Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 25, 2008 3:43 PM
Dec 2007
I don't understand. The first 5 or 6 epsiodes of this second season were absolute trash, and now we have two engaging episodes with a good amount of development in subplots and even the main plot, more than decent direction (actually, some scenes in this episode were great, even) and overall very coherent characters and solid storytelling. I just hope the rest of the series keeps up to this level. Oh, and good thing Ali is going for the kill next ep !

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Nov 25, 2008 4:24 PM

Nov 2008
Jacut said:
I don't understand. The first 5 or 6 epsiodes of this second season were absolute trash, and now we have two engaging episodes with a good amount of development in subplots and even the main plot, more than decent direction (actually, some scenes in this episode were great, even) and overall very coherent characters and solid storytelling. I just hope the rest of the series keeps up to this level. Oh, and good thing Ali is going for the kill next ep !

Whats not to understand?
It's not like they can just pull everything out in the begining, they have to build it up.
Nov 25, 2008 7:13 PM

Jul 2007
Tieria, as if he wasn't a big enough trap already! >///<
&

..So did I. fucking Patrick!! <3

Nov 25, 2008 8:20 PM

Jun 2007
ShootTheBullet said:
Why is CB still taking orders from Liu Mei? Do they not realize that she's been trolling them?

Also, DESU.

She's their only source for reliable information. I think they already know that she's feeding info to both sides, same as how they kind of know the new Lock On is feeding info to the apposing force of the A-Laws. I think their gonna use it to their advantage in the future (ie. Liu Mei attempts to send them into a big trap, but in staid of going CB attacks a main base or something similar).

Is it just me or does Liu Mei's brother seem to look more pissed in every new episode hes in? Would be funny if he double crossed his sister in the end and helped CB XD.
Nov 26, 2008 2:35 AM

Jul 2007
ShootTheBullet said:

The whole MY BUTLER IS MY BROTHER TEEHEE thing threw me off. Maybe he lost to Liu Mei in some kind of competition to become the heir of the family.

They took bets on Tieria's gender.
Nov 26, 2008 6:49 AM

Feb 2008
Setsuna's fault, why he had to reveal his identity to Billy in the first place.

Tieria vs The Innovators, or will he eventually join Regene?

Not much development for Lockon for now.

Marie has to wear CB uniform and either ride a support with mobile armor or work in the bridge.

WHERES MAH MISTA BUSHIDOO???
Nov 26, 2008 11:15 AM

Aug 2007
The few doubt I had left about Tieria's sex are now solved. He's a transvestite.
Also "the pills" that should never lack in any gundam season ever have made their appearance. Wonder if they're related to the "fake hand" or if there's some other reason...

Sent with Mal Updater: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=907
Needs to fix this sometime but I'm lazy - since 11/05/2009
Nov 26, 2008 11:26 AM

Oct 2008
from what i saw from lyle, the truth will most likely be revealed to him. but then there's too many people rivaling ali now. 3 of the meisters are somehow connected to the guy. soma; gone, graham; small roles, ali=everyone's hategoat. wtf?

oh well we still have sumeragi vs katy!
Nov 26, 2008 11:45 AM
Nov 2008
ahaha...ok..ep 8 =

1..goofy patrick back in action...liked this dude..
2..ali appears again...from what i can see..smth will interupt them again..and no fighting..
3...mileina did it again...only that this time alle and marie blushed..instead setsuna and marina just gave a BIG NO!!!..which was TOO big..if you get my meaning..my relationship nose is tingling..
4...louise was the best dressed at the party...and now..the BOMB...

5...tieria....got boobs???O__o...OMG..shock..even for an android...did they really have to dance...that was so gayish...but i must admit..tieria is hawt as a lady..don't you think..?
Nov 26, 2008 11:25 PM
Apr 2008
theanimeis said:
Tieria vs The Innovators, or will he eventually join Regene?

I don't quite think Tieria would do that. But who knows what twists there may be for such a fast-paced epic series.

& "sumeragi vs katy reminds me of a similar situation in GSD.
Nov 26, 2008 11:52 PM

Aug 2008
I liked that some information was revealed about Celestial Being's future plans. In classic 00 fashion, they are incredibly blunt about it. I'm not taking the info completely at face value though.

I could help but smile and laugh when I saw Patrick. I was actually happy to see him. "Patrick the Cockroach" XD
Nov 27, 2008 1:40 AM

Jun 2008
why can't ali just die? i wonder how survived after what lockon 1 did in the last season. would be interesting if it is lockon 2 is the one who will off that b*stard.

tiera in drag is so pretty..... hahahaha!!! wow how did he learn how to dance like tat!?

Nov 27, 2008 2:00 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
That was a great episode, I like the direction this is taking. If they keep it up, it might even match the quality of the first season.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Nov 27, 2008 6:21 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Could it be that all the Innovator are androgynous?

Since they seem to be an advanced/superior genetic construction of human beings...
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Nov 27, 2008 8:05 AM

Oct 2007
So Aeolia was developing an 3-stage-plan but the existent of CB was only in first stage. He was trying to unify the world in any mean but at the same time he didn't seem to like his own plan that forcing human to live in colony. So he still love to live a life on earth than in outer space by entrusting his ideal to CB by leaving Trans-Am and Twin Drive with CB.

If everything was the case, that mean Innovator is following Veda and CB is following Aeolia, and Miss China is MIGHT be betting on both side in order to achieved her own goal.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 27, 2008 10:08 AM

Oct 2008
no its more like he uses the gundam to wage a massive war involving humanoids, destroy earth to pieces and have the motivation and reason to go space. it's as simple as that. aeolia is bad i say. bad.
Nov 27, 2008 10:15 AM

Jun 2008
darkxdestiny said:
& "sumeragi vs katy reminds me of a similar situation in GSD.

It reminds me more of Gundam SEED, Murrue Ramius vs Natarle Badgiruel (Archangel vs Dominion), esp since Sumeragi and Kati knew each other previously. Even though she's in A-Laws, I'm rooting for Kati though, 'cause she's awesome.
Nov 27, 2008 10:53 AM

Jun 2008
can't wait for another one... :X
Nov 27, 2008 10:55 AM

Feb 2008
DinaraC said:
why can't ali just die? i wonder how survived after what lockon 1 did in the last season. would be interesting if it is lockon 2 is the one who will off that b*stard.

tiera in drag is so pretty..... hahahaha!!! wow how did he learn how to dance like tat!?

I originally thought that Ali surviving was insulting to Lockon's death but now I feel that this really helps flesh out Tieria's character and how he's changed.
Nov 27, 2008 11:33 PM

Nov 2008
very good episode
yeah patrick is back!!! i can`t wait to see how he manages to survive many times more the fights with the gundams in the funny ways we have seen

setsuna makes me remember of miss simpathy2, he`s well known so his cover is really inexistent xD

drugs are back and the addict is louise xD inmune depresor drugs for his mechanical arm maybe...

i wonder what will ali do.. can`t wait for the next ep

Nov 28, 2008 1:13 AM

May 2008
Cross dressing Tieria was unnecessary but it seems Japan is going through a certain phase right now.

Anyways descent episode that helped expand the pilot after two lackluster episodes.
Nov 28, 2008 12:26 PM

Oct 2008
just realized that aeolia is the dumbest character there is due to the fact that he chose not to use nanomachinery to defy aging...
Nov 28, 2008 3:52 PM

Nov 2007
ha ha that cross dressing was pulled of surprisingly well xD, and last few minutes of the episode were pretty intense, but 2 gundams vs 1 modified throne? epic indeed xD
Nov 28, 2008 6:22 PM

May 2008
Frito said:
just realized that aeolia is the dumbest character there is due to the fact that he chose not to use nanomachinery to defy aging...
Presuming such technology existed 200 years ago in this story's time line. Do you expect Thomas Jefferson to have typed up the Declaration of Independence on Microsoft Word, or Christopher Columbus to use GPS to navigate the Atlantic?

Aeolia had himself cryogenically frozen, a technology we have now but is likely to be improved over the next century to where the reanimation actually works.

Nov 28, 2008 6:38 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Ok, I mentioned this last year when season 1 was airing but I repeat this again:

Anyone notice how the underlying plot involving CB, Innovators and Aoelia's plan looks vaguely familiar to Isaac Asimov's Foundation series? The end of season 1 nearly convinced me otherwise but now we're back into conspiracies and secret agendas.. and of course... utopic plans for humanity....

some spoiler for Foundation that may be related to G00

I believe Aoelia's plan is along the same line....And I'm sure that Ribbons said that EVEN HIM CAN'T ACCESS the highest level of Veda. This means that NO ONE knows what Aeolia really planned....
wakka9caNov 28, 2008 7:13 PM
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Nov 28, 2008 11:57 PM

Oct 2008
SpellBinder said:
Frito said:
Presuming such technology existed 200 years ago in this story's time line. Do you expect Thomas Jefferson to have typed up the Declaration of Independence on Microsoft Word, or Christopher Columbus to use GPS to navigate the Atlantic?

Aeolia had himself cryogenically frozen, a technology we have now but is likely to be improved over the next century to where the reanimation actually works.
and then what? if he wasn't the one who found the way to defy aging then who did? they never mentioned it on the manga. so yeah i assume that he will be the one who founded the foundation and find a way. so what you said right there has nothing to do to what i have said, i simply stated something that i gathered at this present time. its not like i researched such thought. if he didn't come up with nanomachinery they im ok with that. but at the moment it is unclear hence the statement.
Nov 29, 2008 12:18 AM

Jan 2008
Hahaha, can't believe Patrick is back XD

Great episode, even with the cross dressing.
Nov 29, 2008 7:18 AM

Oct 2007
Frito said:
SpellBinder said:
Frito said:

and then what? if he wasn't the one who found the way to defy aging then who did? they never mentioned it on the manga. so yeah i assume that he will be the one who founded the foundation and find a way. so what you said right there has nothing to do to what i have said, i simply stated something that i gathered at this present time. its not like i researched such thought. if he didn't come up with nanomachinery they im ok with that. but at the moment it is unclear hence the statement.
Well it is pretty much clear(well in a way) that Aeolia should be the one come up with nanomachinery because all the information about Innovator is in Veda, otherwise Ribbon wouldn't able to summon all the rest of Innovator race to join his side.

But this doesn't mean Aeolia is able to use nanomachinery for himself since we have no idea of how this technology work at all.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 3, 2008 2:15 PM

Nov 2007
wow talk about things getting complicated. now it seems that the two lovers are more likely to meet in some weird way. and her arm is giving her problems, i wonder what other side effects she will experience.
Jan 27, 2009 8:24 AM

Jul 2008
Perfect mix of crack and plot. I loved this episode. :D

BEGINNER
Apr 1, 2009 8:52 PM

Jul 2008
so patrick and that terrorist guy are now back in action; and was anyone else disturbed by seeing tierra dressed as a woman? thats kind of creepy; and whats up with those innovators? were they created by eolia to conquer space or something?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Aug 6, 2009 6:03 PM

May 2008
so how many times is Patrick going to be shut down this season?
Apr 7, 2010 5:30 PM

Aug 2009
Tieria was LOL! xD
And Regene's a guy...

Prince Ali needs to die. Now. Him and his magic Gundam.

I still miss Lockon T_T
May 29, 2010 7:41 AM

Jul 2009
hurray for cross dressing tieria...epic win~
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2010 12:27 PM
Feb 2010
OMG, Tieria cross-dressing was EPIC. He even changed his voice and acted girly, talking to those men like that. Now where's the Lockon x Tieria doujinshi...

Ribbons is pretty sexy too, but Wang Liu Mei annoys the hell out of me. I hope she dies a bad death.

Jun 23, 2010 10:11 PM

Oct 2008
1) Patrick Colasour has the POWAH!!! xD That guy's funny!

2) Highlight of the episode: Tieria changed genders!
Wait..."he" didn't..."he" just added a pair of oranges and modified his hips.
The dance was extremely gay though...Ribbons looked like he was gonna kiss Tieria when he told him about the Veda access rights. I lol'd at that though.
Hmm...and Ribbons invited Tieria in his room...that's fishy xD
I liked where he hid his gun but he should have pulled it out in a sexier way :P
Aug 4, 2010 8:46 PM

Jun 2009
Tieria was so cute in this episode. I actually thought he might join them. Wasn't the plan altered though by Ribbons? In that case Tieria wouldn't know he was lying.

I thought the other Tieria might be a girl...although that would be weird.

Patrick is so funny.

Excellent Episode.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 4, 2010 8:49 PM

May 2010
I heard they made Tiera into a girl in this episode because the creators knew how many people laughed at his androgynous appearance, so they decided to make fun of him.
Aug 4, 2010 9:12 PM

Jun 2009
GunDumb90 said:
I heard they made Tiera into a girl in this episode because the creators knew how many people laughed at his androgynous appearance, so they decided to make fun of him.
I read that when the creator was told to make the design for Tieria they told her to make the ultimate pretty boy and she wasn't sure where to go with his design. So it seems only suiting that he came out a tad womanly.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Sep 4, 2010 8:02 AM

Sep 2009
Tieria crossdress = 8D
Patty Colasour surviving = D8<

That is all.
Dec 26, 2010 5:24 AM

Feb 2010
Colasour is supposed to be dead in the first season. I saw his suit blow with my own eyes! O__o

kage-bunshin said:
so patrick and that terrorist guy are now back in action; and was anyone else disturbed by seeing tierra dressed as a woman? thats kind of creepy

Yes, I find it disturbing and creepy as well. But to be honest, even without having to crossdress, I've mistaken him as a girl the first time I saw him in the first season =.=
mingling with each other are the flames of red and blue
Mar 18, 2011 8:43 AM
Nov 2010
Gundam 00 is finally starting to look interesting. After 30 episodes of non sense fighting for some unknown plan we finally get the feeling that something big is probably going to happen.

And the cross dressing was lol
May 3, 2011 1:23 AM

Sep 2009
HOW THE FUCK IS PATRICK ALVIE?
"Death is a good thing right? SO I DIED TO COME BACK TO YOU MY LOVE."
That guy is so clueless. Really growing on me.

Loved our "Princess" this episode.

Prince Ali popped out at a nice time. Aka, a perfectly random time befitting his character.
May 11, 2011 2:07 AM

Apr 2008
Trie said:
Tieria, as if he wasn't a big enough trap already! >///<
&

..So did I. fucking Patrick!! <3

I LOL'd
Jul 11, 2011 5:05 AM

Apr 2009
No gundam action in this episode, but it was a traplicious one. Is it bad that I wasn't the least bit disturbed seeing Tieria go undercover as a lady? Seeing too many traps in anime and manga recently is probably to blame, I've become used to seeing traps in too many stories...
Nov 27, 2011 7:52 PM

Mar 2008
Wow I always Knew Tieria Erde should have been born as a girl! Now we have this epic crossdressing.
Too bad that Louise now knows about Setsuna...
Also I was right after all, she got mechanical arm. Now we need to know what are those pills for. It looks likes because of her arm to avoid rejection but maybe not. There was some scene when someone was surprised when he saw how she takes those pills but her arm was cowered pretty much nicely.
Jan 16, 2012 2:26 PM

Apr 2011
Calasaur is that duuude! "Calasaur the indestructible" lol. I died.
Jan 18, 2012 3:52 PM

May 2008
SHIMATA!

I FEEL FOR TRAP!
Feb 16, 2012 5:07 AM
Dec 2010
(at the end of episode)
how can that mercenary / terrorist hear all of Setsuna's talks, why would Setsuna speak on open channel all the time ?

Sent with Mal Updater
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TechnicsMKII - Mar 27, 2009

227 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

psygol - May 29, 2009

50 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 20 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 20, 2009

38 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 13, 2009

111 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 7, 2009

130 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.