Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 9, 2013 6:21 PM

Jul 2012
Lovin' Inaba so much more than in the first 13 episodes. Idk why. She's adorable to me now. Yui's cute too. I love her strength. Taichi's sister complex is hilarious.

Iori however is starting to piss me off, but I understand why she would be annoyed at Inaba. After all, I can relate to her. I was in the same position as Inaba. ;S Me and friend liked the same guy and I was the one who encouraged my friend, at the same time pursuing the guy.. :c
Feb 13, 2013 1:20 PM

Jan 2012
I'm yet another Inaba fan but I couldn't help but feel ticked off because no one gets what's going on with Iori, c'mon dudes!
Iori specifically told Taichi that she didn't know who she was and he still manages to not understand what's going on with her? You're not your usual self he says. What the hell dude? She told you she had trouble figuring out who she was, it seems like some of them are trying really hard to miss the point lol
Feb 13, 2013 5:49 PM

Dec 2010
Blah, Iori's friends fail so much to understand her and that's why they can't get to her. But I gotta give this to them - they are still trying.

No Aoki this episode.. seriously.

Strong Yui.. not sure where is this going.

F_Bernkastel said:
I thought Aoki would be the one that would help Iori with her identity problem.

I guess I had my hopes up that he would do something interesting, kinda disappointed but still great 2 episodes. (hopefully he does something in 16 & 17).

Same here bro...
Mar 4, 2013 6:13 PM

Nov 2011
Iori kind of annoyed me at the beginning when she rejected that boy, but I enjoyed her attitude more towards the end. I thought she was more interesting that way, rather than her plain, cheerfulself. I'm glad she spoke honestly towards Inaban at the end, it was pretty epic. Oh, and the kiss scene was funny.
Apr 14, 2013 9:45 AM
Nov 2012
Inaban, Why you so cute? And Aoi, what the f*** is wrong with you?

I feel so sad.
May 8, 2013 3:54 AM

Sep 2009
I don't hate Iori and I really like her. It feels like she's the other me.
And I really like what Iori said to Inaba..
Iori Nagase: You wanted to know what's in my heart? Fine, you'll get to hear it from my own mouth. You're just way too selfish. I don't understand you. You kept trying to force Taichi and me to start dating. Day in, and day out, it was just, "You two should go out already!" And when I finally feel like going out with him, you get between us and say you love him too. But when I said that I wouldn't go out with him, you got angry. What the hell? What do you want from me? How selfish can you be? You fan up my feelings, only come in after, get in my way, and screw everything up. Now isn't that mean? Have you ever thought about how I feel? I should be asking you what you're thinking.

I hate Inaba! Girls like her are the reason why people who like each other can't end up together.

This is like what happened in toradora.. I hate TAIGA! >><<
May 13, 2013 5:29 PM

Sep 2012
Zel_Ezl said:
I don't hate Iori and I really like her. It feels like she's the other me.
And I really like what Iori said to Inaba..
Iori Nagase: You wanted to know what's in my heart? Fine, you'll get to hear it from my own mouth. You're just way too selfish. I don't understand you. You kept trying to force Taichi and me to start dating. Day in, and day out, it was just, "You two should go out already!" And when I finally feel like going out with him, you get between us and say you love him too. But when I said that I wouldn't go out with him, you got angry. What the hell? What do you want from me? How selfish can you be? You fan up my feelings, only come in after, get in my way, and screw everything up. Now isn't that mean? Have you ever thought about how I feel? I should be asking you what you're thinking.

I hate Inaba! Girls like her are the reason why people who like each other can't end up together.

This is like what happened in toradora.. I hate TAIGA! >><<

ton't forget coin has 2 sides not 1, & u see only 1 side of the coin like rest of Iori Taichi & Inaba haters, u all hate 1 & cant see the other side of the coin, she acted dumb when sh try'd to bush Iori & Taichi together, but she did not know her own feelings so cant blame her wanting to help friends!!! BDW it make u a bit like Inaba, both blind to the truth!!! & its normal cause people ton't have power to see whats in other peoples minds & hearts!!! so u & other hater's zip it!!! in other words SHUT UP!!! :)

i end it here to lazy to point out awry-thing what proves that ur wrong & second my post wold be to long :D & 3th, i ton't want to argue with people who do not underhand!!!
Sugram22May 13, 2013 5:50 PM
Jul 18, 2013 12:33 PM

Oct 2011
Himeko in love is soo cute :3

Iori is such a bitch. It's ok if she would be mad because noone sees her "true" self, but shitting on her friends' feelings is horrible as shit. I wonder what her real problem is, but she definitely acts too shitty.
Jul 22, 2013 3:29 PM

Jan 2013
That end really cleared up a lot about what Iori is thinking although I'm sure that's not all that's going on. From what we've seen, I would have expected Taichi to be his usual self and try and help immediately like Inaba was saying.

More self-awareness by Yui. I hope she's able to stay strong on her own and we see this in the next episodes.

TaichixInaba moments are nice too and I'm warming up to them as well. Maybe I'll end up changing my mind about TaichixIori by the end.
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Sep 25, 2013 6:32 AM
May 2012
Okay now Iori is just being mean I mean come on her problem could have been solved already but no Iori is making her own problem bigger you have multiple personality and that's who you are just accept it no need to act cold towards other people =_= but I still feel sorry for her well let's see what will happen I hope I'll be satisfied by the ending.
Feb 15, 2014 12:10 AM

Feb 2013
I think I love Inaba now, she has been adorable!! That asking to hear that again thing is getting to me, in the best way possible. And I'm kinda hating Iori now....like....I don't get what her problem is. I could understand everyone's problem in the whole 13 episodes, but this one I don't get....at all....

What the fuck Iori??

I liked her so much in the first 13, just about as much as I liked Inaba, but the tables have turned and now I'm rooting for Inaba.

I'm sure my mind will change later after finishing this, but as of right now, GO INABA!!!
Mar 1, 2014 3:52 PM

Sep 2013
That emo-bullshit from Iori is really getting annoying
Mar 10, 2014 1:29 AM

May 2013
is that a sister complex or what? lol.

well...I don't like Iori's current condition. is that what you call as a shitty attitude? lols.

although I don't like Inaba so much.. but I like her evil laughs ~:)
made by bunnyama
Apr 24, 2014 11:53 AM

Jun 2011
Oh god this identity crisis is a pain to watch. Nagase never was an interesting character to begin with.
May 1, 2014 8:33 AM

Aug 2013
Ouuuuuch. I guess Taichi was wrong when he said that would have happened even if Inaba wouldn't had get between the two of them :/
Damn, I can't see how they will get out of this mess. Iori attitude don't make it easy either, she's way too difficult to approach and when someone does, she hurt them. It's like trying to hug a rose bush.

''YESSS, I GOT A KISS FROM MY IMOUTO!!'', way to go, Taichi. :P
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 13, 2014 2:08 AM

Jan 2014
A KISS FROM MY LITTLE SISTER?! HELL YEAH!

Inaba win
"The one true, unchanging righteousness in the world is..cuteness! Cute makes right! All our needs, desires, and instincts seek cuteness, and it is for cuteness that we will give everything we have! That's just the way men are!" - Sora
Jun 16, 2014 5:35 AM

Oct 2013
iori needs to sort her shit out
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Jun 20, 2014 10:12 PM

Jun 2012
Iori is a bitch yo, if I was her friend I was just dip and leave her alone. This shit makes no sense man.
Jun 30, 2014 11:35 AM
Dec 2012
In Kokoro connect I really liked Iori and Taichi together but as they all started to change/evolve and show their real selves I think Inaba is just soo cute and would be perfect for Taichi (whether Iori is happy like previously or this depressed mean person, I think it's Inabas change that made me prefer her over Iori, not Iori's change).
Sep 20, 2014 2:30 PM

Aug 2012
"MY SISTER KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK! HELL YES!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Eh..."

I literally fell out of my seat laughing... damn faulty chair screws...
Oct 16, 2014 2:27 AM

Oct 2013
DoomTheWiseWolf said:

Yeah, best scene. XD I laughed so much and then they all felt so gross. XDXD

Damn you Iori, making my poor Inaban hurt like that in the end. <_<
Oct 19, 2014 1:47 PM

Mar 2010
Poor Iori, im with her tho <3
Oct 25, 2014 1:31 PM

May 2014
'A kiss on the cheek from my little sister, hell yeah!' cracked me up
I kinda enjoy all the drama that's happening right now.
RooringaaruDec 12, 2015 4:02 AM

"是不為也,非不能也"
𝒜𝓃𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝐿𝒾𝓈𝓉
Dec 30, 2014 6:41 PM
Jun 2014
Seeing Iori so far in Minchi Random reminds me of Saskue in Naruto. Probably not the best example but it's the one that popped up on mind first.

Anyway, Imoutou Kissuuu!! >_<
Jan 2, 2015 8:07 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Taichi and his sister were soooo cute, really lovely. *.*

Iori can stay alone, i wouldn't care.
Jan 8, 2015 5:17 AM

Sep 2013
Aki Toyosaki's angry and cold voice is so addictive. I can't get enough..

I still love Iori.. And she makes sense, Inaba keeps forcing Taichi and Iori to start dating then she'll get in the way.. that is actually mean..
but I still like Inabaaaan! ^___^
i just love iori more..
Apr 4, 2015 3:49 PM

Apr 2014
laughed so hard when they heard taichi's thoughts about his sister's kiss
tbh i kinda agree w/ iori for calling inaba selfish
inaba make up your mind jfc
ur messing iori up
Jun 3, 2015 12:17 AM
Apr 2015
My my can Iori can any more awesomer?!

Finally a real character that speaks her real thoughts - thoughts that real people will harbor with their friends any time of the day. Witness all the hate that has gathered her here, so many people on MAL here are fake like Iori try to present herself before she realized the error of her ways!

Iori - you are on the path of true enlightenment. Don't worry about what others say about you. They are just people trying to get by their days with as little struggles as possible. They will live and die with zero importance imparted on the world. They are of zero consequences.

Haters gonna hate.
Oct 17, 2015 8:37 AM

Jun 2015
[size=90]What's with Iori's attitude? She's getting worse from epsiode 1...
Taichi's reaction when her little sister kissed him on the cheek = priceless =)))
Loved Yui in the episode & Heartseed did an amazing job messing up the gang once again lmao
Inaba and Taichi's convo makes this episode worth watching <3

Nov 26, 2015 4:17 AM

Jul 2009
It's not easy to handle Iori in these episodes...I barely liked her in the 13 episodes series, now that she is acting like this is impossible to even feel sympathy for her...
Iori was really serious with Inaba, well, somehow Inaba should have never forced Taichi and Iori, it was her mistake...
Nov 28, 2015 2:45 PM

Jan 2015
Yep, emo. That's the only fitting word for Iori.
Feels like a child putting her friends to the test... oh wait, that's exactly what she is. "bou-hou, i've been naughty, do you still like me ? ... You do ? Wait a sec, I'll become even worse. And now ?"

Fatherless child in search of boundaries. She just needs a good slapping to put some sense in that airhead.

Well Yui's also a freaking bitch, but that's been so from the start. Taichi just ran all the way to help her and all she thinks of doing is screaming at him how useless he is when she just was made a fool of by Iori... Typical example of badly written tsundere.
Dec 21, 2015 5:04 AM

Mar 2014
Futile to be further .
Can't believe it .. just can't .
Cool even if Rejected .. and a siscon too ~ .
Emotionless .
Everything .
Pieces mending .
Cold as the Winter .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2015 9:01 AM
Jul 2018
srsly iori is so annoying and seriously inaba deserves better and deserves taichi than iori.
Jun 2, 2016 3:05 PM
Jan 2014
Iori's aloof existential crisis is the worst character arc in any piece of media I've ever encountered.

This show is already way over the top with it's forced melodramatic teen romance, but this is even worse than that.

It's like nobody even bats an eye at the strange supernatural phenomenon that keeps happening to them, but when it comes to teen romance, that's when the tears and shouting really start going.

I have no idea how this show has such a high rating. Every episode is so cringey it's really hard to get through at this point, but I'm so far in I might as well keep going.
Jul 12, 2016 3:01 PM

Mar 2015
Pointless episode. I wish someone would just smack Iori's bitch face. If they resolve it by "saving" her and apologising to her that they couldn't understand her true feelings, I think I'll rage quit. This teenage drama is already difficult to put up with anyway, Nagase behaves like a child getting angry at her parents and expecting them to figure out what is wrong.

"Accept me the way I am, even though I choose to be a fucking bitch," such a convenient message some people can relate too. I hope those guys will finally get tired of her shit and leave her to sort it out by herself - that's something she "wants," after all, isn't it?
Dec 23, 2016 12:13 AM

Nov 2016
Episode 15 - You Don't See It You Don't Get It:

"My ideal and my real are drifting further apart. I can't do it anymore. I can't take it anymore. I can't be my normal self." (Nagase) I think all of them are the 'real' Nagase all of the personas in oneself is the 'real' one.

"You've become very strong, Kiriyama-San. You may be even less interesting than Aoki-San. But maybe that's exactly what makes this interesting."
(Ballon Vine) So is much like when they get stronger he have less control over them so is less interesting, but he also enjoy the evolution in them so is more neutral than Second, the one that wanted total control. Anyway they are boring godlike beings, hopefully they will get something from them in the end (like friendship)

"You fan up my feeling, only to come in after, get in my way, and screw everything up." (Nagase) Well she left out the rage inside her, and finally outburst from the Inaba incident.

Well Nagase has to outburst, she never really have one, or neither she was saved, she always helped solve other's people problems, she was always for them, for her mom too, but yet never have a real outburst, she really needed one.

She always have to behave differently for different people, for her dad's to protect her mom, when she can't protect her any other way. But her mom never really thinks why her daughter were like this, so Nagase in some point has to Break.

Even with Taichi she get to think, if she really love Taichi? or is only a "Fake" self of hers the one that loved him.

She is troubled cause she thinks that she does not have a identity yet her friends don't see the Nagase that she thinks is the "Real" one.

She have to create so many personas for all of her life, that she does not know what is real, yet she need to know that every persona, every self, the Real, the Fake one, everyone's is Nagase Iori.

I think that Nagase Attitude is completely justified. And she need this to get stronger and have a better and more strong relation with everyone and with herself.

Anyway, the friends she have won't abbandon her, they will be here for her. She is Broken down and need some help, she need to know that they can accept this "darker" self of Inari.

5/5
ArakitoDec 23, 2016 12:40 AM
Jan 10, 2017 6:29 PM
Jan 2015
It may sounds strange but the sudden change in Iori's personality is interesting for me

I actually like her darker side more than her previous personality

Glad this show doesn't turn into some kawaii-BS love triangle fights omg what the male MC would choose bla bla bla (those are just too unrealistic for me :/) but it has more focus on emptiness and depression
Jan 24, 2017 2:30 AM

Dec 2013
Not caring for Iori at all right now. Meh melodrama.

That sister conversation got really weird but seeing Taichi's thoughts broadcast to everyone was hilarious.
Jun 7, 2017 5:17 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
xD "A first kiss from my sister!" Haha. Heartseed/fate sure knows when to broadcast the best parts.

And Inaba is so cute. =)

Damn, those pent up emotions though.
Jul 11, 2017 6:52 AM

Dec 2015
Nagase has turned into quite the scum.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 8, 2017 8:20 AM

Sep 2012
Caleb_Marvell said:

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Eh..."

same here (only mine isn't faulty) XD
Dec 26, 2017 9:11 AM

Aug 2013
Ok, so they made an ova, because they wanted us to hate Iori, because of MUH 'true self' forced bullshit (which was completely denied in last episode of main series - she admitted that she is she because of her past). Author-kun, you failed here extremely bad. Seriously.
AzureBlues said:
Haven't they already done the depressed/identity crisis/shut in story?

Exactly.

Dissent said:
Oh god this identity crisis is a pain to watch. Nagase never was an interesting character to begin with.

I can say exactly the same thing about Inaba. The most underdeveloped character which forced love triangle out of blue, because of... just because.
rsc-plDec 26, 2017 9:17 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jan 7, 2018 6:59 AM

Aug 2017
this episode was nice.

even though i started to dislike iori by the end of first episode, now i feel sad for her and pity her(even though i still don't know why the sudden change in character)

the ending song fit the situation perfectly imo.
Jan 24, 2018 2:22 AM

Sep 2012
rsc-pl said:
Ok, so they made an ova, because they wanted us to hate Iori, because of MUH 'true self' forced bullshit (which was completely denied in last episode of main series - she admitted that she is she because of her past). Author-kun, you failed here extremely bad. Seriously.
AzureBlues said:
Haven't they already done the depressed/identity crisis/shut in story?

Exactly.

Dissent said:

I can say exactly the same thing about Inaba. The most underdeveloped character which forced love triangle out of blue, because of... just because.
Dissent said:
AzureBlues said:
Haven't they already done the depressed/identity crisis/shut in story? It's such an overdone story arc, to the point where this is becoming irritating to watch.

wrong its not out of the blue (i mean Taichi x Inaba), it was shown that Inaba always loved him, in their school trip she said why she denied her feelings & didn't do anything to get Taichi, she so that Iori x Taichi is only way the group can stay together & so on & on, ut forgetting EP1-EP13

some ppl are seriously blind, like if feelings arn't shown sins EP1 then its out of the blue :D

Iori also had feelings for him

about identity crisis:

COPY PAST OF MY OTHER POST:

she never gotten over her issue really it just calmed down, but when heart seed started messing with them again her issue/complex resurfaced its easy to understand her char didn't do one80, its all thx to that supernatural phenomenon that made her lose her identity again, u just didn't get, u thought she was totally cured

some ppl whine & say Iori's char did one80 that her issue was solved, but they are wrong, it was almost solved rest was for the time to fix, but the thought transfer made her doubt her about her identity again which one is the real her & which one is the mask + made her scared that awry1 sees how ugly her real self is, well that's what she thinks cause she thinks real her is ugly inside + in EP13 she already doubted her love for Taichi her final words do hint that she may have mistook admiration for love (& new she started to realize it, but she is still not sure) it happens sometimes & considering what mess she is with her identity crisis its even less surprise

i feel sry to the ppl who don't get whats going on mostly the ppl that hate it & the Ship cause of that

some don't pay attention & some just see what they want to see cause it goes against their Ship & some have other issues what make them miss stuff example real life bad experience what clouds their vision, i am not talking about only Iori currently, i am talking about the hole series, that's where the haters come from, series haters & ship haters, & also force this forced that bla bla bla nothing is forced here

EDIT:
Maybe some part of my post were unnecessary to say here, but decided to copy full post here
HongKongPeople said:
It may sounds strange but the sudden change in Iori's personality is interesting for me

I actually like her darker side more than her previous personality

Glad this show doesn't turn into some kawaii-BS love triangle fights omg what the male MC would choose bla bla bla (those are just too unrealistic for me :/) but it has more focus on emptiness and depression

i agree, but Iori's change isn't sudden its something that has been boiling inside her long time, it just she has been pushed her over the edge new (like i'l push them all away before they push me to avoid getting hurt), i explained bit about it above with more details
Sugram22Jan 24, 2018 3:39 AM
Apr 13, 2018 10:38 AM

May 2016
I really loved this it's really honest wish of their heart, I'm glad that Taichi is still smiling though.
Aug 25, 2018 3:38 PM

Oct 2012
This. The final Ioiri's words just said it all. When acting genki nobody really cared about how she feels. Iori is probably sufferring the most right now, closing in her inner self, not wanting to hurt anyone even more, ironically hurting even more people in the process and there is literally no obvious way out of this for her - because this IS her true self and everyone constantly reminds her this is not Iori they knows. Identity crisis overdrive.
She can either toss her true feelings or choose to live in lie for the rest of her life.

The main breaking moment for her was when she learnt about Inaba being in love with Taichi, with that her world crumbled. I thought something was odd in her look that time but I haven't realized until now. And the one who betrayed and stole her everything was one of her best friends. Of course she would hate her for that, even back then I was saying there is no such thing as friendly rivals. Such relationship conflicts always ends with one of love rivals getting away. And it was Inaba who forced herself on him, putting big stop to any carefully growing feelings between Inaba and Taichi. Everything got personal and now we are past any point of return.

Well, there certainly is one way out.. but I honestly hope she won't do that, that would be too brutal. But Fuuzen Kazura or not, this can't be healed in any simple way even when the experiment end, like before. They can't go simply go back to what they had before. And Iori is sadly probably going away in the end...

At least we were confirmed that as Fusen Kazura goes, he just seeks people with problems, and by Yui's and Tachi's meeting with him, it's pretty certain now that he's driven off by strong individuals. Could be the ultimate way out of this problem.
Dec 25, 2018 2:31 PM

Nov 2016
Second time that an anime is pissing me off in such a way and it's Kokoro Connect again xD

Iori is acting stupid, but well, nothing wrong with that for a girl her age, let's see how it goes.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 12, 2020 8:08 PM

Aug 2019
i get Iori and her current situation pretty well, shes fucking tired of being the person they all saw, shes tired of having to act all "sunshine and rainbows" and shes quite literally fucking snap. A person can only pretend to be someone for so long before getting bored, and most definitely cannot contiune to act constantly happy for others so they don't bother them. Considering Iori's long family history and stress cus of these phenomenons i do not blame her one bit for dropping her act and being her normal self. I mean imagine what it's like to suddenly drop the clown outfit and people ask you why "your acting so weird", i'm surprised the CRC are just as confused on whats happening since they probably spent the most time with her, and have even seen her family issues first hand. Smh.
One thing i'm kinda eh on, is how she's being so stubborn on explaining why she's like this. I think a better response compared to a "i don't care + you don't understand me" would just straight up be an explanation, but for all we know this could be another personality. Iori dunking on Inaba was pretty sick though won't lie.
yeh already liking the plot of this arc more then the main 13 episodes lol, they're doing a pretty good job for ova episodes.
Jan 3, 2021 2:58 PM

Jul 2017
SO. MUCH. TEENAGE. ANGST (although I can kind of understand why given her psychological problems just making her combust in a way along with everything happening with her currently with Heartseed and having to put up too many false images to others; there is always a breaking point).

At least the Inaba meeting with Taichi was cute, especially when she kept on asking him to repeat compliments that made her blush since she's realizing how much Taichi cares for her more and more, despite his feelings for Iori although he did exclaim it out loud that he got rejected and wants to progress forward. I liked that segment a lot. Probably the only thing I enjoyed or found interesting about the episode since the show's already done too much to not make me give a shit for Iori and the actual drama of this show already given how forced everything is. The show's forcing its drama more than Iori's forced false images of her towards many people.
May 21, 2021 7:39 AM

May 2020
The blonde girl that appeared for a few scenes is so freaking annoying .-.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kokoro Connect: Michi Random Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2012

463 by bakakisima »»
Mar 12, 1:43 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect: Michi Random Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2012

107 by bakakisima »»
Mar 12, 1:10 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect: Michi Random Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2012

118 by ShinekyOuki »»
Mar 9, 9:30 PM

» Y’all thoughts on ep 4?

WannabeWeeb_ - Aug 12, 2021

9 by Lodic »»
Aug 18, 2021 7:38 PM

» Episode 4 assault??? (SPOILER)

OahuOtaku - Jun 2, 2021

2 by RandomGuyScott »»
Jun 2, 2021 11:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.