Forum Settings
Forums
Monogatari Series: First Season
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 7, 2013 4:33 AM

Sep 2012
Solvite said:
Nisemonogatari was written as a joke by the author because he thought all the stuff in it would be funny.
It's non canon. Its a fake story.
He may have written as something for fun but he never said he wrote it as a joke, and Nise is as much part of the canon as the 2nd season and Kizu.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 9, 2013 5:52 AM

Jan 2013
first page is containing malware material(someone's signature)... said my google chrome.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Jun 9, 2013 6:07 AM

Dec 2012
Solvite said:
First off,

All of you insulting Shaft should just leave, because Shaft made Monogatari awesome.

Second,

The Novels have MORE FAN SERVICE than the anime does.

So Strike Two.

Third,

Nisemonogatari was written as a joke by the author because he thought all the stuff in it would be funny.

It's non canon. Its a fake story.

So stop crying about the toothbrush sex you wish you could have.

SHINBOU 4 LIFE

You are probably the dumbest Mongatari fan that I know.
Jun 9, 2013 10:46 AM

Apr 2009
mugimugi said:
Karen Bee was unplanned, so he only planned for Bake and Kizu. He wrote Karen fitting his tastes in an amateur style and didn't really plan to release it. He decided to write at least two more books after Tsukihi Phoenix, so Nise was basically meant to be the last story (again).

Any sources to back this up?
Apr 18, 2014 12:02 AM

Oct 2013
I won't mind it being a movie. But I hope it isn't a 90 minute Araragi gets the shit beat out of him type thing. I would like to hope that as a full vampire he would fight back.

If it is something like that last sentence I would not care for fan service at all. But some of these earlier posts make it out to be that any amount of fan service whatsoever kills anything ever.

May 2, 2014 4:23 AM
Oct 2013
I don't care about what form it's going to be released, just release it already, even it's a flash animation.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kizumonogatari Part 1: Tekketsu-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Djidji - Jan 29, 2016

224 by otakuanity »»
Mar 25, 2:57 PM

» Disregarding the fact that the internal monologues were omitted, how good of an adaptation do the people who have watched the movie think it is?

Mado_Mura - Jan 10, 2016

6 by KleptoKritikal »»
Mar 5, 7:00 AM

Poll: » What would you do if you have your limbs chopped off, laying in the ground and no one notices you?

TheRayquaza - Jan 22

16 by dicloflom »»
Jan 23, 8:55 PM

» Needs the gore tag

RaltsPokemon - Dec 15, 2023

5 by RaltsPokemon »»
Dec 18, 2023 10:40 AM

» Can I watch this? ( 1 2 )

Cheggeronis - Jul 12, 2023

53 by LordAtsukiYoru »»
Jul 28, 2023 7:52 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.