that was a hidden door number 3 which allowed him to save the city without wiping the contractors off the face of the earth by using his powers to alter the particle thing which was suppose to destroy Hell's Gate. Why couldn't they have done that with Heaven's Gate? Hei was able to save the city/contractors with only the powers he received from Bai, which meant she should've been able to do it back then as well.

What did Hei mean when he replied to Misaki saying that "Li doesn't exist anymore"? I thought that the entire time, Li was the manifestation of his human side and the emotionless "Hei" was his contractor personality. There was a scene where all the dead contractors were present with Huang saying that if he couldn't choose between being a human or a contractor, why not just choose both? I thought that this meant he could continue living the way he was living, as a Li/Hei duality. But when Hei said Li doesn't exist anymore, does that mean he chose to be a contractor, foregoing his human nature? If so, why?

Meh.
Jan 15, 2009 3:54 PM

May 2007
Hei x Yin?!?!
Omg.

I'm a Hei x Kirihara supporter as well.
Jan 17, 2009 9:47 PM

Jul 2007
Hmm, just finished this, and I'm still not sure what to think. Of course, there are a large number of loose ends and things left unexplained, but hopefully Bones will make that season 2 to round things out. As it is, it still provides a good deal of exposition and closure, while still leaving enough out there to keep the fans guessing.

One thing I have to say is that the quality of this show never declined. Too often, anime series take a nose dive after the first episode or two, but DtB maintained a high production value throughout. A lot was invested in this show, and I think that really comes through.

Overall, this is a tough series to score. The first few episodes were kind of directionless, and a little too cool for cool's sake. Once the real plot picked up though, I was hooked. It took me months to get through the first 15 or so episodes, but I blazed through the rest in a day. Still have to think about it.

wateries said:

What did Hei mean when he replied to Misaki saying that "Li doesn't exist anymore"? I thought that the entire time, Li was the manifestation of his human side and the emotionless "Hei" was his contractor personality. There was a scene where all the dead contractors were present with Huang saying that if he couldn't choose between being a human or a contractor, why not just choose both? I thought that this meant he could continue living the way he was living, as a Li/Hei duality. But when Hei said Li doesn't exist anymore, does that mean he chose to be a contractor, foregoing his human nature? If so, why?
I thought it just meant that his 'normal' life (as Li) was over. Not so much a human/contractor duality, rather that Hei was his life as an assasin, Li his life as a normal person. Since he will spend the rest of his life being chased by the Syndicate, his life as Li is over. Just my thoughts on it.

yakyuu-addict said:
The one thing I do know is that this series gave me a craving for Domino's Pizza.
Domino's? Too cruel...
_k1_Jan 17, 2009 9:53 PM
Jan 30, 2009 11:01 PM

Dec 2008
Im giving DtB a 9.5-10 .....
all of the episodes were great....... and the ending is not half bad....... although the only problem in the story is that...... the terms used was not really explained very well.....

like.... if you watch the 1st few episodes, the word " contractor " was often used..... and the main problem is..... if your watching the episode the 1st think that will pop out is " What the hell is a "contractor" ......... and other terms that was not breifly explained like... the origins of contractors on how people turn into contractors or dolls.........

but still, after finishing episode 25 ... i still give this anime a thumbs up and its not a waste of time watching............ :D

Feb 14, 2009 6:03 AM

Mar 2008
Kagato said:

Lastly, what was it that Amber didn't want Hei to say before he said goodbye to everyone?

I'm sorry?

Am I the only one who would have liked to see Amber and Hei together? It would have been a bad ending but nice fanservice. =D
Strife91Feb 14, 2009 6:17 AM
Feb 16, 2009 12:47 PM

Aug 2008
all I can say it was one hell of a ride.
awesome show... I'll give it 9/10..;)
darn it, i'll really miss this show.. and oh It was awesome that they didn't forget about november..XD
Mar 19, 2009 5:31 AM

Apr 2007
Finally finished after like, a two year hiatus. Anyways, the first half was certainly sub-par, but the later was more interesting and allowed me to get from 11-26 on 2 days. Overall, a good show, but was let down by non-memorable stories and a somewhat lacking finish, but the 2nd half was certainly entertaining enough to garner the show a 7/10.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 2009 4:05 PM

Dec 2008
Too bad it had to end, I really liked this anime. :(
Apr 5, 2009 4:43 AM

Jan 2008
Thread fixed
Apr 14, 2009 2:35 AM

Dec 2008
Just finished DtB! I don't know how I went for so long without watching this series. It was a good ride. A very good ride.

Overall, I was hooked on this series from the very beginning, albeit I was very confused. Too many unexplained terms at times, and there were so many alliances and organization names being thrown around that I had difficulty remembering who was who, what was what, and who belonged to what. I may have to re-watch the series later to get a better grasp over them. Also, yeah, the ending left a lot of unanswered questions. Sometimes, this can be a good thing, other times it can be bad. For DtB, I found it was a mixture of both. For example, I still don't know what in the heck Hell's and Heaven's Gates are or what the meteor shards do or where they came from. However, some of the questions, such as what happened to Pai, I think are nice to speculate over.

DtB I will remember for its superb animation, distinct character designs, and solid soundtrack and voice acting. Also, the plot was very interesting and the concepts felt fresh and original, despite sharing some characteristics with those of other series. However, some of the two-episode story arcs could have been expanded - I normally complain about series being dragged out too long, but DtB was the opposite! I think some plots were compacted a little too much. Still, I absolutely loved the series overall. DtB gets a score of 9/10 from me ^-^

wateries said:

I've actually been thinking about this, mulling it over and whatnot. Basically, Hei is the middle-ground between contractor and human; therefore, throughout the entire series, he dealt with the pain of being caught between the two worlds. At the very end, Hei was forced to make the decision: did he want to give his loyalty to the contractors or the humans? Because, ultimately, by allowing the humans to destroy Hell's Gate using that odd particle machine (ugh, physics is definitely not my forte), he'd be saving humanity but destroying the contractors. On the other hand, if he sided with the contractors, he'd allow the events of Heaven's Gate in South America to repeat themselves, resulting in the deaths of many, many humans. Hei chose to give his loyalty to both. In other words, he found a third solution that saved humans AND contractors. However, he did so at the cost of his friends (after all, Amber used up the last of her powers to rewind time to allow Hei to make such a decision).

As for the "Li does not exist anymore" bit...I figured this was a poetic way of saying "Goodbye" to Kirihara. I don't think she had any way to be 100% sure Hei/BK-201 and Li were the same person. Rather, I thought that her shouting out "Li-kun!" was based purely on intuition - she's been noted to have a sharp intuition several times in the series by people like November 11.

His answer is rather ambiguous. It neither confirms nor denies the fact that Hei and Li are the same person, but at the same time, it does hint towards it. However, to me, it also sounded a lot like a "goodbye" or a "don't follow me" sort of message because, one, he's forced to go on the run and can no longer be with her, and two, he's a changed man. An interesting part of Hei is his dual nature: Hei, the spy/assassin contractor, and Li, the normal, slightly clumsy human. Perhaps Hei's final message to Kirihara is also that he can no longer return to any semblance of his "normal" life that he lived as "Li". The events in Hell's Gate, too, have changed him. Before, Hei was solely bent on finding his sister, but after the events in Hell's Gate, I assume that's changed.
Jun 5, 2009 4:30 AM

May 2008
I liked the way it ended. It was a nice way to close out this conflict. Lolis Amber was great. It was nice to see everyone one last time. I'm gonna miss this show.
Jun 6, 2009 1:29 PM
Jun 2009
The ending was confusing and sad... =(

Choosing between letting all contractors die, letting 100million+ humans die,
or letting his friends die...lose lose lose situation

Too bad Amber died at the end, since it seemed like Li/Hei loved her near the end..and she was probably the closest person to what would be considered a girlfriend to him.

good thing DtB season 2 has been announched :)
Jun 21, 2009 11:04 PM

Jun 2009
This isn't a children's show yet they somehow managed to squeeze in a compromise ending.. Although confusing was how those dead people all get to talk to him
Jun 26, 2009 2:28 AM

Jan 2009
lnn8v6 said:
This isn't a children's show yet they somehow managed to squeeze in a compromise ending.. Although confusing was how those dead people all get to talk to him

i think its becoz theres nothing imppossible in hell's gate
Jul 14, 2009 2:48 PM

Dec 2007
It was a okay ending. It still didn't answer many questions. Who made the gate? How do people become contractors? I guess i'll go watch the OVA.
Jul 16, 2009 1:23 PM

Aug 2008
Rewatching the first ep made me think about if Li fixed his landlord's tv by zapping it with electricity xD
Nice detail!

Overall, I fell in love with the way they presented this anime. It's one of my favorite ones, and if they answer the hell gate questions in season 2 I will give this show a 10.
Jul 22, 2009 12:53 PM

May 2008
Ending was pretty good. Im only a bit disappointed cause alot of the questions went unanswered. Plus I didnt like amber dieing at the end (eventhough it was expected).

9/10
Aug 3, 2009 2:18 AM

Nov 2008
fear not. There's going to be a second season. It airs sometime in october. Perhaps if everything goes well...
Aug 10, 2009 10:28 PM

Oct 2007
Good ending, but there seemed to be things left unturned. I still want to know what this "syndicate" is.

Looking forward to season 2
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darker than BLACK Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Zel - Jul 21, 2007

105 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 4, 11:46 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Faust721 - Jul 21, 2007

100 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 4, 10:55 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cyruz - Jun 13, 2007

99 by TheMangaManiac »»
Mar 11, 4:13 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tainteddonut - Jul 6, 2007

144 by YankataY »»
Dec 10, 2023 11:44 AM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tainteddonut - Jul 6, 2007

102 by YankataY »»
Dec 10, 2023 11:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.