Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 30, 2012 5:26 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice!

The episode was pretty good. It looks like there's quite the rage from a particular someone this episode. Otherwise, this was a dramatic episode especially with an angry Inaba later on as well. Her reactions against Iori was a feud especially in terms of love.

Anyways, I enjoyed this episode. Someone also needs help :o

Dat shock:
Stark700Dec 30, 2012 7:00 AM
Dec 30, 2012 7:43 AM

Aug 2008
A lot going on in this episode.

Iori's RAGE was very intense. She really was about to kill someone.
Himeko in a pinch! I didn't expect her to be aggressively tackling into three guys though.

Himeko x Taichi SM play was pretty enjoyable. And she was super cute this episode.
Dec 31, 2012 6:51 AM

Jun 2011
Taichi, stop please. Why you must yell that to the class... = =|

I was surprised that Iori actually "worried" about bullying for a moment. She basicly broke her dark character. Although she acted like she doesn't care about other people, she actually care about Taichi and the others. I basically feels like Iori fake her dark character.... = =|
ShihDec 31, 2012 2:52 PM
Dec 31, 2012 4:43 PM

Jul 2010
Typical Taichi doing crazy things like yelling confessions in class.

I'd be pissed too if my club was turned upside down.

Things look pretty serious next episode (as if they aren't already) with Inaba being held hostage.
Dec 31, 2012 6:40 PM
Sep 2012
It just gets more intense every episode. I can't wait to see the next one!
Dec 31, 2012 7:05 PM
Oct 2010
lol she almost got raepd

damn they shouldve let iori decked that bitch in the face. great ep. all the twists and feelings in it. glad they made some progress on iori too. and holy shit they found those douchers that whore got to fuck their room up
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Dec 31, 2012 7:33 PM

Aug 2010
The Inaba x Taichi moments in this episode were too perfect!
Inaba: There's nothing we can't do!
Taichi: There's many things we can't do..
-swift kick- hahah xD

Also Inaba's confession was pure gold. :3
Going to watch the last episode now! I'm so hyped up for this (:
Dec 31, 2012 11:20 PM

Jan 2011
I was surprised that the cliffhanger was actually the physical danger to Inaba instead of Inori just breaking down. We get to see the whole gang in action now, maybe that will convince Iori that the dark "real" her will be accepted by her friends.

Edit: Talk about seeing what you expect to see...I was sure that it was Iori who was kidnapped, not Inaba. That makes things a little more complicated...

rodacDec 31, 2012 11:27 PM
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jan 1, 2013 12:43 AM

May 2010
And here i thought Taichi had ball for saying what he said but inaba top it making it look like nothing Ovaries of steel. and o shit that cliff hanger.
Jan 1, 2013 1:39 AM

Dec 2010
Dang Iori snapped, really wish they didn't stop her, but well its kinda obvious to see why its better they did tho, Inaba really continues to be amazing though, her rushing in like that at the end was about the only "bad" moment, but well emotions get in the way so her overlooking the odds is reasonable, Taichi though...really didn't think that was going to be his solution, only to get topped by Inaba's confessions.
Jan 1, 2013 2:10 AM

Sep 2012
Woa at the end. Shit just got real.
Jan 1, 2013 2:12 AM
Aug 2011
Taichi has no limits to what he'll say in public, and its even worse in a classroom.

Inaba's first punch to him after that was funny though.
Jan 1, 2013 3:49 AM
Dec 2009
This episode is really great!
Seriously cried buckets.
Jan 1, 2013 4:52 AM

Jul 2012
Really tense episode.
Jan 1, 2013 5:54 AM

Jan 2011
I wonder whether Iori should go a see a shrink or something cos she is quite messed up inside. I guess I would also assume that those girls were the culprits and would most likely punch their guts or at least give them a bitch slap that they'll never forget.

Still wondering what position did Inaba dream of haha
That was pretty embarrassing though... saying all that in front of Taichi.

Inaba should have called the rest of the group to assault those guys instead of solo-ing all of them... brave but quite stupid IMO.
But what can I say... I would've probably done the same.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Jan 1, 2013 6:31 AM

May 2011
Well... Inaba's confession was kind of pointless, but I'm sure her fans were really taking it all in, my opinion of her kinda dropped after this though. I'm glad Taichi managed to pull through and got Iori to open up a little more in the end.

It appears that girl wasn't the one who caused the destruction though, I was entirely convinced that it was her too, lol.
Jan 1, 2013 10:01 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
kenshin_sama said:
t appears that girl wasn't the one who caused the destruction though, I was entirely convinced that it was her too, lol.
Not sure what you mean. She asked those guys to do it for her.
Jan 1, 2013 10:02 AM

Aug 2010
Inaba: "There's nothing the 2 of us can't do."
Taichi: "There are actully quite a few things" lol XD

Well, finally Iori got everything out.
And that ending...no Inaban!! C'mon Taichi, use the speed u used with Yui last ep and get there fast!
Jan 1, 2013 10:08 AM

May 2011
Cratex said:
kenshin_sama said:
t appears that girl wasn't the one who caused the destruction though, I was entirely convinced that it was her too, lol.
Not sure what you mean. She asked those guys to do it for her.

Yeah, I guess I was off on that part. Damn it. >.<
Jan 1, 2013 10:11 AM

Feb 2009
Scary!!
Jan 1, 2013 11:43 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
kenshin_sama said:
Yeah, I guess I was off on that part. Damn it. >.<
Don't let it happen again ;)
Jan 1, 2013 1:27 PM
Jul 2012
Sucky episode.
Finally that arc is over.
1/5
Jan 1, 2013 1:43 PM
Apr 2011
^ Sucky episode? In what way?
Jan 1, 2013 1:43 PM
Jul 2012
endlessabyss said:

The drama.
Jan 1, 2013 1:45 PM
Jul 2012
GoldenBRS said:
endlessabyss said:

The drama.

It's a drama anime what the hell were you expecting?
Jan 1, 2013 1:50 PM
Jul 2012
JavierR said:
GoldenBRS said:
endlessabyss said:

The drama.

Yeah. But i don't like how the drama forced. And hated the arguements.
Jan 1, 2013 4:12 PM

Jul 2010
Wow, Taichi just sacrificed himself to defend Iori in front of the class. That was pretty bold.

That Kaoru and her friends really haven't given up on 'teaching Iori a lesson' though. To think they'd even ask a couple of guys to target the whole club to get to her. Bad for their presentation, but maybe a good thing too since Iori actually started to feel something again. Even though it was rage...

Oh, boy. Inaba just confessed something very embarrassing even though it wasn't really needed. Her attacking those culprits on her own wasn't such a good idea. The last episode is going to be a tense one.

Jan 1, 2013 7:04 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
I knew it...Iori has/had some serious self-pitying issues. Sure she's suffering, maybe a bit more than the others, but that doesn't mean the other four haven't suffered either. (Well Aoki probably the least because he's very true to himself) I'm glad Inaba gave Iori a good lecture in this episode and knocked some sense into her. Inaba's character development is pretty incredible. In the beginning, she more closed off, but now she's willing to say some pretty embarrassing things to help her friend. And LOL at the part where Inaba was lecturing Taichi also after his wonderful lie in the classroom! How I wish they would be together instead of Taichi and Iori. :/
Jan 1, 2013 7:46 PM

Dec 2011
Holy. They finally spoke their feeling out.

And now Inaba is in big trouble! This is progressing so much!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 1, 2013 7:58 PM

Sep 2011
Oh man that whole "Dream" thing about Inaba. I was drinking my pop and almost spat out laughing.
Jan 1, 2013 10:16 PM

Nov 2008
I think this is the first time I found myself rooting for Iori, I really wanted her to slap that girl. They can't just get away with doing that to the club room.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Jan 2, 2013 1:45 AM

Jul 2012
Took them long enough to understand. Things look awesome for the next episode.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Jan 2, 2013 6:34 AM

Oct 2010
Just saying if Iori was not stopped the other girls would be technically dead by being hit constantly. It would certainly serve her right but it would sadly cost Iori some prison time or youth detention.

I for one knew if she had a gun she would easily head shoot all 3 girls with no problem and then come to sense.

Good thing she had no weapon. Still in her berserk state she could still make the other girl suicide by deforming her face and that girl not wanting to live out cause of it and the crowd around her avoiding her. Most likely.

So it's good she got stopped.

This is my second watch so far to re-evaluate.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 2, 2013 1:01 PM

Apr 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Just saying if Iori was not stopped the other girls would be technically dead by being hit constantly. It would certainly serve her right but it would sadly cost Iori some prison time or youth detention.

I for one knew if she had a gun she would easily head shoot all 3 girls with no problem and then come to sense.

Good thing she had no weapon. Still in her berserk state she could still make the other girl suicide by deforming her face and that girl not wanting to live out cause of it and the crowd around her avoiding her. Most likely.

She might have been going berserk however i doubt she would have killed anyone in that state she would probably have beaten the shit out of that girl tho.
And if she did she would have received a suspension from school at most especially considering the circumstances most people knew that Iori and that girl where having a argument and then there is also the wrecked club room.
Those guys that wrecked the clubroom will be in a lot more trouble seeing there uniform they where from a different school which means illegal trespassing and property damage for what they did in the clubroom.
One of them was also carrying a weapon and judging from the preview they also add violence and kidnapping to there list that's five offences of which two severe offences.
They won't get of easily.
Jan 2, 2013 4:12 PM

Oct 2010
Aversa said:
Yumekichi11 said:

She might have been going berserk however i doubt she would have killed anyone in that state she would probably have beaten the shit out of that girl tho.
It's possible she might be experiencing:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syncope_(medicine)
and if in such cases her other sub conscious that wants to kill is what is taking her over then after hitting her she might have gone all the way in killing her. Same if the other girls were with her.
Aversa said:
And if she did she would have received a suspension from school at most especially considering the circumstances most people knew that Iori and that girl where having a argument and then there is also the wrecked club room.
She would have been in shit with the law and put into a mental hospital if it would have gone as far as killing.
Aversa said:
Those guys that wrecked the clubroom will be in a lot more trouble seeing there uniform they where from a different school which means illegal trespassing and property damage for what they did in the clubroom.
Really? Damn but it's still at most a fine or some discipline for them boys. What they need is a lesson.
Aversa said:
One of them was also carrying a weapon and judging from the preview they also add violence and kidnapping to there list that's five offences of which two severe offences.
They won't get of easily.
Obviously not but charges would have to be pressed in order for them to get arrested.

All in all I think Iori could have taken out those guys even but her adrenaline level would have to be taken into account for this. From what I saw, it did not last long.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 2, 2013 4:25 PM

Oct 2009
Intense!
Jan 2, 2013 7:03 PM

Sep 2012
man everyone kept saying the same thing about how they liked iori but she kept repeating she wasnt that person. id get annoyed too if everyone kept asking where the happy me went and i gave them the same answer every time.
Jan 2, 2013 7:16 PM

Apr 2010
kinda tired of nagase's personal problem conflict, most of the episodes are about that. it's getting boring because of that
"Do not consider yourself deprived because your dreams were not fulfilled; the truly deprived have never dreams."
-Marie von Ebner
Jan 2, 2013 8:07 PM

Apr 2007
Those bitches have no right to say Iori has a bad attitude when they asked someone to trash their project for such a stupid reason. I can't stand stuff like this >_>
Jan 2, 2013 9:57 PM

Sep 2011
Shits going down next episode!
Jan 3, 2013 4:44 AM

Aug 2011
GoldenBRS said:
JavierR said:
GoldenBRS said:
endlessabyss said:

The drama.

Yeah, but this show is ABOUT forced drama. Both literally and figuratively.
Jan 3, 2013 4:57 AM

Dec 2011
we're taking Iori back to Konoha

Jan 3, 2013 5:34 AM

Sep 2011
How many people here actually like Iori? She's the worst of the bunch. Keeps bitching about stupid shit and is generally uninteresting.
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Jan 3, 2013 6:16 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
Hmm there was quite a bit of tension this episode. Ended up getting quite a bit crazy too, with Inaba getting kidnapped at the end and all.

I see there's a bit of hate for that Kaoru girl and her friends but I was under the impression that the three of them were genuinely all good hearted people because iirc somewhere back in Kako Random I think we were shown Kaoru apologised to Iori after an argument or something and those other girls were reluctant to accept Iori's sudden change like last episode.

Anyway, it's my opinion that being unable to accept Iori's cold personality obviously would put people in a spot were they'd compare the new her to old self. Good episode and I think this is my favourite arc yet, (somewhere along the line I abandoned Inaban and became an Iori fan)
Jan 3, 2013 12:05 PM
Jul 2012
chanotek said:
GoldenBRS said:
JavierR said:
GoldenBRS said:
endlessabyss said:

The drama.

Yeah, but this show is ABOUT forced drama. Both literally and figuratively.

Yes. Though, drama by Iori runnied the show.
Jan 3, 2013 1:20 PM

Dec 2009
Awkward....
Jan 3, 2013 4:44 PM

Apr 2012
this episode was so strong and emotional and dramatic, the fact that i was so glued to my computer and sucked in to the events of this episode made it very wonderful, indeed. here we had iori break even more, especially towards that red haired girl, she really did look like she was going to kill her.
and when the both of them snapped at the end, i was very impressed at how inaba dealt with her. when iori got taken by the guys and her thoughts reached all of them at once, i got chills. i'm really excited to see how the final episode will be played out.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 4, 2013 1:47 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Intense.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 5, 2013 7:35 PM

Aug 2010
That was amazing! Inaba ftw, loved her this episode. Those ass holes better get ripped apart next episode.

5/5
Jan 6, 2013 6:45 PM

Feb 2012
Holy shit, that cliffhanger, it ain't over yet!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kokoro Connect: Michi Random Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2012

463 by bakakisima »»
Mar 12, 1:43 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect: Michi Random Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2012

132 by bakakisima »»
Mar 12, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect: Michi Random Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2012

118 by ShinekyOuki »»
Mar 9, 9:30 PM

» Y’all thoughts on ep 4?

WannabeWeeb_ - Aug 12, 2021

9 by Lodic »»
Aug 18, 2021 7:38 PM

» Episode 4 assault??? (SPOILER)

OahuOtaku - Jun 2, 2021

2 by RandomGuyScott »»
Jun 2, 2021 11:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.