MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Inferno Cop Episode 2 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Inferno Cop »» Inferno Cop Episode 2 Discussion

Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Inferno Cop Episode 2 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

112 79.43%
4 out of 5: Liked it

9 6.38%
3 out of 5: It was OK

9 6.38%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

5 3.55%
1 out of 5: Hated it

6 4.26%
Voters: 141

01-02-13, 1:40 PM

I laughed at the first minute of the anime. THAT WAS JUST FLASHBACKS.

Great goodness, I'm still not sure what to rate it.

This is an unnaturally awesome potion of an anime.
"If you feed me, Seymour, I can grow up big and strong!"

01-02-13, 3:22 PM

MisaTange said:

Great goodness, I'm still not sure what to rate it.

Inferno Cop/10

01-02-13, 3:36 PM

25 Reasons Why Inferno Cop Sucks
1. It's a rip off of ghost rider
2. Plot holes everywhere
3. Deus ex machina everyfrickingwhere
4. Inferno Cop was written by a 15 year old person.
5. Horrible character development
6. The most likable characters isn't the main cast (what about the mother)
7. ZERO PACING IN THE FIRST Episode; time skips everywhere
8. Inferno Cop starts off with side stories, rather than plot
9. Second Episode is absolute trash
10. The main villains are not actually villains. Remember when Inferno Cop totally forgot that gang was a BAD GUY in the last episode?
11. ZERO LOGIC. Example: when the baby is being born in episode 1 Inferno Cop mentions the water could kill him, and then in episode 2 he is still in the water.
12. POINTLESS DRAMA.
13. Episode 2 is a prince/princess arc.
14. Plot holes. I mention it twice because that's how bad it is.
15. Nothing is explained.
16. The author thinks that quantity > quality. See: IC's Twitter
17. The pacing in Episode 2 sucked just as much in Episode 1.
18. Scar Forehead is a shiit-tier antagonist.
18b. The entire "I CAN CONTROL YOUR SOUL; I AM GOD" thing is just retarded.
19. It took IC 1 minute to notice Baby was a gangster
20. Episode 1 was 1 episode long; it covered 18 minutes . Episode 2 only covered 10 minutes; it also covered ~1 episode.
21. Gary Stu protagonists.
22. The entire part about IC and Mr Judge playing the game together + realization was HORRENDOUSLY executed.
23. The fanbase is garbage, but that has nothing to do with the quality of IC.
24. IC is the most bland self-insert protagonist ever.
25. ALL THAT UNNECESSARY FANSERVICE TAKES AWAY FROM THE QUALITY OF THE SHOW!!!

01-02-13, 3:44 PM

Fuck that baby. Immune only once? Hah! No match for Inferno Cop.

Dat twist.

01-02-13, 3:45 PM

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
these fight scenes make sword of the stranger look like shit.

no sword of the stranger has better fights dude
I mean I know where you're coming from this show has some unforgettable fights but I still think sos has the edge over this by a little bit

01-02-13, 3:57 PM

Solkiskey said:
This is getting pretty old.

yeah, agreed, these people all trying to sarcastically (or maybe not, im not even sure anymore) pass this off as the greatest thing ever just look like idiots. this show is so bad that it became good for a second, but because it is just that bad it crossed back over.
i don't see why people are responding like that to this show.
whatever.
cue the 'shit taste' 'pleb' '2deep4u' predictable pseudo sarcastic troll response to come.

01-02-13, 3:59 PM

You obviously don't know masterpiece when you see it.

You think it's some retarded show that only people with ADHD would love, but it's the complete opposite. We're open to new styles of animation while you all enjoy your moe-filled generic shounen shows.

01-02-13, 4:00 PM

eldest said:

'shit taste' 'pleb' '2deep4u'

dude
i'm from reddit too
let's be friends :))

lol and nice ttgl sig

01-02-13, 4:05 PM

DesolateOne said:

You think it's some retarded show that only people with ADHD would love, but it's the complete opposite. We're open to new styles of animation while you all enjoy your moe-filled generic shounen shows.

i never said its a retarded show only people with ADHD would love (although now you mentioned it, and judging by all these posts, yours included, id put my money on that statement being true) and im open to any style of animation myself, but this is just garbage. the 'plot' is a joke, there is no animation to speak of, you could do this in power point if you wanted.
and i must have hit a nerve dissing this 'masterpiece' of yours, because you go ahead busting out the generic stereotype blanket generalizations straight away. says alot about this fanbase.

01-02-13, 4:06 PM

Shaduge said:
you guys are so busy trying to sound funny through sarcasm that you forgot to notice something: what happened to the mother?
Candor said:
Can't wait to see OnePunch-man animated. Saitama would one-shot the shit out of Inferno Cop, he's called OnePunch-man afterall.

Also, Saitama is a hero as a hobby, Inferno Cop is a hero because the world needs him, so who wins? Obviously Saitama.

saitama is overrated just like the manga, it's basically bobobo except less dirty and funny, well maybe the anime will make it better
Modified by Candor, 01-02-13, 4:10 PM
<-- Derailer

01-02-13, 4:07 PM

You amuse me eldest, LOL.

01-02-13, 4:09 PM

eldest said:
DesolateOne said:

i never said its a retarded show only people with ADHD would love (although now you mentioned it, and judging by all these posts, yours included, id put my money on that statement being true) and im open to any style of animation myself, but this is just garbage. the 'plot' is a joke, there is no animation to speak of, you could do this in power point if you wanted.
and i must have hit a nerve dissing this 'masterpiece' of yours, because you go ahead busting out the generic stereotype blanket generalizations straight away. says alot about this fanbase.

yeah you tell 'im ttgl man :)

01-02-13, 4:10 PM

eldest said:
DesolateOne said:

Hey, you're generalizing us, too... We aren't all like that... I just found the series highly enjoyable and entertaining, and the flaws you mentioned work rather nicely with the show, so I don't find them to detract from the viewing experience.

01-02-13, 4:10 PM

Tavor said:

GrandPhantasm said:

ok.

soge_king999 said:

Hey, you're generalizing us, too...
and judging by all these posts, yours included, id put my money on that statement being true We aren't all like that... I just found the series highly enjoyable, and the flaws you mentioned work rather nicely with the show, so I don't find them to detract from the viewing experience.

not a generalization, an observation

01-02-13, 4:21 PM

eldest said:
Tavor said:

GrandPhantasm said:

ok.

soge_king999 said:

Hey, you're generalizing us, too...
and judging by all these posts, yours included, id put my money on that statement being true We aren't all like that... I just found the series highly enjoyable, and the flaws you mentioned work rather nicely with the show, so I don't find them to detract from the viewing experience.

not a generalization, an observation

Nice.

01-02-13, 7:04 PM

Neane1993 said:
Its flaws makes the anime absolutely perfect in every sense of the word, in other words: it's 6deep9you and I am sorry to say that you have

Err, never a good feeling when a joke goes right over someone's head....

01-03-13, 12:41 AM

Eat this!
Im immune to your bullets
So am i
NO!

LMAO! HAHAHAHAHA

01-03-13, 1:09 AM

You can never trust a baby.

01-03-13, 12:03 PM

GaZsTiC said:
You can never trust a baby.

Idd, we should always be aware of their true forms.
hgeronimo.png

01-03-13, 3:18 PM

this one really weird and not funny at all, at least last ep, he got baby juice sprayed all over him -,-

Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices