MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Inferno Cop Episode 2 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Inferno Cop »» Inferno Cop Episode 2 Discussion

Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Inferno Cop Episode 2 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!
 
102 79.07%
4 out of 5: Liked it
 
9 6.98%
3 out of 5: It was OK
 
9 6.98%
2 out of 5: Disliked it
 
4 3.10%
1 out of 5: Hated it
 
5 3.88%
Voters: 129

01-01-13, 8:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 27
Neane1993 said:
Let's talk about the Bullet Part.


The bullet part was just a contraction of the entire plot. It meant that Inferno Cop was actually stronger and that only the good could survive the same punishment twice. It also has a religious symbolism that makes Inferno Cop a pariah fighting against evil in a corrupted society and trying to bring justice as his only way to seek revenge.

The baby is just a small example of how easy it is to corrupt the youth with bad habits, foul language and violence and how people tend to take their side because "kids are kids". It's trying to bring back the good morals into anime.

And that last scene represents how Inferno Cop will have to pay for his doings, even though he did apply justice. It's a portrayal of how this society always defends those who do wrong but look "inoffensive people" to them.



sad story... wait what...?
 
01-01-13, 9:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 5092
Ragix said:
Neane1993 said:
Let's talk about the Bullet Part.


The bullet part was just a contraction of the entire plot. It meant that Inferno Cop was actually stronger and that only the good could survive the same punishment twice. It also has a religious symbolism that makes Inferno Cop a pariah fighting against evil in a corrupted society and trying to bring justice as his only way to seek revenge.

The baby is just a small example of how easy it is to corrupt the youth with bad habits, foul language and violence and how people tend to take their side because "kids are kids". It's trying to bring back the good morals into anime.

And that last scene represents how Inferno Cop will have to pay for his doings, even though he did apply justice. It's a portrayal of how this society always defends those who do wrong but look "inoffensive people" to them.


sodeep



Here's a good visual picture to show you how deep Inferno Cop is:

Modified by NataliaIsMyWaifu, 01-01-13, 10:00 PM
krazyboy said:

FUCK ALL ANIME, SPONGEBOB OVER ALL


RRRRRRRRRR
 
01-01-13, 9:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 11557
Dropped.
 
01-01-13, 9:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 11557
Neane1993 said:
Red_Keys said:
Dropped.


Filthy Plebeian scum, you don't deserve to watch an awesome anime.
That's why I dropped it; I'm unworthy.
 
01-01-13, 10:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 353
my god, truly the pinnacle of anime has been achieved, move over mars of destruction, you've got nothing on this
 
01-02-13, 1:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 5
TO BE CONTINUED!
Me: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
you: If I had a sister I'd bang the hell outta her! And I've spilt enough blood to know its thicker than water, now I have to go drop of an orphan in the woods and that ain't a poop joke.
 
01-02-13, 2:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 4345
My god, this show has the best action scenes ever! Fuck Sword of the Stranger.

 
01-02-13, 4:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 797
Oh no, he's under arrest. What's going to happen next? I'm dying to find out!

Seriously, I'm still watching this only because it lasts for 1.30min :)
 
01-02-13, 5:16 AM

Online
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 11025
Ghost Rider vs Judge Dredd, how epic is that? XD
 
01-02-13, 6:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1890
I don't think anyone is gonna be able to mess him up now that he defeated the baby
 
01-02-13, 6:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 15
THE
FUCKING
PLOT TWIST

Holy fuck, Ever17 is shit to Inferno Cop.
 
01-02-13, 7:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 894
This episode was awful.
10/10
 
01-02-13, 7:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 5230
Can't wait to see OnePunch-man animated. Saitama would one-shot the shit out of Inferno Cop, he's called OnePunch-man afterall.

Also, Saitama is a hero as a hobby, Inferno Cop is a hero because the world needs him, so who wins? Obviously Saitama.
<-- Derailer
 
01-02-13, 8:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1256
Pfff. As if a flash flood could ever stand a chance to douse the righteous flame of justice that is inferno cop.

∞/10
 
01-02-13, 11:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1336
This thread is full of lemmings.
You haters make SAO even more popular than it ever would have been. We thank you!!! :)
 
01-02-13, 12:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 10
Simply outstanding!
The World have never seen anything like this !
 
01-02-13, 12:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1890
you guys are so busy trying to sound funny through sarcasm that you forgot to notice something: what happened to the mother?
Candor said:
Can't wait to see OnePunch-man animated. Saitama would one-shot the shit out of Inferno Cop, he's called OnePunch-man afterall.

Also, Saitama is a hero as a hobby, Inferno Cop is a hero because the world needs him, so who wins? Obviously Saitama.

saitama is overrated just like the manga, it's basically bobobo except less dirty and funny, well maybe the anime will make it better
 
01-02-13, 12:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2317
KingYoshi said:
This thread is full of lemmings.


Confirmed for shit taste.

YouTube - I post all my gameplay (Kingdom Hearts, so far) videos here (mostly boss fights), I am currently running through Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix on Proud Mode. I am aiming to catalogue all boss fights in 1080p HD using PCSX2 to emulate and Fraps to record. Give my videos a watch and some constructive criticism. Thanks.
 
01-02-13, 12:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 10900
Shaduge said:
you guys are so busy trying to sound funny through sarcasm that you forgot to notice something: what happened to the mother?


I think she drowned when her water broke.
 
01-02-13, 1:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2385
Wonder who Mr judge is...
-"Hated on, but respected. "

-"If you want something to happen, then make it happen, Just make sure it ain't illegal."
 
Top
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices